This item has been shown 9677 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
Please use the compatibility chart drop down menu above to double check if this key will work for your car.
Please confirm your original key looks exactly like this one to ensure correct compatibility.
You are looking at a new replacement remote headed key for the Honda vehicles listed in the chart above. This key will start your car and lock unlock your doors once cut and programmed, it is a complete key.
This key will need to be cut and programmed by a dealer or qualified automotive locksmith. You will have unlimited access to our tech support to help you every step of the way.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1988 Chrysler LeBaron : 8.348 @ 164.870
Ray Galie, Engine: 572 Mopar, Tires: Hoosier
1989 Chrysler LeBaron : 8.450 @ 159.000
Destry St.Pierre, Engine: 528, Tires: 32x16
1988 Chrysler LeBaron : 8.610 @ 158.110
Ray Galie, Engine: 572 MOPAR,
2004 Mercury Marauder Procharger D1SC: 10.408 @ 135.480
Tom Archambault, Engine: 4.6, Supercharger: Procharger D1SC Tires: front stock, rear Hoosier slicks
2004 Mercury Marauder Procharger D1SC Supercharger: 11.339 @ 119.930
Tom Archambault, Engine: 4.6, Supercharger: Procharger D1SC Tires: Nitto's DR rear
2003 Mercury Marauder : 11.470 @ 122.000
Lidio, Engine: stock 4.6L 32V, Supercharger: Trilogy Eaton intercooled M-112 Tires: nitto drag radial
2004 Mercury Marauder Trilogy Supercharged: 11.530 @ 120.000
MikesMerc, Engine: 4.6, Supercharger: Trilogy M112 Eaton Tires: Niito Drag Radials
2003 Mercury Marauder Trilogy #140 Supercharged: 11.745 @ 115.560
Merc, Engine: 03 Cobra, Supercharger: Trilogy Kit #140 Tires: BFG Drag Radials 245/40/18
2003 Mercury Marauder Trilogy S/C #124: 11.802 @ 117.160
Glenn Ford, Engine: 4.6 DOHC 32 valve stock internals, Supercharger: Trilogy #124 Tires: MT Street ET 28x11.5x16
2003 Mercury Marauder Trilogy #2: 11.844 @ 115.990
mi2qwk4u, Engine: 4.6 V-8 32V DOC, Supercharger: Eaton M-112 Tires: Stock fronts, 305/45/18 Nitto Extreme Drag radials
1989 Chrysler LeBaron GTC Coupe: 11.872 @ 120.210
Steve Menegon, Engine: 2.2, Turbos: T3/T4 Hybrid Tires: 24.5 x 8.5 x 15
2004 Mercury Marauder Trilogy S/C #67: 11.986 @ 115.910
Defyant, Engine: 4.6 DOHC, Supercharger: Trilogy Msports S/Cer#67 M112 Tires: BFG front, Nitto DR rear
2003 Mercury Marauder Kenny Brown S: 11.998 @ 115.000
Jeff Weeks, Engine: 4.6L 4V, Supercharger: Vortech SQ Trim Tires: BFG Drag Radial
2003 Mercury Marauder : 12.007 @ 114.000
BillyGman, Engine: S/Ced 4.6L DOHC, Supercharger: Trilogy/Eaton roots Tires: P305/45/18 Nitto DR
2003 Mercury Marauder Supercharger: 12.126 @ 113.890
robotek911, Engine: 4.6L - Built, Supercharger: Vortec T-Trim Tires: Nitto Drag Radials
2003 Mercury Marauder # 18 Vortech Supercharger: 12.187 @ 112.940
Maraudermark, Engine: 4.6 Built, Supercharger: Vortech T- Trim Tires: Nittos & Kdw
2004 Mercury Marauder Trilogy #33: 12.223 @ 114.650
Martin Ingenbrandt, Engine: 4.6L DOHC, Supercharger: Trilogy Motorsports Eaton M-112 Turbos: n/a Tires: Nitto 555r 305 Drag Radials
2003 Mercury Marauder Reinhart Prepared: 12.282 @ 112.120
glassman99, Engine: 4.6 DOHC Cobra, Supercharger: Vortec JT Tires: Nitto drag radial
2003 Mercury Marauder 4 Dr Sedan: 12.284 @ 112.020
camerajim, Engine: 4.6L; bored .20 over and stroked to 5.0L), Tires: Stock Front; BFG Drag Radials-295-18(rear)
2003 Mercury Marauder 300A: 12.356 @ 111.880
Todd Nowlin, Engine: 281 CI, Supercharger: Trilogy Eaton M112 Tires: nitto 555 DOT drag radial