This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
Please use the compatibility chart drop down menu above to double check if this will work for your car.
NOTE:The battery on your current remote must clip into the inside of the shell(as shown in the picture above). If your battery attaches to the circuit board of your current remote this shell will not fit.
You are looking at a brand new replacement keyless remote shell and pad. This is a high quality part that will snap together tightly, it will replace your existing worn out or broken shell and pad.No electronics are included, this is for a shell and pad only.
No programming is required, just swap your existing electronics and battery into this shell.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1966 Ford Pickup f-100: 10.390 @ 128.060
John A. Mikeska, Engine: 466 Ford, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: Goodyear
1955 Ford Pickup F100: 11.990 @ 132.000
GLENN, Engine: 377 STROKER,
1963 Chevrolet Corvair : 12.715 @ 107.370
Matt Smith, Engine: 383 chevy, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: BF Goodrich
1964 Ford Pickup : 13.200 @ 99.600
Brian Lloyd, Engine: 460, Tires: M&H dot 275b60 15
1965 Ford Pickup F-100: 13.520 @ 102.510
Scott, Engine: 390 + .040, Turbos: TD06 Tires: 225 50 15 front 295 50 15 rear
2007 Saturn Aura XR: 14.510 @ 97.710
1965 Chevrolet Corvair monza: 14.600 @ 95.020
Kevin Willson, Engine: 3.1 liter,
1986 Renault Extra Van : 14.622 @ 93.230
Tim Biggs, Engine: 1397cc OHV, Supercharger: No Turbos: T2 Tires: Proxes R888
2007 Saturn Aura XR 3.6: 14.704 @ 96.852
1966 Chevrolet Corvair Sandrail: 14.710 @ 86.650
Clark Hartzel, Engine: 164ci stock, Tires: NASCAR Slicks
2007 Saturn Aura XR 3.6: 14.910 @ 95.020
1966 Chevrolet Corvair Corsa Turbo coupe: 14.960 @ 96.040
Dan Ruble, Engine: 164, Turbos: 1964 spyder turbo Tires: 7.00 13
2007 Saturn Aura XR: 15.280 @ 91.720
Pyrat Wesly, Engine: 3.6 VVT,
1968 Chevrolet Corvair 500: 15.340 @ 92.060
Bob Thomas, Engine: 164 CI Corvair, .030 over, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: Kelly Springfield D60x13
2007 Saturn Aura XE: 16.010 @ 90.020
1965 Chevrolet Corvair corsa coupe: 17.620 @ 76.680
Dan Ruble, Engine: 164, Supercharger: nada Turbos: none Tires: 6.50 13
2007 Saturn Aura Green Line Hybrid: 17.710 @ 81.410