This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
Please use the compatibility chart drop down menu above to double check if this will work for your car.
NOTE:The battery on your current remote must clip into the inside of the shell(as shown in the picture above). If your battery attaches to the circuit board of your current remote this shell will not fit.
You are looking at a brand new replacement keyless remote shell and pad. This is a high quality part that will snap together tightly, it will replace your existing worn out or broken shell and pad.No electronics are included, this is for a shell and pad only.
No programming is required, just swap your existing electronics and battery into this shell.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1996 Toyota Supra E.Kanoo Drag Supra Titan: 7.036 @ 186.770
2003 Ford Ranger Full Tube Chassis: 7.414 @ 183.980
Don Nase Jr, Engine: 2.3 Liter, Turbos: Single
1993 Toyota Supra : 7.770 @ 184.000
Kean Wang, Engine: 3.4, Turbos: BL55-91 Tires: MT ET drags
1994 Toyota Supra NA-T: 7.778 @ 176.380
David Henry, Engine: 2JZGE, Turbos: GT4788 Tires: 33x12
1995 Toyota Supra Boost Logic: 8.190 @ 189.710
SW, Turbos: 91mm
1994 Toyota Supra turbo: 8.281 @ 183.150
Saad Saad, Engine: 3.0 litre 2jz, Turbos: 91 Tires: Mickey Thompson
1994 Toyota Supra TT: 9.010 @ 157.000
Darin Dichiara, Engine: 183ci toyota, Turbos: PT76-GTS Tires: MT ET Drag 28x10.5
1997 Toyota Supra Turbo: 9.194 @ 154.630
Alessandro de Luca, Engine: 2JZ, Turbos: Single
1983 Ford Ranger short wheelbase: 9.690 @ 119.000
Robert, Engine: 408, Tires: 11.00
1984 Ford Ranger : 9.710 @ 136.000
, Engine: 331,
1994 Toyota Supra Turbo & Nitrous: 9.740 @ 142.000
Rich Eager, Engine: 2JZGTE, Turbos: BL71GTS Tires: MT
1998 Toyota Supra : 9.910 @ 144.000
Jarrett Humphreys, Engine: 2JZGTE 3.0L, Turbos: Garrett
1987 Ford Ranger : 9.943 @ 132.520
Jay Taylor, Engine: 351 Windsor, Supercharger: Nope Turbos: Nope Tires: Mickey Thompson ET Drags
1989 Ford Ranger : 9.980 @ 135.480
Roughcut Racing Ranger, Engine: 408 Windsor (All Motor), Supercharger: Nope Turbos: Nope Tires: 31*12.5*15 MT rear / Hooiser 26/3.5 Front
1994 Toyota Supra Billet 71HPS Turbo: 9.980 @ 139.270
Kevin D, Engine: 2JZ, Turbos: Billet 71HPS Turbo Tires: BF Goodrich G-Force
1993 Toyota Supra turbo: 10.000 @ 136.000
carlos padilla, Engine: 2jzgte, Supercharger: none Turbos: t78 Tires: mt et street
1994 Toyota Supra : 10.050 @ 139.000
Humberto Aurbi, Engine: 3.0L, Turbos: Greddy T-78
1998 Toyota Supra : 10.130 @ 139.000
1997 Toyota Supra gt40r: 10.184 @ 132.150
Guy-guy Cloutier, Engine: 2jzgte stock, Turbos: gt4088r Tires: MT26x15x10
1995 Toyota Supra : 10.200 @ 139.000
Angel Robles, Engine: 3.0 twin turbo(2jzgt, Turbos: Greddy T-78 Tires: mt et streets 16