This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
Please use the compatibility chart drop down menu above to double check if this will work for your car.
Your vehicle must have a factory installed keyless entry system with remote start for this to work.
This is a NEW keyless entry remote with all electronics and batteries installed. This remote will come ready to program to your vehicle with the instructions provided. (please see programming info below)
Free easy to follow DIY programming instructions are included with your purchase. You do not need any existing remotes to program a new one. You will haveunlimitedaccess to our tech support to help you every step of the way.NOTE: 2011 and above need to be dealer/locksmith programmed only!
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1969 Plymouth Satellite sport satellite: 10.383 @ 131.600
Mike Clanton, Engine: 446, Supercharger: TBS 8-71 Tires: M/T 28/10.5
1969 Plymouth Satellite : 10.460 @ 129.350
mike clanton, Engine: chrysler 440 .030, Supercharger: 8-71,5% over
1967 Plymouth Satellite sport: 10.460 @ 129.350
mike clanton, Engine: 446 cu in, Supercharger: 8-71 Tires: M/T 28x10.5
1968 Plymouth Satellite Sport 440: 10.531 @ 128.200
Mark Newman, Engine: 440, Tires: 31x13
1968 Plymouth Satellite Sport: 10.930 @ 125.000
Joey, Engine: 448, Tires: mickey thompson
1968 Plymouth Satellite : 11.099 @ 119.070
Tex, Engine: 440ci +0.055, Tires: Hoosier 275/60R15
1994 Holden HSV Clubsport: 11.500 @ 135.000
santo, Engine: 355 Stroker 5.0l V8, Supercharger: STA
2000 Holden HSV VX Clubsport R8: 11.765 @ 112.600
Steve Bennett, Engine: LS1, Tires: 235/60 x 15 ET Street Radials
1968 Plymouth Satellite : 11.861 @ 109.860
, Engine: 440, Tires: M/T ET Drag 31x13.0-15
1967 Plymouth Satellite 2 dr.: 11.930 @ 111.340
Thomas B., Engine: 408 LA, Tires: 29x10x15 goodyear slicks
2005 Holden HSV VZ Maloo R8: 11.950 @ 115.000
Neil Venables, Engine: LS2, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: stock
1965 Plymouth Satellite : 13.050 @ 105.760
chuck sayre, Engine: 440, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: goodrich t/a
1968 Plymouth Satellite : 13.178 @ 108.981
Duke, Engine: 440 .040, Tires: Mickey Thompson ET Street
1967 Plymouth Satellite 2dr ht: 13.283 @ 104.640
Rob, Engine: 440, Tires: 275/60-15 drag radial
1997 Ford Explorer XLT 2WD: 13.395 @ 102.780
Patrick P, Engine: 5.0L 302 C.I., Tires: 255/50/17
2005 Holden HSV VZ - Maloo R8: 13.610 @ 99.000
Tim Munro, Engine: LS2 - 6.0 litre, Tires: Pirreli P- zero's
2003 Ford Explorer XLT Kenne Bell Supercharger: 13.630 @ 98.930
rocket5979, Engine: Stock SOHC 4.6 V8, Supercharger: Kenne Bell 2.2 Tires: Goodyear Eagle GTII 275/45/R20
1998 Ford Explorer SVT / Eddie Bauer: 13.945 @ 99.940
danny harrison, Engine: 4.0 SOHC, Supercharger: eaton / xcharger Turbos: n/a Tires: goodyear eagle
2004 Holden HSV Maloo - R8: 14.062 @ 99.540
Tim Munro, Engine: 5.7 litres, Tires: Pirrelli P -zero's
2014 Ford Explorer SPORT: 14.500 @ 95.000