This item has been shown 9235 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
Please use the compatibility chart drop down menu above to double check if this remote will work for your car.
You must have a factory installed keyless entry system for this remote to work.
This is a brand new remote with all electronics and a battery already installed. This remote will come ready to program to your vehicle with the instructions provided with your purchase.
Free easy to follow instructions are included. You do not need any existing remotes to program a new one. You will have ulimited access to our tech support to help you every step of the way.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1966 Chevrolet Nova ss: 6.270 @ 223.000
mikael nord, Engine: keith black 426, Supercharger: Lysholm screw Tires: mickey thompson
1968 Chevrolet Nova : 6.983 @ 199.260
KOLBRICK, Engine: 706 cheve,
1967 Chevrolet Nova Super Sport: 8.020 @ 175.000
Trevor Vickers, Engine: 427, Supercharger: F3R Pro Charger Tires: 15X32X14
1963 Chevrolet Nova : 8.090 @ 173.000
Randy, Engine: BBC, Tires: 33X10.5W
1966 Chevrolet Nova : 8.390 @ 160.000
Tony Reddix, Engine: 428 in sbc, Tires: 275 x 60 M/T Radials
1969 Chevrolet Nova SS: 8.421 @ 167.000
Peter Kaldy, Engine: BBC 468, Supercharger: - Turbos: - Tires: Hoosier
1969 Chevrolet Nova coupe: 8.541 @ 167.890
Jonny B, Engine: 555 cid bbc, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: m/t front goodyear d3 in rear
1967 Chevrolet Nova Chevy II: 8.551 @ 157.899
Russell Jackson, Engine: short deck 482, Tires: Goodyear 14.5 X 32
1966 Chevrolet Nova : 8.590 @ 157.000
Frankie Muscia, Engine: 598 BBC,
1966 Chevrolet Nova SS: 8.621 @ 154.950
Harold Stover Jr, Engine: 555 bbc, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: Goodyear D5 1984
1966 Chevrolet Nova SS: 8.680 @ 156.000
Chris Yates, Engine: 434, Tires: M/T ET Street 13/31
1972 Chevrolet Nova ss: 8.720 @ 155.200
barry ginter, Engine: 377 ci sbc, Supercharger: F-2 procharger Tires: M/T 33-15-15
1971 Chevrolet Nova ss: 8.761 @ 158.280
Pete Llamas, Engine: 565 BBC, Tires: m/t et street
1967 Chevrolet Nova SS: 8.837 @ 150.550
David Kolenda, Engine: 502, Supercharger: B&M420 Tires: 16 x 33 x 15
1969 Chevrolet Nova ss: 8.870 @ 148.180
Burke a. Chaisson, Engine: 540 c.i. bbc,
1972 Chevrolet Nova 588ci: 8.881 @ 153.160
Jeff Mill, Engine: 588ci - N/A BB Chevy, Tires: MT - ET Front Runners & MT 29.5 10.5W Slicks
1965 Chevrolet Nova 2 Dr HT: 8.919 @ 152.677
Greg Means, Engine: 360, Supercharger: Hall Bros 6-71 Tires: 32x14.5 Goodyears
1972 Chevrolet Nova ss: 8.920 @ 152.920
barry, Engine: 377 ci sbc, Supercharger: procharger F-2 Turbos: n\a Tires: m/t 32x14.0-15
1972 Chevrolet Nova 2 dr coupe: 8.960 @ 152.150
gary federico, Engine: 516, Tires: hoosier 14.5x32
1968 Chevrolet Nova SS: 8.975 @ 147.450
Bill Moore, Engine: 588 BBC, Tires: 33x16x151