This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
Please use the compatibility chart drop down menu above to double check if this remote will work for your car.
You must have a factory installed keyless entry system for this remote to work. IMPORTANT NOTE: This remote will work for all the vehicles listed in the chart above.The "REAR 2X" button will work in place of your current trunk button. Depending on the trim level of your vehicle the "rear 2x/trunk" button and "panic" button may or may not work. IE if you existing remote does not have a panic button the panic button will not work on this remote since your vehicle does not have the feature! Do not purchase this remote expecting to activate any features your current remote does not have. (adding a power trunk feature etc.)The lock and unlock buttons will work for all vehicles listed in the chart above regardless of trim level.If your existing remote has the same button configuration you can ignore the button notes above.
This is a NEW replacement keyless entry remote for the GM vehicles listed in thecompatibilitychart above. The remote will come ready to program with all electronics and a new battery installed.
Free easy to follow instructions are included. You do not need any existing remotes to program a new one. You will have ulimited access to our tech support to help you every step of the way.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1976 Chevrolet Vega : 7.780 @ 171.060
Eric DeRoche, Engine: 565ci Ray franks/schmidt 1050's, Supercharger: No Turbos: No Tires: 14-33
1973 Chevrolet Vega : 8.154 @ 171.100
Jim Hull, Engine: 475 big block Chevy, Supercharger: 8-71 Littlefield Tires: 29.5x10.5w
1976 Chevrolet Vega VEGA: 8.530 @ 159.860
Mike, Engine: 415 in. sbc, Tires: Goodyear
1974 Chevrolet Vega : 8.690 @ 155.100
MARTIN LAJOIE, Engine: 506 BBC (BORED/STROKED) 427 TALL DECK, Tires: MICKEY THOMPSON
1972 Chevrolet Vega : 8.800 @ 155.120
Romeo Barcenilla, Engine: Lukovich Racing 565 BBC, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: 15X32X14.5w Hoosier
1971 Chevrolet Vega : 8.812 @ 153.540
Rusty, Engine: 496 Chevy,
1972 Chevrolet Vega 2 door: 8.910 @ 151.870
julio The hammer Reyes, Engine: 510 BB chev, Tires: hoosher
1971 Chevrolet Vega 2 door: 8.980 @ 151.000
jason kimberlin, Engine: 496 big block chevy, Tires: slicks
1971 Chevrolet Vega GT: 9.000 @ 150.000
Dave Donalson, Engine: 496 bbc, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: goodyears
1974 Chevrolet Vega : 9.062 @ 148.590
Greg Eachus, Engine: 498 BBC, Tires: Goodyear
1971 Chevrolet Vega : 9.160 @ 145.280
Pratt Thompson, Engine: 454, Tires: hoosiers
1971 Chevrolet Vega GT: 9.482 @ 139.600
Kenny Snow, Engine: 406, Tires: 29.5x11.5 Hoosier Slicks
1974 Chevrolet Vega : 9.534 @ 142.000
jerry morse, Engine: 388, Supercharger: nope Turbos: nope
1971 Chevrolet Vega : 9.600 @ 137.330
Willy Reerink, Engine: 383 SB, Tires: MT
1974 Chevrolet Vega Hatch back: 9.899 @ 137.120
Kerry Prince, Engine: 355, Tires: 28x10.5x15
1976 Chevrolet Vega : 9.990 @ 136.260
Curt Stewart, Engine: sbc,
1973 Chevrolet Vega : 10.000 @ 130.000
James Bassett, Engine: 406, Tires: MT 26x8.5x15
1971 Chevrolet Vega Panel delivey: 10.000 @ 127.000
glenn mailey, Engine: 355, Tires: Goodyear Eagle 13/30/15
1973 Chevrolet Vega GT Hatchback: 10.040 @ 124.560
James, Engine: 355 small block, Tires: M/T ET Drag slicks 26x10-15
1977 Chevrolet Vega : 10.081 @ 131.810
Shaun Cook, Engine: 383 Stroker 557 hp @ 6500 rpm and 504 lb-Ft @ 5000, Tires: M/T slicks 32X14.5X15