This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
Please use the compatibility chart drop down menu above to double check if this remote will work for your car.
You must have a factory installed keyless entry system for this remote to work.
This is a brand new remote with all electronics and a battery already installed. This remote will come ready to program to your vehicle with the instructions provided with your purchase.
Free easy to follow instructions are included. You do not need any existing remotes to program a new one. You will have ulimited access to our tech support to help you every step of the way.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1972 Nissan 280ZX 2+2: 7.300 @ 226.000
TOMMY RAINS, Engine: 427 CUBIC INCH SBC, Turbos: 91.5 MM Tires: MICKEY THOMSON
1976 Jaguar XJ6 4.2 Executive: 11.332 @ 124.000
Vasish, Engine: 4.2 straight 6, Supercharger: Rob Green Screw Type Turbos: - Tires: Mickey Thompson slicks
1983 Nissan 280ZX Turbo: 11.390 @ 129.380
James Roraback, Turbos: T-70 Tires: M&H slicks
1983 Nissan 280ZX : 12.880 @ 107.000
Rosario Mistretta, Engine: 6cyd turbo, Turbos: factory Tires: Z michellen
82 Nissan 280ZX turbo: 12.900 @ 108.000
Cody Burden, Engine: L-28DET, Turbos: Turbo
1972 Nissan 280ZX : 13.388 @ 103.087
Rick Saenz, Engine: L28 3098cc, Tires: 225 50 ZR Nitto drag radials
1983 Nissan 280ZX Turbo: 13.700 @ 102.000
JASON, Engine: 2.8L INLINE 6, Turbos: ONE, STOCKUNIT Tires: BFG COMP VR-245/45/1
2004 Mercedes-Benz S500 : 13.940 @ 100.680
John, Engine: 5.3, Tires: 225/55-17 Michelin MXV
1995 Mercedes-Benz S500 : 14.560 @ 98.000
1982 Datsun 280ZX : 14.726 @ 95.160
John Boreham, Engine: 2.8L Turbo, Turbos: stock Tires: 215/60 15 BFG's
2001 Mercedes-Benz S500 : 15.150 @ 93.160
Mr. J, Engine: stock 5.0L 302-horse V8, Tires: 225/60HR-16
2000 BMW 740iL : 15.470 @ 101.000
Roman, Engine: M62tuB44, Tires: 245/40 R18 295/30 R18 Michelin pilot sport
1981 Datsun 280ZX : 16.387 @ 76.490
J. West, Engine: 2.8 L6,
1985 Subaru GL GL-10: 17.100 @ 82.000
Luis, Engine: EA82T, Turbos: stock Tires: 195/60/R13
1983 Nissan 280ZX Turbo: 17.130 @ 77.890
Kenneth, Engine: L28ET, Supercharger: None Turbos: Stock Tires: stock