This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
This key will work for the vehicles listed in thecompatibilitychart above.
This is a complete brand new uncut key with the remote built in. All electronics including the chip and battery are already installed. Once programmed this key will open your doors and start your car. There will not be any logo on this key.
Free programming will be provided, you need 2 existing working keys to program this 3rd key yourself. If you have 0 or 1 keys you will need to have this key/remote cut and programmed to your car at the dealer or automotive locksmith, there is no way to do it yourself.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2006 GMC Sierra : 10.898 @ 125.420
Steve Tandy Sr., Engine: 6.0 LS Chevy stroked 410 ci, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: Hoosier 29 x 10.5 W
1992 Mitsubishi Galant VR4: 11.425 @ 125.250
Tim McGlone, Engine: 2.0l, Turbos: PTE5031E Tires: stock
2001 GMC Sierra : 11.570 @ 118.000
Scream, Engine: 5.7L LS1, Tires: M&H Racemaster DR's 275/55-16
1991 Mitsubishi Galant VR-4: 11.596 @ 119.930
Victor L Mendez Jr, Engine: 4G63, Turbos: T3/T4 Tires: Yokohama Advan A032R
2004 Hyundai Tiburon GT V6: 11.862 @ 114.470
Chad Hartman, Engine: NGM Built Motor, Turbos: Master Power Super 70
1992 Mitsubishi Galant vr-4: 12.125 @ 115.230
shawn lewis, Engine: eagle rods cometic gasket ross pistons headwork no, Turbos: big 16 g Tires: 195 all season ha ha
2005 GMC Sierra Z71 Supercharger & Nitrous: 12.140 @ 109.460
Bill, Engine: 5.3L L33, Supercharger: Radix Turbos: N/A Tires: Toyo
1991 Mitsubishi Galant VR4: 12.180 @ 113.090
Jason Wilcox, Engine: 4G63, Turbos: 20G
1991 Mitsubishi Galant VR4: 12.584 @ 109.420
Colin Wadsworth, Engine: 4g63 4 cyl., Turbos: stock 14b mitsu Tires: pirelli
1997 Mitsubishi Galant Legnum VR-4: 12.600 @ 111.000
val, Engine: 2500 cc V6 TT, Turbos: 2xTD05H-16G Tires: 235/45R17 Potenza S03
2003 Hyundai Tiburon GT: 12.602 @ 115.160
Steve Chubb, Engine: 2.7, Supercharger: MP90 Eaton Tires: KDW 235/40/17
2003 Hyundai Tiburon gtv6 NGM Supercharger Nitrous: 12.620 @ 102.000
Louis Arroyo (tibby03), Engine: v6, Supercharger: Ngm assassin roots blower
1993 Mitsubishi Galant VR4 Twin turbo: 12.640 @ 107.400
Mark Atkinson, Engine: 6A12TT, Turbos: Stock TD025 X2 Tires: Continental 215/45/17
2000 Hyundai Tiburon Turbo: 12.675 @ 112.920
Gary Byrne, Engine: 4 cly 2.0L, Turbos: GT3071R Tires: 205/50/15 BFG Drag radials
1989 Mitsubishi Galant VR4: 12.750 @ 105.000
Melvin Siew, Engine: 4G63-T, Supercharger: - Turbos: GREDDY TD06-25G Tires: Yokohama
1999 Mitsubishi Galant Legnum VR4: 12.789 @ 106.570
David Akers, Engine: 2.5l Twin Turbo V6, Supercharger: None Turbos: Standard Tires: 225/45 17
1989 Mitsubishi Galant vr4q: 12.813 @ 108.170
Matthew Kidman, Engine: 4g63, Turbos: evo 3 Tires: bridgstone g3
2001 Hyundai Tiburon SE Garrett T3/T4 50 Trim: 12.882 @ 107.390
Jay-M, Engine: 2.0 Beta, Turbos: Garrett T3/T4 50 Trim Tires: MH Drag Slicks
2003 Hyundai Tiburon : 12.888 @ 111.110
Scott Bailey, Engine: 2.0 L 4 cyl, Turbos: TO4E Tires: BFG Drag radial 225/50
2002 GMC Sierra : 12.960 @ 102.300
Daryl Frey, Engine: 6.0 lq9, Tires: 31.5x10.5 bfg all terrains