This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
Please use the compatibility chart drop down menu above to double check if these will work for your car. Your existing remote must look the same as this one for it to work.
This listing is for a brand new replacement chrysler 4 button shell and button pad. Our case is the perfect replacement for your original worn out or broken case and pad.OUR CASE FITS PERFECTLY AND WILL SNAP TOGETHER NICELY ALL BUTTONS WILL WORK AS THEY DID WITH THE ORIGINAL CASE!NOTE: The back of the shell will be smooth and have no writing.
No programming is necessary, this listing is for a shell and button pad only.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1992 Caravan : 7.570 @ 173.470
P Schultz, Engine: GM, Tires: 17.5X33-16
2009 Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG MHP on nitrous: 10.133 @ 139.770
Dads C63, Tires: Hoosier
2009 Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Weistec Supercharged: 10.576 @ 133.562
Sirex63, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: Weistec Turbos: N/A Tires: ET Street Tires
2009 Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG MHP S2.5 CMR: 10.660 @ 130.730
Dodger63, Engine: Stock, Tires: MT DRs
2008 Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG RENNtech C74: 10.711 @ 132.910
SGC, Engine: 6.3L V8, Tires: drag radials
2009 Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG MHP: 10.789 @ 131.080
Dodger63, Tires: Hoosiers
2009 Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG MHP: 10.809 @ 129.060
Dads C63, Tires: Hoosier
2008 Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG AMG : 10.979 @ 125.690
Mthis, Engine: stock, Supercharger: non Turbos: non Tires: hoosiers
2008 Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG : 11.076 @ 128.040
Mthis, Tires: hossiers
2009 Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Weistec Supercharger Stage1+: 11.083 @ 125.880
Sirex63, Engine: 6.2L, Supercharger: Weistec Supercharger Stage1+ Turbos: Not Available Tires: Mickey Thompson ET Street Radial II
2008 Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG 6.2: 11.097 @ 128.310
Mthis, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: None Turbos: None Tires: Hoosiers
2011 Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG OE Tuning Stg2, Gintani Headers & Exhaust: 11.150 @ 125.389
Jeremy, Tires: NT555R
2009 Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG MHP : 11.185 @ 125.060
AMGFTW, Tires: 275/40/17 MT ET Street
2008 Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG MHP S2: 11.199 @ 125.510
2009 Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG MHP stage 2: 11.239 @ 123.410
Dodger63, Tires: M/t street
2009 Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG MHP: 11.240 @ 124.320
Dads C63, Tires: Nitto 555R drag radials
2009 Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Motronix: 11.288 @ 127.180
2010 Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG MHP v3 Tune/MHP Headers: 11.297 @ 124.720
PetroC63, Tires: Nitto 18
2013 Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG P31 coupe: 11.328 @ 124.550
Steve, Tires: Stock front &M/T ET Drag Radial rear
2008 Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG : 11.374 @ 127.080
Niron Singh, Engine: 6.3L V8, Tires: Hoosier 275/40/17 DR