This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
Please use the compatibility chart drop down menu above to double check if this will work for your car.
You must have a factory installed keyless entry system for this to work.
This listing is for a new remote as well as a new uncut key. The remote is the complete unit that will lock and unlock your doors, a battery has already been installed. The key is a transponder(chipped) key that will start your car.
Free easy to follow instructions are included. You do not need any existing remotes to program a new one. You will have ulimited access to our tech support to help you every step of the way.**YOU NEED TWO WORKING KEYS(ORIGINALS NOT COPIES) TO PROGRAM THE IGNITION KEY TO START YOUR CAR YOURSELF. OTHERWISE IT NEEDS TO BE PROGRAMMED AT THE DEALER
**The Licoln LS is the only vehicle that needs to be programmed by a dealer/locksmith.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Analyzing "Smart Counters" only at inkFrog
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2010 Yamaha V Max : 9.813 @ 137.610
Brett Horton, Engine: Internal Stock,
2009 Yamaha V Max : 9.870 @ 138.000
Mark Bastinck, Engine: 1670 cc (stock), Tires: 240/18 Conti Race attack
1985 Yamaha V Max : 9.940 @ 135.330
Sean Porter, Engine: 1500,
2009 Yamaha V Max 1679cc: 10.269 @ 130.530
Qtip, Engine: 1679, Tires: Shinko 003 180/55-18
2000 Yamaha V Max : 10.534 @ 129.920
thadd stevens, Engine: 1428cc,
1997 Yamaha V Max : 10.609 @ 130.815
Rix Lewis, Engine: 1200cc, Supercharger: n\a Turbos: n\a Tires: stock
1990 Yamaha V Max : 10.800 @ 125.000
John Warren, Engine: 1198, Supercharger: NA Turbos: NA Tires: Dunlop
2009 Yamaha V Max : 10.863 @ 130.200
1994 Yamaha V Max 1260: 10.930 @ 122.940
Joe Jon, Engine: 1260, Tires: AVON VENOM 120 AND 170
1999 Yamaha V Max : 10.980 @ 121.000
Sean Morley, Engine: Stock Internals, Tires: 170/60 Metzler
1999 Yamaha V Max : 11.040 @ 122.970
1994 Yamaha V Max Vmax: 11.050 @ 120.220
Sean Morley, Engine: Stock Internals - 1198cc, Tires: Stock Size Tires
1997 Yamaha V Max : 11.330 @ 119.700
Erik, Engine: 1200cc, Tires: Metzeler ME880
1985 Yamaha V Max : 11.481 @ 115.910
1989 Yamaha V Max VMX 1200: 11.621 @ 115.216
1988 Yamaha V Max VMX1200: 11.640 @ 115.780
Rusty, Engine: 1200cc,
1951 Other Prefect : 11.750 @ 115.650
joe, Engine: sb chev, Supercharger: no Turbos: no
1994 Mitsubishi Lancer GSR GT28RS: 12.144 @ 113.870
Edward, Engine: 4g93T 1.8, Supercharger: none Turbos: GT28RS Tires: 23/ 8.0-13
2009 Mitsubishi Lancer Ralliart: 12.830 @ 106.060
Eddie Menendez, Engine: 4b11t, Turbos: Evo X
2010 Chevrolet HHR SS EFR 6758 Turbo: 12.840 @ 111.670
Eric Gagne, Engine: LNF 2.0L, Turbos: EFR 6758 Tires: Slick m/t