This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
SET OF 8 HIGH-QUALITY NGK TR6 V-POWER SPARK PLUGS
CHECK COMPATIBILITY LIST FOR VEHICLES MATCH
NGK is the world's leader in spark plugs and the OE supplier for most car manufacturers. All the NGK spark plugs we sell meet or exceed OEM specifications. See how these plugs rate among all NGK plugs:
- OEM/Standard: GOOD, meets OEM specifications
- V-Power: BETTER, improved ignitability, fuel economy and emissions
- G-Power: BETTER, improved ignitability, fuel economy and emissions, platinum alloy for durability
- Iridium IX: BEST, superior ignitability, fuel economy and emissions
- Laser Platinum: BEST, laser precision for superior ignitability, fuel economy and emissions, platinum alloy for durability
- Laser Iridium: BEST, laser precision for superior ignitability, fuel economy and emissions, iridium alloy for highest durability
SHIPPING IS FREE WITHIN U.S. AND CANADA!
We also ship this item worldwide! For international shipping rates, please contact us.
We provide a 30-day return policy on unopened items and 1-year warranty.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1995 Cadillac Fleetwood FTS: 14.591 @ 92.870
Kevin Donovan, Engine: LT1 5.7 (Stock engine), Tires: Goodyear RS-A P255/55-17
1994 Cadillac Fleetwood : 14.970 @ 91.820
Cory Magner, Engine: 350 LT1, Tires: 235/75/15 Pathfinder Trail A/P
1997 Jaguar XK8 Convertible: 15.000 @ 94.600
1978 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham d'Elegance: 18.320 @ 77.000
David Massey, Engine: Stock 425cid 7.0L Cadillac,
1988 Cadillac Fleetwood DeElegance: 21.000 @ 60.000
Sergio Perez III, Engine: 5.0,