This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
This key will work for the vehicles listed in thecompatibilitychart above.
This is a complete brand new uncut key with the remote built in. All electronics including the chip and battery are already installed. Once programmed this key will open your doors and start your car. There will not be any logo on this key.
Free programming will be provided, you need 2 existing working keys to program this 3rd key yourself. If you have 0 or 1 keys you will need to have this key/remote cut and programmed to your car at the dealer or automotive locksmith, there is no way to do it yourself.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1986 Buick Grand National : 7.250 @ 188.000
Bill Anderson, Engine: 274 Buick V6, Turbos: PT98 Tires: M/T 33x16.5
1987 Buick Grand National 270 CID Buick V6: 7.550 @ 185.600
Gene Fleury, Engine: 270 CID Buick V6, Turbos: 47/88
1987 Buick Grand National 274 cid V6 Garrett GT5533R 94mm: 7.588 @ 172.000
Veljo Einberg, Engine: 274 cid V6 Buick Stage II, Turbos: Garrett GT5533R 94mm Tires: Hoosier 33x16x15
1987 Buick Grand National T-Type: 7.592 @ 181.420
Mark Littrell, Engine: 272 CID Stage II, Turbos: Twin Garrett Tires: M&H
1987 Buick Grand National : 7.610 @ 179.880
Jim D'Alessandro, Engine: buick 268, Turbos: one Tires: goodyear
1987 Buick Grand National : 7.671 @ 172.000
Veljo Einberg, Engine: 274 cid stage II buick V6, Turbos: custom 88mm Tires: Hoosier
1985 Buick Grand National gnx: 7.710 @ 174.000
mike, Engine: 525 bbc, Tires: goodyear
1987 Buick Grand National : 7.750 @ 175.000
richie kibler, Engine: 272, Turbos: gt-47 Tires: 28x10.5=15 Non/W
1987 Buick Grand National : 8.570 @ 157.250
Cal Hartline, Engine: 274, Turbos: PT-88
1987 Buick Grand National Family Coupe: 8.890 @ 154.850
Roy Garcia, Engine: 274ci V6 Stg II, O/C, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: 88mm Precision Tires: M/T 15x28.5
1982 Datsun 210 : 8.890 @ 150.000
cesar zeno, Engine: toyota 3tc engine, Turbos: t66 turbonetics Tires: 28*11.5
1987 Buick Grand National : 8.940 @ 151.190
Rob Ortosky, Engine: 274, Turbos: 7668 HPQ Precision Tires: 325/50 Hoosier Drag Radials
1987 Buick Grand National : 9.130 @ 145.600
John Plog, Engine: 3.8L Buick V6, Turbos: Single 71mm
1987 Buick Grand National Coupe: 9.140 @ 148.960
Turbo Dilbur, Engine: 231 V6, Turbos: PTE-88 Tires: MT 26x10x15 Slicks
1987 Buick Grand National : 9.200 @ 151.990
Otto Pernek, Engine: Stage 2 4.5, Turbos: Borg Warner S480 Tires: MT Drag Radials
1986 Buick Grand National TSM -TAI : 9.729 @ 138.130
paul, Engine: 3.8 V6 109 234CI, Turbos: 71 hpQ-hp 3bolt .85ex Tires: 28x10.5 MT drags
1986 Buick Grand National : 9.730 @ 140.300
Gene Fleury, Engine: 266, Turbos: 1
1987 Buick Grand National : 9.820 @ 137.600
John Crawford, Engine: 231, Turbos: pt 6776 Tires: 28/10/15
1985 Buick Grand National : 9.860 @ 138.000
Rob Ortosky, Engine: 245 stroked stock block, Turbos: 76HPQ Tires: 325/50 MT DR
1987 Buick Grand National : 9.905 @ 135.540
James Cavallaro, Engine: Buick V6 109, Turbos: PTE 6765 Tires: 275/55-16 M&H