This item has been shown 818 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Fitment & Description
- Item name: Tail / Rear light
- Part Brand: OEM parts manufacturer
- OEM Numbers: B65550F000
- Placement on vehicle: Left - Driver Side
- Vehicle Mark: Nissan
- Vehicle Model: Terrano II
- Years of production: this item fit your vehicle?
To ensure You order the correct part for your car's particular make and model, please pay careful attention to the Item Specifics and Description.If You are not sure about what exactly You need - feel free to contact Us every working day (except on weekend) and get professional assistance within 24 hours - that way You will get the right part and do not need to deal with returns - save your time!PicturePictures Click the picture to enlargeSHIPPING INFORMATION
- We only ship to the address specified on during the checkout. If we ship your item to your old or invalid address and it returns back as unclaimed in its original condition, the item's cost refund will only be issued.
- Currently, we do not ship to APO/FPO/PO Boxes.
- Most of our items are shipped to US customers via DHL, FedEx or USPS mail (with delivery confirmation/tracking number); Europe and other international orders - Deutsche Post, Standard Post, UPS, DHL, EMS, DPD etc. Please see the Shipping and Payments tab above for all details.
- Packages sent by courier post require signature.
- We will combine shipping cost on Multi - Purchases.
- Please note that, depending on your geographic location, not all delivery methods are available. Some regions may require a minimum surcharge for shipping by courier.
- Shipping time during holidays may take longer than normally.
- International customers are responsible for all customs, duties, taxes and brokerage fees to be paid to the courier or government. If you need our assistance, please contact us, we will be happy to help and do our best for you!
- If you see that the package that courier tries to deliver is damaged, please fill up the claim form or do not accept it. NOTIFY US as soon as you can, so the we were able to get reimbursement and ship a replacement without any delays.
- We accept PayPal payments only.
- To avoid initiating an unpaid item case, please pay within 4 days.
- We will start processing your order once your payment has been cleared and returns must be pre-approved by messaging system before you ship any item back to us.
- We will gladly accept your return within 60 days of purchase.
- Items must be returned in new unused condition and contain all original materials (if included).
- All returned items will be tested before refunds are given.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable, unless the item is defective.
- Returns should be packed in outer shipping carton to avoid defacing the original box/packing of the product.
- Items returned in damaged condition will not be Once we have received your order, a positive response will be automatically sent to you in gratitude. Please contact us if you have not received our response, we will gladly correct this and send it manually.
Also, we would greatly appreciate if you leave us a positive response with 5 stars rating. If you feel that we deserve a neutral or negative response, please give us a chance to help before leaving any response, CONTACT US, so that we make things right and your impression remains most positive!
Our goal is to make your choice easier and save your money. We serve customers world-wide by offering quality goods at unbeatable prices, all while maintaining a focus on superior customer service.Give us your trust and we'll help you to repair or update your car!
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE VIA MESSAGING SYSTEM. All questions will be answered promptly (usually in less than 24 hours except weekends and holidays)
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1997 Volkswagen Jetta VR6 turbo: 9.700 @ 146.000
Brian Kirchberger, Engine: VR6, Turbos: GT40 Tires: Slicks
2008 Pontiac Solstice GXP: 12.012 @ 111.110
Lee Howie, Engine: Stock, Turbos: Stock Tires: Stock
2008 Pontiac Solstice GXP: 12.097 @ 114.700
Connie Sine, Engine: Stock, Turbos: Stock Tires: Stock
2003 Victory Tour Cruiser : 12.335 @ 108.750
2008 Pontiac Solstice GXP: 12.386 @ 109.000
Lee Howie, Engine: Stock, Turbos: Stock Tires: Stock
2002 Volkswagen Jetta GLS: 12.898 @ 97.580
Mike Hague, Engine: 2.0 4 cyl, Turbos: Neuspeed
2003 Victory Tour Cruiser TC-S: 13.020 @ 99.730
Kevin Cross, Engine: Lil Ole 92,
2007 Pontiac Solstice GXP BSR Tune: 13.120 @ 102.600
2007 Pontiac Solstice GXP: 13.145 @ 104.350
NavyKnight, Engine: 2.0L Turbo Ecotec 4cyl, Supercharger: None Turbos: Stock Turbo Tires: stock - Goodyear F1
1995 Volkswagen Jetta GLX: 13.200 @ 106.540
jon, Engine: 2.8l vr6, Turbos: T3/T4 60trim Tires: street
2007 Pontiac Solstice GXP-AUTO: 13.200 @ 102.280
NavyKnight, Engine: 2.0 L, Supercharger: stock Turbos: stock Tires: stock
1997 Volkswagen Jetta : 13.220 @ 104.850
Sam Barker, Engine: 2.8L VR6, Supercharger: VORTECH V1-S Tires: M/T Slicks 22-8-15
2008 Pontiac Solstice gxp: 13.224 @ 101.010
G.M.Fey, Tires: M.T. 245-40-18 drag radials
2007 Pontiac Solstice GXP: 13.288 @ 102.720
DeepBlueGXP, Engine: stock, Turbos: stock Tires: stock
2007 Pontiac Solstice GXP: 13.292 @ 102.560
digus, Engine: 2.0T LNF, Turbos: Stock
2007 Pontiac Solstice GXP: 13.327 @ 102.810
Tim Henderson, Engine: LNF 2.0, Turbos: Factory with GM Kit + HP Tuners Tires: Goodyear F1 GS2
2008 Pontiac Solstice gxp BSR Tuner: 13.332 @ 102.340
G.M. Fey, Tires: 245-40-18 M.T. drag radials
2007 Pontiac Solstice GXP: 13.378 @ 103.510
topdowneh, Engine: 2.0 LNF, 0 Turbos: 1 Tires: stock
1995 Volkswagen Jetta GLX: 13.410 @ 106.300
David Hess, Engine: 2.8 VR6, Tires: kuhmo 712 supra
2007 Pontiac Solstice GXP: 13.487 @ 102.150
DeepBlueGXP, Engine: 2.0 L Turbo, Turbos: Stock Tires: All Season Continentals