This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
Please use the compatibility chart drop down menu above to double check if this will work for your car.
You must have a factory installed keyless entry system for this to work.
This listing is for a new remote as well as a new uncut key. The remote is the complete unit that will lock and unlock your doors, a battery has already been installed. The key is a transponder(chipped) key that will start your car.
Free easy to follow instructions are included. You do not need any existing remotes to program a new one. You will have ulimited access to our tech support to help you every step of the way.**YOU NEED TWO WORKING KEYS(ORIGINALS NOT COPIES) TO PROGRAM THE IGNITION KEY TO START YOUR CAR YOURSELF. OTHERWISE IT NEEDS TO BE PROGRAMMED AT THE DEALER
**The Licoln LS is the only vehicle that needs to be programmed by a dealer/locksmith.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Analyzing "Smart Counters" only at inkFrog
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2007 Honda Interceptor VFR800: 10.957 @ 124.550
Jonathan Mravic, Engine: stock, Supercharger: N/a Turbos: N/a Tires: Crappy Bridgestone bt23
1993 Lexus SC400 TT 4.0L 6-Speed Getrag: 11.269 @ 131.060
Bob, Engine: 4.0L V8, Turbos: Twin turbo Tires: M/T ET Drag
1994 Honda Interceptor VFR 750 rc36: 11.735 @ 117.180
1998 Honda Interceptor : 11.897 @ 114.040
Justin Kimbrough, Engine: 800cc, Tires: Conti-Road Attack Rear 180
2006 Honda Interceptor Vtec: 12.022 @ 114.110
1995 Lexus SC400 Vortech Supercharger: 12.047 @ 114.480
Khris Cox, Engine: 4.0 1uz-fe, Supercharger: Vortech V-9 Tires: Sumitomo 315/35/17 rear and 245/45/17 front. MT d
1993 Lexus SC400 : 12.204 @ 132.330
Bob McElhattan, Engine: Toyota 4.0l V8, Turbos: TT
2010 Maserati GranTurismo S: 12.910 @ 110.510
NA, Engine: V8, 433HP,
2013 Volkswagen Tiguan 132 pacific: 13.189 @ 104.700
Cliff, Turbos: Ko4 Tires: Stock
2012 Maserati GranTurismo Convertible: 13.500 @ 107.000
et, Engine: DOHC 32-valve V-8,
2007 Maserati GranTurismo : 13.520 @ 104.210
NA, Engine: 4.2-liter V8, Tires: 245/35R20 and 285/35R20
1992 Lexus SC400 sc400: 13.897 @ 99.240
Bryan Midas, Engine: 249000 miles, Tires: lamans hr -cheapies
2010 Volkswagen Tiguan 125 TSI 4motion: 14.022 @ 97.400
Doctor K, Engine: 2.0 TSI, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: stock Tires: Kumho
2013 Volkswagen Tiguan 155 TSI: 14.054 @ 94.930
St0n, Engine: APR Carbonio Intake,
2010 Volkswagen Tiguan 125TSI 4motion manual: 14.503 @ 92.780
Doctor K, Engine: 2.0 TSI, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: standard Tires: standard - Hankook
1995 Lexus SC400 : 14.720 @ 94.690
jay bihari, Engine: 4.0 v8, Tires: 225/55/16
2009 Volkswagen Tiguan SE Intake and ECU Tune: 14.731 @ 94.210
1994 Lexus SC400 : 15.370 @ 90.830
Matt, Engine: K&N cone. 168,000 miles,
2010 Volkswagen Tiguan SE: 15.510 @ 91.020
NA, Engine: Inline 4 Turbo: 200HP,
1992 Lexus SC400 : 15.563 @ 90.600
Robb Markle, Engine: 4.0L V8 DOHC 32V (Stock), Tires: Nitto 450