This item has been shown 89 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Your Import Performance Specialist
We have a brand new ZEX 4-6 Cylinder 55-75 horsepower wet nitrous system for Sale. This nitrous system has ZEX part # 82021 and features everything you would recieve from a ZEX kit brand new. This kit is a universal kit and is perfect for those individuals looking to raise horsepower on stock type engines but is also engineered to perform perfectly on forced induction vehicles with turbochargers and superchargers. Installations takes about 2 hours and comes with all the brackets and hardware to mount to your car. Comes with fuel tap fittings, solenoids, filters and activation electronics that come pre-assembled in the nitrous management unit. Features aActive Fuel Control to monitor bottle pressureand to adjust fuel enrichment for maximum engine safety and performance. This Nitrous kit is sold with everything you see, sold as is. If you have any other questions or concerns about this item, please feel free to ask us via email and we will get back to you as soon as we can.
**55-75 HP Nitrous Wet Kit**
Items will usually ship within 3-5 business days after the payment is received. Larger/Heavy items like transmissions and seats may take longer to ship.
The shipping cost is for the continental US only. Shipments to Hawaii, Alaska, Puerto Rico, or any other US territory outside the continental US will have additional S & H charges. We will notify you of your remaining balance, any unpaid shipping charge will be treated as an unpaid item.
All Shipments will be shipped through UPS.
UPS will not deliver to a PO Box. If your paypal account is set up with one we will need a physical address to ship your item to.
You may pick your item up at our shop for a $5 pickup fee.
- Payment must be received within 7 days of sale end.
- Non paying buyers will be sent an unpaid item reminder. If we do not receive a response non payers will receive negative response.
- For payment we accept Paypal or Cash on Pickup.
- No personal checks will be accepted.
- All used parts are sold AS-IS with no warranty of any kind.
- It is your responsibility to research the item you are purchasing. If you purchase an item with intentions to make it work and it does not, we are not responsible.
- No returns on used parts or any electronics.
- In the event that an item is listed or described incorrectly we may offer a return. To do so the item must be returned within 7 days of receipt, and the buyer must contact us beforehand to confirm the return legitimacy.
- Any return / Refund will be your full payment minus our listing, re-listing, and re-stocking fee (approximately $5.00).
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1987 Merkur XR4TI : 13.118 @ 101.160
Brent Sanders, Engine: 2.3 turbo, Turbos: t3
1986 Merkur XR4TI : 13.150 @ 115.120
shaun dabney, Engine: 2.3, Turbos: t-3
1988 Merkur XR4TI : 13.380 @ 107.500
Ryan Jeffries, Engine: 2.3, Turbos: T3 Tires: 205 / 60 / 15 futura
1989 Merkur XR4TI 3 Door: 13.680 @ 104.230
Luke Perry, Engine: Ford 2.3 Turbo, Turbos: Garrett T3 Tires: 225/50/15
2005 GMC Canyon LS: 14.798 @ 89.710
Jason Powers, Engine: 3.5 I5,
2008 GMC Canyon Ext Cab: 15.320 @ 89.000
Brian B, Engine: 3.7L,
2003 Mercedes-Benz S430 : 15.500 @ 92.000
2004 GMC Canyon SLE 3.5l Inline5: 15.670 @ 87.000
Jeff Connolly, Engine: 3.5l Inline 5,
2005 GMC Canyon ls: 15.800 @ 91.000
Jason Powers, Engine: 3.5 I5,
1985 Merkur XR4TI : 15.868 @ 85.680
Justin Morgan, Engine: 2.3L, Turbos: T-3
2006 GMC Canyon SLE2 Crew Cab: 16.013 @ 83.920
Robert Sabatini, Engine: 3.5 Litre I-5, Tires: BFG drag Radials
1988 Merkur XR4TI : 16.050 @ 85.740
Mr. J, Engine: 2.3-liter OHC I-4, Turbos: yes, single Tires: Dunlop SP Sport 4000 A/S (195/60HR-15)
2004 GMC Canyon ls Base: 16.429 @ 85.360
Justin, Engine: 3.5L Inline-5, Tires: crappy, crappy tires
2004 GMC Canyon SLE: 16.700 @ 85.000
Jeff Connolly, Engine: 3.5l I5,
2004 GMC Canyon SLE: 17.520 @ 79.110