This item has been shown 3870 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
Please use the compatibility chart drop down menu above to double check if this remote will work for your car.
You must have a factory installed keyless entry system for this remote to work. IMPORTANT NOTE: This remote will work for all the vehicles listed in the chart above.The "REAR 2X" button will work in place of your current trunk button. Depending on the trim level of your vehicle the "rear 2x/trunk" button and "panic" button may or may not work. IE if you existing remote does not have a panic button the panic button will not work on this remote since your vehicle does not have the feature! Do not purchase this remote expecting to activate any features your current remote does not have. (adding a power trunk feature etc.)The lock and unlock buttons will work for all vehicles listed in the chart above regardless of trim level.If your existing remote has the same button configuration you can ignore the button notes above.
This is a NEW replacement keyless entry remote for the GM vehicles listed in thecompatibilitychart above. The remote will come ready to program with all electronics and a new battery installed.
Free easy to follow instructions are included. You do not need any existing remotes to program a new one. You will have ulimited access to our tech support to help you every step of the way.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2000 Ford F150 Harley Davidson: 7.655 @ 178.520
Craig Cain, Engine: 380, Supercharger: F2 Procharger
1982 Jaguar XJS HE: 9.710 @ 137.000
Bruce Wilson, Engine: 464 Buick, Tires: Phoenix 28.5 x 11.5
1982 Jaguar XJS HE: 10.160 @ 132.000
Bruce Wilson, Engine: 455 Buick, Tires: 28.5 x 11.5
1998 Ford F150 Supercharger: 11.701 @ 119.000
Justin Maddox, Engine: 5.4 L triton V8, Supercharger: Paxton Turbos: turbos r 4 bumble bees Tires: hoosier street legal slicks
1999 Ford F150 turbo V6: 11.826 @ 119.000
rj beattie jr, Engine: ford 6 cylinder, Turbos: garrett Tires: GENERAL
2004 Ford F150 XLT: 12.698 @ 106.460
Justin Meyers, Engine: 5.4L, Supercharger: Saleen Blower Turbos: N/A Tires: 295/45/20 Grabber UHP, 28x10/17 Hoosier Slicks on
1993 Ford F150 flareside: 12.720 @ 115.000
gary, Engine: 408 windsor, Tires: wore out 295/50 street tires
2007 Ford F150 XLT Extended Cab : 12.760 @ 106.620
Jason Barker, Engine: 5.4 3V Stock, Supercharger: Whipple 2.3 Tires: M & H Racemaster
2012 Ford F150 4x4 CrewCab: 12.874 @ 103.440
Greg, Engine: 3.5TT,
1995 Jaguar XJS : 12.890 @ 112.000
Chad Bolles, Engine: 6 Ltr, Tires: 255 X 50 X 16
1999 Ford F150 XLT Kenne Bell and Nitrous: 13.178 @ 107.860
Joe Turbo, Engine: 5.4L, Supercharger: Kenne Bell
2002 Ford F150 Lightning: 13.356 @ 103.450
Chris, Engine: 5.4L, Supercharger: Stock
2007 Ford F150 XLT: 13.390 @ 102.960
Jason Barker, Engine: 5.4 3v, Supercharger: Whipple
2002 Ford F150 Harley Davidson: 13.481 @ 100.530
l8tapex, Engine: 5.4, Supercharger: stock Tires: Stree Perelli
2011 Ford F150 XLT Ecoboost: 13.559 @ 101.320
TyRell Jones, Engine: 3.5, Turbos: Stock Borg Warner Twin Turbo
1990 Ford F150 extended cab: 13.645 @ 96.410
Chuck Chatsko, Engine: 393,
2005 Ford F150 Lariat Crewcab 4X4: 13.665 @ 100.400
Matt, Engine: 5.4, Supercharger: Roush Turbos: N/A Tires: 275/65/18
2004 Ford F150 SuperCrew Roush clone: 13.720 @ 101.030
Jack Huitt, Engine: 5.4L, Supercharger: Roush Eaton ported by steigmeir Tires: General 305/45/22
1995 Volvo 850 T-5R Wagon: 13.780 @ 99.620
John, Engine: B5234T5, Turbos: 18T Tires: Hoosiers
1996 Volvo 850 T-5R Sedan: 13.802 @ 108.130
Jason Frantz, Turbos: 16T Tires: 205/45-17 Hankook V12 Evo