This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
Please use the compatibility chart drop down menu above to double check if this remote will work for your car.
You must have a factory installed keyless entry system for this remote to work.
This is a brand new remote with all electronics and a battery already installed. This remote will come ready to program to your vehicle with the instructions provided with your purchase.
Free easy to follow instructions are included. You do not need any existing remotes to program a new one. You will have ulimited access to our tech support to help you every step of the way.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1992 Kit-Car Stinger : 7.870 @ 180.000
Luke doggy dog, Engine: modded 4500 cc, Turbos: 2 x t4's Tires: 21 x 16
1988 Yamaha FZR 1000: 10.770 @ 128.800
Rusty, Engine: 1000cc, Supercharger: No Turbos: No Tires: Metzlers
2007 Cadillac Escalade Twin Turbo: 11.900 @ 117.600
Doug, Engine: 6.2, Turbos: Precision Ball Bearing 6262s Tires: Stock
1994 Yamaha FZR 600: 12.389 @ 112.210
Taylor, Engine: 599cc,
2003 Cadillac Escalade : 12.880 @ 107.100
Rick LeBlanc, Engine: 6.0L, Turbos: Detroit Speedworks GM Truck Turbo Kit Tires: BFG G-Force T/A KDW
2002 Cadillac Escalade AWD LQ9 10.5/1 compression: 13.565 @ 99.310
John Spreitzer, Engine: 6.0 ls1-lq9, Supercharger: procharger p1sc Tires: 335/30/24
2000 Buell Blast ss: 13.690 @ 94.880
Matt DECKARD, Engine: stock bore stroke,
2007 Cadillac Escalade Escalade: 14.800 @ 93.400
2006 Cadillac Escalade AWD: 14.910 @ 94.010
2007 Cadillac Escalade AWD: 14.910 @ 95.020
2008 Cadillac Escalade K&N Cold Air: 14.930 @ 92.640
Harley Dooley, Engine: 6.2L, Tires: 305/40-22
2007 Cadillac Escalade : 15.400 @ 93.010
NA, Engine: v8 403HP,
2007 Cadillac Escalade EXT: 15.610 @ 91.020
2000 Cadillac Escalade Supercharger: 15.680 @ 85.710
RICHARD HAYES, Engine: 5.7 ltr vortec, Supercharger: whipple
2003 Cadillac Escalade : 15.903 @ 84.560
Scott Renear, Engine: 6.0 Vortec V8,
2009 Cadillac Escalade Hybrid: 16.510 @ 86.020
NA, Engine: V8, 2 AC motors, 332HP,