This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
Please use the compatibility chart drop down menu above to double check if this shell will work for your car.YOUR EXISTING KEY MUST LOOK IDENTICAL FOR THIS SHELL TO WORK, EVEN IF YOUR VEHICLE IS LISTED IN THE CHART!
You are looking at a NEW replacement keyless remote shell and button pad. You can use this shell and pad to replace your original worn out or cracked shell. This shell will snap together nicely and work just like your original. THERE ARE NO ELECTRONICS INSIDE THIS IS NOT A COMPLETE KEY, IT IS JUST A REPLACEMENT SHELL AND BUTTONS! This shell will not have any logo on the back.
No programming is required, simply swap your existing electronics inside this shell. You will haveunlimitedaccess to our tech support to help you every step of the way.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1972 Toyota Carina : 8.941 @ 149.500
Garrick, Engine: 3tc, Turbos: PT-? Tires: 28x10.5
1983 BMW 325 327TURBO: 9.310 @ 146.000
zsolt szabolcsi, Engine: m20b25, Turbos: garrett 4088 Tires: M H racemaster, Hoosier drag front
1980 Ford Granada 2.8i Ghia: 9.850 @ 144.750
stevieturbo, Engine: 402ci LS2, Supercharger: Vortech V7 YSi Tires: MT Dr's
1973 Toyota Carina : 11.744 @ 114.790
Nick Martinez, Engine: 93 22RE, Turbos: T68
1973 Toyota Carina : 11.752 @ 116.980
Nick Martinez, Engine: toyota 22rte, Turbos: T-68 Tires: Micky
2002 Maserati Spyder Cambiocorsa F1: 12.657 @ 111.992
Torbjorn Sabel, Engine: V8 4.24L (259 cui). Est. 444 bhp / 501 Nm, Tires: Rear: M/T ET STREET 11.5
2002 Maserati Spyder : 13.100 @ 111.000
2004 Maserati Spyder Vintage: 13.200 @ 108.200
2007 BMW 325 D E90: 14.050 @ 101.020
Kai K, Engine: 3 L, Supercharger: - Turbos: OEM Tires: -8,5 235/35 -9,5 265/30
2007 BMW 325 D: 14.300 @ 97.560
Kai K, Engine: 3.0, Turbos: 1 Tires: 235/40
2010 Hyundai Tuscon Limited: 16.910 @ 81.440
NA, Engine: Inline 4: 176HP, Tires: Kumo Solus KL21
2005 Hyundai Tuscon GLS: 17.210 @ 81.010
2008 Hyundai Tuscon : 17.710 @ 79.020
NA, Engine: dohc 24 valve v6,
1976 Ford Granada : 20.000 @ 68.190
Michael Gaglio, Engine: 250 cid 6cyl, Tires: Bf Goodrich radial t/a