This item has been shown 0 times.
Untitled Document Part # 28174
McGard. The most trusted name in wheel & tire theft security since 1964.
McGard products have been manufactured in the USA for over 35 years to meet & exceed the highest O.E standards for maximum security, safety and durability. McGard products are so well designed that they supply over 30 car companies with patented wheel accessories as original equipment parts. In fact, the only difference between OEM and McGard is that McGard products have a LIFETIME WARRANTY!
McGard wheel accessories are designed for life and backed by a written lifetime guarantee against chipping, peeling or rusting. They're tripled-nickel chrome plated for lasting beauty using the latest plating technology. Compare the features & performance to any of the competition, or just ask McGard customers and you'll see why more people choose McGard!
- Triple-Nickel Chrome Plating. The best in the industry. McGard's process includes 3 layers of nickel and 1 layer of microporous chrome. The 1st layer of nickel is for corrosion resistance; the 2nd layer of nickel is for luster and the 3rd nickel layer interacts with the microporous chrome layer to disperse nature's corrosive action (rust).
- Extra Narrow Groove Patterns. The computer generated key designs allow for an infinite number of key patterns. The narrow groove serves as a theft deterrent by resisting the forced intrusion of lock removal tools into the pattern.
- Through-Hardened Steel. Every alloy steel lug is through-hardened and tempered, reaching the depth of hardness for its unsurpassed level of safety (unlike case hardening which is only surface treatment).
- Precise Bearing Surface. McGard's standard for concentricity of the bearing surface to pitch diameter is 30% more precise than OEM standards. This insures even distribution of the clamp load and uniform seating of the lug nut or bolt to the wheel.
- Precision Threads. Core integrity and precision machining provide the highest strength in the industry. All McGard locks and lug nuts meet or exceed the highest OEM proof load standards, 135,000 to 160,000 PSI.
- Thread Size: 14x1.5mm
- Shank Length: 25.4mm
- Overall Length: 46.2mm
- Key Hex Size: 17mm
- Seat Style: Ball
- Application: Mercedes original factory alloy wheels ONLY
X Phone/contact Support X
©2013 Sonik USA. All rights reserved.