This item has been shown 15159 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
Please use the compatibility chart drop down menu above to double check if this will work for your car.
Your vehicle must have a factory installed keyless entry system with remote start for this to work.
This is a NEW keyless entry remote with all electronics and batteries installed. This remote will come ready to program to your vehicle with the instructions provided. (please see programming info below)
Free easy to follow DIY programming instructions are included with your purchase. You do not need any existing remotes to program a new one. You will haveunlimitedaccess to our tech support to help you every step of the way.NOTE: 2011 and above need to be dealer/locksmith programmed only!
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1966 Ford Galaxy : 6.897 @ 204.230
Raymond Huseby, Engine: 514 big block, Supercharger: holly Tires: 435/15/15 mt drag slicks
1967 Ford Galaxy 500: 10.180 @ 134.000
Brian, Engine: 460, Turbos: yes
1964 Ford Galaxy : 11.538 @ 115.830
Bill Troth, Engine: Ford FE, Supercharger: No Turbos: No Tires: Goodyear Eagle 29x10-15
1968 Ford Galaxy XL Fastback: 11.662 @ 115.140
Charles W. Hamil, Engine: 390 FE, Tires: Hoosier
1968 Ford Galaxy xl: 12.190 @ 110.640
Jamie Willis, Engine: 428cj, Tires: m/t drag radial
1967 Ford Galaxy 500: 12.650 @ 118.000
Me, Engine: 460 SVO crate with some extras, Tires: 235x70-15 Radial X
1968 Ford Galaxy 68 xl fast back: 13.336 @ 105.060
david hoyt, Engine: 422 fe, Tires: stock street
1967 Ford Galaxy Galaxie 500: 13.420 @ 100.060
Mac, Engine: 428 CU / 450 hp, Tires: M/T drag radials
1964 Ford Galaxy : 14.320 @ 99.330
Lance, Engine: 352, Tires: 275-60 steet
1965 Ford Galaxy 500: 14.900 @ 90.000
Daniel Turner, Engine: 302, Supercharger: None Turbos: None Tires: BFGoodrich Radial T/A
1965 Ford Galaxy Galaxie 500: 14.910 @ 92.210
Lucas Massengale, Engine: 390, Tires: Daytona 215/70R15's
1964 Ford Galaxy XL: 15.110 @ 94.000
Bill Logan, Engine: 390, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: slippery bias ply
1964 Ford Galaxy Country Sedan: 16.230 @ 85.400
RW Logan, Engine: 390, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: 225/70r15
2010 Hyundai Tuscon Limited: 16.910 @ 81.440
NA, Engine: Inline 4: 176HP, Tires: Kumo Solus KL21
2005 Hyundai Tuscon GLS: 17.210 @ 81.010
2008 Hyundai Tuscon : 17.710 @ 79.020
NA, Engine: dohc 24 valve v6,