This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
Please use the compatibility chart drop down menu above to double check if this will work for your car.
You must have a factory installed keyless entry system for this to work.
This listing is for a new remote as well as a new uncut key. The remote is the complete unit that will lock and unlock your doors, a battery has already been installed. The key is a transponder(chipped) key that will start your car.
Free easy to follow instructions are included. You do not need any existing remotes to program a new one. You will have ulimited access to our tech support to help you every step of the way.**YOU NEED TWO WORKING KEYS(ORIGINALS NOT COPIES) TO PROGRAM THE IGNITION KEY TO START YOUR CAR YOURSELF. OTHERWISE IT NEEDS TO BE PROGRAMMED AT THE DEALER
**The Licoln LS is the only vehicle that needs to be programmed by a dealer/locksmith.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Analyzing "Smart Counters" only at inkFrog
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1976 Holden Torana LX: 7.690 @ 177.570
peter papaioannou, Engine: 632 Big Block Chev, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: goodyear 32x15x16
1972 Holden Torana LJ: 9.032 @ 146.990
kerry demetriou, Engine: 400ci, Tires: mickey tompson
1975 Holden Torana lh: 9.056 @ 149.800
Victor tsatlogianis, Engine: 400 sb chevrolet, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: m/t et drag 28-10.5
1970 Holden Torana LC GTR XU1: 9.308 @ 144.070
Steve Reissis, Engine: SBC 383ci, Turbos: n/a Tires: et drag
1975 Holden Torana SS: 9.410 @ 141.890
Michael Ellis, Engine: Small Block Chev 380cu, Tires: Mickey Thompson
1968 Holden Torana HB: 9.728 @ 136.060
Wade Powell, Engine: Chev 400, Tires: MT
1975 Holden Torana lh gpak: 9.801 @ 136.430
jorge leiriao, Engine: 350 chev, Tires: m\t 28-10.5
1977 Holden Torana lx: 10.120 @ 131.820
Trent Smith, Engine: 308, Supercharger: nil Turbos: nil Tires: 295/50/15 135/15
1974 Holden Torana lh: 10.601 @ 126.860
Gualdino Cosme, Engine: SB CHEV 383,
1990 Yamaha FJ 1200: 10.971 @ 126.230
Andy Bailey, Engine: 1188cc, Tires: Bridgestone BT56
1989 Yamaha FJ FJ 1200: 11.148 @ 120.758
1974 Holden Torana : 11.230 @ 126.000
Dean, Engine: 308 Australian Small Block - 440hp, Supercharger: nil Turbos: nil Tires: 225 / 295
1977 Holden Torana LX: 11.306 @ 117.180
Roger Moorhouse, Engine: Chevy, Tires: MT ET Drag
1977 Holden Torana LX hatch sunbird: 11.341 @ 121.540
Con Pakos, Engine: by Gonzalez Racing holden 355ci, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: m/t 26x8.5, caravan tyres front
1975 Holden Torana lh: 11.780 @ 114.270
stephen stergiou, Engine: 308, Tires: m/t 26x 10
1976 Holden Torana LX hatch: 12.950 @ 107.390
brendan miller, Engine: 327 chev, Tires: 235s
1970 Holden Torana LC 202: 12.995 @ 106.850
Graham Gaskell, Engine: 202 with 3 x weber, Tires: 205x60x14 Bridgestone
1970 Holden Torana XU1: 14.287 @ 95.870
Craig Alderson, Engine: 202ci, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: 175 x 70 x 13
2003 GMC Envoy SLE: 15.400 @ 92.000
Dimitri, Engine: 4.2L 4200 Vortec Inline 6 (10:1) Compression, Supercharger: None Turbos: None Tires: 235/35/22R
2003 GMC Envoy SLT 4x4: 15.570 @ 88.000
JC, Engine: I6, Tires: Cooper Discover