This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
Please use the compatibility chart drop down menu above to double check if these will work for your car.
Your vehicle must have a factory installed keyless entry system with remote start for these to work.
This is a pair(2) of NEW remotes with all electronics and batteries installed. These remotes will come ready to program to your vehicle by a dealer or automotive locksmith.
NO DIY PROGRAMMING INSTRUCTIONS EXIST FOR THESE REMOTES (DEALER/LOCKSMITH PROGRAM ONLY)
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Analyzing "Smart Counters" only at inkFrog
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1969 Volkswagen Karmann Ghia : 8.395 @ 158.670
Jere Heuer, Engine: 406, Supercharger: B&M 250 Tires: 28.5 ET Streets
1965 Volkswagen Karmann Ghia Type 34: 8.920 @ 150.000
Ken Blomer, Engine: 2800cc flat 4 aircooled, Supercharger: coming soon! Turbos: 1, rajay/turbonetics Tires: Goodyear
1969 Volkswagen Karmann Ghia Chassis car: 9.540 @ 143.560
Nitro Mike, Engine: 2275cc VW, Turbos: TO4B Tires: M&H 30 x 9 x 15
1969 Plymouth Satellite sport satellite: 10.383 @ 131.600
Mike Clanton, Engine: 446, Supercharger: TBS 8-71 Tires: M/T 28/10.5
1969 Plymouth Satellite : 10.460 @ 129.350
mike clanton, Engine: chrysler 440 .030, Supercharger: 8-71,5% over
1967 Plymouth Satellite sport: 10.460 @ 129.350
mike clanton, Engine: 446 cu in, Supercharger: 8-71 Tires: M/T 28x10.5
1968 Plymouth Satellite Sport 440: 10.531 @ 128.200
Mark Newman, Engine: 440, Tires: 31x13
1968 Plymouth Satellite Sport: 10.930 @ 125.000
Joey, Engine: 448, Tires: mickey thompson
1968 Plymouth Satellite : 11.099 @ 119.070
Tex, Engine: 440ci +0.055, Tires: Hoosier 275/60R15
1964 Volkswagen Karmann Ghia : 11.640 @ 114.000
1968 Plymouth Satellite : 11.861 @ 109.860
, Engine: 440, Tires: M/T ET Drag 31x13.0-15
1967 Plymouth Satellite 2 dr.: 11.930 @ 111.340
Thomas B., Engine: 408 LA, Tires: 29x10x15 goodyear slicks
1968 Volkswagen Karmann Ghia : 12.190 @ 107.550
Nitro Mike, Engine: 2332 cc, Tires: Recapped with ultra-sticky
1958 Volkswagen Karmann Ghia coupe: 12.520 @ 108.400
Brian Donkin, Engine: 78 x 90.5 2007cc, Turbos: garret t3 Tires: phoenix slicks
1965 Plymouth Satellite : 13.050 @ 105.760
chuck sayre, Engine: 440, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: goodrich t/a
1968 Plymouth Satellite : 13.178 @ 108.981
Duke, Engine: 440 .040, Tires: Mickey Thompson ET Street
1969 Volkswagen Karmann Ghia : 13.200 @ 100.900
Nate, Engine: 1915cc 117 C.I.,
1967 Plymouth Satellite 2dr ht: 13.283 @ 104.640
Rob, Engine: 440, Tires: 275/60-15 drag radial
1958 Volkswagen Karmann Ghia : 13.524 @ 96.510
brian donkin, Engine: 2007cc, Tires: 185/60 rear smart car front
1969 Volkswagen Karmann Ghia : 13.642 @ 93.730
Nate, Engine: 1915cc, Turbos: N/A Tires: 26x6x15 Pheonix