This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
Please use the compatibility chart drop down menu above to double check if this remote will work for your car.
You must have a factory installed keyless entry system for this remote to work. Please make sure your vehicle calls for this remote 25695954 or 25695955, some vehicles listed in thecompatibilitychart above call for an alternate remote.If you do not have an existing remote to reference please call your GM dealer with the VIN of your vehicle, they can pull up which remote you need in their system.
What you will receive
You will receive a BRAND NEW replacement keyless entry remote with all electronics and a battery installed. This remote will arrive ready to program to your vehicle by a GM dealer or an automotive locksmith.Memory 1 or 2: (#1 or #2 on the back)
This remote will work for memory 1 or memory 2. The number on the back of your current remote is just for reference.
The order in which each remote is programmed determines whether it is a number 1 or 2. The remote you will receive from us will not have a number 1 or 2 on the back.
This remote requires dealer or automotive locksmith programming. There is no way to program this remote yourself. You will have ulimited access to our tech support to help you every step of the way.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2008 Nissan Pathfinder 4x4 SE V8: 13.878 @ 98.710
Brandon, Engine: 5.6 V8,
1998 Daewoo Nubira SX: 14.763 @ 93.900
Edwin Joel, Engine: 2.2 DOHC 16v, Supercharger: no Turbos: TD05HR-16G6 Tires: 195/55 Kumoh Supra
2011 Nissan Pathfinder SE 4.0L 4x2: 14.950 @ 90.500
Driven by Gary Lefever owned by John Higgins,
2011 Nissan Pathfinder SV 2WD 4.0 V6: 15.007 @ 90.770
Big Al, Engine: VQ40DE,
2005 Nissan Pathfinder SE: 15.080 @ 89.360
Scot, Engine: VQ40,
2006 Nissan Pathfinder SE 4x4: 15.100 @ 90.400
Jpac811, Engine: 4.0L V6,
2008 Nissan Pathfinder : 15.268 @ 89.436
BP, Engine: VQ40DE 4.0 V6,
2005 Nissan Pathfinder SE 2WD: 15.302 @ 88.900
2005 Nissan Pathfinder SE 2WD: 15.310 @ 89.200
2004 Honda Pilot EX-L: 15.900 @ 89.000
Chris Abbott, Engine: 3.5L V6 240hp 242 lb/ft torque,
1996 Nissan Pathfinder XE: 16.500 @ 79.000
ROBUGE, Engine: 3.3L v6,
1996 Nissan Pathfinder le: 17.520 @ 73.410
helix, Engine: stock 3.3 l v6,
1997 Nissan Pathfinder XE: 17.678 @ 75.260
John Plewes, Engine: Stock 3.3 w/ 105K, Tires: 235/75/15 BFG All Terrain T/A