This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
Please use the compatibility chart drop down menu above to double check if this will work for your car.
You must have a factory installed keyless entry system for this to work.
This listing is for a new remote as well as a new uncut key. The remote is the complete unit that will lock and unlock your doors, a battery has already been installed. The key is a transponder(chipped) key that will start your car.
Free easy to follow instructions are included. You do not need any existing remotes to program a new one. You will have ulimited access to our tech support to help you every step of the way.**YOU NEED TWO WORKING KEYS(ORIGINALS NOT COPIES) TO PROGRAM THE IGNITION KEY TO START YOUR CAR YOURSELF. OTHERWISE IT NEEDS TO BE PROGRAMMED AT THE DEALER
**The Licoln LS is the only vehicle that needs to be programmed by a dealer/locksmith.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Analyzing "Smart Counters" only at inkFrog
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1972 Toyota Carina : 8.941 @ 149.500
Garrick, Engine: 3tc, Turbos: PT-? Tires: 28x10.5
1973 Toyota Carina : 11.744 @ 114.790
Nick Martinez, Engine: 93 22RE, Turbos: T68
1973 Toyota Carina : 11.752 @ 116.980
Nick Martinez, Engine: toyota 22rte, Turbos: T-68 Tires: Micky
1995 Kit-Car Shelby Cobra : 12.708 @ 108.400
Steve Brown, Engine: Chevy 350 ZZ4 Small Block V8, Supercharger: None Turbos: None Tires: Toyo Proxies
2006 Jeep Liberty CRD Turbo Diesel: 16.460 @ 80.800
Wally Darbyshire, Engine: 2.8L Intercooled Trubo Diesel, Turbos: Garett
2004 Jeep Liberty Limited: 16.890 @ 80.580
2008 Jeep Liberty Limited 4x4: 17.010 @ 81.030
NA, Engine: sohc 12 valve v6,
2003 Jeep Liberty : 20.570 @ 76.900