This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
Please use the compatibility chart drop down menu above to double check if this shell will work for your car.YOUR EXISTING KEY MUST LOOK IDENTICAL FOR THIS SHELL TO WORK, EVEN IF YOUR VEHICLE IS LISTED IN THE CHART!
You are looking at a NEW replacement keyless remote shell and button pad. You can use this shell and pad to replace your original worn out or cracked shell. This shell will snap together nicely and work just like your original. THERE ARE NO ELECTRONICS INSIDE THIS IS NOT A COMPLETE KEY, IT IS JUST A REPLACEMENT SHELL AND BUTTONS! This shell will not have any logo on the back.
No programming is required, simply swap your existing electronics inside this shell. You will haveunlimitedaccess to our tech support to help you every step of the way.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1991 Ford Probe LS: 8.110 @ 166.000
Fred House, Engine: 2.3, Turbos: JS Single 76mm
1990 Ford Probe GT Turbo: 8.180 @ 169.000
Matt Faul, Engine: Toyota 2jzge Long block, Turbos: Borg Warner S480 Tires: 33x10.5W Rear M/T, 24x3.5 M/T Front
1996 Ford Probe GT Turbo: 8.746 @ 161.333
Lyle Poxx, Engine: Eslinger 2.3L Ford Block bored 0.080 over, Turbos: Presicion Single 80mm Tires: Goodyear slick 31x14.5
2005 Triumph Rocket III : 10.016 @ 139.710
1993 Ford Probe GT: 10.717 @ 133.822
Dan Ciobanu, Engine: 2.5L V6, 24-valve DOHC, Supercharger: none Turbos: Garrett T04 60-1 stage3 Tires: Hoosier 26x9x15
1992 Mazda MX3 GS Turbo: 10.800 @ 129.400
Rafael, Engine: 2.0 Dohc FE3n, Turbos: T3/T4 TO4E .60 trim .63 stage 3 Tires: 24.5
2005 Triumph Rocket III : 10.860 @ 121.300
jeffo, Engine: stock, Turbos: yes
2007 Triumph Rocket III standard: 11.524 @ 117.650
john jtr3, Engine: tune boy engine ECU,
2005 Triumph Rocket III : 11.635 @ 117.544
2005 Triumph Rocket III : 11.740 @ 113.940
1992 Mazda MX3 GS: 11.904 @ 124.300
Andy, Engine: 2.5L V6 Engine Swap, Turbos: Precision SC61 Tires: Hoosier Quick Time Pro DOT tires
1994 Mazda MX3 Gs: 12.464 @ 114.290
DJDaveflow, Engine: Klde, Supercharger: no Turbos: T3/T04 Gt30 housing + other mod Tires: Street tire
1996 Ford Probe GT T3T4 Turbo: 12.643 @ 116.260
Sean, Engine: KLDE, Turbos: T3T4 Tires: Yokohamas avs es100
1997 Ford Probe GT: 12.965 @ 108.270
Dan Floto Jr, Engine: KL-03 2.5 V-6, Tires: Nitto 555r's
1990 Ford Probe GT: 13.230 @ 113.810
Nick Sgambelluri, Engine: Mazda FE-DOHC, Turbos: GT35r Tires: BFG G-Force t/a KDW II
1989 Ford Probe GT Turbo: 13.400 @ 113.600
Jerry Chase, Engine: 2.2 liter 12 valve SOHC, Turbos: T3 upgrade Tires: Kumho 711s
1993 Ford Probe GT: 13.550 @ 103.000
MikeB, Engine: KL-03 2.5L V6, Tires: nitto 555R
1991 Ford Probe GT Turbo: 13.624 @ 109.341
phillip, Turbos: t3/t4e 50t
1993 Mazda MX3 : 13.650 @ 107.000
Jeff Abrams, Engine: KL-03 2.5 liter, Turbos: Turbonetics T3/T04e Tires: Nitto 555
1995 Ford Probe ZE: 13.950 @ 98.000
Michael Lyons, Engine: KLZE, Supercharger: NA Turbos: NA Tires: BF Goodwrench GForce TA's