This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
Please use the compatibility chart drop down menu above to double check if this remote will work for your car.
You must have a factory installed keyless entry system for this remote to work.
This is a NEW replacement remote headed key for the Nissan vehicles in the compatibility chart above. This is a complete key it will lock/unlock your doors and start your car once it is cut and programmed.
This key required dealer or automotive locksmith cutting and programming. You will have unlimited access to our tech support to help you every step of the way.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1994 Chevrolet S10 Blazer : 8.040 @ 175.000
Eddy Whipple, Engine: 427 sbc,
1988 Chevrolet S10 Blazer : 8.423 @ 161.750
Daniel Burks, Engine: 421 SBC, Tires: M/T Drag
1971 Datsun 240z : 8.853 @ 152.660
craig poust, Engine: 4.8 , Turbos: 74mm
1971 Datsun 240z 2JZGTE Turbo Nitrous: 8.915 @ 153.600
Mike Gadwaw, Engine: 2JZGTE, Turbos: Precision 76-GTS Tires: rears - 26x11.5x16 ET Street
1973 Datsun 240z 516 BBC: 8.960 @ 156.200
Brad, Engine: 516 BBC, Supercharger: SSI 14-71 Tires: M/T ET Street
1970 Datsun 240z : 9.431 @ 144.000
John Bates, Engine: 383 smblk chevy,
1974 Datsun 240z : 9.630 @ 135.520
wayne, Engine: 355,
1986 Chevrolet S10 Blazer : 9.974 @ 131.360
jimmy dorsey, Engine: 434 sbc, Tires: hossier
1971 Datsun 240z : 10.087 @ 134.440
Selvyn Scott, Engine: Buick 3.8L, Turbos: TE63 Tires: Moroso DS2 & Hoosier QTP
1991 Chevrolet S10 Blazer : 10.340 @ 128.690
Bryan Taylor, Engine: 355 ci chevy, Supercharger: 6-71 Turbos: no Tires: HOOSIER
1986 Chevrolet S10 Blazer : 10.828 @ 128.560
Ryan Williams, Engine: 383 stroker, Tires: front: M/T skinnies rear: M/T 10.5x28
1985 Chevrolet S10 Blazer : 11.160 @ 116.000
kbreaux, Engine: 406, Tires: m/t 28x10.5
1971 Datsun 240z Turbo: 11.571 @ 119.740
Doug, Engine: L28ET, Supercharger: no Turbos: T3/T04E Tires: 245/50/16 Nitto 555R DR's
1977 Datsun 240z : 11.803 @ 120.240
Gabe Wigen, Engine: L28ET, Turbos: T3/T4 Tires: 245-45R16
1985 Chevrolet S10 Blazer : 11.886 @ 110.150
shelton courville, Engine: 350, Tires: M/T
1972 Datsun 240z : 12.030 @ 113.000
Troy Buck, Engine: sbc 383, Tires: drag radials
1974 Datsun 240z 260z: 12.150 @ 115.300
jeff, Engine: l28et, Turbos: 62-1 stage 5 Tires: 215-60-14 bfg drags
1973 Datsun 240z (L6 normally aspirated): 12.453 @ 111.940
Steve Kiddell, Engine: 3.0, Supercharger: NA Turbos: Dont need them + for girls Tires: Toyo R888 semi slick track tyres
1974 Datsun 240z 74 datsun 260z: 12.999 @ 104.710
Jeff, Engine: l28et, Tires: crap up front / toyo proxies rear 205/50/15
1972 Datsun 240z Datsun: 13.000 @ 90.000
Todd Evans, Engine: 2.4, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: 21 yr old, uniroyals