This item has been shown 6104 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
This key will work for the vehicles listed in thecompatibilitychart above.
This is a complete brand new uncut key with the remote built in. All electronics including the chip and battery are already installed. Once programmed this key will open your doors and start your car. There will not be any logo on this key.
Free programming will be provided, you need 2 existing working keys to program this 3rd key yourself. If you have 0 or 1 keys you will need to have this key/remote cut and programmed to your car at the dealer or automotive locksmith, there is no way to do it yourself.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1997 Ford Explorer XLT 2WD: 13.395 @ 102.780
Patrick P, Engine: 5.0L 302 C.I., Tires: 255/50/17
2003 Ford Explorer XLT Kenne Bell Supercharger: 13.630 @ 98.930
rocket5979, Engine: Stock SOHC 4.6 V8, Supercharger: Kenne Bell 2.2 Tires: Goodyear Eagle GTII 275/45/R20
1998 Ford Explorer SVT / Eddie Bauer: 13.945 @ 99.940
danny harrison, Engine: 4.0 SOHC, Supercharger: eaton / xcharger Turbos: n/a Tires: goodyear eagle
1995 Ford Explorer XLT: 14.600 @ 96.800
Jeremy Realmuto, Engine: 4.0l V6, Tires: Kumho
1996 Ford Explorer Sport R: 14.860 @ 98.110
D Myers, Engine: 4.0, 0 0 Tires: Toyo 275/50R17
2005 Nissan Murano SL AWD: 15.642 @ 90.020
DeLeon, Engine: 3.5 Liter, Tires: Stock
2006 Nissan Murano SL AWD: 15.790 @ 95.100
Big Vince, Engine: 3.5 V6, Supercharger: none Turbos: none
2007 Chrysler Aspen : 15.810 @ 84.610
2002 Ford Explorer Eddie Bauer 4x4 V8: 15.893 @ 82.630
Dan Fellows, Engine: 4.6 Liter SOHC V8,
2000 Suzuki Grand Vitara : 15.900 @ 85.000
1998 Ford Explorer Sport: 15.914 @ 86.280
Jon R., Engine: 4.0 SOHC v6,
1995 Ford Explorer XLT: 16.000 @ 94.530
jeremy s, Engine: 4.0L, Tires: 235 15
2007 Nissan Murano SE AWD: 16.010 @ 87.010
2011 Ford Explorer Limited 4WD: 16.010 @ 89.020
NA, Engine: V6: 290 HP,
2006 Ford Explorer EB V8 2wd: 16.054 @ 86.780
2007 Chrysler Aspen Limited 4WD: 16.110 @ 87.020
2002 Ford Explorer XLT 4x4 V8: 16.300 @ 79.000
Steve Kotheimer, Engine: 4.6L V8,
1997 Ford Explorer Control Trac - AWD/4WD V-6: 16.353 @ 83.710
Brian Spieker, Engine: 4.0 L V6 SOHC, Supercharger: -- Turbos: -- Tires: Uniroyal Tigerpaws 235x75x15
1997 Ford Explorer Sport 4x4: 16.374 @ 83.040
Robert Eberhardt, Engine: 4.0L SOHC V6, Tires: 255 70R16
2001 Ford Explorer Sport: 16.500 @ 83.000