This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
Please use the compatibility chart drop down menu above to double check if this remote will work for your car.
You must have a factory installed keyless entry system for this remote to work.
This is a NEW remote with all electronics and a battery installed. This remote will come ready to program to your vehicle with the instructions provided.
Free easy to follow instructions are included. You do not need any existing remotes to program a new one. You will have ulimited access to our tech support to help you every step of the way.*** THE FOLLOWING VEHICLES ARE DEALER PROGRAM ONLY - SATURNS, PONTIAC TORRENTS AND CHEVY EQUINOXS
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Analyzing "Smart Counters" only at inkFrog
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1978 Volkswagen Golf : 8.652 @ 159.010
16Vampir, Engine: 1.8L 16V KR, Turbos: GTX42
1991 Volkswagen Golf 19E: 8.657 @ 165.440
16Vampir, Engine: 1.8 16V, Turbos: GTX4202R Tires: 23x7.5
1991 BMW 325i : 8.690 @ 159.700
Boris Skoblov, Engine: m52, Turbos: 76mm
1989 Volkswagen Golf 19E: 10.006 @ 142.410
Boba, Engine: 2.0L 16V KR, Turbos: GT4094R
1998 Volkswagen Golf 19E: 10.006 @ 142.410
Boba, Engine: 2.0L 16V ABF, Turbos: GTX42 Tires: 205/50-15
1991 BMW 325i : 10.150 @ 140.300
Boris S, Engine: 3.3L bme m3 motor, Turbos: 80mm bullseye
1988 BMW 325i M20b25: 10.277 @ 149.600
AUTO-TIM, Engine: M20B25, Supercharger: no Turbos: TB70-03 Tires: Mickey Tompson - street radial
1991 Volkswagen Golf 2 GTI 19E: 10.371 @ 140.433
Boba, Engine: 1,8L 16V KR, Supercharger: Garrett GT40R Turbos: Single Turbo Tires: MT Drag
1990 Volkswagen Golf 1.8t 20v: 10.598 @ 134.570
James Hodson, Engine: 1.8t, Turbos: IHI VF34/20 Tires: M and H Racemaster slicks
1981 Volkswagen Golf 1.9 PDtdi: 10.678 @ 128.000
Fekete Tamás, Engine: 1.9 PDtdi, Turbos: Gyula Tires: MH racemaster
2006 Volkswagen Golf V GTI: 10.832 @ 128.920
sotiriou konstantinos, Engine: 2.0l, Turbos: garrett gtx3076
2004 Volkswagen Golf 1.8T: 10.855 @ 126.820
Casper, Engine: Modified 1.8 T, Supercharger: gReddy Turbos: Modified Stock Turbo Tires: Toyo
1991 Volkswagen Golf 19E: 10.880 @ 132.350
Boba, Engine: 2.0L 16V KR Turbo, Turbos: GT3582R Tires: Toyo Drag Slicks
1988 BMW 325i : 11.412 @ 132.340
alvaro uribe, Engine: m20, Turbos: garrett gt 35 Tires: MH
1989 BMW 325i : 11.580 @ 136.940
Ryan Needham, Engine: 130k S50 w/ .140 headgasket & ARP studs, Supercharger: 's are weak! Turbos: GT4088r Tires: Nitto 245/45/17 DR's
1984 BMW 325i E30: 11.595 @ 117.162
Balázs Hajdu, Engine: M20B25, Supercharger: NO Turbos: NO Tires: Michelin S210 23/57 R13
1989 BMW 325i GT3282r Turbo: 11.630 @ 127.000
Brett Woffinden, Engine: m52b28, Turbos: single GT3282r ball bearing Tires: 235/60/15 bfg drag radials
1989 BMW 325i Sedan: 11.886 @ 113.760
Jim Nafsinger, Engine: m20b25, Turbos: turbonetics t3t4 Tires: M&H racemaster 23x8x15 slicks
1995 Lexus SC400 Vortech Supercharger: 12.047 @ 114.480
Khris Cox, Engine: 4.0 1uz-fe, Supercharger: Vortech V-9 Tires: Sumitomo 315/35/17 rear and 245/45/17 front. MT d
1983 Volkswagen Golf MK1 G60: 12.094 @ 115.000
Holger Wentzel, Engine: 1.8l 8V-G60, Tires: MT 22.0/8.0-13