This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
Please use the compatibility chart drop down menu above to double check if this will work for your car.
You must have a factory installed keyless entry system for this to work.
This listing is for a new remote as well as a new uncut key. The remote is the complete unit that will lock and unlock your doors, a battery has already been installed. The key is a transponder(chipped) key that will start your car.
Free easy to follow instructions are included. You do not need any existing remotes to program a new one. You will have ulimited access to our tech support to help you every step of the way.**YOU NEED TWO WORKING KEYS(ORIGINALS NOT COPIES) TO PROGRAM THE IGNITION KEY TO START YOUR CAR YOURSELF. OTHERWISE IT NEEDS TO BE PROGRAMMED AT THE DEALER
**The Licoln LS is the only vehicle that needs to be programmed by a dealer/locksmith.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Analyzing "Smart Counters" only at inkFrog
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1958 Ford Anglia : 7.481 @ 190.570
Paul Wright, Engine: 555ci Chevy, Supercharger: 8/71 Tires: M/T
1948 Ford Anglia : 9.174 @ 139.480
Ed Galbraith, Engine: 355, Tires: MT
1955 Ford Anglia 103e: 10.970 @ 119.690
Barry Woodford, Engine: chevy 383, Tires: m/h
1978 Porsche 930 : 11.440 @ 140.000
Qvarnis, Engine: 3.6, Turbos: Twinturbo Tires: Yokohama Advan 048R, 285/30-18
1969 AMC Scrambler : 11.620 @ 120.000
James Landis, Engine: 390, Tires: drag radial
1986 Porsche 930 : 12.120 @ 120.480
Darin Matera, Engine: 3.3, Turbos: BullsEye S262
1978 Porsche 930 : 12.200 @ 125.000
Michael Bene't, Engine: 3.3L Turbo, Turbos: k-27 Tires: Stock
1997 Nissan Silvia S14: 12.255 @ 111.000
Milangelo Gaari, Engine: sr20det, Turbos: T28 Tires: MT ET Streets
1983 Nissan Silvia s12: 12.596 @ 108.610
adi, Engine: 1.8 ca18et, Turbos: yes stock Tires: mickey thompson
2011 Infiniti M56 S: 13.210 @ 108.110
et, Engine: DOHC 32-valve V-8,
2011 Infiniti M56 : 13.410 @ 107.020
NA, Engine: V8: 420HP,
1969 AMC Scrambler : 13.460 @ 105.000
Bob Witt, Engine: 390,
1954 Ford Anglia 2-Door Sedan: 25.500 @ 49.800
Dean Kirsten, Engine: 1172cc/10hp, Supercharger: Ya, right! Turbos: Huh? Tires: 5.25x16 Firestone bias-ply