This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
Please use the compatibility chart drop down menu above to double check if this remote will work for your car.
You must have a factory installed keyless entry system for this remote to work. IMPORTANT NOTE: This remote will work for all the vehicles listed in the chart above.The "REAR 2X" button will work in place of your current trunk button. Depending on the trim level of your vehicle the "rear 2x/trunk" button and "panic" button may or may not work. IE if you existing remote does not have a panic button the panic button will not work on this remote since your vehicle does not have the feature! Do not purchase this remote expecting to activate any features your current remote does not have. (adding a power trunk feature etc.)The lock and unlock buttons will work for all vehicles listed in the chart above regardless of trim level.If your existing remote has the same button configuration you can ignore the button notes above.
This is a NEW replacement keyless entry remote for the GM vehicles listed in thecompatibilitychart above. The remote will come ready to program with all electronics and a new battery installed.
Free easy to follow instructions are included. You do not need any existing remotes to program a new one. You will have ulimited access to our tech support to help you every step of the way.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2008 Victory Vision Custom: 11.339 @ 116.200
Carl Cicchetto, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: Metzeler front Avon rear
2008 Victory Vision : 11.550 @ 111.760
Carl Cicchetto, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: NA Turbos: NA Tires: Stock
2008 Victory Vision : 11.670 @ 112.630
Lloyd, Engine: Victory,
2008 Victory Vision Street: 12.432 @ 105.050
Carl Cicchetto, Engine: stock, Supercharger: na Turbos: na Tires: stock
2010 Porsche Boxster S: 12.610 @ 110.210
NA, Engine: Flat 6, 310 HP, Tires: Bridgestone Potenza RE050A
2008 Victory Vision Street: 12.620 @ 104.290
2011 Porsche Boxster Spyder: 12.810 @ 109.210
NA, Engine: 3.4 Flat 6: 320HP, Tires: Bridgestone Potenza RE050A
2009 Porsche Boxster S: 12.907 @ 107.030
1998 Porsche Boxster : 13.000 @ 109.000
Antony Oseitutu, Engine: boxer 6 horizontal 2.5,
2008 Victory Vision Street: 13.248 @ 97.790
2008 Victory Vision : 13.518 @ 97.380
Mike Snyder, Engine: Freedom 106/6,
2005 Porsche Boxster S: 13.610 @ 103.110
2008 Toyota FJ Cruiser : 13.736 @ 98.570
Shawn Cassista, Engine: 4.0L, Supercharger: TRD Tires: Stock 265/70/17
2007 Porsche Boxster : 14.110 @ 99.620
NA, Tires: Michelin Pilot Sport PS2
2003 Porsche Boxster S: 14.190 @ 97.590
2000 Porsche Boxster S: 14.300 @ 98.800
NA, Engine: 3.2L Flat Six, Tires: 225/40ZR18/265/35ZR18
1997 Porsche Boxster : 14.500 @ 94.600
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser : 15.430 @ 88.210
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser : 15.710 @ 87.100