This item has been shown 9237 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
Please use the compatibility chart drop down menu above to double check if this remote will work for your car.
You must have a factory installed keyless entry system for this remote to work.
This is a brand new remote with all electronics and a battery already installed. This remote will come ready to program to your vehicle with the instructions provided with your purchase.
Free easy to follow instructions are included. You do not need any existing remotes to program a new one. You will have ulimited access to our tech support to help you every step of the way.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1976 Dodge Aspen : 9.976 @ 135.020
Jason Leber, Engine: 408, Tires: Phoenix 28X10.5
1976 Dodge Aspen R/T: 10.644 @ 124.800
JASON LEBER, Engine: 408, Tires: 29.5 x 10.5W M/T ET DRAG
1977 Dodge Aspen R/T: 10.764 @ 123.260
Brad Sanders, Engine: 408, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: Hoosier 30X9 radial slick
1977 Dodge Aspen R/T: 11.533 @ 116.320
Brad Sanders, Engine: 360, Tires: Hoosier slicks 28x9
2013 Audi Q5 3.0T S-Line: 12.637 @ 107.630
scott saxton, Engine: stock, Supercharger: APR Stage 2 pulley Tires: 275/40/20
1977 Dodge Aspen : 12.800 @ 120.000
al, Engine: 360, Tires: 215/55R15
2003 Mercury Mountaineer AWD: 13.110 @ 100.960
Matt, Engine: 4.6, Turbos: Precision 61 mm
1978 Dodge Aspen : 13.970 @ 97.050
Travis Davis, Engine: 318, Tires: 255/60/15
1980 Dodge Aspen Dodge: 14.160 @ 99.440
Paul B., Engine: 318, Tires: rear Cooper P295/55/R15
2009 Audi Q5 3.2 Quattro Tiptronic: 15.010 @ 93.610
NA, Engine: V6, 270HP, Tires: Dunlop Grandtrek Touring
1979 Dodge Aspen R/T: 15.830 @ 91.240
ALEXIS, Engine: 400, Tires: 275/60/15 REAR
2008 Saturn Vue XR AWD: 15.910 @ 88.020
2003 Mercury Mountaineer : 16.180 @ 82.490
Matt, Engine: 4.6,
2008 Saturn Vue XE AWD: 16.610 @ 83.020
NA, Engine: pushrod 12 valve v6,
2005 Ford Freestyle : 16.800 @ 85.100