This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
Please use the compatibility chart drop down menu above to double check if this will work for your car.
Your vehicle must have a factory installed keyless entry system this to work.
This listing is for one brand new replacement keyless entry remote for the vehicles listed in the chart above. The remote will come ready to program with all electronics and a batteryinstalled.
Programming - please read alldetails
Free easy to follow DIY programming instructions will be included with your purchase. In order to use these instructions you must have one existing working remote. If you do not have an existing remote dealer or automotive locksmith programming will be required. You will have unlimited access to our tech support to help you every step of the way.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2011 Mercedes-Benz CL550 4Matic: 12.810 @ 112.030
NA, Engine: V8 Twin Turbo: 429 HP,
2011 Mercedes-Benz CL550 Biturbo 4matic: 12.810 @ 112.020
NA, Engine: 4.7L V8 Twin Turbo: 429HP,
2003 Acura CL 6 Speed 3.2-S: 12.813 @ 110.040
Greg Williams Jr, Engine: 3.2 With Bolt Ons, Tires: Hoosier 26x9.5-16's
2001 Acura CL type S: 13.306 @ 105.830
steve, Engine: J35A4, Tires: TOYO T1-S 235/45
2001 Acura CL S: 13.477 @ 105.780
Tom, Engine: 3.2L V6, Supercharger: Comptech Tires: Toyo T1-S
2011 Nissan Frontier : 13.490 @ 96.440
todd beluschek, Engine: 4.0,
1 Acura CL S: 13.518 @ 106.330
2001 Acura CL Type S: 13.800 @ 102.000
Brent, Engine: 3.2,
2003 Acura CL type s 6spd: 14.026 @ 99.780
Will Stevens, Engine: 3.2 V6 VTEC type S, Tires: BFG G-Force T/A KDW
2008 Nissan Frontier SE KC 4 x 2: 14.150 @ 95.880
Rodney, Engine: 4.0L, Tires: DOTS
2008 Nissan Frontier Se: 14.338 @ 94.350
John Colangelo, Engine: 4.0L, Tires: stock Burnout
2003 Acura CL type s 6spd: 14.424 @ 96.760
Rich Nover, Tires: 235/45/17
2003 Acura CL TypeS: 14.445 @ 96.490
2006 Nissan Frontier CC, SE, 4X4, Auto: 14.506 @ 93.100
Colt, Engine: VQ40DE, Tires: stock
2006 Nissan Frontier King Cab SE: 14.553 @ 93.210
NICK, Engine: VQ40, Supercharger: NONE Turbos: NONE Tires: stock
2006 Nissan Frontier SE Kingcab Intake Exhaust: 14.650 @ 93.282
Chris F, Engine: VQ40DE, Tires: stock tires
2006 Nissan Frontier SE, Crew Cab: 14.660 @ 93.400
John S., Engine: 4.0,
2001 Acura CL Type-S: 14.789 @ 95.630
Claudio Francisco, Engine: J32A2, Tires: P215/50R17 Fuzion HRi
2003 Acura CL Type-S, 6spd: 14.845 @ 94.500
Billy Gahan, Engine: J32A2, Tires: 235/45R17 mich. pilots
2003 Acura CL Type S: 14.912 @ 94.145