This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
This key will work for the vehicles listed in thecompatibilitychart above. Your existing key must look the same and have the same button configuration for this to work properly.
This is NEW complete fobik key with an uncut blade included. You will be able to use this key to start your car and lock/unlock your doors as well as pop your trunk. Be sure you existing key looks the same as this one prior to purchasing. The key you will receive will be complete with all electronics, battery and uncut blade installed.
Free programming will be provided, you need 2 existing working keys to program this 3rd key yourself. If you have 0 or 1 keys you will need to have this key/remote cut and programmed to your car at the dealer or automotive locksmith, there is no way to do it yourself.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2009 Dodge Challenger SRT8 Drag Pak: 7.852 @ 176.510
Brent Hughes, Engine: 449ci Arrington alum, Turbos: twin T67 Tires: 295/65/15 MT DRs
2008 Dodge Challenger SRT8 Twin Turbo: 9.790 @ 144.780
Rich, Engine: 6.1 Hemi, Turbos: Twin Turbos (Hellion) Tires: M&H 325/45/17
2008 Dodge Challenger SRT8 : 9.864 @ 140.990
Mike Doyle, Engine: 426, Supercharger: Vortech
2008 Dodge Challenger SRT8 SRT8 Kenne Bell Twin Screw Supercharged: 10.180 @ 136.700
Chris Cantella, Engine: 426 HHP Stroker HEMI, Supercharger: Kenne Bell Twin Screw Tires: MandH
2010 Dodge Challenger SRT8 Techco Supercharger: 10.458 @ 128.790
Rob Goss, Engine: BES 426, Supercharger: Techco
1986 Dodge Omni GLH-T gt4094r Turbo: 10.536 @ 129.950
Corby Lines, Engine: 2.2, Turbos: gt4094r
2010 Dodge Challenger SRT8 : 10.581 @ 131.590
Rob (Boatman), Engine: BES-426, Supercharger: Techco
1980 Oldsmobile Calais : 10.690 @ 125.500
brandon hauck, Engine: 461, 0 0 Tires: 30/ 9
2008 Dodge Challenger SRT8 Kenne Bell Supercharged: 10.830 @ 129.270
Tim Wood, Engine: BES Forged 6.1 Stock Bore and Stroke , Supercharger: Kenne Bell Tires: MT ET Street II
1986 Dodge Omni GLHT: 10.850 @ 131.210
David Rose, Engine: 2.2L 16V DOHC Hybrid, Turbos: Holeset HX35G Tires: 24.5X8.5X15 M&H Racemaster
2009 Dodge Challenger SRT8 Procharger D1 Supercharger: 10.895 @ 126.720
Bill, Engine: PWR 393, Supercharger: Procharger D1 Tires: Nitto Invo
2009 Dodge Challenger SRT8 : 10.938 @ 132.920
Craig Belevender, Engine: 393 Forged Stroker, Supercharger: 2.8L Kenne Bell Tires: Hoosier Drag 28x10x17
2008 Dodge Challenger SRT8 : 10.940 @ 125.770
Tim Wood, Engine: BES 6.1 Tuned by Southern HotRod, Supercharger: Kenne Bell
1985 Dodge Omni GLH: 11.301 @ 117.590
Rocky, Engine: 2.2l, Turbos: T04E / T3 Hybrid Tires: 24.5 M&H Slicks
2008 Dodge Challenger SRT8 SRT8 426 Stroker: 11.408 @ 120.460
Chris Cantella, Engine: 426 low Comp Stroker, Tires: Hoosiers/M&H
2009 Dodge Challenger SRT8 2.8L Kenne Bell: 11.425 @ 125.620
Craig Belevender, Engine: 6.1L, Supercharger: 2.8L Kenne Bell Tires: Hoosier 17
2008 Dodge Challenger SRT8 Hennessey 620: 11.520 @ 119.680
Dr. Carl Myers, DVM, Engine: 6.1 , Supercharger: Vortec Tires: Nitto 05R
1987 Dodge Omni GLH: 11.560 @ 121.400
Kenny Swafford, Engine: 2.2, Turbos: t3/t4 Tires: 24.5 x8.0
2009 Dodge Challenger SRT8 Vortech Supercharged SpeedFactory: 11.598 @ 119.210
Rich Erickson, Engine: Stock 6.1L, Supercharger: Vortech V-3si Tires: Rear: MT ET Streets, 295/45/17
2011 Dodge Challenger SRT8 392 Hemi: 11.627 @ 120.330
Joe Agent/UFO owner, Engine: 392 Hemi, Supercharger: MagnaCharger Tires: Toyo Proxes ST II