This item has been shown 6461 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
SEARCH OUR store
- Order by Noon EST and this part ships today!
- Always Free Shipping with your AM-AutoParts orders.
- Lowest price on brand new, in-the-box auto parts.
Engine Ignition Coil Kit Set of 8 NEW for Ford Lincoln Mercury 4.6L 5.4L V8
- SET contains 8 Coils
- Enough for one 8 Cylinder Engine
- New not remanufactured
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 3W7Z-12029-AA, 1L2U-12A366-AA, 3W7E-12A366-AA, F7TU-12A366-CC, 3W7Z12029AA, 1L2U12A366AA, 1L2UAA, 3W7E12A366AA, 3W7EAA, DG508, F7TU12A366CC, F7TUCC
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Direct replacement
- 100% factory tested
- Fits SOHC (Single Overhead Cam) engines only
- 2006-11 Ford Crown Victoria Ignition Coil (Set of 8)
- 1998-05 Ford Crown Victoria Ignition Coil (Set of 8) (excluding CNG Models)
- 2000-03 Ford E150 Van Ignition Coil (Set of 8) for V8 4.6L
- 1997-03 Ford E150 Van Ignition Coil (Set of 8) for V8 5.4L
- 2004-13 Ford E150 Van Ignition Coil (Set of 8)
- 2004-13 Ford E250 Van Ignition Coil (Set of 8)
- 2000-03 Ford E250 Van Ignition Coil (Set of 8) for V8 4.6L
- 1997-03 Ford E250 Van Ignition Coil (Set of 8) for V8 5.4L
- 1997-03 Ford E350 Van Ignition Coil (Set of 8) for V8 5.4L
- 2004-13 Ford E350 Van Ignition Coil (Set of 8)
- 2000-05 Ford Excursion Ignition Coil (Set of 8)
- 2000-04 Ford Expedition Ignition Coil (Set of 8)
- 1997-99 Ford Expedition Ignition Coil (Set of 8) for V8 5.4L SOHC (8th Vin Digit L)
- 2002-05 Ford Explorer Ignition Coil (Set of 8) for V8 4.6L (excluding Sport Trac Models)
- 2000-08 Ford F150 Truck Ignition Coil (Set of 8) for V8 4.6L
- 2004 Ford F150 Truck Heritage Model Ignition Coil for V8 5.4L (Set of 8)
- 1997-03 Ford F150 Truck Ignition Coil (Set of 8) for V8 5.4L
- 1997-99 Ford F250 Truck (Under 8500LB GVW) Ignition Coil (Set of 8) for V8 5.4L
- 1999-04 Ford F250 Truck Super Duty Ignition Coil (Set of 8)
- 1999-04 Ford F350 Truck Super Duty Ignition Coil (Set of 8)
- 1999-03 Ford F450 Truck Super Duty Ignition Coil (Set of 8)
- 1999-03 Ford F550 Truck Super Duty Ignition Coil (Set of 8)
- 1999-04 Ford Mustang Ignition Coil (Set of 8) for V8 4.6L SOHC
- 1999 Lincoln Navigator Ignition Coil (Set of 8) for V8 5.4L SOHC (8th Vin Digit L)
- 1998 Lincoln Navigator Ignition Coil (Set of 8)
- 1998-11 Lincoln Town Car Ignition Coil (Set of 8)
- 1998-11 Mercury Grand Marquis Ignition Coil (Set of 8)
- 2002-05 Mercury Mountaineer Ignition Coil (Set of 8) for V8 4.6L
This item is backed by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
If you have a question about a part you should contact us before buying. We're staffed from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST Monday through Friday and usually reply within hours. All items are continually re-listed. If we are unable to answer your question before the current listing ends, another sale will be available.
AM Autoparts is proud to offer you the best price and fastest service for all your aftermarket parts needs. In order to keep our prices low, we have the following purchasing policies:
Shipping and Billing:
- We only accept payment from, and ship to, Confirmed PayPal addresses.
- We ship to the continental 48 states; we do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, The Virgin Islands, or Puerto Rico.
- We are unable to accept payments from, or ship to, international addresses including Canada.
- We ship 98% of packages the same day if ordered before 12:00 PM EST.
- AM Autoparts is happy to warranty our parts for 60 days after purchase. Parts must be in new, salable condition. AM Autoparts reserves the right to assess a 15% restocking fee.
- We only warranty cost of parts. Any installation or other fees are non-refundable.
- If a part arrives damaged, or is defective, it is our responsibility to take care of it but it must be reported to us immediately.
Payment: Immediate Payment via PayPal. Please purchase and pay for the item through the sale, and do not manually send us a PayPal payment.
We're here for you!
We are proud to offer quality service and we want your transaction to go perfectly. Take advantage of our customer service representatives who are here to help you; contact us on . Thank you for your interest and we hope to do business with you!
Business hours: 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST Monday through Friday
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1933 StreetRod Willys Willy's: 8.580 @ 149.480
Steve Duber, Engine: 355, Supercharger: 6-71 BDS stage 5
1941 StreetRod Willys Willys Coupe: 8.950 @ 148.000
Rick Van Riper, Engine: Small Block 427, Supercharger: 671 Blower Tires: Mickey Thompsons
1933 StreetRod Willys Willys Coupe: 8.970 @ 154.000
Greg Mauchamer, Engine: 354 Chrysler Hemi, Supercharger: 6:71
1994 Honda del Sol : 9.318 @ 153.020
Harry Sohn, Engine: B18, Turbos: T-74 Tires: Goodyear slicks
1970 Chrysler Valiant Pacer: 9.824 @ 136.030
Simon, Engine: 440, Tires: Goodyear slicks
1997 Honda del Sol Vtec (JRSC + Nitrous): 11.820 @ 118.880
Ryan Gerstmar, Engine: 2l B18C1 with Golden Eagle wet sleeves, Supercharger: Ported Eaton M62 Tires: M & H 23x8.5x15
1972 Chrysler Valiant Pacer: 12.026 @ 115.662
johnny, Engine: 340 mopar, Tires: hoosier
1997 Honda del Sol S: 12.178 @ 119.460
Shane Souza, Engine: B16, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: T4
1997 Honda del Sol Vtec: 12.376 @ 109.770
Ryan Gerstmar, Engine: 1979 cc inline 4 DOHC Vtec Motor - B Series Hybrid, Supercharger: ENDYN Ported M62 EATON Tires: M & H 23x8.5x15
1994 Honda del Sol VTEC: 12.437 @ 109.740
David Stewart, Engine: B16A3 head, B18C5 block, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: M/T Drag ET 22x15x8
1971 Chrysler Valiant Charger 770: 12.491 @ 112.300
Mal, Engine: Gen 3 6.1 SRT HEMI, Tires: MT ET SR 255/60/15
1966 Chrysler Valiant vc/australian: 12.705 @ 107.010
steve, Engine: 318, Tires: 24/8.5
1993 Honda del Sol s: 12.868 @ 112.270
Meng Xiong, Engine: D16, Turbos: t3/t4 50trim .48
1994 Honda del Sol VTEC: 12.916 @ 104.230
David Stewart, Engine: B18C5, Tires: Mickey Thompson 20x6x14
1994 Honda del Sol Si: 12.926 @ 113.278
Mike Bell, Engine: 95 B18C1, Tires: MT slicks 22x8x15
1993 Honda del Sol Si: 13.400 @ 107.000
Eric Thompson, Engine: B18B1 (Integra Ls 1994), Supercharger: NA Turbos: NA Tires: Falken Azenis 205/50/15
1993 Honda del Sol SI Turbo: 13.600 @ 105.550
Kris Orson, Engine: B20 Vtec, Turbos: T3/T4 Tires: Street
1997 Honda del Sol VTEC: 13.768 @ 97.939
Ryan Gerstmar, Engine: 1956 CC DOHC VTEC, Tires: MT 22x8x15
1994 Honda del Sol S Jackson Racing Race Supercharger: 13.810 @ 104.200
C K, Engine: B18c1, Supercharger: Jackson Racing Race Tires: Nitto Neo Gen
1993 Honda del Sol SI: 13.900 @ 101.000
Nate, Engine: K24a2 tsx motor, Turbos: T3 Tires: toyo ts-1