This item has been shown 11596 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
Please use the compatibility chart drop down menu above to double check if this will work for your car.
You must have a factory installed keyless entry system for this to work.
This listing is for a new remote as well as a new uncut key. The remote is the complete unit that will lock and unlock your doors, a battery has already been installed. The key is a transponder(chipped) key that will start your car.
Free easy to follow instructions are included. You do not need any existing remotes to program a new one. You will have ulimited access to our tech support to help you every step of the way.**YOU NEED TWO WORKING KEYS(ORIGINALS NOT COPIES) TO PROGRAM THE IGNITION KEY TO START YOUR CAR YOURSELF. OTHERWISE IT NEEDS TO BE PROGRAMMED AT THE DEALER
**The Licoln LS is the only vehicle that needs to be programmed by a dealer/locksmith.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Analyzing "Smart Counters" only at inkFrog
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1970 AMC AMX : 8.110 @ 161.000
David, Engine: AMC 401 stroked, Tires: Goodyear
1969 AMC AMX : 8.940 @ 147.000
Blair, Engine: AMC 401, Supercharger: / Turbos: / Tires: Goodyear
1969 AMC AMX : 8.950 @ 154.079
Kevin Lloyd, Engine: 434 AMC, Tires: MickyThompson-ET-Streets
1969 AMC AMX : 8.976 @ 153.110
Kevin Lloyd, Engine: 434 AMC, Tires: MickeyThompson 28x12.5 ET-Streets
1969 AMC AMX : 9.480 @ 143.000
MIKE STOREY, Engine: 355 CHEVY, Tires: MICKEYS
2008 Pontiac G8 GT: 9.981 @ 138.600
Tom Scott, Engine: 6.0, Supercharger: Procharger Tires: Hoosier slicks, M&H skinnies
2008 Pontiac G8 GT: 10.083 @ 141.820
Tom Scott, Engine: 6.0, Supercharger: ProCharger Tires: Hoosier slicks, M&H skinnies
2009 Pontiac G8 GT: 10.239 @ 136.030
Curt Schrader, Engine: stock, Supercharger: Maggie 1900 ported Tires: MT DRs, M&H FR
1968 AMC AMX : 10.378 @ 115.300
Ken B., Engine: 406, Tires: M/T 11.50
2008 Pontiac G8 GT Supercharged TVS1900: 10.488 @ 131.250
Sky, Supercharger: TVS1900 Tires: M&H 275/50-17
1968 AMC AMX : 10.640 @ 127.400
AL H., Engine: AMC 401, Tires: bias on front and slicks
1968 AMC AMX 2-seater: 10.810 @ 123.600
Al H, Engine: AMC 401, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: goodyear
2008 Pontiac G8 GT: 10.930 @ 126.180
Sky, Tires: Mickey Thompson ET Street Radial
2008 Pontiac G8 GT: 10.951 @ 128.520
Sky, Tires: MY ET Street Radial
2009 Pontiac G8 GT: 10.990 @ 126.240
ChrisD, Engine: 6.0L stock block, Tires: M/T 11x26x17, M&H 4.5x26x17
2009 Pontiac G8 GT- ALL MOTOR 6.0: 11.007 @ 125.910
Troy B., Engine: 6.0, Tires: NT05R's
1971 AMC AMX : 11.093 @ 119.320
Paul M, Engine: 401, Tires: M/T 28/11.5-15
2008 Pontiac G8 GT: 11.318 @ 119.950
Sky, Tires: MT ET Street 275/40/18
2008 Pontiac G8 GT: 11.503 @ 119.400
Sky, Tires: M/T ET Street Radial
1985 Opel Kadett gsi turbo: 11.700 @ 122.000
Lajos Udvaros, Engine: c20let, Turbos: turbonetics t3/t4 Tires: yokohama a048