This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
Please use the compatibility chart drop down menu above to double check if this will work for your car.
NOTE:The battery on your current remote must clip into the inside of the shell(as shown in the picture above). If your battery attaches to the circuit board of your current remote this shell will not fit.
You are looking at a brand new replacement keyless remote shell and pad. This is a high quality part that will snap together tightly, it will replace your existing worn out or broken shell and pad.No electronics are included, this is for a shell and pad only.
No programming is required, just swap your existing electronics and battery into this shell.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1963 Plymouth Valiant signet 200: 9.640 @ 141.000
Eric Lautenschleger, Engine: Big Block chevy, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: 31x16.5x15 et street
1968 Plymouth Valiant smallblock: 9.844 @ 134.040
1969 Plymouth Valiant : 10.220 @ 133.000
SS, Engine: 440, Tires: ET Drag 10x28
1969 Plymouth Valiant : 10.500 @ 125.000
Roger Wirthwein, Engine: 340 Stroker, Tires: Hoosier 14.5x32x15
2012 Audi S8 : 10.662 @ 129.830
APR - Eric Urness, Engine: 4.0 TFSI V8, Supercharger: None Turbos: Stock Tires: Stock
1965 Plymouth Valiant 2 Dr Sedan: 11.180 @ 122.460
Chuck Sorger, Engine: 340, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: 28 x 9 x 15 Hoosier slicks
2013 Audi S8 Twin Turbo Tuned: 11.274 @ 123.410
RTTV, Engine: V8 Twin Turbo,
1971 Plymouth Valiant Scamp: 11.780 @ 113.770
Brandon Crawley, Engine: 398 cid SB Chevy, Tires: Mickey Thompson ET Drag
2014 Audi S8 : 11.890 @ 118.100
Stephen F Karp,
1976 Plymouth Valiant : 12.900 @ 106.000
Chris M, Engine: 360, Tires: Fleet farm whitewalls
2001 Audi S8 : 13.290 @ 109.700
Mike E., Engine: 4.2l, Supercharger: yes, inverted lysholm Turbos: no
1991 Mercury Tracer LTS: 13.570 @ 102.000
Darren deRoos, Engine: Mazda 2.5L KL-ZE V6, Tires: M/T E/T drags 22x8x15
2007 Audi S8 V10: 13.710 @ 105.020
NA, Engine: V10, Tires: 265/35/20
2001 Audi S8 : 13.740 @ 99.310
Mr. J, Engine: stock 4.2L 360-horse V8, Tires: 245/45WR-18
2002 Audi S8 : 13.810 @ 100.820
2000 Infiniti QX4 4x4: 17.500 @ 85.500