This item has been shown 0 times.
Complete Porsche Cayenne Wheel & Tire Package! Full set of 4 - 22 inch Marcellino Autobahn wheels with 285/35R22 Achilles Desert Hawk XL tires, mounted with Nitrogen inflation and ROAD-FORCE balanced! Ready to be bolted on! The items below are included in this sale!Qty 4 - Marcellino Autobahn 22 inch wheels.Color: Gunmetal with Machined FaceQty 4 - Achilles Desert Hawk XL 285/35R22 tiresQty 4 - Center capsYour wheel and tire package comes with Nitrogen tire inflation, Road-Force balancing with inner barrel stick on weights all free of charge!Center caps are included with your order! Click the accessories below to view the listing!Chrome Wheel LocksUpgraded Tires These wheels are designed to fit the following vehicles. Year RangeModelStagger?Front SizeRear SizeNotes If the the tire option in this listing does not match you're vehicle in the chart above, visit our store to find the package with the correct sized tire, or contact us at 530-539-4335 for more custom options. Notice: This application guideline is for general fitment purposes only. Vehicles change from year to year. Tire sizes and offsets are a personal preference, please do not assume. If you are unsure about fitment, we are here to help, please email or call with your specific fitment questions. Vehicles with larger brakes, performance, speciality line or any other upgrade packages may require specific mounting hardware at an additional cost. Product Specs Size 22x9.50 Offset +50 Bolt Pattern 5x130 MakeMarcellinoModelAutobahn Finish Gunmetal with Machined Face Tire MakeAchillesTire ModelDesert Hawk XLTire Size285/35R22Load Rating112Speed RatingV Mounting and Balancing All of our tire and wheel packages come standard with premium installation at no additional charge.
- "No-Touch" Tire Installation
- Nitrogen Tire Inflation
- Road-Force Balancing
- Inside Barrel Weight Installation
We use the Hunter TCX550 Tire Changer when installing the tires onto your wheels. This piece of equipment is designed to handle wheels as large as 30 inches in diameter, as well as low profile tires with ease. Many tire shops use machines that max out at only 20 inches, but will still attempt the installation! The TCX550 also uses a "No-Touch" mounting head, meaning that as the tire is being installed to the wheel it never touches the facial portion. This feature protects the decorative surface and finish from being damaged by the tire.
Nitrogen Tire inflation purges 99% of the oxygen from the tire, replacing it with Nitrogen. Nitrogen carries no moisture, which extends the life of both the tire and wheel by preventing oxydation. Nitrogen is also a larger and more stable molecule than Oxygen, and dissipates through the tire at a much lower rate. There is a reason the Military, NASA and NASCAR use Nitrogen tire inflation!
We use the Hunter GPS9700 Road-Force Tire Balancer when balancing your wheel and tire package. The exclusive Road Force Measurement system applies up to 1,400 pounds (635 kg) against the tire. The loaded roller detects non-balance, radial-force-related vibrations caused by eccentricity and constructional variation of the tire and wheel. Unlike non-contact measurement, the roller samples the entire footprint of the tire including the sidewall’s contribution to ride quality.CPW Shipping Below is an outline of how we will ship your product to you.
All shipments can be sent via UPS ground service, OnTrac delivery service, or LTL Freight delivery depending on several factors. Please contact your sales rep for shipping options. All shipments are fully insured, using our custom boxing techniques to ensure your wheels arrive to you in good condition.
You may find that you can get a lesser shipping rate from another seller here on . Very often corners are cut when it comes to shipping your products. Many companies will under insure their products, if at all, making lost or damage claims impossible. Worse than that is the lack of proper shipping materials. We have gone to great lengths to develop shipping cartons and foam injected moulding techniques which are virtually bullet proof and have a proven track record of arriving to you, the customer, undamaged and ready to be installed.Premium Packaging (Included)
Your shipment will come with our most advanced foam injected moulding technique at no additional charge! We use high impact injection foam to make a customized protective cell for the front of the wheel. Couple that with super duty double wall boxes and you have a combination that is virtually bullet-proof. In the 4 years that we have been using this method to protect customers products, we have not had one single warranty claim with any shipping carrier! This is literally unheard of in the automotive wheel industry, and you can only get it here!Standard Packaging - We NEVER use
There are quite a few techniques used for shipping wheel and tire packages. Shown below is one of the most common and least effective ways used to protect the product during shipping. This method leaves the product open to many kinds of damage.
The last thing you want to worry about when you receive your brand new custom wheels is returning damaged product, or paying for costly repairs.CPW Policies Our policies are outlined below, by purchasing this item, you are agreeing to be bound by these policies.
- ALL Sales are Final after 10 Days, No Refunds / Exchanges unless defective item. Professional installation is recommended. You can avoid many problems that an inexperienced installer may cause. Warranty will be void for improper installation.
- Defective products need to be reported within 7 days of receipt. No returns will be accepted without notifying us within 7 days.
- It is commonly understood in the wheel / tire / custom finish business, any product that is returned which shows evidence of being installed or mounted to vehicle, will be ineligible for refund.
- Customers are responsible for the cost of inbound freight for all returns.
- If product is returned for exchange, customer will receive credit for product value only. If product is returned for refund, customer will be refunded for the product value only. All freight charges (inbound and outbound) will not be refunded.
- For all custom orders (paint, fusion coat, chrome, black chrome etc.) that meet our forementioned return guidelines, a 20% restocking fee of the original invoice total will be charged for all returned items.
- For damages during freight, please notify us and together make a damage claim with the carrier. All of our merchandise is shipped fully insured, the carrier assumes all the responsibility of damages, theft or lost. We will assist in any way possible to help rectify any shipping damage problem. If available, we will process or provide a replacement, but due to the different items we sell please contact your sales rep for more information.
- For items, we reserve the right to cancel offers from any buyer with a history of negative response/Non-payment.
- All items must be paid within 15 days, or an non-payment dispute alert will be filed.
- After we receive your payment, we will process and ship out your order within 1-2 business days excluding Holidays.
- Buyer will received our Payment Received Notification email within 1 business day of payment (excluding holidays). If you do not receive our emails, please check your junk-mail folder as your email filter may have blocked it. If you want to check your order status, you can email us with your sale number.
- Our business hours are between 7:30am and 5pm, Mon-Fri (excluding holidays). Email, TXT, IM and Phone correspondence is available during that time. After hours and weekends phone consultations will not be available, please use one of the other mediums.
- Shipments are made Mon-Fri (excluding all Holidays).
- Please be aware, as with any Plus Size wheel and tire package, some contact between tire and inner fender well may occur. Many times, slight trimming of these plastic surfaces will eliminate possible tire rubbing.
- If you have any questions regarding any of our items, total amount, payment options & warranty, please review this item page or email us, and please do include the item number which you referring to.