This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
Please use the compatibility chart drop down menu above to double check if this will work for your car.
Your vehicle must have a factory installed keyless entry system with remote start for this to work.
This is a NEW keyless entry remote with all electronics and batteries installed. This remote will come ready to program to your vehicle with the instructions provided. (please see programming info below)
Free easy to follow DIY programming instructions are included with your purchase. You do not need any existing remotes to program a new one. You will haveunlimitedaccess to our tech support to help you every step of the way.NOTE: 2011 and above need to be dealer/locksmith programmed only!
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1994 Mitsubishi Mirage : 9.580 @ 150.000
Dave Reid, Engine: 4G63t, Turbos: Garrett
1995 Mitsubishi Mirage : 10.200 @ 139.000
chris laffarette, Engine: 4g63, Turbos: 20g Tires: dragster
1995 Mitsubishi Mirage : 11.245 @ 126.100
Christian Wade, Engine: 2.4L block, DOHC head, Turbos: Holset HY35W Tires: Mickey Thompson ET Drag 26/10-15
1991 Mitsubishi Mirage 4door LS: 11.940 @ 120.000
Brandon Finch, Engine: 4g63t, Turbos: big 16g Tires: Hoosier
2006 Factory-Five Type 65 electric: 13.178 @ 94.350
Michael 'KD' Kadie, Engine: Transwarp 11, Tires: BF Goodrich street (fully inflated)
1996 Mitsubishi Mirage GT-M: 13.313 @ 111.875
Miranda Roelofsen ( Female), Engine: 2.0 4g63t evo 5, Supercharger: NO Turbos: Stock Tires: Toyo proxes R888
1992 Mitsubishi Mirage RS Turbo: 13.780 @ 102.270
Jerik Jarlego, Engine: 4g93t, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: TDO4H Tires: Advan AD07 195 55 15
1985 Mitsubishi Mirage Turbo: 14.200 @ 100.000
SAUL RAPOSO JR., Engine: 1.6 liter SOHC, Turbos: mitsubishi 14b Tires: 195/60/14 street rad
1996 Mitsubishi Mirage RS: 14.530 @ 94.730
Jarred, Engine: 4g92 (1.6L MIVEC),
1999 Mitsubishi Mirage LS: 14.847 @ 92.200
Mitsutech, Engine: 1.8 lt., Tires: Marshalls 340 treadwear
2005 Acura RL : 15.010 @ 93.510
2005 Acura RL : 15.110 @ 95.110
2005 Acura RL SH-AWD: 15.210 @ 94.100
2005 Acura RL : 15.320 @ 92.680
Mr. J, Engine: 3.5-liter SOHC V6 300-hp, Tires: 245/50VR-17
2009 Acura RL : 15.410 @ 93.020
NA, Engine: V6: 300HP,
2005 Skoda Fabia vRS: 16.251 @ 81.620
1995 Mitsubishi Mirage LS: 16.605 @ 81.830
Josh Newucm, Engine: 1.8, Tires: Kuhmo
1998 Mitsubishi Mirage : 17.045 @ 79.280
1999 Mitsubishi Mirage GLI: 17.691 @ 75.260
Travis Linger, Engine: 1.5 litre SOHC, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: toyo 215/35/18
1998 Mitsubishi Mirage ls: 17.702 @ 81.474
Mike Gibson, Engine: 1.8L,