This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
Please use the compatibility chart drop down menu above to double check if this will work for your car.
Your vehicle must have a factory installed keyless entry system with remote start for this to work.
This is a NEW keyless entry remote with all electronics and batteries installed. This remote will come ready to program to your vehicle with the instructions provided. (please see programming info below)
Free easy to follow DIY programming instructions are included with your purchase. You do not need any existing remotes to program a new one. You will haveunlimitedaccess to our tech support to help you every step of the way.NOTE: 2011 and above need to be dealer/locksmith programmed only!
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1977 Mercury Monarch 427W F2 Procharger: 8.534 @ 160.650
Clint Warpula, Engine: 427W, Supercharger: F2 Procharger (serpentine) Tires: 315/60/15 drag radials
1996 Ferrari F50 : 12.000 @ 124.800
2007 Lexus LS460 : 14.510 @ 100.020
2011 Lexus LS460 L AWD: 14.510 @ 98.020
NA, Engine: V8: 357 HP,
2007 Lexus LS460 L: 14.610 @ 99.020
NA, Tires: Bridgestone Turanza EL42
1993 Daewoo Racer STI: 15.010 @ 98.000
Efrain A., Engine: 2.0 16v, 162 HP,
1994 Daewoo Racer GTi: 16.330 @ 80.000
Andrés Prada, Engine: 1.5 SOHC, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: 175/70 R13 88T
1995 Daewoo Racer GSI: 17.770 @ 76.500
MATTHEW, Engine: 1.5L 8VALVE, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: MARANGONI 185/60 R14
1994 Ford Aspire : 18.741 @ 69.550
1995 Ford Aspire 2 dr.: 18.903 @ 68.530
Ryan Kerr, Engine: stock 1.3 home made intake, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: stock
1995 Ford Aspire 2dr: 19.028 @ 69.920
Ron Huntley, Jr.,