NEW GM KEYLESS ENTRY REMOTE KEY FOB CLICKER TRANSMITTER WIRELESS L2C0007T for Sale
This item has been shown 1535 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
Please use the compatibility chart drop down menu above to double check if this remote will work for your car.
You must have a factory installed keyless entry system for this remote to work.
This is a brand new remote with all electronics and a battery already installed. This remote will come ready to program to your vehicle.
This remote requires special equipment to program and must be taken to a dealer/locksmith for programming. No DIY programming exists.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1986 Dragster Jet Powered Jet Dragster: 5.480 @ 287.000
Johan Jacobs, Engine: GE-J85,
2003 Dragster Jet Powered Ballistic Eagle Jet Motorcycle: 8.202 @ 191.890
Kevin Martin, Engine: teledyne J402-CA-702 Model 373, Supercharger: na Turbos: na Tires: 7