This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
offerding on a Brand New Cold Air Intake System kit with Filter for:
CHEVY S10 4.3L V6 ENGINE (1996-2005)
CHEVY BLAZER 4.3L V6 ENGINE (1996-2005)
(Red coupler/hose & Red filter)
(2 piece pipe setup)
- Air Intake Kit
- 100% Brand New
- Color setup comes with actual product shown on sale/title as listed
- Come with Aluminum polish finished chrome piping for better direct airflow into the throttle body.
- Come with high performance washable & reusable Air Filter .
- Come with Clamp /(s) and rubber reducer /(s) included if applicable
- bolts and nuts not included (for cars that need the MAF adapter plate)
- kit will not fit with throttle body spacer
- Increase 7-15 Horsepower. Deep tone throttle sound
- Installation sheet will be sent via emailed as requested from the buyer
If you are the winning buyer, click the 'Pay Now' button on the top of the ad to immediately proceed with the checkout and payment process.
For paypal's E-check payment, item only ship out after check is cleared. Make sure you understand the process of paypal's E-check payment.
include your full name, item number, item name, phone number, and address
Sales tax: 8.75% (California only)
We Ship World Wide. Free Shipping for Lower 48 States in the United States. Other Buyers will pay for shipping cost. (shipping price chart listed below for location)
We will ship out the shipment within 1 business day after we received your payment.
Tracking confirmation number will be sent email after order is process.
Shipping and Handling Fee
Lower 48 States of United States
3-5 business days
HI, AK, PR, GUAM, Virgin Island, APO, FPO, AE, PO Box
USPS Priority Mail
2-4 business days
United Kingdom, Germany, France, Italy, Greece, Ireland, Netherland, Norway
USPS Air Mail
Japan, Brazil, New Zealand,
(rest of the world)
USPS Air Mail
Terms and Conditions-Return Items:
- Most Items comes with 30-day warranty unless noted in the listing. Within the warranty period, defective item can be sent back for replacement.
- Item must be retruned within 30 days after the item is received.
- Unused and undamaged items can be sent back for an exchange or refunds. We carefully inspect returned items upon receipt before issuance of refunds, credits, or exchanges.
- For all returns, 20% restocking fee will be applied.
- For return items, buyers agrees to pay for the return shipping cost.
- All returns and replacements must be pre-approved, please contact us at before you send back the items, otherwise you won't get the refund or replacement although you send back the items.
- Merchandise should be carefully packed and insured for the full purchase price and shipped via a traceable means (e.g. UPS or USPS with Delivery Confirmation)
- Pick up service is not available for return merchandise.
- In the case of our error, please contact us within 7 days of receiving the item. We will take care of all the shipping charge and no restocking fee will be charged.
- Upon inspection, items found to be unused, uninstalled, in resalable condition, and in original undamaged packaging will be credited less any applicable restocking or re-boxing fee. Items found to be correct per the application, used, installed, not resalable, or with missing or damaged original product packaging will not be credited and the item will be returned to the customer, if requested, at the customer's expense.
- Please allow up to 7 business days for us to process your return.
Office Hours: Monday-Friday 9AM-5PM Pacific Time
Close: Saturday & Sunday (all major holiday)
Msg : Please give us 24hrs within for reply
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1986 Chevrolet Blazer S10: 10.540 @ 128.770
Ryan Williams, Engine: 383 stroker, Tires: M/T 10.5x28
1964 Chevrolet Chevy 2: 10.610 @ 117.000
, Engine: 355, Tires: firestone
1989 Chevrolet Blazer : 11.040 @ 119.000
1991 Chevrolet Chevy S10: 11.526 @ 115.370
Jason Miller, Engine: 350, Tires: micky thomson 32-14.5-15
2007 Chevrolet Blazer SS ALL WHEEL DRIVE: 12.500 @ 107.890
Dick (Tracman 466), Engine: LS2, Supercharger: - Turbos: - Tires: Hankook
2005 Chevrolet Chevy Corvette C6: 12.557 @ 110.860
James, Engine: LS2, Tires: Stock non Z51 run flats
1955 Chevrolet Chevy : 12.720 @ 109.500
Ken Abbott, Engine: 454 Chevy, Tires: 28.5 Slicks on rear
1992 Chevrolet Blazer : 13.270 @ 104.560
BOB PAQUETTE, Engine: 355,
2005 Lincoln LS Sport: 13.300 @ 106.500
rocket5979, Engine: 3.9 DOHC V8,
1980 Chevrolet Blazer Silverado Supercharger: 14.115 @ 100.364
Patrick Sandy, Engine: 358, Supercharger: B&M Tires: 33
1985 Chevrolet Blazer : 14.420 @ 112.040
nathan somerlot, Engine: v8 356 cid, Tires: 195, 60, r15
2002 Lincoln LS : 14.700 @ 97.000
2005 Lincoln LS V8: 14.700 @ 97.000
2005 Lincoln LS V6: 15.100 @ 92.200
2000 Lincoln LS V8: 15.115 @ 93.390
John Bobilya, Engine: 3.9L V8,
2000 Lincoln LS : 15.220 @ 91.000
2000 Lincoln LS : 15.400 @ 86.000
2002 Lincoln LS v-8: 15.490 @ 91.000
matt owens, Engine: amsoil pro series 0w30 race oil,
2000 Lincoln LS : 15.493 @ 90.960
Mark Holmgren, Engine: 241 V8, Supercharger: None Turbos: None Tires: Stock
2001 Chevrolet Blazer LS: 15.883 @ 84.400
Justin C., Engine: 4.3L V6, Tires: BFG Radial TA 255/60/R15