This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
Please use the compatibility chart drop down menu above to double check if this remote will work for your car.
You must have a factory installed keyless entry system for this remote to work.
This is a NEW replacement remote headed key for the Nissan vehicles in the compatibility chart above. This is a complete key it will lock/unlock your doors and start your car once it is cut and programmed.
This key required dealer or automotive locksmith cutting and programming. You will have unlimited access to our tech support to help you every step of the way.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1993 Volkswagen Corrado V8: 9.214 @ 145.610
Spencer Tramm, Engine: 468ci Chevrolet,
2001 Ford Focus Zetec Turbo: 9.830 @ 149.000
Daniel Micallef, Engine: zetec, Turbos: !!!!! Tires: M&H
1980 Ford Granada 2.8i Ghia: 9.850 @ 144.750
stevieturbo, Engine: 402ci LS2, Supercharger: Vortech V7 YSi Tires: MT Dr's
2001 Ford Focus ZX3: 10.850 @ 142.120
Fernando Rivera, Engine: 2.0 Zetec, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: Garrett GT3082R Tires: MT 24.5 x 8 x 15
1993 Volkswagen Corrado SLC: 11.394 @ 128.590
Zachary Martin, Engine: VR6 - stock blcok, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: PT5862 Tires: 24.5
2003 Ford Focus ZX3: 11.460 @ 123.140
Jared Floyd, Engine: ZETEC 2.0L, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: Top Speed's Turbo Kit GT3076 Tires: MT ET Drag Slicks
2000 Ford Focus ZX3: 11.880 @ 123.000
Tom / 1turbofocus, Engine: 2.0 Zetec, Turbos: 1) Innovative Custom Tires: BFG G-Force Drag Radils
2002 Ford Focus ZX3: 11.981 @ 114.970
Jim Braun, Engine: 2.0L zetec, Supercharger: none Turbos: Garrett 3582r Tires: 24.5x8x15
2004 Ford Focus SVT: 12.134 @ 114.239
Troy, Engine: 2.0L Cosworth Bored/ Stroked 2.5L, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A
1990 Volkswagen Corrado G60: 12.260 @ 118.810
Don Fritsche, Engine: 2.ol ABA 16v, Turbos: GT3076R Tires: 24.5 slicks
2001 Ford Focus ZX3: 12.488 @ 112.130
Hector / C-F-M.com, Engine: Stock shortblock, Tires: M/T ET Drags
2004 GMC Yukon Denali: 12.540 @ 105.790
Jeff Sable, Engine: 6.0, Supercharger: Procharger D1-SC
2001 GMC Yukon SLE 2wd: 12.707 @ 105.910
Colby, Engine: LS6 383ci, Supercharger: Magnuson MP122HH Tires: General UHP Grabber 275/55
2003 Ford Focus ZX3: 12.712 @ 113.467
Jared Floyd, Engine: Top Speed's Turbo Kit GT30, Tires: BFG Drag Radials 225/50/15
1999 Ford Focus Zetec: 12.889 @ 125.690
Ian Howell, Engine: 2.0 Zetec, Turbos: Mitsi TD06-25g Tires: 235/35 Yoko tyres
2007 Ford Focus ZX3: 12.943 @ 105.390
Bryce Smith, Engine: 2.0L Duratec I4, Turbos: Garrett GT28RS Tires: M/T Drag Slicks 24.5
2002 Ford Focus SVT: 12.990 @ 111.000
Tom / 1turbofocus, Engine: All Stock SVT Focus, Turbos: focus-power turbo kit Tires: BFG G-Force Drag Radials
2000 Ford Focus ZX3: 13.115 @ 102.000
Justin, Engine: 2L ZETEC, Tires: M&H racemaster 23x8.5x15
2000 Ford Focus ZX3 Turbo: 13.116 @ 99.350
Andrew Ortins, Engine: 2.0 DOHC Zetec, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: Garrett GT-37 Tires: ET Drag Front , Yokohma H4's Rear
2004 GMC Yukon Denali Magna Supercharged: 13.217 @ 103.060
Dave, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: Magna Charger Turbos: None Tires: Falkon Ziex