This item has been shown 759 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
Please use the compatibility chart drop down menu above to double check if this will work for your car.
Your vehicle must have a factory installed keyless entry system this to work.
This listing is for one brand new replacement keyless entry remote for the vehicles listed in the chart above. The remote will come ready to program with all electronics and a batteryinstalled.
Programming - please read alldetails
Free easy to follow DIY programming instructions will be included with your purchase. In order to use these instructions you must have one existing working remote. If you do not have an existing remote dealer or automotive locksmith programming will be required. You will have unlimited access to our tech support to help you every step of the way.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1979 AMC Concord hatchback: 9.000 @ 143.930
Mark Ipsen, Engine: AMC 401 (440 cubic inches),
1997 Nissan Silvia S14: 12.255 @ 111.000
Milangelo Gaari, Engine: sr20det, Turbos: T28 Tires: MT ET Streets
1983 Nissan Silvia s12: 12.596 @ 108.610
adi, Engine: 1.8 ca18et, Turbos: yes stock Tires: mickey thompson
2009 BMW 750Li : 13.410 @ 106.020
NA, Engine: V8 Twin Turbo: 400HP, Tires: Goodyear Excellence RunOnFlat
2007 BMW 750Li : 14.210 @ 103.020
NA, Tires: Michelin Pilot Primacy
2007 BMW 750Li : 14.524 @ 98.130
2002 BMW M SERIES 98: 14.870 @ 94.360
Mr. J, Engine: stock 4.5L 325-horse V8, Tires: 275/40WR-19
2001 BMW M SERIES 99: 15.060 @ 95.790
Mr. J, Engine: stock 5.4L 326-horse V12, Tires: 235/60HR-16
2005 Volvo V50 T5 AWD: 15.200 @ 93.000
1982 AMC Concord Wagon: 18.385 @ 73.180
Charles Reiche, Engine: 258,
1923 Acura Concord : 23.000 @ 23.000