This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
Please use the compatibility chart drop down menu above to double check if this remote will work for your car.
You must have a factory installed keyless entry system for this remote to work. IMPORTANT NOTE: This remote will work for all the vehicles listed in the chart above.The "REAR 2X" button will work in place of your current trunk button. Depending on the trim level of your vehicle the "rear 2x/trunk" button and "panic" button may or may not work. IE if you existing remote does not have a panic button the panic button will not work on this remote since your vehicle does not have the feature! Do not purchase this remote expecting to activate any features your current remote does not have. (adding a power trunk feature etc.)The lock and unlock buttons will work for all vehicles listed in the chart above regardless of trim level.If your existing remote has the same button configuration you can ignore the button notes above.
This is a NEW replacement keyless entry remote for the GM vehicles listed in thecompatibilitychart above. The remote will come ready to program with all electronics and a new battery installed.
Free easy to follow instructions are included. You do not need any existing remotes to program a new one. You will have ulimited access to our tech support to help you every step of the way.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1973 Plymouth Duster Pump-Gas: 8.528 @ 156.110
Eddie, Engine: 537 KB Wedge, Tires: 33x10.5W
1970 Plymouth Duster : 8.750 @ 0.000
mike, Engine: 478cid B1, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: M/T DOT 33/18-15
1971 Plymouth Duster : 9.070 @ 146.480
Bill Casner, Engine: 540, Tires: Pheonix / Moroso
1970 Plymouth Duster : 9.697 @ 137.780
Tim, Engine: 499, Tires: 29/10/15
1974 Plymouth Duster 511: 9.880 @ 135.000
Ski, Engine: 511 c.i, Tires: Hoosier
1970 Plymouth Duster : 9.980 @ 130.250
Matt Cadamore, Engine: 408, Tires: 14-32-15 slicks
1971 Plymouth Duster : 10.200 @ 131.100
Nick Pickerell, Engine: 414, Tires: . Hoosier lt.wt. radial
1973 Plymouth Duster : 10.300 @ 126.000
patrick, Engine: 440, Tires: moroso AND m/t
1970 Plymouth Duster Factory DragPac -340-6: 10.730 @ 121.350
Robert J Konopa, Engine: 340 T/A with 2:02 / 1:60, Tires: 26 x 10.0 M/T Drag slicks
1972 Plymouth Duster : 10.980 @ 121.000
Josh, Engine: 344, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: 28x9 MT
1971 Plymouth Duster : 11.070 @ 118.950
JON ALCHIN, Engine: 440, Tires: M/T SLICKS 31X13.5
1970 Plymouth Duster : 11.160 @ 123.000
Russell Smith, Engine: 74 Ply 360, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: MT 26x11.50X15 ET Streets
1971 Plymouth Duster : 11.200 @ 120.000
Ed, Engine: 360, Tires: 29x11goodyear slicks
1970 Plymouth Duster : 11.280 @ 118.000
Art Irwin, Engine: 360 (.40 over), Tires: 30x10.5x15 Hoosier
1970 Plymouth Duster : 11.314 @ 121.300
Bruce, Engine: mopar 440, Tires: radial
1970 Plymouth Duster : 11.380 @ 117.000
dan van, Engine: 340 c.i., Tires: 31x11x15
1992 Plymouth Duster : 11.548 @ 125.570
Brent, Engine: Bone Stock 3.0L 6g72 from 1997 Dodge Caravan, Turbos: PT6765 Tires: 24.5
1971 Plymouth Duster : 12.130 @ 112.000
TROY RENTERIA, Engine: 440, Tires: 28-10.50-15 slicks
1972 Plymouth Duster : 12.200 @ 112.000
Carl, Engine: 360 Magnum, Tires: 275/60/15 T/A radials (rear)
1973 Plymouth Duster : 12.510 @ 103.440
Dave Ewers, Engine: 340, Tires: Goodyear Radials