This item has been shown 1276 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
SET OF 4 HIGH-QUALITY NGK BKR7EIX IRIDIUM IX SPARK PLUGS
CHECK COMPATIBILITY LIST FOR VEHICLES MATCH
NGK is the world's leader in spark plugs and the OE supplier for most car manufacturers. All the NGK spark plugs we sell meet or exceed OEM specifications. See how these plugs rate among all NGK plugs:
- OEM/Standard: GOOD, meets OEM specifications
- V-Power: BETTER, improved ignitability, fuel economy and emissions
- G-Power: BETTER, improved ignitability, fuel economy and emissions, platinum alloy for durability
- Iridium IX: BEST, superior ignitability, fuel economy and emissions
- Laser Platinum: BEST, laser precision for superior ignitability, fuel economy and emissions, platinum alloy for durability
- Laser Iridium: BEST, laser precision for superior ignitability, fuel economy and emissions, iridium alloy for highest durability
SHIPPING IS FREE WITHIN U.S.A.!
We provide a 30-day return policy on unopened items and 1-year
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1963 Mercury Meteor Custom 2dr post: 14.420 @ 95.330
Stuart Burke, Engine: 1994 roller 5.0 HO, Tires: 205/70/14 and 235/60/14
1979 AMC J10 pickup: 14.590 @ 110.000
bob, Engine: 360 30over AMC, Turbos: 2 Tires: m/t
2005 Skoda Fabia vRS: 16.251 @ 81.620
2003 Chevrolet Venture : 16.686 @ 84.603
Stephane L.., Engine: V6 3.4 liter,
1972 AMC J10 : 60.250 @ 12.510
1972 AMC J10 SS: 95.320 @ 6.250
mark, Engine: 360, Turbos: siezed up (ran w/o oil) Tires: 33x 12x8.5