This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
Please use the compatibility chart drop down menu above to double check if these will work for your car.
Your vehicle must have a factory installed keyless entry system with remote start for these to work.
This is a pair(2) of NEW remotes with all electronics and batteries installed. These remotes will come ready to program to your vehicle by a dealer or automotive locksmith.
NO DIY PROGRAMMING INSTRUCTIONS EXIST FOR THESE REMOTES (DEALER/LOCKSMITH PROGRAM ONLY)
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Analyzing "Smart Counters" only at inkFrog
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1990 Renault Clio Super 5 GT TURBO: 11.125 @ 137.100
Santi Gianni, Engine: 1400 cc., Supercharger: -------- Turbos: Special IHI Double ball Bearing Tires: Hossier DOT
1992 Renault Clio 16V: 11.693 @ 127.605
Thomas73, Engine: F7P-722, Turbos: Garrett Tires: 225 / 45 R16 R888
2008 Renault Clio RS: 12.240 @ 112.400
Luis Fernando Quintero, Engine: K4M ( 1.600CC), Turbos: MASTERPOWER Tires: M/H
1991 Renault Clio : 12.336 @ 119.600
DIDORacing, Engine: F7R, Supercharger: No Turbos: No Tires: MT24.5x9.0xR13
2003 Renault Clio cup: 13.040 @ 107.000
Tom Martin, Engine: f4r, Supercharger: Rotrex Tires: toyo r888
1996 Renault Clio 16v: 13.143 @ 107.930
Martin Southworth, Engine: F7R Swap,
1996 Renault Clio 16v: 13.400 @ 104.000
Craig, Engine: 2.0 16v, Tires: Road
2010 Ford Fusion Sport: 13.864 @ 102.000
Joey, Engine: 3.5L, Supercharger: N/a Turbos: none Tires: street tires
2010 Ford Fusion SEL Nitrous: 13.915 @ 101.000
Fabian Botero, Tires: nexxen n1000
2001 Renault Clio RS ph1: 14.141 @ 0.000
Ivan Balev, Engine: 2.0 16v, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: Toyo R888 195/50/15
2003 Renault Clio Sport 172 2.0L: 14.248 @ 94.830
Karl, Engine: 2.0L F4R Renault, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: Michelin 195/50/15
2000 Renault Clio 2.0 sport: 14.288 @ 101.000
2002 Renault Clio 2.0 Sport phII: 14.312 @ 101.000
Dzik, Engine: 2.0 16v F4R 736, Tires: Continetal Conti Sport 195/45R16
2014 Ford Fusion Titanium: 14.395 @ 93.500
Rick, Engine: 2.0L EcoBoost, Turbos: Stock
2003 Renault Clio sport: 14.463 @ 93.750
2010 Ford Fusion Sport FWD: 14.655 @ 95.980
Tyler, Tires: 245/40ZR18 Continental DWS
2010 Ford Fusion Sport FWD: 14.699 @ 99.170
Tyler, Engine: 3.5L Duratec (Cyclone), Tires: 245/40ZR18 Continental DWS
2010 Ford Fusion Sport: 14.800 @ 94.850
2010 Ford Fusion Sport: 14.881 @ 95.210
Chris, Engine: 3.5l duratec V6,
2010 Ford Fusion SEL: 14.930 @ 94.000
Fabian Botero, Tires: nexxen