This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
Please use the compatibility chart drop down menu above to double check if this remote will work for your car.
You must have a factory installed keyless entry system for this remote to work.
This is a NEW remote with all electronics and a battery installed. This remote will come ready to program to your vehicle with the instructions provided.
Free easy to follow instructions are included. You do not need any existing remotes to program a new one. You will have ulimited access to our tech support to help you every step of the way.*** THE FOLLOWING VEHICLES ARE DEALER PROGRAM ONLY - SATURNS, PONTIAC TORRENTS AND CHEVY EQUINOXS
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Analyzing "Smart Counters" only at inkFrog
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2001 Saleen S281 281 S/C: 12.480 @ 111.000
Dominic Viens, Engine: 281, Supercharger: yes Tires: slicks
2005 Saleen S281 Mustang SC281: 12.676 @ 107.250
Gadway, Engine: SC281,
2002 Seat Ibiza Sport TDI: 12.731 @ 111.344
Koromsport, Engine: 1.9 PDTDI Diesel, Engine code ASZ, Turbos: Garrett GT2260V mod. Tires: Toyo R888
2004 Seat Ibiza Cupra TDI: 12.803 @ 107.470
MasterDriver, Engine: 1896ccm PD TDI, Tires: Toyo R888
2006 Saleen S281 SC Coupe: 12.961 @ 109.840
Cody , Engine: Stock Ford 4.6L, Supercharger: Saleen Tires: 315/35r20 Nitto NT05R Rears
2000 Seat Ibiza 20VT: 13.200 @ 109.000
bobik, Engine: 1.8T, Turbos: k04
2009 Seat Ibiza Cupra 1.4 TSi DSG: 13.410 @ 103.260
paul kellaway, Engine: 1390cc 4 cyl 16V, Supercharger: factory Turbos: factory Tires: Toyo 888
2000 Seat Ibiza 1.8 20v T: 13.526 @ 107.000
Stein, Turbos: GT28R Tires: 195/45 R16
2005 Seat Ibiza PD130: 13.837 @ 99.250
T. Spark, Engine: 1.9 TDi, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: Hybrid PD150 Tires: Toyo T1-R's
2008 Jaguar Super V8 : 14.010 @ 104.210
NA, Tires: Pirelli P6 Four Season
2002 Seat Ibiza Sport: 14.096 @ 102.950
Hondita/Koromsport, Engine: vW 1.9 PD TDI Diesel, Eng.code: ASZ, Supercharger: no Turbos: Garrett GT2052V/GT2256V hybrid Tires: Uniroyal, Street
2006 Seat Ibiza Cupra: 14.100 @ 101.900
Kashveer Ramduth, Engine: 1.9 TDI, Turbos: Stock Tires: Toyo R888
1996 Seat Ibiza GTi 16V: 15.950 @ 89.900
Vladimir, Engine: 1781cc 16V, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A
2005 Volkswagen Sharan 1.9 TDi 130 SE: 17.934 @ 75.530
Jon Crawford, Engine: 1.9, Turbos: Single Stock