This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
Please use the compatibility chart drop down menu above to double check if this shell will work for your car.YOUR EXISTING KEY MUST LOOK IDENTICAL FOR THIS SHELL TO WORK, EVEN IF YOUR VEHICLE IS LISTED IN THE CHART!
You are looking at a NEW replacement keyless remote shell and button pad. You can use this shell and pad to replace your original worn out or cracked shell. This shell will snap together nicely and work just like your original. THERE ARE NO ELECTRONICS INSIDE THIS IS NOT A COMPLETE KEY, IT IS JUST A REPLACEMENT SHELL AND BUTTONS! This shell will not have any logo on the back.
No programming is required, simply swap your existing electronics inside this shell. You will haveunlimitedaccess to our tech support to help you every step of the way.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2007 Chrysler 300 SRT8: 10.584 @ 127.990
James Miller, Engine: Mopar Gen III Aluminum 7.5L 460 N/A, Tires: M&H 390/40/17
2006 Chrysler 300 SRT-8 Supercharged: 11.317 @ 125.690
Ryan, Engine: stock 6.1, Supercharger: Novi 1500 Tires: hoosiers
2006 Chrysler 300 SRT8 twin GTX28: 11.380 @ 129.940
Aeroforce Tech (Todd), Engine: 392, Turbos: twin GTX28 Tires: Nitto 555
2006 Chrysler 300 SRT-8 Supercharged: 11.515 @ 122.412
Anthony Morales, Engine: 6.1 Liter, Supercharger: Novi 1500 Tires: Nitto 305 45 18 DR
2006 Chrysler 300 SRT8 Magnuson TVS 2300 Supercharger: 12.100 @ 116.000
Matt Crader, Engine: 6.1 HEMI, Supercharger: Magnuson TVS 2300 Tires: M/T ET streets
2006 Chrysler 300 C SRT-8 NX Nitrous Kit With Maximizer 2: 12.281 @ 116.580
2006 Chrysler 300 SRT8 Nitrous: 12.288 @ 114.233
Dan, Engine: 6.1L,
2005 Chrysler 300 Hemi c: 12.341 @ 110.330
Carol, Tires: drag radial
1990 Mercedes-Benz 300CE : 12.380 @ 114.000
R. Drake, Engine: 3.2l I6, Supercharger: whipple 1.6l
2006 Chrysler 300 SRT8: 12.446 @ 113.560
klove, Engine: 6.1, Supercharger: No Turbos: No Tires: Hoosier D06 DRAG SLICK 275/50-17
2006 Chrysler 300 SRT8: 12.497 @ 113.690
Brute SRT, Engine: 6.1 Hemi, Tires: 275/40/17 Hoosier Drag Radials
2006 Chrysler 300 SRT-8: 12.560 @ 111.500
2006 Chrysler 300 srt8: 12.591 @ 111.660
vince, Engine: hemi 6.1, Tires: 275/40/17 hoosier
2006 Chrysler 300 SRT8: 12.603 @ 110.640
Robert P, Engine: 6.1L, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: Nitto 305/45/18 Drag Radials
2012 Chrysler 300 SRT-8: 12.639 @ 111.620
Illegal Machine, Engine: 6.4L V8,
2006 Chrysler 300 SRT8: 12.720 @ 110.470
Aeroforce, Engine: stock, Tires: stk
2005 Chrysler 300 300C 5.7: 12.730 @ 106.190
Hemi~C~, Engine: 5.7, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: 245/40/18 BFG Drag Radials
2005 Chrysler 300 C SRT-8 magnaflow: 12.734 @ 110.680
2007 Chrysler 300 SRT-8: 12.777 @ 110.710
Morgan Hall, Engine: 6.1L, Tires: 275/40ZR20 Toyo Proxes 4
2012 Chrysler 300 SRT-8: 12.800 @ 110.880
Illegal Machine, Engine: 392 Hemi,