This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
This key will work for the vehicles listed in thecompatibilitychart above. Your existing key must look the same and have the same button configuration for this to work properly.
This is NEW complete fobik key with an uncut blade included. You will be able to use this key to start your car and lock/unlock your doors as well as pop your trunk. Be sure you existing key looks the same as this one prior to purchasing. The key you will receive will be complete with all electronics, battery and uncut blade installed.
Free programming will be provided, you need 2 existing working keys to program this 3rd key yourself. If you have 0 or 1 keys you will need to have this key/remote cut and programmed to your car at the dealer or automotive locksmith, there is no way to do it yourself.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1974 Chevrolet El Camino Pro Street: 6.160 @ 223.000
Randy Walker, Engine: 841, Tires: Goodyear
1979 Chevrolet El Camino : 9.900 @ 138.000
BRIAN PENCE, Engine: 496, Tires: HOOSIER 14.5W,32
1978 Chevrolet El Camino ss: 10.310 @ 136.240
james miller, Engine: 355 cu, Tires: 29.5 -12.5w-15 hoosier
1981 Chevrolet El Camino : 10.420 @ 130.950
Craig Ritchie, Engine: 408, Tires: M/T Et Drags 28x9.0/15
1964 Chevrolet El Camino : 10.902 @ 120.070
John Sapone, Engine: 468,
1981 Chevrolet El Camino : 10.940 @ 121.000
Ken Reynolds, Engine: 388, Tires: goodyear drag radials
1982 Chevrolet El Camino SS: 11.000 @ 118.000
Wheels, Engine: 468,
1982 Chevrolet El Camino ss: 11.201 @ 117.950
greg, Engine: 350 chevy, Tires: Mickys skins& drag radial
1980 Chevrolet El Camino : 11.260 @ 120.450
, Engine: 454, Turbos: n/a Tires: 29x10.5x15
1971 Chevrolet El Camino GMC Sprint: 11.440 @ 116.400
Javier R, Engine: 496, Tires: REAR 31X16.5
1970 Chevrolet El Camino ss: 11.760 @ 112.000
cory ralph, Engine: 383, Tires: hoosier 28x10 slicks
1968 Chevrolet El Camino Malibu: 11.803 @ 121.750
Jose Vazquez, Engine: 383 Stroker, Supercharger: Procharger D11SC Tires: 275/50-15 Mickey Thompson ET Streets
1985 Chevrolet El Camino ss: 11.820 @ 112.366
Neil Bonaudi, Engine: sbc 60 over, Supercharger: na Turbos: na Tires: drag lites and 27.50x10.0x15 M&H
1965 Chevrolet El Camino : 11.822 @ 112.380
Stan Allan, Engine: 350, Supercharger: B&M 144 Tires: M/T 10x26
1979 Chevrolet El Camino : 11.830 @ 112.030
300, Engine: 383, Tires: 29-12-15
2008 Dodge Caliber SRT-4 : 11.850 @ 119.820
Ron Miller, Engine: 2.4L, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: Realtune stage2 (upgraded stock turbo) Tires: M&H
2008 Dodge Caliber SRT-4 : 11.856 @ 118.900
Kevin Sewell, Engine: 2.4, Turbos: Realtune S2B Tires: M&H Slicks
1967 Chevrolet El Camino : 11.920 @ 112.100
Blasco, Engine: 454 big block done .30 over, Tires: MT
1972 Chevrolet El Camino 405 sbc: 11.954 @ 111.780
Gord Esau, Engine: 405 sbc, Tires: M T 275/50 drag radials
2008 Dodge Caliber SRT-4 : 11.969 @ 116.620
Kevin Sewell, Engine: Stock 2.4L, Turbos: RT 2B turbo Tires: 26x8.5x15 M/T ET Drag