This item has been shown 1249 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
SET OF 4 HIGH-QUALITY NGK BKR7EIX IRIDIUM IX SPARK PLUGS
CHECK COMPATIBILITY LIST FOR VEHICLES MATCH
NGK is the world's leader in spark plugs and the OE supplier for most car manufacturers. All the NGK spark plugs we sell meet or exceed OEM specifications. See how these plugs rate among all NGK plugs:
- OEM/Standard: GOOD, meets OEM specifications
- V-Power: BETTER, improved ignitability, fuel economy and emissions
- G-Power: BETTER, improved ignitability, fuel economy and emissions, platinum alloy for durability
- Iridium IX: BEST, superior ignitability, fuel economy and emissions
- Laser Platinum: BEST, laser precision for superior ignitability, fuel economy and emissions, platinum alloy for durability
- Laser Iridium: BEST, laser precision for superior ignitability, fuel economy and emissions, iridium alloy for highest durability
SHIPPING IS FREE WITHIN U.S.A.!
We provide a 30-day return policy on unopened items and 1-year
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2006 Factory-Five Type 65 electric: 13.178 @ 94.350
Michael 'KD' Kadie, Engine: Transwarp 11, Tires: BF Goodrich street (fully inflated)
1989 Holden Nova : 16.210 @ 84.000
John, Engine: stock, Supercharger: stock Turbos: stock Tires: stock
2008 Toyota Prius : 16.990 @ 81.000
2011 Toyota Prius III: 17.310 @ 80.210
NA, Engine: Inline 4, AC Electric Motors: 98HP, Tires: Yokohama Avid S33D
2004 Toyota Prius : 17.700 @ 79.000
2006 Toyota Prius Hybrid: 17.810 @ 77.910
2003 Toyota Prius NHW11: 18.500 @ 72.000