This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
New Pair of Nissan/Infiniti Remotes
Please use the compatibility chart drop down menu above to double check if this will work for your car.
The numbers on the back of the remote read FCC ID KBRASTU15
This listing is for a pair(2) NEW Nissan/Infiniti replacement remotes. These are complete remotes with all electronics and new batteries installed. They will arrive ready to program to your car with the instructions we will provide to you.
Free easy to follow instructions are included. You do not need any existing remotes to program a new one. You will have ulimited access to our tech support to help you every step of the way.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2001 Toyota MR2 Spyder MR2-S turbo: 10.900 @ 125.340
Matt @ Monkeywrench, Engine: Turboed 1zzfe, Turbos: MWR custom intercooled turbo system
2001 Toyota MR2 Spyder Turbo: 11.160 @ 130.900
Jayson Alvarado, Engine: 2zz-ge, Supercharger: P6262
2001 Toyota MR2 Spyder : 11.855 @ 121.990
Franklin, Engine: 1zz, Turbos: precision GT3076 Tires: Nitto NT555R drag radials
2001 Toyota MR2 Spyder Hass Turbo: 12.662 @ 110.770
Jon Volk, Engine: 1ZZFE, Turbos: Hass Kit (Garret GT28R) Tires: Nokian 'Haqqa Q' Snow Tires
2001 Toyota MR2 Spyder Convertible: 13.225 @ 105.780
Carlos, Turbos: Hass Stage 2 Turbo Kit
2009 Volkswagen CC 3.6L 4Motion: 14.510 @ 97.020
NA, Engine: V6, 280HP, Tires: Continental ContiProContact
2009 Volkswagen CC 3.6 4Motion: 14.810 @ 97.020
NA, Engine: V6 280 HP,
2001 Toyota MR2 Spyder : 14.900 @ 90.800
Jonathan Volk, Engine: 1.8L, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: stock 205 width rear
2004 Jaguar X-Type 3.0: 15.700 @ 90.000
2001 Toyota MR2 Spyder : 15.700 @ 87.000
NA, Engine: Inline four, aluminum head and block,
2002 Mercedes-Benz G500 : 15.900 @ 87.400
2002 Mercedes-Benz G500 : 16.110 @ 84.240
John Rogosich, Engine: Stock,
2002 Jaguar X-Type sport with the 3.0: 16.397 @ 85.070
2002 Toyota MR2 Spyder : 16.400 @ 85.600
2002 Jaguar X-Type 2.0 Sport: 17.400 @ 82.100