This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
Please use the compatibility chart drop down menu above to double check if this remote will work for your car.
You must have a factory installed keyless entry system for this remote to work. YOUR EXISTING REMOTE MUST HAVE 15042968 ON THE BACK! IF YOUR EXISTING REMOTE HAS 15732803 THIS REMOTE WILL NOT WORK!
This is a NEW remote with all electronics and a battery installed. This remote will come ready to program to your vehicle with the instructions provided.
Free easy to follow instructions are included. You do not need any existing remotes to program a new one. You will have ulimited access to our tech support to help you every step of the way.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1995 Chevrolet Lumina : 7.710 @ 186.300
Sam Parker, Engine: 565 Cubic Inches,
1972 Ford Taunus Coupe GXL: 8.880 @ 152.800
Andres Arnover, Engine: Ford Cosworth 2.9 V6 , Supercharger: - Turbos: Holset pro52 Tires: Hoosier D.O.T
1987 Audi 90 Turbo Quattro: 9.391 @ 151.400
F1Pisti, Engine: 2500ccm, Turbos: Garrett GT42RS Tires: M-H Racemaster 26.0/10.0-15
1990 Audi 90 : 10.780 @ 136.940
Jonathan Sczerba, Engine: 2.0L, Turbos: Precision 6765 T4 .81 A/R Tires: 255/50/17 BFG KDW2's
1991 Audi 90 89: 11.053 @ 124.000
Henri Puhmas, Engine: 2300, Turbos: turbonetics
2009 Audi S5 B8 S5 4.2L FSI V8: 11.163 @ 126.920
APR - Eric Urness, Engine: 4.2L FSI V8, Supercharger: APR Stage III+ TVS1740 Turbos: None Tires: Stock
2009 Audi S5 B8 S5 4.2L FSI V8: 11.240 @ 124.680
APR - Jamie Harvie, Engine: 4.2L FSI V8, Supercharger: APR Stage III+ TVS1740 Turbos: None Tires: Stock
2008 Audi S5 TTS ROTREX: 11.847 @ 119.820
Richard Albans, Engine: 4.2, Supercharger: TTS ROTREX Tires: toyo t1s
2008 Audi S5 APR Stage III TVS1320: 11.900 @ 116.900
Keith@APR, Engine: 4.2L FSI V8, Supercharger: APR Stage III TVS1320 Turbos: None Tires: Stock
1971 Ford Taunus GLX: 12.012 @ 125.000
Davide Caragnano, Engine: Ford 302 Windsor,
2007 Audi S5 Coupe: 12.380 @ 112.910
Matt Wallace, Engine: 4.2 V8, Supercharger: PES MP90 7psi Tires: Michelin Pilot Super Sport
2007 Audi S5 Coupe: 12.531 @ 113.640
Matt, Engine: 4.2 V8, Supercharger: PES 7psi kit Tires: Continental Sport Contact 3
1992 Chevrolet Lumina Z34: 12.720 @ 113.200
Eric Holland, Engine: 3.4L DOHC 207cu., Supercharger: Eaton Tires: 265/40R18
1991 Chevrolet Lumina : 12.747 @ 108.250
Tom Wright, Engine: 3800 Series II Supercharged, Supercharger: Eaton M90 Tires: Mohawk Predator HRS
2009 Audi S5 : 12.950 @ 110.230
1998 Chevrolet Lumina LTZ Supercharger: 13.033 @ 104.400
Shawn Bucklad, Engine: L67, Supercharger: M90 Tires: MT Sportsman Pro
2008 Audi S5 : 13.310 @ 105.210
NA, Tires: Dunlop SP Sport Maxx
2008 Audi S5 : 13.410 @ 105.200
NA, Engine: v8, Tires: Dunlop SP Sport Maxx
1991 Audi 90 20V 7A: 14.060 @ 93.000
Erglis, Engine: 5R 20V 7A, Tires: 195/50/R15 Toyo
1994 Chevrolet Lumina Z34: 15.580 @ 89.250
David Rickey, Engine: 3.4L V6,