This item has been shown 6348 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
Please use the compatibility chart drop down menu above to double check if this shell will work for your remote.
Your current remote must have 4 buttons for this shell to fit.
You are looking at a NEW replacement keyless remote shell with an uncut blade . You can use this shell and blade to replace your original broken shell. This shell will snap together nicely and work just like your original.
No programming is required, simply swap your existing electronics inside this shell. You will have to get this key cut by an automotive locksmith or dealership. You will haveunlimitedaccess to our tech support to help you every step of the way.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1996 Saturn SC2 : 9.221 @ 144.400
MICHAEL COLLINS, Engine: sm.blk. chevy 441 ci., Tires: goodyear 32x14
1992 Saturn SC2 Turbo: 11.030 @ 129.200
Unknown, Engine: 1.9, Turbos: Yes
2002 Honda Super Hawk : 11.090 @ 122.000
1997 Honda Super Hawk VTR1000F: 11.274 @ 125.180
1998 Honda Super Hawk VTR1000F: 11.369 @ 119.680
Dave Luzadder Jr, Engine: 996cc V-Twin, Tires: Dunlop D208
1972 Dodge Ram Van Tradesman 100: 11.949 @ 113.330
Aliksander Osheim, Engine: 360 small block mopar, .030 over, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: Mickey Thompson Street Radials, Hoosier Slicks
2010 BMW X6 X6 50I V8TT Tune: 12.853 @ 107.040
Enes Hodzic, Turbos: V8TT 4.4
2002 BMW Z3 3.2l M: 12.940 @ 110.600
Dee, Engine: MS54,
1995 Saturn SC2 : 13.400 @ 107.000
Sef, Engine: 1.9 (LLO) DOHC Fully Built,
2009 BMW X6 XI 50 Twin Turbo V8: 13.409 @ 102.320
k campbell, Engine: V8, Turbos: Twin Turbo
1995 Saturn SC2 Supercharged: 13.940 @ 100.000
Eric, Engine: 1.9L, Supercharger: yes Turbos: - Tires: Falken 615's 205/50/15
1995 Saturn SC2 : 14.003 @ 98.950
Michael, Engine: 16v DOHC 4cyl, Tires: 205/40/17
1998 Saturn SC2 : 14.138 @ 99.940
Paul McCann, Engine: 1.9 DOHC, Turbos: Turbonetics T-3 Tires: Factory equip. Firestone
1998 BMW Z3 2.8 Roadster: 14.215 @ 97.530
Gibber, Engine: BMW 2.8L M52, Tires: Firestone Firehawk Wide Oval Indy 500 225/40 18
1997 Saturn SC2 : 14.277 @ 99.430
Doug DeGeorge, Engine: 1.9L, Tires: Nitto 450 205/45/16
1994 Saturn SC2 : 14.279 @ 98.510
Jeff Peck, Engine: 1.9L, Tires: Nitto 555R extreme drag
1995 Saturn SC2 SUPERCHARGED: 14.324 @ 95.530
Adam Chant, Engine: 1.9L stock rebuild, Supercharger: Powerdyne BD-600 Tires: Nitto 555 ET Front - Fiercrap back
1998 Saturn SC2 : 14.463 @ 98.000
Chris Henderson, Engine: 1.9 Inline 4, dohc, 16 valve, Turbos: GReddy Tires: Nitto NT-555
2008 BMW X6 : 14.510 @ 95.220
NA, Engine: V6 Twin Turbo, Tires: Dunlop SP Sport Maxx
1997 Saturn SC2 : 14.518 @ 100.240
Doug DeGeorge, Engine: 1.9 L, Tires: Nitto 450 205/45/16