This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
Please use the compatibility chart drop down menu above to double check if this will work for your car.
Your vehicle must have a factory installed keyless entry system this to work.
This listing is for one brand new replacement keyless entry remote for the vehicles listed in the chart above. The remote will come ready to program with all electronics and a batteryinstalled.
Programming - please read alldetails
Free easy to follow DIY programming instructions will be included with your purchase. In order to use these instructions you must have one existing working remote. If you do not have an existing remote dealer or automotive locksmith programming will be required. You will have unlimited access to our tech support to help you every step of the way.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1965 Ford Falcon Sprint: 8.140 @ 165.000
Vinnie Porcelli, Engine: 351 windsor by Headwinds, Tires: Mickey Thompson 32-14-15
1973 Dodge Challenger 383 ATI D3M ProCharger: 8.541 @ 158.740
sdconcepts, Engine: 383cid, Supercharger: ATI D3M ProCharger
1971 Datsun 510 : 8.980 @ 147.000
Enrique, Engine: sr20, Turbos: 1
1964 Ford Falcon futura: 9.124 @ 148.863
Tony Rabito, Engine: 454 sbf, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: M/T
2008 Dodge Challenger Direct Connection: 9.247 @ 148.830
Brian Falzon, Engine: 440 Gen 3 aluminum Hemi, Turbos: 88mm Turbonetics Tires: Hoosier 9x30
1970 Dodge Challenger SE: 9.610 @ 137.890
MoparChas, Engine: 495 CID, Tires: Hoosier
1973 Dodge Challenger : 9.620 @ 139.000
patrick et Roxanne, Engine: 440, Tires: 33-14.5
1971 Dodge Challenger : 9.720 @ 138.320
Mario C., Engine: 508 p.c (n/a), Supercharger: nd Turbos: nd Tires: 30.0 in
1971 Dodge Challenger : 9.950 @ 136.000
Melvin McDonald, Engine: 499, Tires: M/T 265/75 Drag radial
2009 Ford Falcon XR6 Turbo: 10.031 @ 142.120
Matt, Engine: 4.0 ltr Barra inline 6, Turbos: MTA900 Tires: MT 275/40/17
1965 Ford Falcon Futura: 10.158 @ 129.960
Rodney Houze, Engine: 454 chevy, Tires: Hoosier 32/14.5/15
1984 Ford Falcon xe: 10.160 @ 133.000
john colaidis, Engine: 4lt, Turbos: gt42 Tires: slicks
1972 Datsun 510 : 10.200 @ 139.000
Ron freitas, Engine: sr20det, Turbos: t66 Tires: 29.5
1992 Ford Falcon xd: 10.360 @ 128.000
mark l, Engine: 351ci clevland, Supercharger: no Turbos: no
1971 Dodge Challenger : 10.400 @ 126.500
don rauch, Engine: 410 stroked, Tires: hoosiers
1984 Ford Falcon xe esp: 10.560 @ 129.780
john colaidis, Engine: 4lt, Turbos: gt42 Tires: mickey thomson et streets
1967 Ford Falcon Sport Coupe: 10.601 @ 125.230
Mike Gardner, Engine: 2012 Dart block Ford 363, Tires: Hoosier 31x10.5x15
1985 Ford Falcon gl: 10.760 @ 127.000
john, Engine: 250 crossflow, Turbos: gt42roller
2010 Dodge Challenger R/T: 10.861 @ 124.960
Jon Dalton, Engine: 5.7 (345 CID) naturally aspirated, Tires: 28x10.5-15 M/T slicks
1970 Dodge Challenger : 10.904 @ 121.000
Bob Utes, Engine: 440 .040 @10.2:1, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: BFGs f ront - MT drag radials rear