This item has been shown 2842 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
This key will work for the vehicles listed in thecompatibilitychart above. Your existing key must look the same for this to work. The size of the buttons on your original key may be slightly different but this key will still work.
This is a complete brand new uncut key with the remote built in. All electronics including the chip and battery are already installed. Once programmed this key will open your doors and start your car. There will not be any logo on this key.
Free programming will be provided, you need 2 existing working keys to program this 3rd key yourself. If you have 0 or 1 keys you will need to have this key/remote cut and programmed to your car at the dealer or automotive locksmith, there is no way to do it yourself.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2010 Lamborghini Murcielago LP670-4 SuperVeloce: 10.910 @ 129.400
NA, Engine: V12: 670HP, Tires: Pirelli P Zero
2003 Lamborghini Murcielago : 11.254 @ 131.060
Omer Khan, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: Stock Turbos: Stock Tires: Stock
2008 Lamborghini Murcielago : 11.520 @ 124.380
2002 Lamborghini Murcielago : 11.700 @ 122.600
2009 Lamborghini Murcielago LP640: 11.710 @ 126.220
NA, Tires: Pirelli P Zero Corsa
2007 Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 Coupe: 11.810 @ 124.020
NA, Tires: Pirelli PZero Rosso
2007 Lamborghini Murcielago LP640 Roadster: 11.810 @ 126.020
2002 Lamborghini Murcielago : 11.900 @ 122.830
Mr. J, Engine: stock 6.2L 580-horse V12, Tires: 335/30ZR-18
2004 Lamborghini Murcielago : 12.600 @ 116.000
2002 Seat Ibiza Sport TDI: 12.731 @ 111.344
Koromsport, Engine: 1.9 PDTDI Diesel, Engine code ASZ, Turbos: Garrett GT2260V mod. Tires: Toyo R888
2004 Seat Ibiza Cupra TDI: 12.803 @ 107.470
MasterDriver, Engine: 1896ccm PD TDI, Tires: Toyo R888
2000 Seat Ibiza 20VT: 13.200 @ 109.000
bobik, Engine: 1.8T, Turbos: k04
2009 Seat Ibiza Cupra 1.4 TSi DSG: 13.410 @ 103.260
paul kellaway, Engine: 1390cc 4 cyl 16V, Supercharger: factory Turbos: factory Tires: Toyo 888
2000 Ford Contour SVT: 13.470 @ 102.400
Greg, Engine: Custom Oval Port 3L DOHC Duratec, Tires: 225/50ZR16 Falken
2000 Seat Ibiza 1.8 20v T: 13.526 @ 107.000
Stein, Turbos: GT28R Tires: 195/45 R16
1996 Ford Contour SE: 13.596 @ 104.750
Nima, Engine: 3L Oval Port, Tires: BFG Drag Radials
2005 Seat Ibiza PD130: 13.837 @ 99.250
T. Spark, Engine: 1.9 TDi, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: Hybrid PD150 Tires: Toyo T1-R's
2002 Seat Ibiza Sport: 14.096 @ 102.950
Hondita/Koromsport, Engine: vW 1.9 PD TDI Diesel, Eng.code: ASZ, Supercharger: no Turbos: Garrett GT2052V/GT2256V hybrid Tires: Uniroyal, Street
2006 Seat Ibiza Cupra: 14.100 @ 101.900
Kashveer Ramduth, Engine: 1.9 TDI, Turbos: Stock Tires: Toyo R888
2000 Ford Contour SVT: 14.490 @ 96.000
Mark Knox, Engine: 3.0L Hybrid, Tires: Falken ZE-512 (225/45/16)