This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
Please use the compatibility chart drop down menu above to double check if this remote will work for your car.
You must have a factory installed keyless entry system for this remote to work.
This is a NEW replacement remote headed key for the Nissan vehicles in the compatibility chart above. This is a complete key it will lock/unlock your doors and start your car once it is cut and programmed.
This key required dealer or automotive locksmith cutting and programming. You will have unlimited access to our tech support to help you every step of the way.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1993 Infiniti G20 Turbo: 12.060 @ 119.000
Andy, Engine: SR20DET Bluebird, Turbos: T3/T04e Tires: Yokohama / M/T
2005 Infiniti FX35 RWD Jim Wolf Turbo: 12.741 @ 107.170
Viet Nguyen, Engine: VQ35DE, Turbos: Jim Wolf Technology
2001 Infiniti G20 : 12.750 @ 106.800
Sean, Engine: 2.0 DOHC SR20DE, Supercharger: Eclectic Supercharger Tires: Yokohama AVS ES100
1992 Infiniti G20 Turbo: 13.201 @ 115.100
Denny, Engine: 2002 sr20de turbo, Turbos: gt28 Tires: no grip
1999 Infiniti G20 Base + Turbo: 13.302 @ 109.250
Nathan Lemarbe, Engine: SR20VET, Turbos: Garrett GTX2867R Tires: 205 50 17
1993 Infiniti G20 : 13.980 @ 100.000
Logan, Engine: sr20de, Tires: 215/40/17
2009 Infiniti FX35 : 14.530 @ 96.410
NA, Engine: V6, Tires: Bridgestone Potenza RE9sA
2002 Infiniti G20 Base+T: 14.596 @ 94.780
James LeMarbe, Engine: SR20DE roller rocker, Turbos: Avenir W11 T25BB Tires: 195 width
2009 Infiniti FX35 : 14.807 @ 93.460
2007 Infiniti FX35 : 14.968 @ 90.460
Stuart Hopson, Engine: 5/16, Tires: Hankook Ventus ST RH06
2009 Infiniti FX35 : 15.125 @ 91.990
2004 Infiniti FX35 : 15.300 @ 96.200
Kirk, Engine: VQ35 (Stock), Tires: Toyo Proxies
2007 Infiniti FX35 : 15.491 @ 89.620
Stuart Hopson, Engine: VQ35DE, Tires: Hankook Ventus ST RH06
2005 Infiniti FX35 RWD: 15.739 @ 89.020
William, Tires: 285/50/20
2005 Infiniti FX35 : 15.780 @ 88.120
2007 Infiniti FX35 : 15.788 @ 82.000
2008 Mazda CX-9 : 16.020 @ 87.560
2007 Mazda CX-9 Touring: 16.210 @ 88.010
1999 Infiniti G20 : 17.297 @ 81.090
Kenny walters, Engine: stock SR20DE, Tires: yokohama yk520