This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
Please use the compatibility chart drop down menu above to double check if this will work for your car.
You must have a factory installed keyless entry system for this to work.
This listing is for a new remote as well as a new uncut key. The remote is the complete unit that will lock and unlock your doors, a battery has already been installed. The key is a transponder(chipped) key that will start your car.
Free easy to follow instructions are included. You do not need any existing remotes to program a new one. You will have ulimited access to our tech support to help you every step of the way.**YOU NEED TWO WORKING KEYS(ORIGINALS NOT COPIES) TO PROGRAM THE IGNITION KEY TO START YOUR CAR YOURSELF. OTHERWISE IT NEEDS TO BE PROGRAMMED AT THE DEALER
**The Licoln LS is the only vehicle that needs to be programmed by a dealer/locksmith.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Analyzing "Smart Counters" only at inkFrog
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2003 Ford Ranger Full Tube Chassis: 7.414 @ 183.980
Don Nase Jr, Engine: 2.3 Liter, Turbos: Single
1983 Ford Ranger short wheelbase: 9.690 @ 119.000
Robert, Engine: 408, Tires: 11.00
1984 Ford Ranger : 9.710 @ 136.000
, Engine: 331,
1987 Ford Ranger : 9.943 @ 132.520
Jay Taylor, Engine: 351 Windsor, Supercharger: Nope Turbos: Nope Tires: Mickey Thompson ET Drags
1989 Ford Ranger : 9.980 @ 135.480
Roughcut Racing Ranger, Engine: 408 Windsor (All Motor), Supercharger: Nope Turbos: Nope Tires: 31*12.5*15 MT rear / Hooiser 26/3.5 Front
1992 Ford Ranger XLT: 10.550 @ 127.000
SAM MORRISON, Engine: 383, Tires: MICKEY THOMPSON
1984 Ford Ranger xl: 10.572 @ 120.400
Ron Graham, Engine: 347, Tires: Hoosier
1998 Ford Ranger : 10.790 @ 124.000
Kevin Ouellette, Engine: ford 347, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: Mickey thompson 29.5 x 10.5
1983 Ford Ranger : 10.873 @ 125.030
Jeff Whitaker, Engine: 347, Supercharger: weiand 174 Tires: M/T Drag Radials
1984 Ford Ranger : 11.000 @ 121.000
Richard Novak, Engine: 466 Big Block Ford, Tires: Hoosier QuickTime Pro
1984 Ford Ranger Long Bed: 11.055 @ 121.000
Mark, Engine: 501, Tires: Et Streets
1989 Ford Ranger : 11.125 @ 118.930
Darin Johnson, Engine: 351 Windsor, Tires: 31x16.5 et streets
1984 Ford Ranger : 11.380 @ 116.770
Mike Georgelin, Engine: 89 5.0L,
1992 Ford Ranger : 11.620 @ 112.000
nathan, Engine: 302, Tires: mickey street radial drags
1998 Ford Ranger : 12.065 @ 114.830
Jess Warren, Engine: 2.5 block, Supercharger: No Turbos: Holset hx35 Tires: Slicks
1993 Ford Ranger : 12.400 @ 108.000
lofgren, Engine: 302, 0 0 Tires: 11.5 x 15 slick
1995 Ford Ranger : 12.510 @ 101.650
Steven Meyer, Engine: 302 ci, Tires: Drag Radial
1986 Ford Ranger : 12.810 @ 107.000
John, Engine: dodge 360, Tires: slick
1985 Ford Ranger shortbed: 12.955 @ 110.010
Ian Olson, Engine: 289 V8, Tires: 245/45/R17 Cooper Zeon 2XS
1987 Ford Ranger Cobra: 13.170 @ 102.460
Cody, Engine: 93' Cobra 302ci, Tires: BFG Radial T/A's