This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
Please use the compatibility chart drop down menu above to double check if these will work for your car.
Your vehicle must have a factory installed keyless entry system with remote start for these to work.
This is a pair(2) of NEW remotes with all electronics and batteries installed. These remotes will come ready to program to your vehicle by a dealer or automotive locksmith.
NO DIY PROGRAMMING INSTRUCTIONS EXIST FOR THESE REMOTES (DEALER/LOCKSMITH PROGRAM ONLY)
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Analyzing "Smart Counters" only at inkFrog
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2007 Chrysler 300 SRT8: 10.584 @ 127.990
James Miller, Engine: Mopar Gen III Aluminum 7.5L 460 N/A, Tires: M&H 390/40/17
2010 Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 SuperVeloce: 10.910 @ 129.400
NA, Engine: V12: 670HP, Tires: Pirelli P Zero
2003 Lamborghini Murcielago : 11.254 @ 131.060
Omer Khan, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: Stock Turbos: Stock Tires: Stock
2006 Chrysler 300 SRT-8 Supercharged: 11.317 @ 125.690
Ryan, Engine: stock 6.1, Supercharger: Novi 1500 Tires: hoosiers
2006 Chrysler 300 SRT8 twin GTX28: 11.380 @ 129.940
Aeroforce Tech (Todd), Engine: 392, Turbos: twin GTX28 Tires: Nitto 555
2006 Chrysler 300 SRT-8 Supercharged: 11.515 @ 122.412
Anthony Morales, Engine: 6.1 Liter, Supercharger: Novi 1500 Tires: Nitto 305 45 18 DR
2008 Lamborghini Murcielago : 11.520 @ 124.380
2002 Lamborghini Murcielago : 11.700 @ 122.600
2009 Lamborghini Murcielago LP640: 11.710 @ 126.220
NA, Tires: Pirelli P Zero Corsa
2007 Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 Coupe: 11.810 @ 124.020
NA, Tires: Pirelli PZero Rosso
2007 Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 Roadster: 11.810 @ 126.020
2002 Lamborghini Murcielago : 11.900 @ 122.830
Mr. J, Engine: stock 6.2L 580-horse V12, Tires: 335/30ZR-18
2006 Chrysler 300 SRT8 Magnuson TVS 2300 Supercharger: 12.100 @ 116.000
Matt Crader, Engine: 6.1 HEMI, Supercharger: Magnuson TVS 2300 Tires: M/T ET streets
2006 Chrysler 300 C SRT-8 NX Nitrous Kit With Maximizer 2: 12.281 @ 116.580
2006 Chrysler 300 SRT8 Nitrous: 12.288 @ 114.233
Dan, Engine: 6.1L,
2005 Chrysler 300 Hemi c: 12.341 @ 110.330
Carol, Tires: drag radial
2008 Alfa Romeo 8C Competizione: 12.410 @ 115.410
2006 Chrysler 300 SRT8: 12.446 @ 113.560
klove, Engine: 6.1, Supercharger: No Turbos: No Tires: Hoosier D06 DRAG SLICK 275/50-17
2006 Chrysler 300 SRT8: 12.497 @ 113.690
Brute SRT, Engine: 6.1 Hemi, Tires: 275/40/17 Hoosier Drag Radials
2006 Chrysler 300 SRT-8: 12.560 @ 111.500