This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
This key will work for the vehicles listed in thecompatibilitychart above.
This is a complete brand new uncut key with the remote built in. All electronics including the chip and battery are already installed. Once programmed this key will open your doors and start your car. There will not be any logo on this key.
Free programming will be provided, you need 2 existing working keys to program this 3rd key yourself. If you have 0 or 1 keys you will need to have this key/remote cut and programmed to your car at the dealer or automotive locksmith, there is no way to do it yourself.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1993 Mazda RX-7 : 7.344 @ 179.640
Steve Rossen, Engine: 13B Bridge Port with SCR Apex Seals, Turbos: 2 x Garrett 35/82R Tires: M/T 21.25/12.2-15W
1923 Ford Model T Roadster: 7.710 @ 176.830
Cal Jones, Supercharger: Blower
1995 Mazda RX-7 : 7.790 @ 170.700
Dee Karagiannis, Engine: 13b, Turbos: Borq Warner
2006 Dragster Motorcycle Killacycle Electric: 7.824 @ 168.000
Scotty Pollacheck, Engine: Advanced DC L-91 (two),
1995 Mazda RX-7 : 8.590 @ 156.350
Ray Lochhead, Engine: SR Motorsports Built, Turbos: KKK large single Stage 5 Tires: Hoosiers
1993 Mazda RX-7 : 8.640 @ 155.000
RAUL AGRESSE, Engine: 93 13B, Turbos: T-66
1987 Mazda RX-7 turbo II: 8.840 @ 153.800
rafael(TIMEMACHINES RACING), Engine: 13b mazda rotary,
1978 Mazda RX-7 Series 1: 8.962 @ 149.630
Paul Carey, Engine: 20B, Supercharger: 8/71 Littlefield Tires: 33x15x15, 15x4.5
1993 Mazda RX-7 : 8.990 @ 150.540
R Hoffman, Engine: 13B, Turbos: Custom Single Tires: Slick
1987 Mazda RX-7 Turbo II: 9.200 @ 150.000
Chris Anderson(crispeed), Engine: 13BRE, Turbos: T-72 Tires: Mickey Thompson 10x26x15
1993 Mazda RX-7 : 9.279 @ 154.120
Ari Yallon, Engine: 13B-REW, Turbos: Greddy T88 Tires: 26x11.5x15 ET street
1985 Mazda RX-7 GSLSE: 9.300 @ 143.000
Ray Lochhead, Turbos: Large Single Tires: Full Slicks
1993 Mazda RX-7 : 9.305 @ 152.540
ari yallon, Engine: 13B-REW, Turbos: Greddy T88 Tires: 26x11.5x15 ET street
1993 Mazda RX-7 Outlaw RWD: 9.500 @ 168.000
Rick Stiles, Engine: 20B 3 Rotor Cosmo, Turbos: Single Turbo
1984 Mazda RX-7 : 9.530 @ 143.000
Samuel Lee, Turbos: Large Single Tires: Full Slicks
1993 Mazda RX-7 : 9.626 @ 144.740
Ari Yallon, Engine: 13B turbo, Turbos: Greddy Tires: M/T
1993 Mazda RX-7 : 9.808 @ 142.510
Ray Wilson, Engine: 1.3L 2Rotor, Turbos: T51 Tires: 26/10.5/16 ET Streets
1983 Mazda RX-7 gs12: 9.850 @ 135.000
jesus, Engine: 12@, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: turbo Tires: 26x8.5mt
1983 Mazda RX-7 : 9.900 @ 137.000
Steve, Engine: chevy 350, Tires: 15*29*15.5 micket thompson
1985 Mazda RX-7 : 9.910 @ 137.000
David Atkins, Engine: Custom built Rotary, Supercharger: Camden Tires: micky thompson drag slicks