This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
Please use the compatibility chart drop down menu above to double check if these will work for your car.
Your vehicle must have a factory installed keyless entry system with remote start for these to work.
This is a pair(2) of NEW remotes with all electronics and batteries installed. These remotes will come ready to program to your vehicle by a dealer or automotive locksmith.
NO DIY PROGRAMMING INSTRUCTIONS EXIST FOR THESE REMOTES (DEALER/LOCKSMITH PROGRAM ONLY)
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Analyzing "Smart Counters" only at inkFrog
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1965 Factory-Five Mk3 Roadster : 12.941 @ 100.060
Freddie Hebert, Engine: 1998 explorer 5.0 EFI,
1995 Vauxhall Cavalier 3 litre V6: 14.610 @ 95.700
Ian, Engine: 3.0 V6,
2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK350 : 15.010 @ 93.060
NA, Engine: V6 268HP,
1995 Vauxhall Cavalier V6: 15.107 @ 94.350
Iancav6, Engine: 2.5 v6,
2010 Mercedes-Benz GLK350 : 15.110 @ 91.810
NA, Engine: V6, 268HP, Tires: Bridgestone Dueler H/L 400