This item has been shown times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
Please use the compatibility chart drop down menu above to double check if these will work for your car. Your existing remote must look the same as this one for it to work.
This listing is for a brand new replacement chrysler 3 button shell and button pad (there are no electronics included inside). Our case is the perfect replacement for your original worn out or broken case and pad.OUR CASE FITS PERFECTLY AND WILL SNAP TOGETHER NICELY ALL BUTTONS WILL WORK AS THEY DID WITH THE ORIGINAL CASE!NOTE: The back of the shell will be smooth and have no writing.
No programming is necessary, this listing is for a shell and button pad only.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1969 AMC Scrambler : 11.620 @ 120.000
James Landis, Engine: 390, Tires: drag radial
2009 Mercedes-Benz SL63 AMG : 12.510 @ 115.020
NA, Engine: V8: 518HP,
1969 AMC Scrambler : 13.460 @ 105.000
Bob Witt, Engine: 390,
2000 Nissan Maxima : 14.400 @ 98.800
NA, Supercharger: Centrifugal Vortech Tires: 235/45ZR-17
2000 Nissan Maxima : 14.973 @ 94.479
-Sprung-, Engine: 3.0 V6,
1997 Nissan Maxima : 15.123 @ 91.560
doug, Engine: 3.0L v6, Tires: Nitto 555ZR 235/40 -18
1997 Nissan Maxima : 15.304 @ 90.040
Kevin, Engine: 3.0L V6, Tires: 215/50/ZR15 (use for racing)
1996 Nissan Maxima : 15.314 @ 89.890
William Coon, Engine: VQ30de, Tires: 225/45/17 BFG Euro TA's
2001 Nissan Maxima : 16.056 @ 85.610
1987 Nissan Maxima : 16.357 @ 82.250
Ari Mcneil, Engine: 3.0 SOHC V6,