This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
Please use the compatibility chart drop down menu above to double check if this will work for your car.
NOTE:The battery on your current remote must clip into the inside of the shell(as shown in the picture above). If your battery attaches to the circuit board of your current remote this shell will not fit.
You are looking at a brand new replacement keyless remote shell and pad. This is a high quality part that will snap together tightly, it will replace your existing worn out or broken shell and pad.No electronics are included, this is for a shell and pad only.
No programming is required, just swap your existing electronics and battery into this shell.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2011 Bugatti Veyron Super Sport: 9.950 @ 145.810
NA, Engine: W16 Quad Turbo: 1200 HP,
2008 Bugatti Veyron : 10.170 @ 139.440
G, Engine: W16 Quad Turbo: 1000 HP,
2006 Bugatti Veyron 16/4: 10.200 @ 142.000
NA, Engine: 8 litre, 64 valve, quad turbo,W16, Turbos: 4 Tires: Michelin PAX
2006 Bugatti Veyron 16.4: 10.410 @ 139.910
NA, Engine: w-16 Quad Turbo, Tires: Michelin Pilot Sport
1995 GMC Sonoma SL RCSB: 10.858 @ 121.350
Brad Hatfield, Engine: 406 sbc, Tires: 325/50-15 MT Radials
1995 GMC Sonoma : 11.500 @ 115.000
Rey, Engine: Chevy 350ci, Tires: Mickey Thompson et
1998 GMC Sonoma : 12.590 @ 107.300
Troy, Engine: 4.3L, Tires: bfg comp tas
1998 GMC Sonoma ls: 12.670 @ 118.080
mike sincavage, Engine: 2.2,
1999 GMC Sonoma SLS Extended Cab Nitrous: 13.013 @ 101.810
Jason Gourlie, Engine: 4.3 L Vortec, Tires: ET Street Drag Radials
2002 GMC Sierra CK2500 Crew Cab 4X4 HD: 13.060 @ 101.880
Dan Hebert, Engine: 6.0L, Supercharger: Whipple Tires: 265/75/16
1998 Lexus GS400 : 14.125 @ 99.000
2001 GMC Sierra CK2500 HD 2500: 14.278 @ 96.150
Ben, Engine: 6.0, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: M/T E/T streets
1998 Lexus GS400 : 14.300 @ 98.900
2000 Lexus GS400 : 14.472 @ 96.718
1998 Lexus GS400 : 14.510 @ 97.200
Adam E, Tires: always changing
2000 Lexus GS400 : 14.601 @ 96.994
1998 Lexus GS400 : 14.635 @ 95.730
1999 Lexus GS400 : 14.660 @ 95.500
Brooks, Engine: 4.0 32 Valve V8 VVTi,
1998 Lexus GS400 : 14.700 @ 95.310
2000 GMC Sonoma LS ext. cab supercharged: 14.858 @ 91.820
walter sutherland, Engine: 4.3L vortec, Supercharger: powerdyne bd-600 Turbos: no