This item has been shown 402 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
You're looking a steering wheel hub adaptor (This is a aftermarket part Not OEM), the hub adaptor of the latest generation of an improved version of the package. and compared to its predecessor version. this version is more comprehensive security & more features.
- 100% Brand new condition, Never been used or install
- 6 Bolts Pattern design, Perfect fit on Most aftermarket steering wheel such as Nardi, Sparco, Momo, NRG, Indy, Raid, Italvolanti, Abarth, etc.
- The Item Style May Vary Depending on Model on Year
- Handing & Horn Button Included
- Easy to install, No Instruction Included
- We at Priced Right Sales our dedicated to having a fast and reliable shipping process. All items purchased by noon central time Monday - Friday will be shipped within 48 hrs, in most cases all items are shipped the same day they are ordered. If an item is ordered Friday afternoon through Sunday they will be shipped first thing Monday.
- We do not ship on major holidays.
- If for some reason you need to expidite the shipping please feel free to contact us at anytime via the message system.
- Some items do ship out of the United States if you are not sure contact us via the message system.
- Be sure to include and double check that you provide us with the correct shipping address if the item is shipped to the incorrect address due to the wrong information being provided buyer will have to pay a second shipping charge to re-ship the item.
- Shipments to P.O. box/HI, AK, VI, PR, GU, MP, APO/FPO will be shipped by USPS, Additional charge might be required!!
- For Canada Buyers are responsible to pay for custom duty that is charged by Canada government.
- Delivery transit usually takes 2-10 business days for U.S. customers &2-3 weeksfor international shipment, depends on destination.
- All products purchased from Priced Right Sales are subjuct to our 30 day return policy which is determined by the date of purchase. Our standard 20% restocking fee applies to all products returned also the original shipping amount we paid will also be deducted.
Standard Returns Instructions:
- -To return an item you have purchased we ask you contact us via the message system.
- -All items must be returned in original packaging and in unused condition. If the item appears to have been used or altered in any way a refund will not be provided.
- -If a item is recieved defective, mis-described or you are wanting a different item they can be exchanged with no restocking fee.
-If the item is defective or mis described the buyer still pays return shipping but we pay the shipping to get the new item back to you.
-If we do not find the item to be defective we do not pay return shipping.
-If you are just simply exchanging an item if there is any difference in cost buyer is responsible for the additional cost and also return shipping both ways.
- All items returned or exchanged must have detailed instructions of the product issue or the item you are exchanging it for, along with return address, contact information including phone number and email address. If the item is returned with no information it will not be processed.
- If you have any questions or concerns please contact us at anytime via the message system.
- Because we always test fit our products, it is rare that our item will have fitment issue. If in case the item you receive does not fit your car, we need to ask you for digital picture so that we can assist you. If it is our fault to list the wrong model for the fitment, we will offer full refund for our customer.
- We at Priced Right Sales take care of all manufacture warranty's for items sold for 30 days against manufacture defects unless otherwise stated in the listing.
Customers should satisfy themselves that any item choice made is suitable for their intended purpose or use and we are not responsible in any way for mis used or damages caused by poducts sold. We pride ourselves on our customer service. In the rare event that you have a problem with your item please contact us and we'll be happy to help.
- We ALWAYS recommend professional installation. Buyer will take full responsibility if they choose to install the item themselves.
- If item is out of stock, we will email our customer the ETA of the next container, and we will offer 10% discount for the transaction if customer is willing to wait for the shipment.
- If it is our fault, we need to ask you for digital picture so that we can assist you. If it is not our fault but buyer wants a refund, we can refund item price only (20% restocking fee is needed for free shipping items).
- We at Priced Right Sales offer a wide variety of products buyers want at the lowest prices. Every item is in stock and carefully packaged by our staff and is given our personal attention to ensure it is processed accurately and quickly. Using the latest technology to ensure safe shipment to you. We also believe in our customer service if for any reason you have a question about one or more of our products or are not satisfied please contact us via the message system. Enjoy your visit!
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2005 Mazda 6 Drag Car: 7.930 @ 187.000
Ed Bergenholtz, Engine: 2.3L Mazda i4 by Golden Eagle Mfg., Supercharger: None Turbos: Garret GT45 Tires: M & H
1995 Nissan 240SX se: 8.765 @ 156.320
Matt Everett, Engine: L33 5.3L, Turbos: S475 83mm turbine Tires: 28x10.5 MT drags
1992 Nissan 240SX Premiere Performance: 8.980 @ 157.870
PP, Engine: RB26,
1995 Nissan 240SX SE 5.3L LSx Turbo: 8.990 @ 150.850
Matt Everett, Engine: 5.3L LSx, Supercharger: na Turbos: BW s475 Tires: 28x10.5 MT drags
1995 Nissan 240SX Turbo & Nitrous: 9.701 @ 148.000
Ivan, Engine: KA24DET, AMS/Turbo240 racing long block, Turbos: Garrett GT42R turbo Tires: MT ET Front Runners 25x4.515, MT ET Street Radial
1991 Nissan 240SX s13 hatchback T67 Turbo: 10.900 @ 112.500
Erwin Smith, Engine: 2.4L KA24DE, Turbos: T67 Tires: 26-10.5-15 ET streets
1991 Nissan 240SX : 10.904 @ 127.000
jason greenawalt, Engine: sr20det, Turbos: garrett GT3040
1995 Nissan 240SX Base: 10.948 @ 129.430
Jeff Callaway, Engine: RB25det, Turbos: Turbonetics 62-1
1995 Nissan 240SX Turbo: 10.991 @ 134.060
Rick, Engine: KA24DET, Turbos: Garrett GT35R turbo .82 ar Tires: slicks
1991 Nissan 240SX GTS-t turbo: 11.070 @ 128.790
Sylvain, Engine: RB20DET, Turbos: Garrett GTPR (GT35R T3/T40E hybrid) Tires: M/T ET drag 26x8.5x15
1991 Nissan 240SX SE Fastback: 11.200 @ 129.000
Nismonegro, Engine: SR20DET (S13 blacktop), Turbos: GT35R Tires: 275/40/17 Mickey Thompson ET street tires.
1995 Nissan 240SX Turbo: 11.219 @ 128.110
Anthony, Engine: KA24DET, Turbos: Precision PT61 .68 ar turbine Tires: Nitto NT 555 extreme 235/45/17 F and Nitto 555r Ty
2006 Mazda 6 Mazdaspeed: 11.381 @ 123.940
Anthony Pannone, Turbos: ATP GTX35R Tires: Conti DWS 215/45/18
1990 Nissan 240SX SE: 11.437 @ 121.030
Shae Petersen, Engine: SR20det, Turbos: t3/to4e 60 trim Tires: 26x8.5x15 MT drags
1989 Nissan 240SX GT-K Turbo: 11.476 @ 123.200
Jared Litterine, Engine: sr20det, Turbos: GT-K Tires: 26x8.5x15
1991 Nissan 240SX LSX: 11.540 @ 121.700
Jake Lee, Engine: LQ4, Tires: M/T Et 10x26x15
1989 Nissan 240SX SR20DET GT30R Turbo: 11.557 @ 117.810
Chris Johnson, Engine: SR20DET, Turbos: GT30R Twin Scroll Tires: MT Slicks 26x8.5x15
1995 Nissan 240SX Turbo: 11.593 @ 120.220
Josh Carter, Engine: stock 180k ka24de longblock, Turbos: fp 60-1 Tires: m/t et street 26x10.5x15
2006 Mazda 6 Mazdaspeed 6: 11.612 @ 119.220
Anthony Pannone, Engine: 2.3l MZR DISI, Turbos: GT3076R Tires: hankook evo V12
1995 Nissan 240SX SE Turbo: 11.700 @ 118.000
Blake Bonkofsky, Engine: Fully Built SR20DET, Turbos: T61 Tires: Mickey Thompson ET Street Radials 275/50/15