This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
Please use the compatibility chart drop down menu above to double check if this will work for your car.
NOTE:The battery on your current remote must clip into the inside of the shell(as shown in the picture above). If your battery attaches to the circuit board of your current remote this shell will not fit.
You are looking at a brand new replacement keyless remote shell and pad. This is a high quality part that will snap together tightly, it will replace your existing worn out or broken shell and pad.No electronics are included, this is for a shell and pad only.
No programming is required, just swap your existing electronics and battery into this shell.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1994 Honda del Sol : 9.318 @ 153.020
Harry Sohn, Engine: B18, Turbos: T-74 Tires: Goodyear slicks
2010 Rossion Q1 : 11.610 @ 125.020
NA, Engine: V6 Twin Turbo: 450HP,
1997 Honda del Sol Vtec (JRSC + Nitrous): 11.820 @ 118.880
Ryan Gerstmar, Engine: 2l B18C1 with Golden Eagle wet sleeves, Supercharger: Ported Eaton M62 Tires: M & H 23x8.5x15
1997 Honda del Sol S: 12.178 @ 119.460
Shane Souza, Engine: B16, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: T4
1997 Honda del Sol Vtec: 12.376 @ 109.770
Ryan Gerstmar, Engine: 1979 cc inline 4 DOHC Vtec Motor - B Series Hybrid, Supercharger: ENDYN Ported M62 EATON Tires: M & H 23x8.5x15
1994 Honda del Sol VTEC: 12.437 @ 109.740
David Stewart, Engine: B16A3 head, B18C5 block, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: M/T Drag ET 22x15x8
1993 Honda del Sol s: 12.868 @ 112.270
Meng Xiong, Engine: D16, Turbos: t3/t4 50trim .48
1994 Honda del Sol VTEC: 12.916 @ 104.230
David Stewart, Engine: B18C5, Tires: Mickey Thompson 20x6x14
1994 Honda del Sol Si: 12.926 @ 113.278
Mike Bell, Engine: 95 B18C1, Tires: MT slicks 22x8x15
1993 Honda del Sol Si: 13.400 @ 107.000
Eric Thompson, Engine: B18B1 (Integra Ls 1994), Supercharger: NA Turbos: NA Tires: Falken Azenis 205/50/15
1993 Honda del Sol SI Turbo: 13.600 @ 105.550
Kris Orson, Engine: B20 Vtec, Turbos: T3/T4 Tires: Street
1997 Honda del Sol VTEC: 13.768 @ 97.939
Ryan Gerstmar, Engine: 1956 CC DOHC VTEC, Tires: MT 22x8x15
1994 Honda del Sol S Jackson Racing Race Supercharger: 13.810 @ 104.200
C K, Engine: B18c1, Supercharger: Jackson Racing Race Tires: Nitto Neo Gen
1993 Honda del Sol SI: 13.900 @ 101.000
Nate, Engine: K24a2 tsx motor, Turbos: T3 Tires: toyo ts-1
1994 Honda del Sol VTEC: 13.992 @ 102.920
tony, Engine: 1.6 DOHC VTEC, Turbos: Drag Gen3 Tires: Kumo ecsta supra
1993 Honda del Sol s: 14.730 @ 96.090
Michael Becken, Engine: H22a, Tires: Azenis
1995 Honda del Sol VTEC: 14.852 @ 91.000
MC, Tires: Kuhmo Ecsta supra
1995 Honda del Sol Esi: 15.000 @ 89.000
Tasi András, Engine: D16Z6, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: yokohama slick
1994 Honda del Sol VTEC B16A3: 15.186 @ 91.328
Jason Jillian, Engine: B16a3, Tires: Bald
1996 Honda del Sol VTI: 15.483 @ 93.430
Sivirinov Dmitriy, Engine: B18C4,