This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
This key will work for the vehicles listed in thecompatibilitychart above.
This is a complete brand new uncut key with the remote built in. All electronics including the chip and battery are already installed. Once programmed this key will open your doors and start your car. There will not be any logo on this key.
Free programming will be provided, you need 2 existing working keys to program this 3rd key yourself. If you have 0 or 1 keys you will need to have this key/remote cut and programmed to your car at the dealer or automotive locksmith, there is no way to do it yourself.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1975 Holden Gemini Coupe: 9.022 @ 150.300
Stuart, Engine: s.b.c. 406, Tires: Mickey Thompson
1963 Plymouth Valiant signet 200: 9.640 @ 141.000
Eric Lautenschleger, Engine: Big Block chevy, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: 31x16.5x15 et street
1982 Holden Gemini TG: 9.820 @ 139.900
Darren Hunter, Engine: 1800cc, Turbos: GT35 Tires: M&H 24.5 x 8.5 x 15
1968 Plymouth Valiant smallblock: 9.844 @ 134.040
1969 Plymouth Valiant : 10.220 @ 133.000
SS, Engine: 440, Tires: ET Drag 10x28
1969 Plymouth Valiant : 10.500 @ 125.000
Roger Wirthwein, Engine: 340 Stroker, Tires: Hoosier 14.5x32x15
1982 Holden Gemini TG (16OTU): 10.732 @ 132.240
Ron Lange, Engine: 1ggte, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: T04R Tires: Radials 195x50x15 & Toyo RA1's 225x50x15
1965 Plymouth Valiant 2 Dr Sedan: 11.180 @ 122.460
Chuck Sorger, Engine: 340, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: 28 x 9 x 15 Hoosier slicks
1971 Plymouth Valiant Scamp: 11.780 @ 113.770
Brandon Crawley, Engine: 398 cid SB Chevy, Tires: Mickey Thompson ET Drag
2006 Superformance Coupe Brock: 11.900 @ 119.000
NA, Engine: Stock Roush 427ci V8, Tires: Kumho Ecsta V710: inflated to 24psi Rear: 315/35R1
1976 Plymouth Valiant : 12.900 @ 106.000
Chris M, Engine: 360, Tires: Fleet farm whitewalls
1982 Holden Gemini SLX: 14.050 @ 98.790
Jim, Engine: 308 V8, Tires: Bridgies