This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
Please use the compatibility chart drop down menu above to double check if this remote will work for your car.
You must have a factory installed keyless entry system for this remote to work.
This is a brand new remote with all electronics and a battery already installed. This remote will come ready to program to your vehicle with the instructions provided with your purchase.
Free easy to follow instructions are included. You do not need any existing remotes to program a new one. You will have ulimited access to our tech support to help you every step of the way.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2002 Honda VTX 1800 cc: 11.366 @ 115.620
2011 Ford Flex Titanium Ecoboost AWD: 12.386 @ 112.000
Mike Bambic, Engine: 3.5L Ecoboost, Turbos: Upgraded stock turbo with billet compressor wheel Tires: 26x8x17 M&H slicks front, cheap 225/55/17 rear
2003 Honda VTX 1800 Custom: 12.463 @ 105.340
John ( Hotrod ) Veysey, Engine: 1800cc,
2011 Ford Flex Flex: 12.472 @ 109.140
Mike Bambic, Engine: 3.5L Ecoboost, Turbos: Upgraded stock turbo with billet compressor wheels Tires: 26
2011 Ford Flex Titanium Ecoboost AWD: 12.520 @ 113.000
Mike Bambic, Engine: Ecoboost, Turbos: Stock Tires: 245/45/20 All Season
2011 Ford Flex EcoBoost Limited Livernois Stage 5 Tune: 12.727 @ 109.790
2011 Ford Flex EcoBoost Limited: 12.890 @ 108.300
John Stachlewicz, Engine: EcoBoost 3.5 V6,
2007 Honda VTX 1800C: 12.932 @ 105.320
Dale Overton, Engine: 1800, Tires: Stock
2011 Ford Flex Limited with EcoBoost: 12.949 @ 107.660
1969 Buick Electra GSX: 12.990 @ 102.950
Michael Joseph, Engine: Scotty Guadagno Buick 455 STAGE 1, Tires: PIRELLI P-ZERO Slicks/Corsa
2011 Ford Flex Limited with EcoBoost Stage 3 Tune: 13.542 @ 100.830
2011 Ford Flex Limited Ecoboost: 13.649 @ 101.580
Stephen F. Selden, Engine: 3.5 V-6 Ecoboost, Turbos: stock twin
2007 Honda VTX VTX 1800 C: 13.791 @ 100.090
Dale Overton, Engine: 1800,
2010 Ford Flex Ecoboost Limited: 14.151 @ 98.610
2004 BMW 535d Sport: 14.174 @ 98.060
Clive Donaghue, Engine: 3.0 Diesel, Turbos: Twin sequential (standard car)
2008 BMW 535d E61 Hartge Ecu-Remap Tune: 14.180 @ 102.000
2011 Ford Flex Limited with EcoBoost: 14.236 @ 97.870
2011 Ford Flex Limited Ecoboost: 14.627 @ 96.050
Stephen F. Selden, Engine: 3.5 ecoboost,
1983 Buick Electra Limited: 15.300 @ 88.100
Andrew, Engine: Olds 455, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: Goodyear integrity 215/70R15