This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
Please use the compatibility chart drop down menu above to double check if this will work for your car.
NOTE:The battery on your current remote must clip into the inside of the shell(as shown in the picture above). If your battery attaches to the circuit board of your current remote this shell will not fit.
You are looking at a brand new replacement keyless remote shell and pad. This is a high quality part that will snap together tightly, it will replace your existing worn out or broken shell and pad.No electronics are included, this is for a shell and pad only.
No programming is required, just swap your existing electronics and battery into this shell.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1984 Porsche 944 Electric: 9.952 @ 130.900
Lowell Simmons, Engine: 2- 11, Tires: 275/60/15 Mickey Thompson ET Streets
1987 Porsche 944 turbo: 11.200 @ 130.900
Sid McMullen, Engine: 3.0, Turbos: holset hx 40super Tires: BFG drag radials
2014 BMW 550i Xi: 11.550 @ 118.340
Anes Radoncic, Tires: Summer tires
2014 BMW 550i XI: 11.735 @ 118.290
1991 Porsche 944 Turbo: 11.742 @ 126.000
Frank, Engine: Porsche, Turbos: K26-8 Hybrid Tires: 10x16 Avon
2013 BMW 550i Xi: 11.895 @ 118.690
SergeySPR, Engine: BMS stage 2,
2013 BMW 550i BMS stage 2: 11.911 @ 118.060
Sergey SPR, Tires: Hankook V12
2013 BMW 550i XI BMS stage2: 11.943 @ 117.940
1986 Porsche 944 Turbo: 11.987 @ 122.680
Bruce, Engine: 2.5 Liter, Turbos: Turbonetics 60-1 Tires: Nitto NT555R
2014 BMW 550i xDrive: 12.036 @ 114.150
Ingrid Nelson Brinster,
2014 BMW 550i XI: 12.058 @ 115.850
Anes Radoncic, Tires: All Season ( NON RUNFLATS)
1990 Porsche 944 Turbo: 12.139 @ 116.790
Frank, Engine: 2,5 Liter, Turbos: K26/8 Hybrid Tires: 10x16
2013 BMW 550i XI: 12.177 @ 115.390
2013 BMW 550i xi: 12.191 @ 114.740
2014 BMW 550i XI BMS STAGE 1 TUNE: 12.192 @ 113.480
Anes Radoncic, Engine: BMS STAGE 1 TUNE,
2001 Kia Optima ex: 12.200 @ 110.340
Jason Clark, Engine: 2.7 liter dohc, Tires: nitto 1320
2014 BMW 550i xDrive: 12.236 @ 114.450
Ingrid Nelson Brinster, Engine: stock, Turbos: stock
2013 BMW 550i xi BMS stage1 : 12.247 @ 114.760
2013 BMW 550i Xdrive: 12.363 @ 112.660
2013 BMW 550i 550 xi Dinan Stage 2: 12.380 @ 112.380
Elise C/mike s, Engine: 4.4 twin turbo, Tires: Stock Goodyear LSAs