This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
Please use the compatibility chart drop down menu above to double check if this will work for your car.
NOTE:The battery on your current remote must clip into the inside of the shell(as shown in the picture above). If your battery attaches to the circuit board of your current remote this shell will not fit.
You are looking at a brand new replacement keyless remote shell and pad. This is a high quality part that will snap together tightly, it will replace your existing worn out or broken shell and pad.No electronics are included, this is for a shell and pad only.
No programming is required, just swap your existing electronics and battery into this shell.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2005 Dodge RAM SRT10 Quad Cab Supercharged: 10.733 @ 125.100
Mike Brady, Engine: 8.3 L, Supercharger: Paxton
2004 Dodge RAM SRT10 : 11.049 @ 122.420
Justin Shelton, Engine: 8.3L V10, Tires: 28x14.5x16 Hoosier
2005 Dodge RAM SRT10 quad cab: 11.760 @ 113.440
rick padilla, Engine: 8.3, Tires: M&H slicks
2005 Dodge RAM SRT10 zex nitrous: 12.050 @ 114.700
2004 Dodge RAM SRT10 Paxton Supercharger: 12.110 @ 117.128
Todd Smith, Supercharger: Paxton Tires: M&H 390's
2004 Dodge RAM SRT10 : 12.390 @ 114.000
Christopher Anderson, Engine: viper v-10,
2005 Dodge RAM SRT10 QUAD CAB: 12.497 @ 110.620
Mitch Wolfe, Engine: V10, Tires: M@H drag radial
2006 Cadillac XLR-V : 12.635 @ 111.720
2006 Cadillac XLR-V : 12.669 @ 108.960
2007 Cadillac XLR-V : 12.710 @ 112.310
NA, Engine: Supercharged DOHC V8, Tires: Pirelli Euphori Run Flat
2005 Dodge RAM SRT10 : 12.771 @ 109.670
Brent Greener, Engine: V10 Viper, Tires: Stock
2005 Dodge RAM SRT10 : 12.837 @ 105.780
Ron West, Engine: 8.3,
2005 Dodge RAM SRT10 : 12.870 @ 108.800
Robert Buckly, Engine: 8.3 VIPER V10,
2005 Dodge RAM SRT10 : 13.000 @ 107.530
2006 Cadillac XLR-V : 13.010 @ 110.110
NA, Tires: Pirelli Eufori
2005 Dodge RAM SRT10 Ram SRT-10 Quad Cab: 13.050 @ 106.280
Kauka, Engine: Viper 8.3L 505 ci, Supercharger: None Turbos: None Tires: M/H drag radials
2006 Cadillac XLR-V : 13.110 @ 107.810
2004 Dodge RAM SRT10 RC: 13.232 @ 105.360
Wade Smithers, Engine: Viper V-10, Tires: STOCK
2005 Dodge RAM SRT10 Tuned: 13.320 @ 104.290
2004 Dodge RAM SRT10 : 13.358 @ 101.840
charles, Engine: viper v-10, Supercharger: none Turbos: none