This item has been shown 308 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
NISSAN RB20DET RB20 SKYLINE STAINLESS STEEL TURBO OUTLET ELBOW DUMP DOWNPIPE
Get your car to perform at its highest potential!
.: 5+ HP Gain | Bolt On Design :.
Turbo ElbowThe Elbow Exhaust is a necessary exhaust piping needed when upgrading a stock downpipe It will allow connect the existing turbo to the downpipe. By maximizing exhaust flow, this elbow dump pipe exhaust allows the turbo to spool up and build boost quicker. The result brings out the vehicles performance potential by giving it a free high flowing exhaust system. Feature and Benefits:
- TIG Welded CNC Machine Flange for Strength and Durability
- Inlet Size: Standard RB20DET
- Outlet Diameter: 3"
- Piping Diameter: 3" and 2"
- Increase Engine and Turbocharger Output and Efficiency
- Direct Bolt-On Installation
- O2 Sensor Bung Insertion; Metal Gasket(s) Included
- 100% Brand New
- Professional Installer is Highly Recommended (No Instruction Included)
- No instruction included
- 1 X Set of Elbow Exhaust Kit
- Necessary Hardware, such as Gasket(s), if Any is Shown in the Picture Above
- 1989-1994 Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R/ GTS-t/ Type M/ GTS-4
- 1989-1998 Nissan 240SX Silvia S13/ S14/ S15
(ALL Models with RB20DET Stock or Swapped Engines and Turbocharged with T25/ T28/ GT28/ GT3076 Turbo ONLY)
(Recommended for racing only)
NOTE: Minor modifications or adjustments may be needed for some of our products. Installation instruction not included. Professional installation strongly recommended for high performance/racing automotive parts. Please excuse us from any possible typos and unintentional misinterpretations. You are more than welcome to contact us for questions and concerns. Thank you!
-30 Days money back, please notify us within30 days after you've received your purchased item.
- All return requests must be submitted through your account.
- You have to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us, and have the RMA number written on the return package.
- Buyers pay for return shipping fee.
- Items to be returned must be in resalable condition.
- All returns are for refund ONLY. No exchange accepted.
- Returns for refund are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
- We accept the following payments: Paypal
- eChecks will be held until cleared.
- We are not responsible for any address changes after the payment has been made.
- Sales tax applies to California residents.
- VERY IMPORTANT: Please make sure you input the correct shipping information at checkout. We are not responsible for incorrect or undeliverable addresses.
- Shipping and handling for Continental US (48 contiguous states).
- Shipping to PR, HI, AK and PO Box addresses will be charged the same as shipping to Canada.
- US Territories and Military such as GU, VI, SAIPAN will be charegd the same as international shipping rate. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received. No APO/FPO address will be accepted or shipped.
- Some of the packages cannot be delivered to a PO Box. Customer is responsible to ensure PO Box address given is deliverable by the shipping company. Package will be held until a valid physical address is provided.
- Customer assumes shipping charges incurred in shipping to undeliverable address.
- International orders can check the shipment calculator on top to find out shipping costs. International buyers are responsible for all customs duties, taxes, and other applicable fees incurred by the countrys customs/border regulations. Please contact customs for more information.
- We ship 98% of all orders the same or next business day after payment received/cleared. Please understand that once orders are shipped, we cannot control the transit times thereafter. Most orders will ship via USPS First Class/Priority Mail or FedEx/UPS or the best suitable carrier for the specific size of the product.
- For Canada shipping please select the lowest price. We do notoffer expedited shipping.
- For emissions related items, please check with your local jurisdiction for emission specific requirements before purchasing.
- All items do not come with installation instruction unless otherwise specified.
- If item is questionable, please consult your local professional/mechanic before making purchase.
- Got any questions about this listing or the product that you've already purchased?
- Please feel free to contact us by using the link "Ask a question" above. Please notice that no emails will be replied during weekend and holidays.
- Product Business Hours: Monday - Friday, 10 AM to 6 PM (Pacific Time).
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1993 Nissan Skyline gtst: 8.474 @ 159.440
jason, Engine: rb26/30, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: gtx45r Tires: 28x10 slick
1991 Nissan Skyline GTSt: 8.625 @ 161.000
Hiroki Matsumoto, Engine: RB26, Turbos: 2xTD06-25G Tires: MT 26x10x15
1990 Nissan Skyline R32 GTR: 8.850 @ 161.000
keith cowie, Engine: RB 30 OS Giken, Turbos: Big single Tires: MT Drag radials
1994 Nissan Skyline GTR: 8.957 @ 159.860
Theo Woollett, Engine: RB26, Turbos: GARRET Tires: 255/50/16
1991 Nissan Skyline gtr: 9.380 @ 155.000
mark moseley, Engine: rb26, Turbos: t51 KAI BB Tires: bf goodridge 255/50/16
1990 Nissan Skyline GTR: 9.740 @ 141.950
Jonathan Duchesneau, Engine: RB28DETT, Turbos: GT2860-5 Tires: M/T ET Street
1991 Nissan Skyline GTR: 10.367 @ 137.850
Scott A Pareso, Engine: HKS 2.8l, Turbos: GT42R Tires: 275/40/17 BF goodrich Drag radials
1993 Nissan Skyline GTR: 10.386 @ 133.900
Paul Diemar, Engine: RB26DETT, Turbos: HKS 2530's
1993 Nissan Skyline GT-R: 10.430 @ 136.500
Grant Russell, Engine: LS2,
1993 Nissan Skyline GTS25T: 10.650 @ 128.210
Matt Porritt, Engine: RB25DET, Turbos: Garrett GT3540 Tires: 10.5 Micky Thompson
1995 Nissan Skyline R33 GTR: 10.756 @ 130.690
Joe Rodriguez, Engine: RB 26, Turbos: HKS TO4R .81 Tires: Nitto street
1991 Nissan Skyline R32.5 N1 GT-R: 10.812 @ 135.600
Michizo Niikura, Engine: R34 Skyline GTR Nur, Turbos: HKS GT2530 x2
1994 Nissan Skyline GTS-T: 10.851 @ 130.570
William T, Engine: RB25DET, Turbos: HKS Tires: 225/35/20 front and rear
1998 Nissan Skyline GTR: 10.895 @ 136.860
John Elsner, Engine: 2.6L, Turbos: Single
1990 Nissan Skyline GT-R BNR32: 10.902 @ 132.400
Toby, Engine: RB26DETT, Turbos: HKS 2530 (pair) Tires: Kumho Ecsta V710 slicks 245/35WR18
1997 Nissan Skyline GTR vspec: 11.430 @ 135.800
speeddoctor, Engine: RB26DETT, Tires: frt. Kuhmovicto bk.BF goodrich drag
1995 Nissan Skyline gts: 11.600 @ 132.000
Austin, Turbos: HKS GT2835
1995 Nissan Skyline R33 GTST: 11.685 @ 117.820
1995 Nissan Skyline R33 GTR: 11.765 @ 116.270
Cliff Judson, Engine: stock, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: Stock ceramic twin turbos Tires: 285/30/18 Toyo Proxy R888
1992 Nissan Skyline R32 GTR: 11.910 @ 114.000
Kev Carrington, Engine: 2600cc, Turbos: twin Tires: 255/45 x 17 Bridgestone