This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
Please use the compatibility chart drop down menu above to double check if this remote will work for your car.
You must have a factory installed keyless entry system for this remote to work. IMPORTANT NOTE: This remote will work for all the vehicles listed in the chart above.The "REAR 2X" button will work in place of your current trunk button. Depending on the trim level of your vehicle the "rear 2x/trunk" button and "panic" button may or may not work. IE if you existing remote does not have a panic button the panic button will not work on this remote since your vehicle does not have the feature! Do not purchase this remote expecting to activate any features your current remote does not have. (adding a power trunk feature etc.)The lock and unlock buttons will work for all vehicles listed in the chart above regardless of trim level.If your existing remote has the same button configuration you can ignore the button notes above.
This is a NEW replacement keyless entry remote for the GM vehicles listed in thecompatibilitychart above. The remote will come ready to program with all electronics and a new battery installed.
Free easy to follow instructions are included. You do not need any existing remotes to program a new one. You will have ulimited access to our tech support to help you every step of the way.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1997 Volkswagen Jetta VR6 turbo: 9.700 @ 146.000
Brian Kirchberger, Engine: VR6, Turbos: GT40 Tires: Slicks
2002 Volkswagen Jetta GLS: 12.898 @ 97.580
Mike Hague, Engine: 2.0 4 cyl, Turbos: Neuspeed
1995 Volkswagen Jetta GLX: 13.200 @ 106.540
jon, Engine: 2.8l vr6, Turbos: T3/T4 60trim Tires: street
1997 Volkswagen Jetta : 13.220 @ 104.850
Sam Barker, Engine: 2.8L VR6, Supercharger: VORTECH V1-S Tires: M/T Slicks 22-8-15
1995 Volkswagen Jetta GLX: 13.410 @ 106.300
David Hess, Engine: 2.8 VR6, Tires: kuhmo 712 supra
2014 Volkswagen Jetta GLI: 13.520 @ 98.980
Hernan Velez, Engine: 2.0 TSI, Tires: M&H Drag Slicks
2001 Volkswagen Jetta VR6 Turbo: 13.578 @ 100.080
Kyle Close, Engine: Fully Built VR6, Turbos: PTE 6265 Tires: Toyo Proxes 4 235/25/17
1996 Volvo 850 T-5R Sedan: 13.580 @ 105.338
Jason Frantz, Turbos: 16T Tires: 205/45-17 Hankook V12 Evo
1991 Volkswagen Jetta VR6: 13.656 @ 99.769
Dominick Vincent, Engine: VR6 swap, Tires: 22x8x15.0
1995 Volvo 850 T-5R Wagon: 13.780 @ 99.620
John, Engine: B5234T5, Turbos: 18T Tires: Hoosiers
2002 Volkswagen Jetta Gls: 13.892 @ 102.130
Tom Topham, Engine: 1.8t, Turbos: K04-001 Tires: Bfg drag radial
1996 Volvo 850 T-5R R: 13.904 @ 100.780
Brian L, Engine: 2.3L inline 5, Turbos: stock
2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLS: 13.927 @ 104.470
evan, Engine: stock, Turbos: STOCK Tires: sumitomo htrz3
2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI: 13.947 @ 102.770
Derek, Engine: Stock, Turbos: K04-20 Tires: 225/40r18 Michelin Pilot
1995 Volvo 850 T-5R : 14.000 @ 105.000
Simon, Engine: 2.3L 5 CYL, Turbos: 16T Tires: Yokahama
2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI: 14.100 @ 101.000
Neel Mehra, Engine: 1.8T, Turbos: K03 Tires: DRAG RADIALS
2004 Volkswagen Jetta GLI 1.8T: 14.113 @ 97.950
Luke, Engine: 1.8T 4cyl, Turbos: Stock K03 Sport Tires: 225/45/17 Bridgestone All-Season
2001 Volkswagen Jetta Wolfsburg: 14.271 @ 100.023
Mike Jason, Engine: 1.8t, Turbos: k03 Tires: toyo proxes 4
2001 Volkswagen Jetta wolfsberg: 14.316 @ 100.440
Devin thomas, Engine: 1.8L 20 valve AWW, Turbos: KKK03 stock Tires: toyo winter tires
1995 Volvo 850 T-5R wagon: 14.360 @ 97.000
Michael Rosenblum, Engine: 2.3, Turbos: yes Tires: radials