This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
Please use the compatibility chart drop down menu above to double check if this remote will work for your car.
You must have a factory installed keyless entry system for this remote to work.
This is a brand new remote with all electronics and a battery already installed. This remote will come ready to program to your vehicle with the instructions provided with your purchase.
Free easy to follow instructions are included. You do not need any existing remotes to program a new one. You will have ulimited access to our tech support to help you every step of the way.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1982 Datsun 210 : 8.890 @ 150.000
cesar zeno, Engine: toyota 3tc engine, Turbos: t66 turbonetics Tires: 28*11.5
1980 Datsun 210 Coupe: 11.500 @ 120.000
Colorao, Engine: 13B 6-Port Rotary, Tires: MT 24.5 x 7.0/13
1989 Plymouth Voyager se: 12.260 @ 109.980
Corby Lines, Engine: 2.5, Turbos: sc61 precision
2002 Vauxhall Corsa corsa c c20let: 12.673 @ 113.760
Ian milne, Engine: C20LET, Turbos: KKK28 Tires: TOYO PROXEY 888 SG
1994 Vauxhall Corsa GSi: 14.000 @ 92.000
baz, Engine: 1.6 16v, Tires: low profiles avon z3s
1989 Plymouth Voyager SE: 14.757 @ 94.190
jefo, Engine: 2.5L, Balance Shaft chain removed, Turbos: ported stock mitsubishi Tires: michelin defender 205/70-14
2008 Mercedes-Benz C300 Sport: 14.940 @ 91.500
Mack Z|lla, Engine: v6,
2000 Vauxhall Corsa 2.0l Redtop: 14.986 @ 92.160
Darren Copping, Engine: 2.0l Redtop,
2008 Mercedes-Benz C300 Sport: 15.010 @ 91.110
2000 Vauxhall Corsa Club: 15.035 @ 93.950
Jay Carr, Engine: 2.0 16v conversion,
2008 Mercedes-Benz C300 Sport: 15.366 @ 91.230
1989 Plymouth Voyager se: 16.020 @ 83.000
andrew, Engine: 2.5, Turbos: mistubishi te04
2000 Plymouth Voyager Base: 17.906 @ 75.580
Bob Sag, Engine: 3.3 V6, Tires: P205/75R14 Michelin all season
2000 Vauxhall Corsa SXi Easitronic: 18.900 @ 72.000