This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
This key will work for the vehicles listed in thecompatibilitychart above. Your existing key must look the same and have the same button configuration for this to work properly.
This is NEW complete fobik key with an uncut blade included. You will be able to use this key to start your car and lock/unlock your doors as well as pop your trunk. Be sure you existing key looks the same as this one prior to purchasing. The key you will receive will be complete with all electronics, battery and uncut blade installed.
Free programming will be provided, you need 2 existing working keys to program this 3rd key yourself. If you have 0 or 1 keys you will need to have this key/remote cut and programmed to your car at the dealer or automotive locksmith, there is no way to do it yourself.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1996 Saturn SC2 : 9.221 @ 144.400
MICHAEL COLLINS, Engine: sm.blk. chevy 441 ci., Tires: goodyear 32x14
1992 Saturn SC2 Turbo: 11.030 @ 129.200
Unknown, Engine: 1.9, Turbos: Yes
1999 Polaris XC snowmobile: 11.661 @ 107.660
wayne kehler, Engine: 600 cc,
1995 Saturn SC2 : 13.400 @ 107.000
Sef, Engine: 1.9 (LLO) DOHC Fully Built,
2010 Ford Fusion Sport: 13.864 @ 102.000
Joey, Engine: 3.5L, Supercharger: N/a Turbos: none Tires: street tires
1995 Saturn SC2 Supercharged: 13.940 @ 100.000
Eric, Engine: 1.9L, Supercharger: yes Turbos: - Tires: Falken 615's 205/50/15
1995 Saturn SC2 : 14.003 @ 98.950
Michael, Engine: 16v DOHC 4cyl, Tires: 205/40/17
1998 Saturn SC2 : 14.138 @ 99.940
Paul McCann, Engine: 1.9 DOHC, Turbos: Turbonetics T-3 Tires: Factory equip. Firestone
1997 Saturn SC2 : 14.277 @ 99.430
Doug DeGeorge, Engine: 1.9L, Tires: Nitto 450 205/45/16
1994 Saturn SC2 : 14.279 @ 98.510
Jeff Peck, Engine: 1.9L, Tires: Nitto 555R extreme drag
1995 Saturn SC2 SUPERCHARGED: 14.324 @ 95.530
Adam Chant, Engine: 1.9L stock rebuild, Supercharger: Powerdyne BD-600 Tires: Nitto 555 ET Front - Fiercrap back
2014 Ford Fusion Titanium: 14.395 @ 93.500
Rick, Engine: 2.0L EcoBoost, Turbos: Stock
1998 Saturn SC2 : 14.463 @ 98.000
Chris Henderson, Engine: 1.9 Inline 4, dohc, 16 valve, Turbos: GReddy Tires: Nitto NT-555
1997 Saturn SC2 : 14.518 @ 100.240
Doug DeGeorge, Engine: 1.9 L, Tires: Nitto 450 205/45/16
2000 Saturn SC2 Nitrous: 14.526 @ 98.080
Nathan Schlawin, Engine: 1998 DOHC, Tires: BFG G-Force T/A Drag radials
2010 Ford Fusion Sport FWD: 14.655 @ 95.980
Tyler, Tires: 245/40ZR18 Continental DWS
2010 Ford Fusion Sport FWD: 14.699 @ 99.170
Tyler, Engine: 3.5L Duratec (Cyclone), Tires: 245/40ZR18 Continental DWS
1997 Saturn SC2 : 14.738 @ 94.450
John Hayles, Engine: 1.9L DOHC, Tires: Falken ZX512 All Season
2010 Ford Fusion Sport: 14.800 @ 94.850
2010 Ford Fusion Sport: 14.881 @ 95.210
Chris, Engine: 3.5l duratec V6,