This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
Please use the compatibility chart drop down menu above to double check if this remote will work for your car.
You must have a factory installed keyless entry system for this remote to work.
This is a NEW remote with all electronics and a battery installed. This remote will come ready to program to your vehicle with the instructions provided.
Free easy to follow instructions are included. You do not need any existing remotes to program a new one. You will have ulimited access to our tech support to help you every step of the way.*** THE FOLLOWING VEHICLES ARE DEALER PROGRAM ONLY - SATURNS, PONTIAC TORRENTS AND CHEVY EQUINOXS
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Analyzing "Smart Counters" only at inkFrog
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1977 Harley-Davidson FXE Shovelhead: 10.250 @ 127.280
BOB HOOVER JR, Engine: 103 c.i.Methanol, Tires: Mickey Thomson
1994 Jeep Wrangler Yj: 10.360 @ 125.800
Clint Olson, Engine: Small block chevy, Tires: M/T ET street
1993 Jeep Wrangler School Project: 11.190 @ 114.000
School Project, Engine: 454, Tires: 32 x 14 Drag Slicks
1992 Jeep Wrangler YJ: 11.710 @ 109.200
Mark Shelby, Engine: AMC 401, Tires: Goodyear 14 x 32
1994 Jeep Wrangler : 11.900 @ 107.000
Clint Olson, Engine: 383,
1989 Jeep Wrangler : 13.100 @ 101.100
Lee, Engine: Chevy 350, Tires: MT street radial 295x55x15, Dunlop 165x60x15
2000 Cadillac Catera : 13.256 @ 101.290
Tim Pauls, Engine: lq4 6.0, Supercharger: Powerdyne Tires: BFG
1997 Jeep Wrangler TJ: 13.910 @ 89.720
Jeremy Covell, Engine: 4.0L, Turbos: TDO4H-15G ( FROM VOLVO 850) Tires: 30.5 X 9.5 X 15 GOODYEAR
1997 Jeep Wrangler TJ: 14.200 @ 97.100
Vince, Engine: 4.0 242 ci, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: stock at track 32
1997 Jeep Wrangler wrangler: 14.792 @ 84.250
Tim, Engine: 4.0, Tires: michelin
1998 Jeep Wrangler Sport: 15.198 @ 84.000
Neal G., Engine: 4.0L, Tires: 33x13.5X15 SS LTB offroad, 27
1998 Jeep Wrangler Sport: 16.224 @ 82.500
Jake Etheridge, Engine: 4.0, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: bfg 31 10.50 mud terrains
2004 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon: 16.388 @ 83.570
Wayne Hartwig, Engine: 5.3L, Tires: 38x15.5-16 Mickey Thompson MTZ
1994 Jeep Wrangler : 16.455 @ 82.650
John, Engine: stock 4.0 HO I-6, Tires: 235/75/R15
2000 Jeep Wrangler : 16.762 @ 79.710
2007 Jeep Wrangler : 17.410 @ 77.410
1993 Jeep Wrangler 4.0l HO: 18.101 @ 68.130
Paul Salvetti, Tires: 325/65/15
1984 Volkswagen Vanagon GL: 20.260 @ 62.490
Jess, Engine: 1.9L flat four,