This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
New Pair of Nissan/Infiniti Remotes
Please use the compatibility chart drop down menu above to double check if this will work for your car.
The numbers on the back of the remote read FCC ID KBRASTU15
This listing is for a pair(2) NEW Nissan/Infiniti replacement remotes. These are complete remotes with all electronics and new batteries installed. They will arrive ready to program to your car with the instructions we will provide to you.
Free easy to follow instructions are included. You do not need any existing remotes to program a new one. You will have ulimited access to our tech support to help you every step of the way.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1979 Oldsmobile 88 Custom-Cruiser-Wagon : 11.581 @ 107.602
me, Engine: 6.6L V8, Turbos: na Tires: bf goodrich ta control 17
1987 Oldsmobile 88 Custom-Cruiser-Wagon : 12.212 @ 108.710
Michael Hll, Engine: Oldsmobile 461 cid, Tires: BF Goodrich Drag Radials
1987 Oldsmobile 88 Custom-Cruiser-Wagon : 12.340 @ 106.910
Michael Hall, Engine: Oldsmobile 461 CID, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: 275/60R15, BFG Drag Radial
2009 Suzuki SX4 DDiS 4Grip: 16.598 @ 80.080
2008 Suzuki SX4 Sport: 17.010 @ 82.020
NA, Tires: Dunlop SP Sport 7000 AS