This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Fitment & Description
- Item name: Tail / Rear light
- Part Brand: OEM parts manufacturer
- OEM Numbers: B65550F000
- Placement on vehicle: Left - Driver Side
- Vehicle Mark: Nissan
- Vehicle Model: Terrano II
- Years of production: this item fit your vehicle?
To ensure You order the correct part for your car's particular make and model, please pay careful attention to the Item Specifics and Description.If You are not sure about what exactly You need - feel free to contact Us every working day (except on weekend) and get professional assistance within 24 hours - that way You will get the right part and do not need to deal with returns - save your time!PicturePictures Click the picture to enlargeSHIPPING INFORMATION
- We only ship to the address specified on during the checkout. If we ship your item to your old or invalid address and it returns back as unclaimed in its original condition, the item's cost refund will only be issued.
- Currently, we do not ship to APO/FPO/PO Boxes.
- Most of our items are shipped to US customers via DHL, FedEx or USPS mail (with delivery confirmation/tracking number); Europe and other international orders - Deutsche Post, Standard Post, UPS, DHL, EMS, DPD etc. Please see the Shipping and Payments tab above for all details.
- Packages sent by courier post require signature.
- We will combine shipping cost on Multi - Purchases.
- Please note that, depending on your geographic location, not all delivery methods are available. Some regions may require a minimum surcharge for shipping by courier.
- Shipping time during holidays may take longer than normally.
- International customers are responsible for all customs, duties, taxes and brokerage fees to be paid to the courier or government. If you need our assistance, please contact us, we will be happy to help and do our best for you!
- If you see that the package that courier tries to deliver is damaged, please fill up the claim form or do not accept it. NOTIFY US as soon as you can, so the we were able to get reimbursement and ship a replacement without any delays.
- We accept PayPal payments only.
- To avoid initiating an unpaid item case, please pay within 4 days.
- We will start processing your order once your payment has been cleared and returns must be pre-approved by messaging system before you ship any item back to us.
- We will gladly accept your return within 60 days of purchase.
- Items must be returned in new unused condition and contain all original materials (if included).
- All returned items will be tested before refunds are given.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable, unless the item is defective.
- Returns should be packed in outer shipping carton to avoid defacing the original box/packing of the product.
- Items returned in damaged condition will not be Once we have received your order, a positive response will be automatically sent to you in gratitude. Please contact us if you have not received our response, we will gladly correct this and send it manually.
Also, we would greatly appreciate if you leave us a positive response with 5 stars rating. If you feel that we deserve a neutral or negative response, please give us a chance to help before leaving any response, CONTACT US, so that we make things right and your impression remains most positive!
Our goal is to make your choice easier and save your money. We serve customers world-wide by offering quality goods at unbeatable prices, all while maintaining a focus on superior customer service.Give us your trust and we'll help you to repair or update your car!
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE VIA MESSAGING SYSTEM. All questions will be answered promptly (usually in less than 24 hours except weekends and holidays)
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1964 Shelby American Cobra : 10.000 @ 138.000
Chet McFallo, Engine: 289,
2004 Mercury Marauder Procharger D1SC: 10.408 @ 135.480
Tom Archambault, Engine: 4.6, Supercharger: Procharger D1SC Tires: front stock, rear Hoosier slicks
1965 Shelby American Cobra : 11.210 @ 121.000
Steve Taylor, Engine: 427 sbf,
2004 Mercury Marauder Procharger D1SC Supercharger: 11.339 @ 119.930
Tom Archambault, Engine: 4.6, Supercharger: Procharger D1SC Tires: Nitto's DR rear
2003 Mercury Marauder : 11.470 @ 122.000
Lidio, Engine: stock 4.6L 32V, Supercharger: Trilogy Eaton intercooled M-112 Tires: nitto drag radial
2004 Mercury Marauder Trilogy Supercharged: 11.530 @ 120.000
MikesMerc, Engine: 4.6, Supercharger: Trilogy M112 Eaton Tires: Niito Drag Radials
2003 Mercury Marauder Trilogy #140 Supercharged: 11.745 @ 115.560
Merc, Engine: 03 Cobra, Supercharger: Trilogy Kit #140 Tires: BFG Drag Radials 245/40/18
2003 Mercury Marauder Trilogy S/C #124: 11.802 @ 117.160
Glenn Ford, Engine: 4.6 DOHC 32 valve stock internals, Supercharger: Trilogy #124 Tires: MT Street ET 28x11.5x16
2003 Mercury Marauder Trilogy #2: 11.844 @ 115.990
mi2qwk4u, Engine: 4.6 V-8 32V DOC, Supercharger: Eaton M-112 Tires: Stock fronts, 305/45/18 Nitto Extreme Drag radials
2004 Mercury Marauder Trilogy S/C #67: 11.986 @ 115.910
Defyant, Engine: 4.6 DOHC, Supercharger: Trilogy Msports S/Cer#67 M112 Tires: BFG front, Nitto DR rear
2003 Mercury Marauder Kenny Brown S: 11.998 @ 115.000
Jeff Weeks, Engine: 4.6L 4V, Supercharger: Vortech SQ Trim Tires: BFG Drag Radial
2003 Mercury Marauder : 12.007 @ 114.000
BillyGman, Engine: S/Ced 4.6L DOHC, Supercharger: Trilogy/Eaton roots Tires: P305/45/18 Nitto DR
2003 Mercury Marauder Supercharger: 12.126 @ 113.890
robotek911, Engine: 4.6L - Built, Supercharger: Vortec T-Trim Tires: Nitto Drag Radials
2003 Mercury Marauder # 18 Vortech Supercharger: 12.187 @ 112.940
Maraudermark, Engine: 4.6 Built, Supercharger: Vortech T- Trim Tires: Nittos & Kdw
2004 Mercury Marauder Trilogy #33: 12.223 @ 114.650
Martin Ingenbrandt, Engine: 4.6L DOHC, Supercharger: Trilogy Motorsports Eaton M-112 Turbos: n/a Tires: Nitto 555r 305 Drag Radials
2003 Mercury Marauder Reinhart Prepared: 12.282 @ 112.120
glassman99, Engine: 4.6 DOHC Cobra, Supercharger: Vortec JT Tires: Nitto drag radial
2003 Mercury Marauder 4 Dr Sedan: 12.284 @ 112.020
camerajim, Engine: 4.6L; bored .20 over and stroked to 5.0L), Tires: Stock Front; BFG Drag Radials-295-18(rear)
2003 Mercury Marauder 300A: 12.356 @ 111.880
Todd Nowlin, Engine: 281 CI, Supercharger: Trilogy Eaton M112 Tires: nitto 555 DOT drag radial
2003 Mercury Marauder : 12.358 @ 109.150
Sailsmen, Engine: 4.6 DOHC, Supercharger: Vortec Reinhart Tires: Nitto DR
1965 Shelby American Cobra Factory Five Replica: 12.424 @ 109.670
Jason LaLiberte, Engine: Ford Racing 347 Stroker, Tires: BF Goodrich 275/50/15 (rear)