This item has been shown 3860 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
Please use the compatibility chart drop down menu above to double check if this shell will work for your car.YOUR EXISTING KEY MUST LOOK IDENTICAL FOR THIS SHELL TO WORK, EVEN IF YOUR VEHICLE IS LISTED IN THE CHART!
You are looking at a NEW replacement keyless remote shell and button pad. You can use this shell and pad to replace your original worn out or cracked shell. This shell will snap together nicely and work just like your original. THERE ARE NO ELECTRONICS INSIDE THIS IS NOT A COMPLETE KEY, IT IS JUST A REPLACEMENT SHELL AND BUTTONS! This shell will not have any logo on the back.
No programming is required, simply swap your existing electronics inside this shell. You will haveunlimitedaccess to our tech support to help you every step of the way.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1998 TVR Cerbera 4.5: 12.415 @ 118.140
Exotic Car Driver,
2011 Mercedes-Benz CL550 4Matic: 12.810 @ 112.030
NA, Engine: V8 Twin Turbo: 429 HP,
2011 Mercedes-Benz CL550 Biturbo 4matic: 12.810 @ 112.020
NA, Engine: 4.7L V8 Twin Turbo: 429HP,
2010 Maserati Quattroporte Sport GT S: 13.110 @ 108.010
NA, Engine: V8: 433 HP, Tires: Pirelli P Zero
2009 Maserati Quattroporte S: 13.510 @ 107.020
NA, Engine: V8: 425HP,
2001 BMW M Roadster : 13.538 @ 103.510
Rocky, Engine: 3.2l - 315hp, Tires: Michelin Pilot Sports
2004 Maserati Quattroporte : 13.600 @ 105.000
1998 BMW M Roadster : 13.700 @ 101.400
2007 Maserati Quattroporte Sport GT: 13.910 @ 102.200
2007 Maserati Quattroporte : 13.910 @ 103.810
NA, Engine: v8,
2008 Maserati Quattroporte Automatica: 13.920 @ 103.660
1995 Cadillac Fleetwood FTS: 14.591 @ 92.870
Kevin Donovan, Engine: LT1 5.7 (Stock engine), Tires: Goodyear RS-A P255/55-17
1994 Cadillac Fleetwood : 14.970 @ 91.820
Cory Magner, Engine: 350 LT1, Tires: 235/75/15 Pathfinder Trail A/P
1978 Cadillac Fleetwood Brougham d'Elegance: 18.320 @ 77.000
David Massey, Engine: Stock 425cid 7.0L Cadillac,
1988 Cadillac Fleetwood DeElegance: 21.000 @ 60.000
Sergio Perez III, Engine: 5.0,