This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
SET OF 8 HIGH-QUALITY NGK TR6 V-POWER SPARK PLUGS
CHECK COMPATIBILITY LIST FOR VEHICLES MATCH
NGK is the world's leader in spark plugs and the OE supplier for most car manufacturers. All the NGK spark plugs we sell meet or exceed OEM specifications. See how these plugs rate among all NGK plugs:
- OEM/Standard: GOOD, meets OEM specifications
- V-Power: BETTER, improved ignitability, fuel economy and emissions
- G-Power: BETTER, improved ignitability, fuel economy and emissions, platinum alloy for durability
- Iridium IX: BEST, superior ignitability, fuel economy and emissions
- Laser Platinum: BEST, laser precision for superior ignitability, fuel economy and emissions, platinum alloy for durability
- Laser Iridium: BEST, laser precision for superior ignitability, fuel economy and emissions, iridium alloy for highest durability
SHIPPING IS FREE WITHIN U.S. AND CANADA!
We also ship this item worldwide! For international shipping rates, please contact us.
We provide a 30-day return policy on unopened items and 1-year warranty.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1969 Buick Electra GSX: 12.990 @ 102.950
Michael Joseph, Engine: Scotty Guadagno Buick 455 STAGE 1, Tires: PIRELLI P-ZERO Slicks/Corsa
1983 Buick Electra Limited: 15.300 @ 88.100
Andrew, Engine: Olds 455, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: Goodyear integrity 215/70R15
2000 BMW 740iL : 15.470 @ 101.000
Roman, Engine: M62tuB44, Tires: 245/40 R18 295/30 R18 Michelin pilot sport
1989 Jeep Comanche Eliminator: 16.420 @ 81.340
Dave Y., Engine: 4.0,