This item has been shown 782 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Fitment & Description
- Item name: Tail / Rear light
- Part Brand: OEM parts manufacturer
- OEM Numbers: B65550F000
- Placement on vehicle: Left - Driver Side
- Vehicle Mark: Nissan
- Vehicle Model: Terrano II
- Years of production: this item fit your vehicle?
To ensure You order the correct part for your car's particular make and model, please pay careful attention to the Item Specifics and Description.If You are not sure about what exactly You need - feel free to contact Us every working day (except on weekend) and get professional assistance within 24 hours - that way You will get the right part and do not need to deal with returns - save your time!PicturePictures Click the picture to enlargeSHIPPING INFORMATION
- We only ship to the address specified on during the checkout. If we ship your item to your old or invalid address and it returns back as unclaimed in its original condition, the item's cost refund will only be issued.
- Currently, we do not ship to APO/FPO/PO Boxes.
- Most of our items are shipped to US customers via DHL, FedEx or USPS mail (with delivery confirmation/tracking number); Europe and other international orders - Deutsche Post, Standard Post, UPS, DHL, EMS, DPD etc. Please see the Shipping and Payments tab above for all details.
- Packages sent by courier post require signature.
- We will combine shipping cost on Multi - Purchases.
- Please note that, depending on your geographic location, not all delivery methods are available. Some regions may require a minimum surcharge for shipping by courier.
- Shipping time during holidays may take longer than normally.
- International customers are responsible for all customs, duties, taxes and brokerage fees to be paid to the courier or government. If you need our assistance, please contact us, we will be happy to help and do our best for you!
- If you see that the package that courier tries to deliver is damaged, please fill up the claim form or do not accept it. NOTIFY US as soon as you can, so the we were able to get reimbursement and ship a replacement without any delays.
- We accept PayPal payments only.
- To avoid initiating an unpaid item case, please pay within 4 days.
- We will start processing your order once your payment has been cleared and returns must be pre-approved by messaging system before you ship any item back to us.
- We will gladly accept your return within 60 days of purchase.
- Items must be returned in new unused condition and contain all original materials (if included).
- All returned items will be tested before refunds are given.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable, unless the item is defective.
- Returns should be packed in outer shipping carton to avoid defacing the original box/packing of the product.
- Items returned in damaged condition will not be Once we have received your order, a positive response will be automatically sent to you in gratitude. Please contact us if you have not received our response, we will gladly correct this and send it manually.
Also, we would greatly appreciate if you leave us a positive response with 5 stars rating. If you feel that we deserve a neutral or negative response, please give us a chance to help before leaving any response, CONTACT US, so that we make things right and your impression remains most positive!
Our goal is to make your choice easier and save your money. We serve customers world-wide by offering quality goods at unbeatable prices, all while maintaining a focus on superior customer service.Give us your trust and we'll help you to repair or update your car!
PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK ANY QUESTIONS YOU MAY HAVE VIA MESSAGING SYSTEM. All questions will be answered promptly (usually in less than 24 hours except weekends and holidays)
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1932 StreetRod Bantam Altered Roadster: 8.150 @ 168.000
Jeff Bahret, Engine: 555 BBC, Tires: Good Year Eagle
1998 StreetRod Bantam 32 bantam altered: 8.270 @ 163.000
steve, Engine: bbc, Tires: good year
1932 StreetRod Bantam 1932 Bantam Altered: 8.590 @ 152.090
Ray, Engine: 540 Chevy, Tires: Goodyear Slicks
1932 StreetRod Bantam Bantam: 8.610 @ 150.590
Brian Rockwell, Engine: 377 Chevy, Tires: Hoosier
1972 DeTomaso Pantera SEDAN: 8.712 @ 149.590
Greg brown, Engine: 350 chev, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: Hoosier-rear, goodyear-front
2000 Nissan Maxima : 14.400 @ 98.800
NA, Supercharger: Centrifugal Vortech Tires: 235/45ZR-17
1970 Oldsmobile Toronado : 14.750 @ 97.320
Mr. J, Engine: stock 7.0L 385-horse V8,
2000 Nissan Maxima : 14.973 @ 94.479
-Sprung-, Engine: 3.0 V6,
2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK350 : 15.010 @ 93.060
NA, Engine: V6 268HP,
2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK350 : 15.110 @ 91.810
NA, Engine: V6, 268HP, Tires: Bridgestone Dueler H/L 400
1997 Nissan Maxima : 15.123 @ 91.560
doug, Engine: 3.0L v6, Tires: Nitto 555ZR 235/40 -18
1997 Nissan Maxima : 15.304 @ 90.040
Kevin, Engine: 3.0L V6, Tires: 215/50/ZR15 (use for racing)
1996 Nissan Maxima : 15.314 @ 89.890
William Coon, Engine: VQ30de, Tires: 225/45/17 BFG Euro TA's
2001 Nissan Maxima : 16.056 @ 85.610
1987 Nissan Maxima : 16.357 @ 82.250
Ari Mcneil, Engine: 3.0 SOHC V6,