This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
Please use the compatibility chart drop down menu above to double check if these will work for your car.
Your vehicle must have a factory installed keyless entry system with remote start for these to work.
This is a pair(2) of NEW remotes with all electronics and batteries installed. These remotes will come ready to program to your vehicle by a dealer or automotive locksmith.
NO DIY PROGRAMMING INSTRUCTIONS EXIST FOR THESE REMOTES (DEALER/LOCKSMITH PROGRAM ONLY)
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Analyzing "Smart Counters" only at inkFrog
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2004 Mercedes-Benz CL55 AMG : 10.514 @ 130.660
J.R. JSBENZ, Engine: Tuned, Supercharger: YES
1974 Ford F100 429 big block ford: 10.530 @ 135.000
brandon lynk, Engine: 429 bbf punched to 462, Tires: Mickey thompson
2004 Mercedes-Benz CL55 AMG : 10.617 @ 130.190
J.R. JS BENZ, Engine: Tuned, Supercharger: YES
2004 Mercedes-Benz CL55 AMG : 10.987 @ 127.980
J.R., Engine: 5.4 liter, Supercharger: yes
2003 Mercedes-Benz CL55 AMG : 11.034 @ 126.230
TJG, Supercharger: stock Tires: hoosier
2003 Mercedes-Benz CL55 AMG : 11.220 @ 123.870
Exotic-Metal, Engine: 5.4 litre, Supercharger: yes stock Tires: 265/40/18 MT/ET radials
2003 Mercedes-Benz CL55 AMG : 11.296 @ 123.980
T.J.G, Supercharger: yes stock Tires: nittos
2003 Mercedes-Benz CL55 AMG : 11.614 @ 120.260
Exotic-metal, Engine: 5.4,
1965 Ford F100 custom: 11.646 @ 118.870
JD Laufenberg, Engine: 514 super cobra jet, Supercharger: nope Turbos: nope Tires: 295/50-15
2003 Mercedes-Benz CL55 AMG : 11.710 @ 119.540
EXOTIC-METAL, Engine: 5.4,
2003 Mercedes-Benz CL55 AMG : 11.860 @ 117.780
Barkley, Engine: 5.5 v8, Supercharger: yes
2003 Mercedes-Benz CL55 AMG : 11.980 @ 116.800
2003 Mercedes-Benz CL55 AMG : 12.180 @ 114.200
Mike, Engine: 5.5 S/C w ASP pulley,
1967 Ford F100 custom cab: 12.200 @ 110.900
Matt, Engine: 1971 ford 429 cobra jet .060 472 Cu iN, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: bfg and Mickey thompson drag radials 325
2003 Mercedes-Benz CL55 AMG Kompressor: 12.344 @ 116.240
Vivienne Newcomb, Supercharger: Eurocharged Tires: street legal budgets
2003 Mercedes-Benz CL55 AMG : 12.400 @ 114.510
2008 Audi A5 3.0 TDI: 12.596 @ 107.390
Robert, Engine: 3.0 TDI, Turbos: Upgradet compressor wheel Tires: Michelin PS2
2003 Mercedes-Benz CL55 AMG RENNtech: 12.710 @ 117.020
2003 Mercedes-Benz CL55 AMG amg: 12.721 @ 109.750
vince, Engine: 5.5 24 valves, Supercharger: stock Tires: 275/40/18.....hoosier drag radial
1997 Suzuki Marauder VZ800: 12.990 @ 97.360
Anthony Chwalek, Engine: 805cc, Tires: Continental TK16/TK17