This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
Please use the compatibility chart drop down menu above to double check if this remote will work for your car.
You must have a factory installed keyless entry system for this remote to work.
This is a NEW replacement remote headed key for the Nissan vehicles in the compatibility chart above. This is a complete key it will lock/unlock your doors and start your car once it is cut and programmed.
This key required dealer or automotive locksmith cutting and programming. You will have unlimited access to our tech support to help you every step of the way.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2002 Honda VTX 1800 cc: 11.366 @ 115.620
1995 Buell S2 : 11.370 @ 120.930
1989 Porsche 928 S4: 12.434 @ 117.030
John Thomas, Engine: 5.0L, Turbos: Yes Tires: 255's
2003 Honda VTX 1800 Custom: 12.463 @ 105.340
John ( Hotrod ) Veysey, Engine: 1800cc,
1985 Porsche 928 S: 12.872 @ 108.960
Imre T., Engine: Porsche 5.0L, 32valve, DOHC, Supercharger: Paxton Novi SSG Tires: 225-50-16
1986 Porsche 928 turbocharged: 12.900 @ 114.400
Mark Robinson, Engine: Stock 5.0 32v 107k miles, Turbos: single T61 Tires: Yoko AVS
2007 Honda VTX 1800C: 12.932 @ 105.320
Dale Overton, Engine: 1800, Tires: Stock
1986 Porsche 928 S2: 13.035 @ 113.300
BRETT AINLEY, Engine: 4.7,
1985 Porsche 928 S: 13.069 @ 108.970
Ted Russell, Engine: Stock 5.0 32V V8, Supercharger: Vortech V2SQ
1990 Porsche 928 Supercharged: 13.398 @ 108.680
Adrian Clark, Engine: 5 litre, Supercharger: Albrex
1983 Porsche 928 928S: 13.670 @ 103.100
Bill, Engine: 4.7 liter all aluminum 16v V-8, Tires: 245/45/16
2007 Honda VTX VTX 1800 C: 13.791 @ 100.090
Dale Overton, Engine: 1800,
1989 Porsche 928 auto s4: 13.830 @ 103.130
les dopart, Engine: 5.0, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: 245/45/16
1981 Porsche 928 S: 14.100 @ 104.000
1988 Porsche 928 S4: 14.118 @ 98.890
Carl Hender, Engine: 5.0, Tires: road summer
1989 Porsche 928 s-4 automatic: 14.200 @ 100.540
1988 Porsche 928 S4: 14.332 @ 96.810
1988 Porsche 928 S4: 14.378 @ 94.970
1988 Porsche 928 S4 RMB Exhaust: 14.440 @ 103.300
Brian, Engine: 5.0L, Tires: 265/40-18
1987 Porsche 928 S4: 14.480 @ 97.350
Carl Hender, Engine: 5L V8, Tires: ZE-512