This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
This key will work for the vehicles listed in thecompatibilitychart above. Your existing key must look the same for this to work. The size of the buttons on your original key may be slightly different but this key will still work.
This is a complete brand new uncut key with the remote built in. All electronics including the chip and battery are already installed. Once programmed this key will open your doors and start your car. There will not be any logo on this key.
Free programming will be provided, you need 2 existing working keys to program this 3rd key yourself. If you have 0 or 1 keys you will need to have this key/remote cut and programmed to your car at the dealer or automotive locksmith, there is no way to do it yourself.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1982 Datsun 280 ZX : 10.256 @ 124.300
Grant, Engine: 2.8L, Supercharger: n Turbos: n
1990 Kawasaki ZZR1100 c1: 10.454 @ 132.630
1995 Kawasaki ZZR1100 : 10.895 @ 127.750
tom brethauer, Engine: stock,
1976 Datsun 280 ZX : 11.151 @ 111.670
Ed Gawrych, Engine: 355 SBC, Supercharger: - Turbos: - Tires: BFG 26.5-8 Drag Slicks
1994 Kawasaki ZZR1100 D3: 11.309 @ 124.640
Alan Colledge, Engine: Stock,
1971 Pontiac Ventura : 11.509 @ 116.260
Rob Cudmore, Engine: 385 ci sbc, Tires: 26x10 mt slicks
1975 Datsun 280 ZX 280Z: 11.523 @ 127.410
EJV, Engine: 6.8L stroked LS3 V-8, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: 195/75-14 fr, 235/60R-15 MT ET Streets rr
1971 Pontiac Ventura ll: 12.389 @ 107.440
rob cudmore, Engine: 385ci sbc, Tires: mt 26x10
1981 Datsun 280 ZX Turbo: 12.600 @ 106.000
Gerry & Pat, Engine: L28ET, Turbos: T3/T4 hybrid Tires: M/T ET Drag
1983 Datsun 280 ZX non turbo: 13.854 @ 102.211
ryan, Engine: 2.8 inline six, Supercharger: dreaming Turbos: never Tires: BFG radials
1973 Pontiac Ventura Sprint: 15.080 @ 93.000
Wyatt Morse, Engine: Pontiac 350,
2007 Honda FIT Sport Turbo: 15.503 @ 93.370
Marcus Chin, Turbos: T1R turbo Tires: Yokohama S-drive
1973 Pontiac Ventura Sprint : 15.740 @ 88.000
Wyatt morse, Engine: Pontiac 350, Supercharger: None Turbos: None
2007 Honda FIT sport: 15.844 @ 84.350
juan perez, Tires: dunlop
2008 Honda FIT Sport: 15.897 @ 86.186
SOHCFIT, Engine: L15A1, Tires: 205/50/15
1977 Datsun 280 ZX : 16.265 @ 81.260
Chris, Engine: 2.8l Nissan OHC L28, Turbos: not yet ;-) Tires: Goodyear
2011 Honda FIT Sport: 16.500 @ 83.000
et, Engine: SOHC 16-valve inline-4, Tires: Dunlop SP Sport 7000 A/S 185/55R-16 23H
2008 Honda FIT Sport: 16.730 @ 80.820
pavel, Engine: 1.5L, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: 205/45/17
2009 Honda FIT Base: 16.753 @ 83.770
Benny, Tires: Brigestone Potenza GIII 195/50/15
2007 Honda FIT Base: 16.900 @ 78.254