This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
Please use the compatibility chart drop down menu above to double check if this will work for your car.
Your vehicle must have a factory installed keyless entry system this to work.
This listing is for one brand new replacement keyless entry remote for the vehicles listed in the chart above. The remote will come ready to program with all electronics and a batteryinstalled.
Programming - please read alldetails
Free easy to follow DIY programming instructions will be included with your purchase. In order to use these instructions you must have one existing working remote. If you do not have an existing remote dealer or automotive locksmith programming will be required. You will have unlimited access to our tech support to help you every step of the way.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1980 Oldsmobile Calais : 10.690 @ 125.500
brandon hauck, Engine: 461, 0 0 Tires: 30/ 9
1997 Oldsmobile 88 88: 14.400 @ 97.400
Corey Simpson, Engine: 3.8, Supercharger: m90 Tires: stock
1997 Oldsmobile 88 LSS Supercharger: 15.100 @ 92.000
Brandon Hughes, Engine: 3800 Series II SPRCH V6, Supercharger: M90 Eaton- stock
2010 Lexus RX350 : 15.110 @ 91.020
NA, Engine: V6, 275HP, Tires: Michelin Latitude Tour HP
1991 Oldsmobile Calais w40 442: 15.155 @ 90.870
Craig Rentfro, Engine: 2.3L (138 CI) Quad 4 High Output, Tires: BF Goodrich Radial T/A's
2008 Lexus RX350 AWD: 15.210 @ 90.010
1990 Oldsmobile Calais International Series: 15.400 @ 90.500
Shawn, Engine: Quad4,
2006 Lexus RX350 : 15.410 @ 91.020