This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
Please use the compatibility chart drop down menu above to double check if this remote will work for your car.
You must have a factory installed keyless entry system for this remote to work.
This is a NEW remote with all electronics and a battery installed. This remote will come ready to program to your vehicle with the instructions provided.
Free easy to follow instructions are included. You do not need any existing remotes to program a new one. You will have ulimited access to our tech support to help you every step of the way.*** THE FOLLOWING VEHICLES ARE DEALER PROGRAM ONLY - SATURNS, PONTIAC TORRENTS AND CHEVY EQUINOXS
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Analyzing "Smart Counters" only at inkFrog
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1987 Suzuki Samurai : 9.460 @ 138.000
Yiyito Deliz, Engine: 1,324cc, Supercharger: none Turbos: T3/T4 Custom turbo Tires: front M/T 24x5 rear M/T 26x10 slicks
2006 Ford F350 XLT Sport: 11.779 @ 115.680
Frank Concepcion, Engine: 6.0L Diesel, Turbos: Stock Tires: Stocks
2004 Ford F350 Dually crew cab 4X4: 12.537 @ 110.220
Robert Cook, Engine: 6.0L Powerstroke Diesel, Turbos: Aurora GT Tires: BFG AT
2006 Ford F350 XLT SPORT: 12.660 @ 106.060
Frank Concepcion, Engine: 6.0L, Turbos: Stock Turbo Tires: Stock
2000 Ford F350 XL: 12.880 @ 108.000
Dave Armstrong, Engine: 7.3L Powerstroke Diesel, Turbos: 1
1989 MG Maestro Turbo: 13.720 @ 102.500
G Kidman, Engine: 1994cc, 84mm bore x89mm Stroke, Turbos: Garret 60 Trim T3 Tires: 195/50/15 Toyo Proxes T1-R
2006 Ford F350 crew cab long bed: 13.930 @ 95.490
Darin Hepner, Engine: 6.0,
1997 Ford F350 : 14.560 @ 90.230
Daniel Duralia, Engine: 7.3L IH, Turbos: Holset H2E Tires: 265
2004 Ford F350 XLT CC DRW FX4: 14.760 @ 90.510
Jered, Engine: 6.0 PSD, Supercharger: none Turbos: Stock VGT Tires: Michelin 255/70 R22.5's
2000 Ford F350 Crew Cab: 14.948 @ 90.160
D loberg, Engine: 7.3, Turbos: stock Tires: Nitto Terra Grapler 265/75/16
2009 Kia Borrego EX 4x4 V8: 15.510 @ 90.910
NA, Tires: Hankook RA07
2005 Ford F350 harley davidson: 17.021 @ 77.570
juggalo nick, Engine: 6.0, Turbos: 1
2000 Ford F350 XLT: 17.034 @ 78.800
Ditty, Engine: 7.3L PowerStroke Diesel, Supercharger: none Turbos: Stock Garrett Trubo Tires: 315-70-16
1978 Ford F350 Camper Special Ranger XLT: 17.330 @ 78.630
Kris Phillips, Engine: 460 CI V8, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: Stock
1987 Suzuki Samurai JX Soft Top: 19.344 @ 64.530
Michael Long, Engine: 1.3L / 1324cc G13B, Tires: 205/75/15
1987 Suzuki Samurai : 21.037 @ 58.220
Mike Breshears, Engine: 1.3, Tires: 31x10.5 Wild country RVT