This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
Please use the compatibility chart drop down menu above to double check if this will work for your car.
You must have a factory installed keyless entry system for this to work.
This listing is for a new remote as well as a new uncut key. The remote is the complete unit that will lock and unlock your doors, a battery has already been installed. The key is a transponder(chipped) key that will start your car.
Free easy to follow instructions are included. You do not need any existing remotes to program a new one. You will have ulimited access to our tech support to help you every step of the way.**YOU NEED TWO WORKING KEYS(ORIGINALS NOT COPIES) TO PROGRAM THE IGNITION KEY TO START YOUR CAR YOURSELF. OTHERWISE IT NEEDS TO BE PROGRAMMED AT THE DEALER
**The Licoln LS is the only vehicle that needs to be programmed by a dealer/locksmith.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Analyzing "Smart Counters" only at inkFrog
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2005 Dragster Rear Engine top fuel: 4.498 @ 333.740
brandon burnstein, Engine: 499 tfx, Supercharger: 14-71 Tires: goodyear
2002 Dragster Rear Engine TAD - Top Alcohol: 5.336 @ 266.690
Chris Demke, Engine: 471 BAE, Supercharger: PSI 'D' screw blower Tires: Hoosier
2002 Dragster Rear Engine TAD-Blown Alcohol: 5.370 @ 265.690
1996 Dragster Rear Engine Top Fuel Dragster: 5.529 @ 248.610
John Buchanan, Engine: TFX 496, Supercharger: Moonyham 14-71
1990 Dragster Rear Engine GTS: 6.760 @ 217.000
2001 Dragster Rear Engine 4-link: 6.948 @ 194.350
Billy Thomas, Engine: 555 Chevorlet,
2008 Dragster Rear Engine Turbo 4 mitsubishi: 6.955 @ 193.000
Bob Niemczyk, Engine: 4g63 mitsubishi, Turbos: airwerks 76mm
1991 Dragster Rear Engine 355 Chevy V-8 blown alcohol: 6.990 @ 188.000
Pat Hine, Engine: 355, Supercharger: 6-71 Bowers blower Tires: 33.5 x 15x15 Goodyear Eagle
2002 Dragster Rear Engine 240: 7.150 @ 189.900
b. metka / d. sherman, Engine: 506, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: hoosier
1975 Dragster Rear Engine AA/BAD: 7.180 @ 196.000
2008 Dragster Rear Engine mm dragster: 7.180 @ 186.000
richard arnold, Engine: 567, Tires: 17x34.5x16
1995 Dragster Rear Engine : 7.354 @ 177.580
Bob Payton, Engine: 540 BBC,
1991 Dragster Rear Engine Tin Man 221: 7.411 @ 179.950
Gary Lowry, Engine: 572 Indy Dodge, Tires: Hooiser
1996 Dragster Rear Engine Oldsmobile: 7.472 @ 183.000
Bob Gregory, Engine: 445 CI Oldsmobile, Big Chief Heads, Hogan With Due,
2004 Dragster Rear Engine Car: 7.500 @ 178.000
Justin, Engine: 555 Shafiroff, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: Hoosier
2007 Dragster Rear Engine TNT: 7.500 @ 182.000
Eric Gibson, Engine: 565, Tires: Hoosier/MT
2007 Dragster Rear Engine : 7.521 @ 186.230
Aaron Roberts, Engine: 434 small block, Tires: goodyear
2000 Dragster Rear Engine Worthy 4-link: 7.610 @ 175.090
Barbara Byrd, Engine: 555 cu. in. Chevy,
2004 Dragster Rear Engine Ray Miller: 7.620 @ 182.070
Mike Sturgill, Engine: 555 BBC, Supercharger: na Turbos: na Tires: 17x33.5 rears-M/T, or Hoosiers depends on track
1981 Dragster Rear Engine : 7.680 @ 172.450
Bill Burnham, Engine: mazda 20b 3-rotor, Supercharger: 6-71 roots style Tires: 14/32 hoosiers