This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
Please use the compatibility chart drop down menu above to double check if this remote will work for your car.
You must have a factory installed keyless entry system for this remote to work. YOUR EXISTING REMOTE MUST HAVE 15042968 ON THE BACK! IF YOUR EXISTING REMOTE HAS 15732803 THIS REMOTE WILL NOT WORK!
This is a NEW remote with all electronics and a battery installed. This remote will come ready to program to your vehicle with the instructions provided.
Free easy to follow instructions are included. You do not need any existing remotes to program a new one. You will have ulimited access to our tech support to help you every step of the way.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1996 Chevrolet Impala SS: 10.374 @ 130.520
Glen Koenig, Engine: 461 LS-6 BBC, Tires: Hoosier 10.5x29W rear, Morose DS2 28x4.5 front
1976 Jaguar XJ6 4.2 Executive: 11.332 @ 124.000
Vasish, Engine: 4.2 straight 6, Supercharger: Rob Green Screw Type Turbos: - Tires: Mickey Thompson slicks
1968 Chevrolet Impala SS 427: 11.339 @ 116.420
C. Moore, Engine: 496 Chevy self built, Tires: M&H rear BFG front
1964 Chevrolet Impala : 11.488 @ 116.620
Jeff, Engine: 406, Tires: MT Drag Radials
2003 Chevrolet Impala LS Turbo: 11.540 @ 120.230
jeffery klo, Engine: 3.8 v6, Turbos: 62-1 Tires: MT ET drags
1996 Chevrolet Impala SS: 11.647 @ 119.360
Glen Koenig, Engine: Stock 354 LT1, Tires: GY Front runners, Hoosier QTP 28x11.5
1996 Chevrolet Impala SS: 11.800 @ 112.000
Joe, Engine: 6.2 LS3, Supercharger: No Turbos: No Tires: Nitto 305/35/18
1996 Chevrolet Impala SS: 11.895 @ 116.650
Terry Kehne, Engine: 385 CID LT1, Tires: front: 275/75R17 Riken, rear 226x10.-15 MT ET Drag
1962 Chevrolet Impala sedan: 11.898 @ 113.067
tony, Engine: 454,
1995 Chevrolet Impala SS ATI ProCharger Supercharger: 11.940 @ 114.770
David Dickey, Engine: 396 Storker LT-1, Supercharger: ATI ProCharger D-1sc Tires: BFG Drag raisals Rear, BFG KDW's front
1970 Chevrolet Impala : 12.430 @ 110.890
GARY KETCH, Engine: 454, Tires: MICKEY THOMPSON SLICKS
1995 Chevrolet Impala SS: 12.853 @ 101.758
David Dickey, Engine: LT-1 converted to LT-4, Tires: BFG g-force comp T/A Drag Radials
1996 Chevrolet Impala SS: 13.100 @ 103.000
Mike Whitehouse, Engine: LT4, Tires: 285/40/17
1979 Chevrolet Impala Coupe: 13.290 @ 105.670
Phil Hunt, Engine: 454, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: m/t I Tread
2004 Chevrolet Impala SS: 13.673 @ 103.130
Ron Mitchell, Engine: 3800 / L67, Supercharger: Gen V / Ported Tires: BFG G Force
2004 Chevrolet Impala SS: 13.674 @ 104.030
Eric, Engine: 3800 L67, Supercharger: Eaton M90
2004 Chevrolet Impala SS: 13.721 @ 100.310
James, Engine: 3800 L67 Supercharged, Supercharger: Eaton M90 Tires: Goodyear Eagle GT
1996 Chevrolet Impala SS: 13.780 @ 98.050
Tim Fiordaliso, Engine: stock, Tires: 275 BFG Drag radials
2004 Chevrolet Impala SS: 13.921 @ 99.090
David, Engine: 3800 Series 2 (L67), Supercharger: Eaton M90
2007 Chevrolet Impala ss 2007: 14.090 @ 101.680