This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
Please use the compatibility chart drop down menu above to double check if this will work for your car.
NOTE:The battery on your current remote must clip into the inside of the shell(as shown in the picture above). If your battery attaches to the circuit board of your current remote this shell will not fit.
You are looking at a brand new replacement keyless remote shell and pad. This is a high quality part that will snap together tightly, it will replace your existing worn out or broken shell and pad.No electronics are included, this is for a shell and pad only.
No programming is required, just swap your existing electronics and battery into this shell.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2008 Nissan Pathfinder 4x4 SE V8: 13.878 @ 98.710
Brandon, Engine: 5.6 V8,
1982 BMW 745i 98: 14.480 @ 98.100
TCD, Engine: 3.2L 6cyl, Turbos: kkk27
2004 BMW 745i : 14.600 @ 97.000
2002 BMW 745i : 14.600 @ 97.200
2011 Nissan Pathfinder SE 4.0L 4x2: 14.950 @ 90.500
Driven by Gary Lefever owned by John Higgins,
2011 Nissan Pathfinder SV 2WD 4.0 V6: 15.007 @ 90.770
Big Al, Engine: VQ40DE,
2005 Nissan Pathfinder SE: 15.080 @ 89.360
Scot, Engine: VQ40,
2006 Nissan Pathfinder SE 4x4: 15.100 @ 90.400
Jpac811, Engine: 4.0L V6,
2008 Nissan Pathfinder : 15.268 @ 89.436
BP, Engine: VQ40DE 4.0 V6,
2005 Nissan Pathfinder SE 2WD: 15.302 @ 88.900
2005 Nissan Pathfinder SE 2WD: 15.310 @ 89.200
2005 Ford Five Hundred Limited AWD: 16.310 @ 88.120
2005 Ford Five Hundred Limited: 16.410 @ 86.140
1996 Nissan Pathfinder XE: 16.500 @ 79.000
ROBUGE, Engine: 3.3L v6,
1996 Nissan Pathfinder le: 17.520 @ 73.410
helix, Engine: stock 3.3 l v6,
1997 Nissan Pathfinder XE: 17.678 @ 75.260
John Plewes, Engine: Stock 3.3 w/ 105K, Tires: 235/75/15 BFG All Terrain T/A