This item has been shown 15929 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
Please use the compatibility chart drop down menu above to double check if this remote will work for your car.
You must have a factory installed keyless entry system for this remote to work. YOUR EXISTING REMOTE MUST HAVE 15042968 ON THE BACK! IF YOUR EXISTING REMOTE HAS 15732803 THIS REMOTE WILL NOT WORK!
This is a NEW remote with all electronics and a battery installed. This remote will come ready to program to your vehicle with the instructions provided.
Free easy to follow instructions are included. You do not need any existing remotes to program a new one. You will have ulimited access to our tech support to help you every step of the way.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1988 BMW 325iX : 13.000 @ 105.000
2003 Kia Rio : 15.471 @ 89.610
Matt, Engine: A6D, Turbos: Garrett GT1752
2004 Buick Rendezvous Ultra: 16.600 @ 83.000
2002 Kia Rio : 16.774 @ 80.520
2002 Kia Rio : 17.033 @ 78.016
David, Engine: 1.5L DOHC, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: Kumho Ecsta 711 195/50R15
2012 Kia Rio 5 SX: 17.200 @ 81.000
et, Engine: DOHC 16- valve inline-4, Tires: Hankook Optimo H426 205/45R-17 94V