This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
This key will work for the vehicles listed in thecompatibilitychart above.
This is a complete brand new uncut key with the remote built in. All electronics including the chip and battery are already installed. Once programmed this key will open your doors and start your car. There will not be any logo on this key.
Free programming will be provided, you need 2 existing working keys to program this 3rd key yourself. If you have 0 or 1 keys you will need to have this key/remote cut and programmed to your car at the dealer or automotive locksmith, there is no way to do it yourself.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2003 Victory Vegas : 11.415 @ 118.700
Greg Lundborg, Engine: Victory 92-5,
2003 Victory Vegas : 11.470 @ 118.060
Greg Lundborg, Engine: 104 ci,
2003 Victory Vegas : 11.540 @ 117.890
Greg Lundborg, Engine: 104 ci,
2006 Victory Vegas : 11.849 @ 109.380
Carl Cicchetto, Engine: stock, Supercharger: NA Turbos: NA Tires: stock
2006 Victory Vegas : 12.180 @ 106.530
Matt Cook, Engine: 100 CI,
2006 Victory Vegas Jackpot: 12.561 @ 104.910
2003 Victory Vegas : 12.573 @ 103.420
Don Brown, Engine: Victory,
2005 Victory Vegas 8-Ball: 12.891 @ 109.576
Patrick Sandy, Engine: 92ci,
2007 Victory Vegas Jackpot: 13.278 @ 95.640
1998 Ford ZX2 Escort sport: 13.800 @ 106.000
ricky pannell, Engine: zetech, Tires: 17
1998 Ford ZX2 Escort Turbo: 13.908 @ 106.280
Brad Kirby, Engine: Stock with 196,000 miles, Turbos: .57 trim Ebay knock-off Tires: Toyo all-seasons
1998 Ford ZX2 Escort Sport: 13.965 @ 103.080
Brad (ZX2Fast), Engine: Stock with 193,000 miles, Turbos: Ebay knock-off TE04
1998 Ford ZX2 Escort Sport Garrett T3 Turbo: 14.079 @ 100.430
Ben Edwards, Engine: 2.0L Zetec, Turbos: Garrett T3 Tires: Street tires
1999 Ford ZX2 Escort F/I (6psi): 14.455 @ 100.100
Bernard, Engine: I4, Tires: 195/65/14
1998 Ford ZX2 Escort : 14.631 @ 90.574
Jeff Conley, Tires: M/T 20x8.0 14
2001 Ford ZX2 Escort : 14.640 @ 95.150
Antonio, Engine: 2.0 zetec, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: 205 /50 Hankook Ventus Hrii H405
1999 Ford ZX2 Escort : 14.706 @ 99.400
Artur Arczewski, Engine: 2.0L ZETEC, Tires: 215/40 Yoko Parada Spec-2
2000 Ford ZX2 Escort : 14.804 @ 95.900
Aaron, Engine: 2.0 Zetec, Tires: BF Goodrich Drag Radial
1998 Ford ZX2 Escort Sport: 15.010 @ 96.780
2000 Ford ZX2 Escort S/R: 15.116 @ 89.420
Christopher Bonner, Engine: stock, Tires: 205/55-15 Bridgestone Potenza S-03