This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
Please use the compatibility chart drop down menu above to double check if this shell will work for your car.YOUR EXISTING KEY MUST LOOK IDENTICAL FOR THIS SHELL TO WORK, EVEN IF YOUR VEHICLE IS LISTED IN THE CHART!
You are looking at a NEW replacement keyless remote shell and button pad. You can use this shell and pad to replace your original worn out or cracked shell. This shell will snap together nicely and work just like your original. THERE ARE NO ELECTRONICS INSIDE THIS IS NOT A COMPLETE KEY, IT IS JUST A REPLACEMENT SHELL AND BUTTONS! This shell will not have any logo on the back.
No programming is required, simply swap your existing electronics inside this shell. You will haveunlimitedaccess to our tech support to help you every step of the way.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1972 Ford Pinto : 9.630 @ 137.890
Jeff Wilson, Engine: Ford 472, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: Good Year Eagles
1977 Ford Pinto : 10.312 @ 136.230
J.D. CRANKS (' EM UP!), Engine: 2976CC 2.3L FORD 4 CYL., Supercharger: NONE BUT THIS SEEMS COOL Turbos: NONE BUT THINKING ABOUT IT Tires: 15X14X32 GOODYEARS
1972 Ford Pinto : 10.884 @ 120.640
Chris Russell, Engine: 331 Stroker, Tires: Hoosers 33/15
1971 Ford Pinto sand bagger: 10.990 @ 103.200
David McLellan, Engine: 460 Ford, 0 0 Tires: 14x32
1971 Ford Pinto : 12.244 @ 108.610
Jeff Wilson, Engine: 306, Tires: 28 / 10.5 / 15 ET Drags
1978 Ford Pinto Electric: 12.470 @ 104.470
Mike Willmon/Hank Buettner, Engine: Two 9 inch electric motors, Supercharger: none Turbos: nope Tires: Hoosier 275/60R15 Drag Radials
2004 BMW 330i : 13.630 @ 99.640
vic, Engine: M54 NA, Tires: toyo proxes 235/40r17
2002 BMW 330i Active Autowerke: 13.900 @ 102.000
1998 Volvo V70 R: 13.960 @ 111.000
Steffen Scheibler, Engine: 2.3l Turbocharged, Supercharger: None Turbos: Mitsubishi T3/T04-E BB Tires: 225/35/18
2005 Volvo V70 T5: 14.021 @ 101.300
JH, Engine: 2.4 T5, Turbos: KKK24 Tires: 235/35/19
2004 BMW 330i ZHP with Dinan Intake: 14.150 @ 101.500
2003 BMW 330i with performance package: 14.300 @ 97.000
NA, Engine: 3.0 liter 182 cubic inches Inline 6,
2006 BMW 330i : 14.310 @ 98.010
2006 Volvo V70 R: 14.322 @ 97.900
200054, Tires: F1 GS D3 245/40/17
2006 BMW 330i ZSP: 14.391 @ 96.203
Matthew Forest, Engine: 3.0L Double Vanos I6, Supercharger: Soon. . . Tires: recently replaced stock OEM runflats (lowered air
2006 BMW 330i ZSP: 14.446 @ 97.130
2006 BMW 330i : 14.510 @ 96.710
NA, Engine: I-6 aluminum & magnesium block/ aluminum head, Tires: 225/40R18 88W; 255/35R18 90W Bridgestone Potenza R
2005 BMW 330i ZHP Dinan S1 Package: 14.560 @ 99.300
1998 Volvo V70 T5CD: 14.634 @ 95.340
Jerry, Turbos: stock Tires: 205/50/16 Goodyear Eagle F1
2006 BMW 330i : 14.697 @ 94.790