This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
Please use the compatibility chart drop down menu above to double check if this remote will work for your car.
You must have a factory installed keyless entry system for this remote to work. IMPORTANT NOTE: This remote will work for all the vehicles listed in the chart above.The "REAR 2X" button will work in place of your current trunk button. Depending on the trim level of your vehicle the "rear 2x/trunk" button and "panic" button may or may not work. IE if you existing remote does not have a panic button the panic button will not work on this remote since your vehicle does not have the feature! Do not purchase this remote expecting to activate any features your current remote does not have. (adding a power trunk feature etc.)The lock and unlock buttons will work for all vehicles listed in the chart above regardless of trim level.If your existing remote has the same button configuration you can ignore the button notes above.
This is a NEW replacement keyless entry remote for the GM vehicles listed in thecompatibilitychart above. The remote will come ready to program with all electronics and a new battery installed.
Free easy to follow instructions are included. You do not need any existing remotes to program a new one. You will have ulimited access to our tech support to help you every step of the way.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1990 Renault Clio Super 5 GT TURBO: 11.125 @ 137.100
Santi Gianni, Engine: 1400 cc., Supercharger: -------- Turbos: Special IHI Double ball Bearing Tires: Hossier DOT
1992 Renault Clio 16V: 11.693 @ 127.605
Thomas73, Engine: F7P-722, Turbos: Garrett Tires: 225 / 45 R16 R888
1991 Renault Clio : 12.336 @ 119.600
DIDORacing, Engine: F7R, Supercharger: No Turbos: No Tires: MT24.5x9.0xR13
1989 Mercedes-Benz 300DT 124: 13.000 @ 109.620
Henkka, Engine: om603, Turbos: Masterpower hx40edition Tires: 225/45/17
2003 Renault Clio cup: 13.040 @ 107.000
Tom Martin, Engine: f4r, Supercharger: Rotrex Tires: toyo r888
1996 Renault Clio 16v: 13.143 @ 107.930
Martin Southworth, Engine: F7R Swap,
2013 Volkswagen Tiguan 132 pacific: 13.189 @ 104.700
Cliff, Turbos: Ko4 Tires: Stock
1996 Renault Clio 16v: 13.400 @ 104.000
Craig, Engine: 2.0 16v, Tires: Road
2010 Volkswagen Tiguan 125 TSI 4motion: 14.022 @ 97.400
Doctor K, Engine: 2.0 TSI, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: stock Tires: Kumho
2013 Volkswagen Tiguan 155 TSI: 14.054 @ 94.930
St0n, Engine: APR Carbonio Intake,
2001 Renault Clio RS ph1: 14.141 @ 0.000
Ivan Balev, Engine: 2.0 16v, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: Toyo R888 195/50/15
2003 Renault Clio Sport 172 2.0L: 14.248 @ 94.830
Karl, Engine: 2.0L F4R Renault, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: Michelin 195/50/15
2000 Renault Clio 2.0 sport: 14.288 @ 101.000
2002 Renault Clio 2.0 Sport phII: 14.312 @ 101.000
Dzik, Engine: 2.0 16v F4R 736, Tires: Continetal Conti Sport 195/45R16
2003 Renault Clio sport: 14.463 @ 93.750
2010 Volkswagen Tiguan 125TSI 4motion manual: 14.503 @ 92.780
Doctor K, Engine: 2.0 TSI, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: standard Tires: standard - Hankook
2009 Volkswagen Tiguan SE Intake and ECU Tune: 14.731 @ 94.210
2002 Renault Clio 172: 15.081 @ 94.430
Youssef, Engine: 4cyl, 2.0l, DOHC, Tires: 215/40/17 Marshall
2010 Volkswagen Tiguan SE: 15.510 @ 91.020
NA, Engine: Inline 4 Turbo: 200HP,
1992 Renault Clio 1.8 16v: 15.920 @ 83.160
Adam Jones, Engine: Standard, Tires: 195/50/15 Goodyear (Rather Worn)