This item has been shown 2948 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
Please use the compatibility chart drop down menu above to double check if this remote will work for your car.
You must have a factory installed keyless entry system for this remote to work.
This is a NEW replacement remote headed key for the Nissan vehicles in the compatibility chart above. This is a complete key it will lock/unlock your doors and start your car once it is cut and programmed.
This key required dealer or automotive locksmith cutting and programming. You will have unlimited access to our tech support to help you every step of the way.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1997 Honda CBR : 8.622 @ 180.721
2006 Honda CBR 1000rr: 9.355 @ 142.220
wayne mills, Engine: 998cc, Supercharger: No Turbos: No Tires: 180
2006 Honda CBR 1000rr: 9.523 @ 147.130
wayne mills, Engine: 998cc,
2006 Honda CBR 1000rr: 9.540 @ 142.890
2003 Honda CBR 954RR: 9.690 @ 143.660
Russell, Tires: Shinko Hook-up Rear
2001 Honda CBR 929rr: 9.923 @ 141.190
Kurt Thornton, Engine: stock,
2003 Honda CBR 954rr: 9.940 @ 136.000
james hester, Engine: stock, Tires: shinko, front and rear
2000 Honda CBR 929 /954 engine: 9.940 @ 140.150
ryan, Engine: stock,
1971 Ford Torino GT: 9.956 @ 135.540
Harold Paratestes, Engine: 429 Cobra Jet, Tires: 29.5-11.50-15 M/T slcks
2003 Honda CBR 954RR: 10.079 @ 135.440
Russell, Engine: Stock, Tires: Shinko Hook-up
2005 Honda CBR F4I: 10.090 @ 135.270
LEA MARTINEZ, Engine: 600cc, Tires: SHINKO SOFT COMPOUND
1996 Honda CBR Blackbird: 10.170 @ 138.680
1998 Honda CBR 900RR: 10.200 @ 131.580
Robert Griffith, Engine: 989, Tires: PIRELLI
2005 Honda CBR 1000rr: 10.210 @ 142.970
alanmansell, Engine: stock, Tires: ultra soft shinko
1972 Ford Torino Gran Wagon: 10.230 @ 131.100
Frank Giallonardo, Engine: 545, Tires: MT
2005 Honda CBR 1000RR: 10.230 @ 139.100
2003 Honda CBR 954 RR Fireblade: 10.277 @ 135.670
Colin, Engine: 954cc, Tires: B/S Battlax 016R
2003 Honda CBR 929 / 954: 10.280 @ 136.350
ryan, Engine: k&n air filter lowerd front straps,
1972 Ford Torino Gran Torino Sport: 10.339 @ 134.050
Mark Gubinski, Engine: 514 Crate, Tires: Hoosier
2006 Honda CBR Fireblade: 10.358 @ 134.210
Scot Fitzhugh, Engine: 1000cc, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a