This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
Please use the compatibility chart drop down menu above to double check if this remote will work for your vehicle.
You must have a factory installed keyless entry system for this remote to work.
This listing is for aBRAND NEW keyless entry remote with all electronics and brand new battery installed.
This remote will lock and unlock your doors and pop your trunk. The red panic button will also sound your alarm.Prior to shipping each remote is tested to ensure it is sending a signal and is ready to program to your car when you receive it.The pad on this remote glows in the dark!
Free programming instructions are included with your purchase!
The instructions we provide allow you to use this remote along with your existing remotes. However, you are not required to have an existing remote to program this one yourself.
If you need any help programming you will have free unlimited access to our tech support.
**THE LINCOLN LS IS THE ONLY VEHICLE THAT WILL REQUIRE DEALER/LOCKSMITH PROGRAMMING, ALL OTHER VEHICLES ARE SELF PROGRAMMABLE.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1973 Dodge Challenger 383 ATI D3M ProCharger: 8.541 @ 158.740
sdconcepts, Engine: 383cid, Supercharger: ATI D3M ProCharger
2008 Dodge Challenger Direct Connection: 9.247 @ 148.830
Brian Falzon, Engine: 440 Gen 3 aluminum Hemi, Turbos: 88mm Turbonetics Tires: Hoosier 9x30
1970 Dodge Challenger SE: 9.610 @ 137.890
MoparChas, Engine: 495 CID, Tires: Hoosier
1973 Dodge Challenger : 9.620 @ 139.000
patrick et Roxanne, Engine: 440, Tires: 33-14.5
1971 Dodge Challenger : 9.720 @ 138.320
Mario C., Engine: 508 p.c (n/a), Supercharger: nd Turbos: nd Tires: 30.0 in
1971 Dodge Challenger : 9.950 @ 136.000
Melvin McDonald, Engine: 499, Tires: M/T 265/75 Drag radial
1971 Dodge Challenger : 10.400 @ 126.500
don rauch, Engine: 410 stroked, Tires: hoosiers
2010 Dodge Challenger R/T: 10.861 @ 124.960
Jon Dalton, Engine: 5.7 (345 CID) naturally aspirated, Tires: 28x10.5-15 M/T slicks
1970 Dodge Challenger : 10.904 @ 121.000
Bob Utes, Engine: 440 .040 @10.2:1, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: BFGs f ront - MT drag radials rear
2009 Dodge Challenger RT 6 Speed: 10.990 @ 126.890
Speedy, Engine: Arrington forged 6.0L, Supercharger: Magnuson
1970 Dodge Challenger : 11.214 @ 118.940
Bob Utes, Engine: 440+.040 @ 10:1, Tires: BFGs front - M/T radial rear
1970 Dodge Challenger RT: 11.287 @ 120.371
Barry Conner, Engine: 346 inch small block, Tires: Good Year
2009 Dodge Challenger RT: 11.430 @ 116.000
Phil Williams, Engine: 5.7 Hemi stock block, Supercharger: magnacharger
2009 Dodge Challenger rt: 11.621 @ 115.810
Phil Williams, Engine: 5.7, Supercharger: magnacharger
2009 Dodge Challenger R/T: 11.687 @ 116.850
John Blateri, Engine: 5.7 L, Tires: Nitto NT05R 275/40/17
1970 Dodge Challenger RT: 11.780 @ 115.940
Dan Newbold, Engine: 346 inch small block, Tires: Good Year
1970 Dodge Challenger RT: 11.790 @ 115.620
Dan Newbold, Engine: 346 in Mopar small block, Tires: Hoover frt & rear
2009 Dodge Challenger RT: 11.795 @ 121.890
Speedy, Engine: Arrington 6.0L Stroker, Supercharger: Magnuson Tires: M&H 275/50-17
1970 Dodge Challenger R/T: 11.857 @ 113.680
Jack Parris, Engine: 426 Hemi, Tires: M/T ET Streets
2010 Dodge Challenger SE: 11.925 @ 114.270
Joe Bowman, Engine: 3.5 V6, Supercharger: Powerdyne