This item has been shown 14933 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
Please use the compatibility chart drop down menu above to double check if this will work for your car.
Your vehicle must have a factory installed keyless entry system with remote start for this to work.
This is a NEW replacement keyless remote with all electronics and a battery installed. This remote will come ready to program to your vehicle with the instructions provided.
Free easy to follow instructions are included. You do not need any existing remotes to program a new one. You will have ulimited access to our tech support to help you every step of the way.2011 and above need to be dealer/locksmith programmed only!
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1991 Ram 3500 : 7.160 @ 191.280
Steve Oldani, Engine: 458, Tires: Goodyear 11x33
1973 Plymouth Duster Pump-Gas: 8.528 @ 156.110
Eddie, Engine: 537 KB Wedge, Tires: 33x10.5W
1970 Plymouth Duster : 8.750 @ 0.000
mike, Engine: 478cid B1, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: M/T DOT 33/18-15
1971 Plymouth Duster : 9.070 @ 146.480
Bill Casner, Engine: 540, Tires: Pheonix / Moroso
1980 Ford Granada 2.8i Ghia: 9.850 @ 144.750
stevieturbo, Engine: 402ci LS2, Supercharger: Vortech V7 YSi Tires: MT Dr's
1974 Plymouth Duster 511: 9.880 @ 135.000
Ski, Engine: 511 c.i, Tires: Hoosier
1970 Plymouth Duster : 9.980 @ 130.250
Matt Cadamore, Engine: 408, Tires: 14-32-15 slicks
1971 Plymouth Duster : 10.200 @ 131.100
Nick Pickerell, Engine: 414, Tires: . Hoosier lt.wt. radial
1973 Plymouth Duster : 10.300 @ 126.000
patrick, Engine: 440, Tires: moroso AND m/t
1970 Plymouth Duster Factory DragPac -340-6: 10.730 @ 121.350
Robert J Konopa, Engine: 340 T/A with 2:02 / 1:60, Tires: 26 x 10.0 M/T Drag slicks
1972 Plymouth Duster : 10.980 @ 121.000
Josh, Engine: 344, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: 28x9 MT
1971 Plymouth Duster : 11.070 @ 118.950
JON ALCHIN, Engine: 440, Tires: M/T SLICKS 31X13.5
1970 Plymouth Duster : 11.160 @ 123.000
Russell Smith, Engine: 74 Ply 360, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: MT 26x11.50X15 ET Streets
1971 Plymouth Duster : 11.200 @ 120.000
Ed, Engine: 360, Tires: 29x11goodyear slicks
1970 Plymouth Duster : 11.280 @ 118.000
Art Irwin, Engine: 360 (.40 over), Tires: 30x10.5x15 Hoosier
1970 Plymouth Duster : 11.314 @ 121.300
Bruce, Engine: mopar 440, Tires: radial
1970 Plymouth Duster : 11.380 @ 117.000
dan van, Engine: 340 c.i., Tires: 31x11x15
1992 Plymouth Duster : 11.548 @ 125.570
Brent, Engine: Bone Stock 3.0L 6g72 from 1997 Dodge Caravan, Turbos: PT6765 Tires: 24.5
1971 Plymouth Duster : 12.130 @ 112.000
TROY RENTERIA, Engine: 440, Tires: 28-10.50-15 slicks
1972 Plymouth Duster : 12.200 @ 112.000
Carl, Engine: 360 Magnum, Tires: 275/60/15 T/A radials (rear)