This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
Please use the compatibility chart drop down menu above to double check if these will work for your car.
Your vehicle must have a factory installed keyless entry system with remote start for these to work.
This is a pair(2) of NEW remotes with all electronics and batteries installed. These remotes will come ready to program to your vehicle by a dealer or automotive locksmith.
NO DIY PROGRAMMING INSTRUCTIONS EXIST FOR THESE REMOTES (DEALER/LOCKSMITH PROGRAM ONLY)
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Analyzing "Smart Counters" only at inkFrog
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1975 Holden Gemini Coupe: 9.022 @ 150.300
Stuart, Engine: s.b.c. 406, Tires: Mickey Thompson
1982 Holden Gemini TG: 9.820 @ 139.900
Darren Hunter, Engine: 1800cc, Turbos: GT35 Tires: M&H 24.5 x 8.5 x 15
1982 Holden Gemini TG (16OTU): 10.732 @ 132.240
Ron Lange, Engine: 1ggte, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: T04R Tires: Radials 195x50x15 & Toyo RA1's 225x50x15
1982 Yamaha XJ XJ 1100 Maxim: 12.918 @ 102.946
1982 Yamaha XJ Maxim 1100: 12.918 @ 102.946
1982 Yamaha XJ Seca XJ750: 13.337 @ 98.010
1995 Yamaha XJ 600 Seca II: 13.560 @ 92.504
1992 Yamaha XJ 600 Seca II: 13.770 @ 93.530
defector, Tires: Metzelers
1982 Holden Gemini SLX: 14.050 @ 98.790
Jim, Engine: 308 V8, Tires: Bridgies
2007 Lexus LS460 : 14.510 @ 100.020
2011 Lexus LS460 L AWD: 14.510 @ 98.020
NA, Engine: V8: 357 HP,
2007 Lexus LS460 L: 14.610 @ 99.020
NA, Tires: Bridgestone Turanza EL42
1929 Hudson Super Essex : 14.961 @ 103.450
Jeff van Geel, Engine: 409 Chevrolet, Tires: Goodyear