This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
Please use the compatibility chart drop down menu above to double check if this shell will work for your car.YOUR EXISTING KEY MUST LOOK IDENTICAL FOR THIS SHELL TO WORK, EVEN IF YOUR VEHICLE IS LISTED IN THE CHART!
You are looking at a NEW replacement keyless remote shell and button pad. You can use this shell and pad to replace your original worn out or cracked shell. This shell will snap together nicely and work just like your original. THERE ARE NO ELECTRONICS INSIDE THIS IS NOT A COMPLETE KEY, IT IS JUST A REPLACEMENT SHELL AND BUTTONS! This shell will not have any logo on the back.
No programming is required, simply swap your existing electronics inside this shell. You will haveunlimitedaccess to our tech support to help you every step of the way.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1973 Buick Apollo : 8.700 @ 155.870
Thomas Fuchs, Engine: 565 Chevrolet, Tires: Goodyear
1986 BMW 325e : 10.970 @ 135.690
Jacob Edwards , Engine: Toyota 2JZizzle, Supercharger: naw Turbos: Precision Billet 6266 T4 .81 Tires: 245/50/16 Nitto street tires
2008 Victory Vision Custom: 11.339 @ 116.200
Carl Cicchetto, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: Metzeler front Avon rear
2008 Victory Vision : 11.550 @ 111.760
Carl Cicchetto, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: NA Turbos: NA Tires: Stock
2008 Victory Vision : 11.670 @ 112.630
Lloyd, Engine: Victory,
1974 Buick Apollo : 11.766 @ 111.790
bill macke, Engine: 72 chevy 400 smallblock,
1986 BMW 325e s: 11.967 @ 113.530
Jim Rando, Engine: 1998 M3 S52 3.2 L, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: 225/50 15 Hoosier drag radials
2008 Victory Vision Street: 12.432 @ 105.050
Carl Cicchetto, Engine: stock, Supercharger: na Turbos: na Tires: stock
2008 Victory Vision Street: 12.620 @ 104.290
2008 Victory Vision Street: 13.248 @ 97.790
2008 Victory Vision : 13.518 @ 97.380
Mike Snyder, Engine: Freedom 106/6,
2002 Lexus SC430 : 14.621 @ 96.100
Riaz Ramadhar, Tires: 37psi cold
2002 Lexus SC430 : 14.800 @ 96.310
2002 Lexus SC430 : 14.810 @ 96.310
1986 BMW 325e : 14.850 @ 92.700
JT, Engine: 2.7i, Tires: 195/65/14
1984 BMW 325e : 16.356 @ 83.420
Alexandrew Hintzen, Engine: 2.7 liter, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A
1984 BMW 325e : 16.406 @ 82.690
Martin I. (atmh), Engine: 1986 eta with stock internals, ~280,000 miles, Tires: Falken 512 Ziex
1986 BMW 325e : 17.374 @ 78.710