This item has been shown 15929 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
Please use the compatibility chart drop down menu above to double check if this remote will work for your car.
You must have a factory installed keyless entry system for this remote to work. YOUR EXISTING REMOTE MUST HAVE 15042968 ON THE BACK! IF YOUR EXISTING REMOTE HAS 15732803 THIS REMOTE WILL NOT WORK!
This is a NEW remote with all electronics and a battery installed. This remote will come ready to program to your vehicle with the instructions provided.
Free easy to follow instructions are included. You do not need any existing remotes to program a new one. You will have ulimited access to our tech support to help you every step of the way.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1979 Plymouth Arrow : 8.630 @ 149.800
George Monahan, Engine: 440 Mopar, Tires: Hoosier 33.5X17X15
1982 Datsun 280 ZX : 10.256 @ 124.300
Grant, Engine: 2.8L, Supercharger: n Turbos: n
1976 Datsun 280 ZX : 11.151 @ 111.670
Ed Gawrych, Engine: 355 SBC, Supercharger: - Turbos: - Tires: BFG 26.5-8 Drag Slicks
1975 Datsun 280 ZX 280Z: 11.523 @ 127.410
EJV, Engine: 6.8L stroked LS3 V-8, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: 195/75-14 fr, 235/60R-15 MT ET Streets rr
2006 Victory Kingpin : 11.631 @ 114.800
Larry Alvey, Engine: 110, Tires: Bridgestone Radials
2005 Victory Kingpin Ness Kingpin: 11.826 @ 110.904
David G. Locke, Engine: 100,
2005 Victory Kingpin LX: 12.456 @ 108.000
Jim, Engine: 101 C.I.,
1981 Datsun 280 ZX Turbo: 12.600 @ 106.000
Gerry & Pat, Engine: L28ET, Turbos: T3/T4 hybrid Tires: M/T ET Drag
1983 Datsun 280 ZX non turbo: 13.854 @ 102.211
ryan, Engine: 2.8 inline six, Supercharger: dreaming Turbos: never Tires: BFG radials
1996 Mazda 626 : 14.522 @ 93.010
1988 Mazda 626 : 14.528 @ 96.600
Kenneth Lee, Engine: Mazda 2.2l F2T, Turbos: Upgraded IHI Tires: BFGoodrich Drag Radials 225/50
1995 Mazda 626 KLZE: 14.800 @ 94.430
Contempo Dave, Engine: KLZE, Supercharger: nope Turbos: nope
1990 Mazda 626 DX: 14.893 @ 99.150
Luke Godfrey, Engine: FE-DOHC, Turbos: T3 .60/.63
1997 Mazda 626 LS: 14.965 @ 97.610
Eric, Engine: FS_ZE, Tires: 205/65/15F 215/45/17R
1989 Mazda 626 GD Turbo: 15.026 @ 92.680
Josh, Tires: Pirelli
1995 Mazda 626 LX-V6: 15.203 @ 91.668
J-p, Engine: KL-ZE V6 2.5l,
1994 Mazda 626 : 15.460 @ 88.630
Jason Newcomb, Engine: 2.5 V6 stock, Tires: 205/55 goodyears
1988 Mazda 626 GT Turbo Touring: 15.674 @ 89.160
Mike Dobler, Engine: 2.2L Turbo, Turbos: stock IHI Tires: regular touring tires
1997 Mazda 626 lx: 15.700 @ 86.000
Rudy, Engine: 2.5 v6,
1992 Mazda 626 SDX: 15.783 @ 88.490