This item has been shown 2110 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
Please use the compatibility chart drop down menu above to double check if this remote will work for your car.
You must have a factory installed keyless entry system for this remote to work.
This is a brand new remote with all electronics and a battery already installed. This remote will come ready to program to your vehicle.
This remote requires special equipment to program and must be taken to a dealer/locksmith for programming. No DIY programming exists.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2006 Saleen S7 Twin Turbo: 10.910 @ 140.010
NA, Engine: V8 Twin Turbo, Turbos: Stock Garrett GT35R Tires: Michelin Pilot Sport PS2
2005 Saleen S7 : 11.510 @ 127.380
Vinnie Donizetti, Engine: 7.0L V8 (550bhp), Supercharger: None Turbos: None Tires: Pirelli P Zero Rosso, f: 275/30ZR19 r: 345/25ZR20
2004 Saleen S7 : 11.600 @ 126.000
1987 Volkswagen Pickup : 12.624 @ 108.460
Toby Gardner, Engine: Audi S4 2.7 Bi-turbo, Turbos: 2x KKK K03 Tires: 195/45/R15 and 225/40R17
1966 Pontiac Strato-Chief 2 DOOR POST: 13.430 @ 101.350
CARL HICKS, Engine: 468 cu in Chevy, Tires: P225/75R-14 ALL SEASON
2010 GMC Terrain : 15.910 @ 89.020
NA, Engine: V6: 264HP,
1995 Saturn SW2 : 16.400 @ 84.180
Miller, Engine: I4,
1994 Saturn SW2 twin cam: 16.430 @ 84.410
E rock, Engine: 1.9L 4 banger twin cam, Tires: different brands all USED
1994 Saturn SW2 twin cam: 16.650 @ 83.200
E rock, Engine: 1.9L 4 banger twin cam, Tires: completely bald all different sizes and tires and