This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
This key will work for the vehicles listed in thecompatibilitychart above. Your existing key must look the same and have the same button configuration for this to work properly.
This is NEW complete fobik key with an uncut blade included. You will be able to use this key to start your car and lock/unlock your doors as well as pop your trunk. Be sure you existing key looks the same as this one prior to purchasing. The key you will receive will be complete with all electronics, battery and uncut blade installed.
Free programming will be provided, you need 2 existing working keys to program this 3rd key yourself. If you have 0 or 1 keys you will need to have this key/remote cut and programmed to your car at the dealer or automotive locksmith, there is no way to do it yourself.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1972 AMC Javelin SST: 8.855 @ 159.570
Lon Schultz, Engine: 408 inch small block, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: Mickey Thompson E/T Street
1970 AMC Javelin SST: 9.527 @ 141.600
Hate, Engine: AMC 390, Tires: GoodYear 14x32x15
1972 AMC Javelin amx: 10.400 @ 130.000
jerry morse, Engine: sbc 377, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: 31.5
1972 AMC Javelin : 10.400 @ 130.000
1998 Ferrari F355 Spyder Twin Turbo: 11.300 @ 128.000
Tony D, Turbos: Twin Turbo Tires: Drag Radials
1966 Chevrolet Biscayne : 11.326 @ 117.920
Rich 'Ratty' Katz, Engine: 406 Dart Little M, Tires: M/T ET Street Rad 30x11-15, M/T Sportsman 26X5-15
1968 AMC Javelin SST: 11.452 @ 119.800
Hate, Engine: AMC 390, Tires: MH 275/60-15
1971 AMC Javelin SST: 11.830 @ 113.866
Lou Fontaine, Engine: 401(.30 over), Tires: McCreary/front. MT Slicks/rear
1974 AMC Javelin : 11.949 @ 114.600
F. Carpio, Engine: 401 AMC, Tires: MT ET Drags
2005 Scion xB HKS Turbo: 12.680 @ 108.710
Tony, Engine: 1nzfe, Turbos: HKS
1997 Ferrari F355 Spider: 13.010 @ 112.100
2005 Scion xB Turbo: 13.165 @ 110.000
jaime coriano, Engine: 1.5 dohc vvti, Turbos: greddy Tires: kuhmo spectra supra
1970 AMC Javelin sst: 13.410 @ 106.450
dave, Engine: 365, Tires: m&h 26x9
1968 Chevrolet Biscayne : 13.560 @ 103.270
BOB TANGEN, Engine: 427CI 425HP, Tires: IMCA G70 15
1963 Chevrolet Biscayne : 13.720 @ 98.970
ken barton, Engine: 350,
2011 Scion xB A/T Turbo: 14.106 @ 99.870
RJ VanAlstyne, Engine: Stock 2.4, Turbos: DESCENDANT
2008 Scion xB : 14.116 @ 97.620
Scionfred, Engine: 2AZ-FE 2.4L, Turbos: PTE 5031E
2008 Scion xB : 14.334 @ 96.600
ScionFred, Engine: 2.4L 2AZ-FE, Turbos: Precision 5031E Tires: 235/45/17 General UHP
2005 Scion xB : 15.020 @ 97.300
Pedro Javier Perez, Engine: 1.5 vvti, Tires: nitto
2008 Scion xB : 15.520 @ 89.260
Brett Steinhilber, Engine: 2.4l VVTi, Tires: Stock