This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
Please use the compatibility chart drop down menu above to double check if this will work for your car.
NOTE:The battery on your current remote must clip into the inside of the shell(as shown in the picture above). If your battery attaches to the circuit board of your current remote this shell will not fit.
You are looking at a brand new replacement keyless remote shell and pad. This is a high quality part that will snap together tightly, it will replace your existing worn out or broken shell and pad.No electronics are included, this is for a shell and pad only.
No programming is required, just swap your existing electronics and battery into this shell.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2002 Mosler MT900 Photon: 11.000 @ 127.000
2006 Mosler MT900 S: 11.010 @ 135.110
NA, Engine: V8 Supercharged,
2006 Cadillac STS-V North Star : 12.180 @ 114.000
1madstsv, Engine: 4.4l, Supercharger: Snakebite
2006 Cadillac STS-V : 12.498 @ 112.490
2006 Cadillac STS-V : 12.900 @ 109.100
Ryan, Engine: 4.4 supercharged,
2006 Cadillac STS-V : 13.052 @ 106.890
2006 Cadillac STS-V : 13.072 @ 107.990
GNXS, Engine: SC 4.4, Supercharger: Stock Tires: Stock
2006 Cadillac STS-V : 13.273 @ 101.430
2006 Cadillac STS-V : 13.310 @ 105.710
NA, Engine: Supercharged 90* V-8, aluminum block/heads, Tires: 255/45R18 99Y; 275/40R19 101Y Pirelli Euphoria
2007 Jeep Patriot 4x4: 16.610 @ 83.020
2008 Jeep Patriot 2WD 2.4l CVT: 16.650 @ 80.500
Danny, Engine: 2.4l,