This item has been shown 9237 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
Please use the compatibility chart drop down menu above to double check if this remote will work for your car.
You must have a factory installed keyless entry system for this remote to work.
This is a brand new remote with all electronics and a battery already installed. This remote will come ready to program to your vehicle with the instructions provided with your purchase.
Free easy to follow instructions are included. You do not need any existing remotes to program a new one. You will have ulimited access to our tech support to help you every step of the way.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1986 Chevrolet Chevette : 8.990 @ 149.450
Carl Randall, Engine: 406SBC, Tires: Mickeys 10.5 X 15
1976 Chevrolet Chevette : 9.860 @ 136.500
Mark Sullens, Engine: 355 Chevy, Tires: 14x32 Mickey Thompson, Hoosier fronts
1970 Chevrolet Chevette : 10.295 @ 130.460
Chris Druyor, Engine: 540cid Chevrolet, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: Mickey Thompson ET street 28x12.5
1974 Ford F100 429 big block ford: 10.530 @ 135.000
brandon lynk, Engine: 429 bbf punched to 462, Tires: Mickey thompson
2002 Mosler MT900 Photon: 11.000 @ 127.000
2006 Mosler MT900 S: 11.010 @ 135.110
NA, Engine: V8 Supercharged,
1965 Ford F100 custom: 11.646 @ 118.870
JD Laufenberg, Engine: 514 super cobra jet, Supercharger: nope Turbos: nope Tires: 295/50-15
1983 Chevrolet Chevette Scooter: 11.990 @ 114.000
carl miller, Engine: 4.1 buick v6, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: bf goodrich drag radials
1967 Ford F100 custom cab: 12.200 @ 110.900
Matt, Engine: 1971 ford 429 cobra jet .060 472 Cu iN, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: bfg and Mickey thompson drag radials 325
1967 Ford F100 Short: 14.807 @ 89.150
Wendy Rae Rick, Engine: 460,
1962 Ford F100 429: 14.821 @ 88.060
Chris Helweg, Engine: 429, Turbos: turbos r 4 diesels and 1.2 L hondas Tires: G60-15 American Racer
19 Mazda 929 : 15.600 @ 120.000
Gargis, Engine: mazda 929 3.0L 18 valve, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: 255/50/16