This item has been shown 9234 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
Please use the compatibility chart drop down menu above to double check if this will work for your car.
You must have a factory installed keyless entry system for this to work.
This listing is for a new remote as well as a new uncut key. The remote is the complete unit that will lock and unlock your doors, a battery has already been installed. The key is a transponder(chipped) key that will start your car.
Free easy to follow instructions are included. You do not need any existing remotes to program a new one. You will have ulimited access to our tech support to help you every step of the way.**YOU NEED TWO WORKING KEYS(ORIGINALS NOT COPIES) TO PROGRAM THE IGNITION KEY TO START YOUR CAR YOURSELF. OTHERWISE IT NEEDS TO BE PROGRAMMED AT THE DEALER
**The Licoln LS is the only vehicle that needs to be programmed by a dealer/locksmith.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Analyzing "Smart Counters" only at inkFrog
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2004 Holden VY commodore ss: 9.816 @ 140.990
Jerry Tsipiras, Engine: ls-1 346, Turbos: single turbo Tires: 28/9.0 M/T
2003 Holden VY SS: 12.970 @ 105.840
peter, Engine: 5.7 ls1, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: 235/4018 nangkang
1981 Alfa Romeo GTV-6 3.2 V6 24V: 13.173 @ 103.490
fastcar, Engine: 3.2 V6 24V, Tires: Toyo R888 225/45 R16
1981 Alfa Romeo GTV-6 3.2 24V: 13.404 @ 104.530
fastcar, Engine: 3.2 V6 24V from 147GTA,
1981 Alfa Romeo GTV-6 3.2 V6: 13.577 @ 105.140
fastcar, Engine: 3.2 V6 24V GTA, Tires: Yokohama Advan A038
1981 Alfa Romeo GTV-6 3.2 24V: 13.789 @ 101.050
fastcar, Engine: 3.2 V6 24V,
1981 Alfa Romeo GTV-6 3.2 24V: 13.914 @ 99.110
fastcar, Engine: 3.2 V6 24V from 147GTA, Tires: Yokohama A520 205/45R16, 225/45R16
1982 Mitsubishi Colt sedan : 15.251 @ 103.400
dennis m. diel, Engine: 4g63 NA from RVR, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: nankang
2006 Lincoln Zephyr : 15.610 @ 91.030