This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
It is your responsibility to purchase the correct part.
Very often there is more than one part available per application as auto makers often switch midyear. ’s compatibility system does not allow sellers to account for any variations by VIN. If you don’t have the part number, you can get it from any dealership by providing your VIN. This way you can avoid unnecessary hassle and return shipping costs. We provide part numbers and high resolution photos, but if you do not check them we cannot guarantee fitment.
BRAND NEW IGNITION DISTRIBUTOR FOR 95-00 DODGE PLYMOUTH AND CHRYSLER
Restore proper spark in your Plymouth Chrysler or Dodge with this Complete Brand New Distributor Assembly. Comes complete with all new parts including the cap rotor ignition module coil and all necessary timing/position sensors; this part is a direct OEM replacement part and is ready for installation striaght out of the box. Perfect for replacing your old worn out distributor or for anyone needing a new distributor to complete a new engine swap. *See Fitment Guide for part number and to confirm this is the correct part before purchase
Manufacturer: AIP Electronics
100% New Construction
High Quality OEM Replacement Part
Fit and Quality Guaranteed
Ready for Install Straight out of the box
1995-2000 Plymouth Breeze 2.5L
1995-2000 Chrysler Cirrus 2.5L
1995-2000 Dodge Stratus 2.5L
1995-2000 Chrysler Sebring 2.5L
1995-2000 Dodge Avenger 2.5L
Founded in 2005, AIP Electronics LLC is well established as one of North America's premier automotive electronic parts supplier, offering the Global Automotive Market a quality online solution for direct replacement parts.
We strive to provide only quality NEW parts that meet or exceed OEM specifications.
with a global of 100% quality assurance and reliability , all parts from AIP are guaranteed to be brand new, fully tested, and inspected by our team of highly trained technicians.
For Domestic we use a variety of different services to ensure the quickest delivery while keeping our prices as low as possible. With our free Shipping options, items one pound and under are sent via USPS Priority Mail or First Class Mail. Items over 1 pound are sent via UPS Ground. You can view the services we offer for this listing by clicking on the Shipping and Payments tab located near the top of this page.
For International Shipping, we offer USPS Express Mail International (EMS) to all Countries Worldwide. We also offer UPS Worldwide Expedited service to selected Countries.
- Feel confident and safe using ’s Safe and Secure Checkout. Click the Pay Now button at the top of any of the sales after you have clicked the Buy it Now button.
- Do not place a offer or click the “Buy It Now” button if you do not intend on completing payment or have not read the listing completely.
- To purchase multiple items , click “Buy it Now” in all the sales you wish to purchase and then click the “Pay Now” button on any one of those listings to submit one single payment for all the items purchased.
Payment Options: PayPal, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express and Cashiers Check.
For all returns an RMA number must be obtained over email or message. Our call center staff cannot issue this.
Please provide as much information as possible about your reason for return.
- All defective / non-functioning parts may be returned for replacement within 90 days of the original purchase date unless an extended warranty is purchased. Installed items cannot be returned for refund.
- All new / unused parts may be returned for refund within 90 days of the purchase. Shipping charges are not refundable. A 15% restocking fee applies, even if the wrong item was purchased.
- All returns must be accompanied with an RMA #, contact us via email to request an RMA # and instructions for returning the item. Items not accompanied by an RMA # will be refused by our warehouse.
- All returned parts that are tampered / damaged / modified or incomplete are not returnable and will be returned to the customer as is.
- Buyer is responsible for shipping charges to return any item unless the return reason is the result of a shipping error on our behalf. This means only if what you receive is different from the item pictured in the listing you purchased from.
Replacements shipped within the continental United States will be freight pre-paid by our shipping warehouse. International buyers will be responsible for all shipping.
Contact Us: AIP ELECTRONICS
Monday-Friday 10:00am-4:00pm PST
Click Here to ask a Question
Customer Service is available anytime
Monday - Friday
10:00am - 4:00pm PST
DAEWOO DODGE DRAGON FIRE PRODUCTS FERRARI FORD GENERAL MOTORS GMC HONDA HYUNDAI INFINITI ISUZU JAGUAR JEEP KIA LAND ROVER LEXUS LINCOLN MAZDA MERCEDES MERCURY MINI MITSUBISHI NISSAN OLDSMOBILE PEUGOT PONTIAC PORSCHE SAAB SATURN SCION SUBARU SUZUKI TOYOTA VOLKSWAGEN VOLVO Other
Add my shop to your
Favourites and receive my email newsletters about new items and special promotions!
- Visit our Store
- Contact Us
- About Us
- View response
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1993 Mazda RX-7 : 7.344 @ 179.640
Steve Rossen, Engine: 13B Bridge Port with SCR Apex Seals, Turbos: 2 x Garrett 35/82R Tires: M/T 21.25/12.2-15W
1995 Mazda RX-7 : 7.790 @ 170.700
Dee Karagiannis, Engine: 13b, Turbos: Borq Warner
1995 Mazda RX-7 : 8.590 @ 156.350
Ray Lochhead, Engine: SR Motorsports Built, Turbos: KKK large single Stage 5 Tires: Hoosiers
1993 Mazda RX-7 : 8.640 @ 155.000
RAUL AGRESSE, Engine: 93 13B, Turbos: T-66
1987 Mazda RX-7 turbo II: 8.840 @ 153.800
rafael(TIMEMACHINES RACING), Engine: 13b mazda rotary,
1978 Mazda RX-7 Series 1: 8.962 @ 149.630
Paul Carey, Engine: 20B, Supercharger: 8/71 Littlefield Tires: 33x15x15, 15x4.5
1993 Mazda RX-7 : 8.990 @ 150.540
R Hoffman, Engine: 13B, Turbos: Custom Single Tires: Slick
1987 Mazda RX-7 Turbo II: 9.200 @ 150.000
Chris Anderson(crispeed), Engine: 13BRE, Turbos: T-72 Tires: Mickey Thompson 10x26x15
1993 Mazda RX-7 : 9.279 @ 154.120
Ari Yallon, Engine: 13B-REW, Turbos: Greddy T88 Tires: 26x11.5x15 ET street
1985 Mazda RX-7 GSLSE: 9.300 @ 143.000
Ray Lochhead, Turbos: Large Single Tires: Full Slicks
1993 Mazda RX-7 : 9.305 @ 152.540
ari yallon, Engine: 13B-REW, Turbos: Greddy T88 Tires: 26x11.5x15 ET street
1927 Datsun Pickup LS1800: 9.376 @ 149.600
Jesse Baumbach, Engine: CA18DET, Turbos: Garrett T25
1993 Mazda RX-7 Outlaw RWD: 9.500 @ 168.000
Rick Stiles, Engine: 20B 3 Rotor Cosmo, Turbos: Single Turbo
1984 Mazda RX-7 : 9.530 @ 143.000
Samuel Lee, Turbos: Large Single Tires: Full Slicks
1993 Mazda RX-7 : 9.626 @ 144.740
Ari Yallon, Engine: 13B turbo, Turbos: Greddy Tires: M/T
1993 Mazda RX-7 : 9.808 @ 142.510
Ray Wilson, Engine: 1.3L 2Rotor, Turbos: T51 Tires: 26/10.5/16 ET Streets
1983 Mazda RX-7 gs12: 9.850 @ 135.000
jesus, Engine: 12@, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: turbo Tires: 26x8.5mt
1983 Mazda RX-7 : 9.900 @ 137.000
Steve, Engine: chevy 350, Tires: 15*29*15.5 micket thompson
1985 Mazda RX-7 : 9.910 @ 137.000
David Atkins, Engine: Custom built Rotary, Supercharger: Camden Tires: micky thompson drag slicks
1994 Mazda RX-7 : 9.980 @ 143.000
Sam Powers, Engine: 13B, Turbos: GReddy Tires: BFgoodrich slicks