This item has been shown 6461 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
SEARCH OUR store
- Order by Noon EST and this part ships today!
- Always Free Shipping with your AM-AutoParts orders.
- Lowest price on brand new, in-the-box auto parts.
Engine Ignition Coil Kit Set of 8 NEW for Ford Lincoln Mercury 4.6L 5.4L V8
- SET contains 8 Coils
- Enough for one 8 Cylinder Engine
- New not remanufactured
- Replaces dealer part numbers: 3W7Z-12029-AA, 1L2U-12A366-AA, 3W7E-12A366-AA, F7TU-12A366-CC, 3W7Z12029AA, 1L2U12A366AA, 1L2UAA, 3W7E12A366AA, 3W7EAA, DG508, F7TU12A366CC, F7TUCC
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Direct replacement
- 100% factory tested
- Fits SOHC (Single Overhead Cam) engines only
- 2006-11 Ford Crown Victoria Ignition Coil (Set of 8)
- 1998-05 Ford Crown Victoria Ignition Coil (Set of 8) (excluding CNG Models)
- 2000-03 Ford E150 Van Ignition Coil (Set of 8) for V8 4.6L
- 1997-03 Ford E150 Van Ignition Coil (Set of 8) for V8 5.4L
- 2004-13 Ford E150 Van Ignition Coil (Set of 8)
- 2004-13 Ford E250 Van Ignition Coil (Set of 8)
- 2000-03 Ford E250 Van Ignition Coil (Set of 8) for V8 4.6L
- 1997-03 Ford E250 Van Ignition Coil (Set of 8) for V8 5.4L
- 1997-03 Ford E350 Van Ignition Coil (Set of 8) for V8 5.4L
- 2004-13 Ford E350 Van Ignition Coil (Set of 8)
- 2000-05 Ford Excursion Ignition Coil (Set of 8)
- 2000-04 Ford Expedition Ignition Coil (Set of 8)
- 1997-99 Ford Expedition Ignition Coil (Set of 8) for V8 5.4L SOHC (8th Vin Digit L)
- 2002-05 Ford Explorer Ignition Coil (Set of 8) for V8 4.6L (excluding Sport Trac Models)
- 2000-08 Ford F150 Truck Ignition Coil (Set of 8) for V8 4.6L
- 2004 Ford F150 Truck Heritage Model Ignition Coil for V8 5.4L (Set of 8)
- 1997-03 Ford F150 Truck Ignition Coil (Set of 8) for V8 5.4L
- 1997-99 Ford F250 Truck (Under 8500LB GVW) Ignition Coil (Set of 8) for V8 5.4L
- 1999-04 Ford F250 Truck Super Duty Ignition Coil (Set of 8)
- 1999-04 Ford F350 Truck Super Duty Ignition Coil (Set of 8)
- 1999-03 Ford F450 Truck Super Duty Ignition Coil (Set of 8)
- 1999-03 Ford F550 Truck Super Duty Ignition Coil (Set of 8)
- 1999-04 Ford Mustang Ignition Coil (Set of 8) for V8 4.6L SOHC
- 1999 Lincoln Navigator Ignition Coil (Set of 8) for V8 5.4L SOHC (8th Vin Digit L)
- 1998 Lincoln Navigator Ignition Coil (Set of 8)
- 1998-11 Lincoln Town Car Ignition Coil (Set of 8)
- 1998-11 Mercury Grand Marquis Ignition Coil (Set of 8)
- 2002-05 Mercury Mountaineer Ignition Coil (Set of 8) for V8 4.6L
This item is backed by a manufacturer's Limited Lifetime Warranty. In the event this item should fail due to manufacturing defects during intended use, we will exchange the part free of charge (excludes shipping charges) for the original purchaser. Please keep your invoice for proof of this warranty.
If you have a question about a part you should contact us before buying. We're staffed from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST Monday through Friday and usually reply within hours. All items are continually re-listed. If we are unable to answer your question before the current listing ends, another sale will be available.
AM Autoparts is proud to offer you the best price and fastest service for all your aftermarket parts needs. In order to keep our prices low, we have the following purchasing policies:
Shipping and Billing:
- We only accept payment from, and ship to, Confirmed PayPal addresses.
- We ship to the continental 48 states; we do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, The Virgin Islands, or Puerto Rico.
- We are unable to accept payments from, or ship to, international addresses including Canada.
- We ship 98% of packages the same day if ordered before 12:00 PM EST.
- AM Autoparts is happy to warranty our parts for 60 days after purchase. Parts must be in new, salable condition. AM Autoparts reserves the right to assess a 15% restocking fee.
- We only warranty cost of parts. Any installation or other fees are non-refundable.
- If a part arrives damaged, or is defective, it is our responsibility to take care of it but it must be reported to us immediately.
Payment: Immediate Payment via PayPal. Please purchase and pay for the item through the sale, and do not manually send us a PayPal payment.
We're here for you!
We are proud to offer quality service and we want your transaction to go perfectly. Take advantage of our customer service representatives who are here to help you; contact us on . Thank you for your interest and we hope to do business with you!
Business hours: 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST Monday through Friday
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1972 Chevrolet Monte Carlo : 7.559 @ 190.122
Matt H., Engine: 467ci HRE-built chevy big block, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a
1986 Chevrolet Monte Carlo ss: 8.601 @ 157.780
mark, Engine: 5?? ci, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: 29.5 10.5w
1985 Chevrolet Monte Carlo ss: 8.740 @ 155.650
john, Engine: 447 ci sbc, Supercharger: x Turbos: x Tires: hoosier
1979 Chevrolet Monte Carlo : 9.180 @ 148.310
Anthony Randle, Engine: 454, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: hoosier
1986 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS: 9.586 @ 144.630
Mark Preston, Engine: 498 BBC, Tires: Hoosier Drag Radial 315-60's
1972 Chevrolet Monte Carlo : 9.634 @ 141.500
Jon Rutledge, Engine: 565 NA, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: goodyear/Hoosiers
2006 Mercedes-Benz SLR RENNtech: 9.687 @ 142.120
SGC, Engine: 5.5L Supercharged V8, Tires: Hoosier
2001 Ford Focus Zetec Turbo: 9.830 @ 149.000
Daniel Micallef, Engine: zetec, Turbos: !!!!! Tires: M&H
1981 Chevrolet Monte Carlo LS: 9.912 @ 135.140
ELIO LADICANI, Engine: 388 Stroker, Tires: 10.5
1985 Chevrolet Monte Carlo : 9.919 @ 145.000
Rob Rosenberg, Engine: R&R 540 BBC, Supercharger: na Turbos: na Tires: 29.5X11.5 Hoosier Quick Time Pros
1970 Chevrolet Monte Carlo : 9.940 @ 133.000
chris crusse, Engine: 489 big block, Tires: 29.5-10.5 mickey thompson
1984 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS: 10.059 @ 131.550
Mark Hensley, Engine: 355, Supercharger: NO Turbos: NO Tires: M/T 29.5-9-15
1997 Mitsubishi L300 LS1 VAN: 10.114 @ 130.490
con pakos, Engine: LS1 408ci Gonzalez Race Engines, Supercharger: - Turbos: - Tires: m/t 29.5x9.0
2006 Mercedes-Benz SLR : 10.292 @ 134.360
SGC, Tires: Hoosier Drag Radials
1982 Chevrolet Monte Carlo : 10.340 @ 132.100
zac, Engine: 361 sbc, Tires: M/T E/T 29.5
2008 Mercedes-Benz SLR RENNtech: 10.439 @ 133.040
SGC, Tires: 17
1985 Chevrolet Monte Carlo SS: 10.520 @ 127.080
Carlos E Otero, Engine: 406, Tires: 28.0-10.5-15
1979 Chevrolet Monte Carlo : 10.704 @ 128.670
oliver Krautberger, Engine: 383 small block, Tires: F: Hoosier 23x5x15 R: Hoosier 27x10,5x15
1984 Chevrolet Monte Carlo : 10.750 @ 126.320
Gerald, Engine: 383ci small block, Supercharger: ATI P1SC Procharger Tires: M/T ET Streets 30x11
1970 Chevrolet Monte Carlo : 10.771 @ 123.320
Jimmy Vokovan, Engine: 406 small block, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: 29.5 X10