This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
This key will work for the vehicles listed in thecompatibilitychart above. Your existing key must look the same and have the same button configuration for this to work properly.
This is NEWcomplete fobik key with an uncut blade included. You will be able to use this key to start your car and lock/unlock your doors. Be sure you existing key looks the same as this one prior to purchasing. The key you will receive will be complete with all electronics, battery and uncut blade installed.
Free programming will be provided, you need 2 existing working keys to program this 3rd key yourself. If you have 0 or 1 keys you will need to have this key/remote cut and programmed to your car at the dealer or automotive locksmith, there is no way to do it yourself. 2011+ models require dealer programming!
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1973 Plymouth Duster Pump-Gas: 8.528 @ 156.110
Eddie, Engine: 537 KB Wedge, Tires: 33x10.5W
1970 Plymouth Duster : 8.750 @ 0.000
mike, Engine: 478cid B1, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: M/T DOT 33/18-15
1986 Chevrolet Chevette : 8.990 @ 149.450
Carl Randall, Engine: 406SBC, Tires: Mickeys 10.5 X 15
1971 Plymouth Duster : 9.070 @ 146.480
Bill Casner, Engine: 540, Tires: Pheonix / Moroso
1970 Plymouth Duster : 9.697 @ 137.780
Tim, Engine: 499, Tires: 29/10/15
1976 Chevrolet Chevette : 9.860 @ 136.500
Mark Sullens, Engine: 355 Chevy, Tires: 14x32 Mickey Thompson, Hoosier fronts
1974 Plymouth Duster 511: 9.880 @ 135.000
Ski, Engine: 511 c.i, Tires: Hoosier
1970 Plymouth Duster : 9.980 @ 130.250
Matt Cadamore, Engine: 408, Tires: 14-32-15 slicks
1971 Plymouth Duster : 10.200 @ 131.100
Nick Pickerell, Engine: 414, Tires: . Hoosier lt.wt. radial
1970 Chevrolet Chevette : 10.295 @ 130.460
Chris Druyor, Engine: 540cid Chevrolet, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: Mickey Thompson ET street 28x12.5
1973 Plymouth Duster : 10.300 @ 126.000
patrick, Engine: 440, Tires: moroso AND m/t
1970 Plymouth Duster Factory DragPac -340-6: 10.730 @ 121.350
Robert J Konopa, Engine: 340 T/A with 2:02 / 1:60, Tires: 26 x 10.0 M/T Drag slicks
1972 Plymouth Duster : 10.980 @ 121.000
Josh, Engine: 344, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: 28x9 MT
1971 Plymouth Duster : 11.070 @ 118.950
JON ALCHIN, Engine: 440, Tires: M/T SLICKS 31X13.5
1970 Plymouth Duster : 11.160 @ 123.000
Russell Smith, Engine: 74 Ply 360, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: MT 26x11.50X15 ET Streets
1971 Plymouth Duster : 11.200 @ 120.000
Ed, Engine: 360, Tires: 29x11goodyear slicks
1970 Plymouth Duster : 11.280 @ 118.000
Art Irwin, Engine: 360 (.40 over), Tires: 30x10.5x15 Hoosier
1970 Plymouth Duster : 11.314 @ 121.300
Bruce, Engine: mopar 440, Tires: radial
1970 Plymouth Duster : 11.380 @ 117.000
dan van, Engine: 340 c.i., Tires: 31x11x15
1992 Plymouth Duster : 11.548 @ 125.570
Brent, Engine: Bone Stock 3.0L 6g72 from 1997 Dodge Caravan, Turbos: PT6765 Tires: 24.5