This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
Please use the compatibility chart drop down menu above to double check if this remote will work for your car.
You must have a factory installed keyless entry system for this remote to work.
This is a NEW replacement remote headed key for the Nissan vehicles in the compatibility chart above. This is a complete key it will lock/unlock your doors and start your car once it is cut and programmed.
This key required dealer or automotive locksmith cutting and programming. You will have unlimited access to our tech support to help you every step of the way.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1991 Plymouth Laser RS Turbo: 9.612 @ 141.960
kiggly, Turbos: PT74GTS Tires: Slicks
1990 Plymouth Laser RS Turbo: 9.975 @ 141.350
Joe P Bucci, Engine: 4G63, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: 16g Tires: M/T
1992 Plymouth Laser RS AWD: 11.194 @ 126.840
Frankie Bones, Engine: 2.0L 4G63, Turbos: SCM61 Tires: Nitto NT555R 225-50-16
1992 Plymouth Laser RS AWD: 11.940 @ 114.660
Paul, Engine: 2.0 4G63, Turbos: TO4B M-trim Tires: snow tires
1990 Plymouth Laser rs-turbo FWD: 12.220 @ 117.235
jeff k., Engine: 2.0 d.o.h.c. turbo, Turbos: FPG turbo 730cfm Tires: slicks 24.5
1992 Plymouth Laser Rs Turbo FWD: 12.300 @ 119.360
Stanley, Engine: 4G63, Turbos: 16g(evo3) Tires: 215/45/vr17
1992 Plymouth Laser RS AWD: 12.458 @ 108.180
Jerry Ledford II, Engine: 4 cylinder, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: stock 14b
1992 Plymouth Laser RS AWD: 13.362 @ 100.780
Jerry Ledford II, Engine: 2.0 Liter DOHC, Turbos: Stock 14b
1993 Plymouth Laser RS Turbo: 13.731 @ 98.020
Justin Crisswell, Engine: 4G63, Turbos: 14B
1992 Plymouth Laser RS awd: 13.920 @ 0.000
Dennis Davis, Engine: 4g63, Turbos: stock 14b Tires: dooky dunflops
1992 Plymouth Laser RS AWD: 14.077 @ 98.860
Billy Prater, Engine: 4g63T, Turbos: EVO 3 16g
1990 Plymouth Laser RS Turbo: 14.969 @ 93.710
, Engine: 2.0 Liter Turbocharg, Turbos: Stock Mistubishi 14B Tires: BFG Comp T/A's
2007 Honda FIT Sport Turbo: 15.503 @ 93.370
Marcus Chin, Turbos: T1R turbo Tires: Yokohama S-drive
2007 Honda FIT sport: 15.844 @ 84.350
juan perez, Tires: dunlop
2008 Honda FIT Sport: 15.897 @ 86.186
SOHCFIT, Engine: L15A1, Tires: 205/50/15
2011 Honda FIT Sport: 16.500 @ 83.000
et, Engine: SOHC 16-valve inline-4, Tires: Dunlop SP Sport 7000 A/S 185/55R-16 23H
2008 Honda FIT Sport: 16.730 @ 80.820
pavel, Engine: 1.5L, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: 205/45/17
2007 Honda FIT Base: 16.900 @ 78.254
2007 Honda FIT Sport: 17.810 @ 78.010