This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
Please use the compatibility chart drop down menu above to double check if this will work for your car.
You must have a factory installed keyless entry system for this to work.
This listing is for a new remote as well as a new uncut key. The remote is the complete unit that will lock and unlock your doors, a battery has already been installed. The key is a transponder(chipped) key that will start your car.
Free easy to follow instructions are included. You do not need any existing remotes to program a new one. You will have ulimited access to our tech support to help you every step of the way.**YOU NEED TWO WORKING KEYS(ORIGINALS NOT COPIES) TO PROGRAM THE IGNITION KEY TO START YOUR CAR YOURSELF. OTHERWISE IT NEEDS TO BE PROGRAMMED AT THE DEALER
**The Licoln LS is the only vehicle that needs to be programmed by a dealer/locksmith.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Analyzing "Smart Counters" only at inkFrog
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1989 Lincoln Mark VII LSC: 8.430 @ 156.000
TODD KASPER, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: MT 33x10.5x15
1989 Lincoln Mark VII : 8.910 @ 152.560
Bill Kieler, Engine: 388CID 351W base, Tires: BFG Drag Radial
1988 Lincoln Mark VII Bill Blass: 10.750 @ 125.000
Paul K. Viele, Engine: 363, Supercharger: ProCharger D1-SC Tires: M/T drag radial 295
2009 Mercedes-Benz ML63 AMG : 12.594 @ 112.510
Amgv, Engine: 6.2, Tires: 295/35/21
1987 Lincoln Mark VII LSC: 12.877 @ 109.590
Tom Raia, Engine: 9.87:1 304c.i., Supercharger: Novi GSS Tires: Falken 245/50-16
2007 Mercedes-Benz ML63 AMG : 13.210 @ 107.050
2007 Mercedes-Benz ML63 AMG : 13.233 @ 105.180
1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC: 13.270 @ 102.000
Andrew, Engine: 5.0 302 HO,
1999 Saturn SL SL2T: 13.835 @ 107.680
Bill Allen, Engine: 1.9 LKO, Turbos: T3T04E Tires: Kuhmo 195/65 r15's
1990 Lincoln Mark VII Bill Blass: 13.835 @ 102.102
Rick Richards, Engine: 342, Tires: 225-60-16
1988 Lincoln Mark VII LSC: 14.328 @ 97.100
Mike Spina, Engine: 302 HO, Tires: BFG Drag 255/50/16
1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC: 14.486 @ 97.000
Jack, Engine: Original 5.0 HO, Tires: Cooper Lifeliner
1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC: 14.695 @ 96.000
BigDaddy, Engine: 302 HO, Tires: 215/60/16 Cooper Lifeliners
1991 Lincoln Mark VII SE: 14.898 @ 93.490
92LscKid, Tires: 245/50/16 Kuhmo street tire 22 psi
1992 Saturn SL : 15.251 @ 79.780
Neil Gierman, Engine: 1.9L 4cyl SOHC, Tires: BF Goodrich Comp T/A Drag Radials (Front)
1989 Lincoln Mark VII LSC: 15.501 @ 92.170
1992 Lincoln Mark VII LSC: 15.591 @ 90.930
Chan Inger, Engine: 5.0L HO non MAF, Supercharger: - Turbos: - Tires: 245/45/17 Nexen N3000
1988 Lincoln Mark VII LSC: 15.800 @ 89.000
Chris, Engine: 302 5.0 HO, Supercharger: not yet Turbos: N/A
1990 Lincoln Mark VII LSC: 16.040 @ 88.000
April Espinosa, Engine: 302,
1996 Saturn SL : 16.730 @ 82.590
randy johnson, Engine: 1.9L SOHC, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: 185/65/14 $50 el cheapo all season