This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
Please use the compatibility chart drop down menu above to double check if these will work for your car.
Your vehicle must have a factory installed keyless entry system with remote start for these to work.
This is a pair(2) of NEW remotes with all electronics and batteries installed. These remotes will come ready to program to your vehicle by a dealer or automotive locksmith.
NO DIY PROGRAMMING INSTRUCTIONS EXIST FOR THESE REMOTES (DEALER/LOCKSMITH PROGRAM ONLY)
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Analyzing "Smart Counters" only at inkFrog
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1982 Datsun 210 : 8.890 @ 150.000
cesar zeno, Engine: toyota 3tc engine, Turbos: t66 turbonetics Tires: 28*11.5
2003 Volkswagen Golf R32 Twin Turbo: 10.179 @ 137.236
Paul Dziubek, Engine: R32 Turbo, Turbos: 2 x Garrett GT30/76 HF Tires: Hoosier DOT Radial 225/50R15
2001 Toyota Echo : 10.370 @ 134.000
Doug Steel, Engine: 1.5, Turbos: T3
2004 Volkswagen Golf R32 : 10.610 @ 129.210
Adrian Gordon, Engine: 3.2L vr6, Turbos: Precision pt74
2005 Chrysler Crossfire jim's srt: 10.741 @ 128.520
jim, Engine: 5.5 / SL55, Supercharger: Yes/ factory Turbos: no Tires: MT drag radials
2005 Chrysler Crossfire jim's SRT: 10.855 @ 128.790
Jim, Engine: SL55 5.5, Supercharger: stock Tires: MT Drag radials
2005 Chrysler Crossfire SRT6: 10.907 @ 127.430
Jeff Croy, Engine: 3.2 L 6 cyl, Supercharger: stock/ ported polished Tires: Hoosier
2005 Chrysler Crossfire SRT-6: 10.950 @ 126.060
Kat Dooley, Engine: 3.2 AMG, Supercharger: Stock Tires: ET Streets & M&H racemasters
2004 Volkswagen Golf R32 : 10.988 @ 129.690
Joe Cleary, Engine: 3.2+, Turbos: precision 6266
2005 Chrysler Crossfire SRT6: 11.025 @ 124.060
Anthony Wheelus, Engine: 3.2, Supercharger: Eurocharged 62MM Pulley Tires: MT ET Streets - 265/35/18
2000 Volkswagen Golf R32 2.8V6 ProTurbo: 11.101 @ 128.000
Daniel Jastrzębski, Engine: 2.8V6, Turbos: turbonetics t3/t4 Tires: yokohama parada spec 2
2005 Chrysler Crossfire srt6-: 11.220 @ 125.320
jim, Engine: SL55 installed by Rudy, Supercharger: yes Turbos: no Tires: MT street drag
2004 Volkswagen Golf R32 Precision T61 Turbo: 11.378 @ 124.000
Chris Dell, Engine: 3.2 liter VR6, Turbos: Precision T61
2009 Volkswagen Golf R32 DSG: 11.380 @ 129.200
Jacques de Beer , Engine: 3.2, Turbos: GT35
2005 Chrysler Crossfire SRT6: 11.397 @ 128.600
Junior, Engine: 3.2, Tires: MT ET Street
2004 Volkswagen Golf R32 : 11.500 @ 124.200
James Crist, Engine: 3.3L, Turbos: 6265
1980 Datsun 210 Coupe: 11.500 @ 120.000
Colorao, Engine: 13B 6-Port Rotary, Tires: MT 24.5 x 7.0/13
2005 Chrysler Crossfire SRT6: 11.707 @ 120.830
Jeff Croy, Engine: 3.2 L AMG, Supercharger: yes Tires: Hoosier A6
2004 Volkswagen Golf R32 R32 HPA Motorsports Stage II Twin-Turbo: 11.710 @ 119.210
NA, Turbos: Twin BorgWarner K04
2005 Chrysler Crossfire SRT6: 11.726 @ 117.140
Anthony Wheelus, Engine: 3.2, Supercharger: Machined pulley - 3.3 MM smaller Tires: Hoosier 255/50/16