This item has been shown 34657 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
Please use the compatibility chart drop down menu above to double check if this remote will work for your car.
You must have a factory installed keyless entry system for this remote to work.
This is a NEW remote with all electronics and a battery installed. This remote will come ready to program to your vehicle with the instructions provided.
Free easy to follow instructions are included. You do not need any existing remotes to program a new one. You will have ulimited access to our tech support to help you every step of the way.*** THE FOLLOWING VEHICLES ARE DEALER PROGRAM ONLY - SATURNS, PONTIAC TORRENTS AND CHEVY EQUINOXS
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Analyzing "Smart Counters" only at inkFrog
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2007 Kawasaki ZX-14 Bone Stock Motor: 8.546 @ 156.197
2006 Kawasaki ZX-14 Naturally Aspirated: 8.690 @ 154.620
Patrick Chabaud, Engine: Naarden Prepped, Supercharger: NO Turbos: NO
2006 Kawasaki ZX-14 : 8.838 @ 151.870
Brad Gott, Turbos: nope Tires: Shinko
2007 Kawasaki ZX-14 Et bike: 8.920 @ 149.150
Zach Roose, Engine: stock, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: M/T 7
2006 Kawasaki ZX-14 : 8.956 @ 157.900
Farmer Rog, Engine: 1352cc, stock,
2006 Kawasaki ZX-14 : 9.003 @ 151.220
2006 Kawasaki ZX-14 : 9.046 @ 150.410
Brad Gott, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: M/T Shootout
2006 Kawasaki ZX-14 : 9.072 @ 137.720
Brad Gott, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: - Turbos: - Tires: M/T Dot
1975 Kawasaki KZ kz z1: 9.090 @ 145.000
2007 Kawasaki ZX-14 Nitrous: 9.092 @ 149.500
2006 Kawasaki ZX-14 : 9.098 @ 149.950
Brad Gott, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: - Turbos: - Tires: Mickey Thompson DOT
2007 Kawasaki ZX-14 : 9.109 @ 148.410
2007 Kawasaki ZX-14 : 9.150 @ 147.000
Jerome Hill, Engine: 1352,
2006 Kawasaki ZX-14 : 9.179 @ 149.460
Brad Gott, Engine: stock, Supercharger: - Turbos: -
1978 Kawasaki KZ 1000: 9.209 @ 141.360
2008 Kawasaki ZX-14 : 9.403 @ 157.070
Jamie Lewis, Engine: Stock, Tires: BTO16
2006 Kawasaki ZX-14 : 9.510 @ 145.270
Michael Robinson, Engine: 1352,
2005 Kawasaki KZ KOPIJEWSKI DRAG BIKE: 9.591 @ 137.690
GREG WESLTING, Engine: 1075 cc kawasaki, Tires: 8 IN.x 17 in Mickey Thompson
2006 Kawasaki ZX-14 : 9.761 @ 142.240
1978 Kawasaki KZ Z1-R: 10.089 @ 129.851
Aaron Post, Engine: 1075 cc,