This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Store Home
- About Us
- Contact Us
- Add to Favorites
This key will work for the vehicles listed in thecompatibilitychart above. Your existing key must look the same for this to work. The size of the buttons on your original key may be slightly different but this key will still work.
This is a complete brand new uncut key with the remote built in. All electronics including the chip and battery are already installed. Once programmed this key will open your doors and start your car. There will not be any logo on this key.
Free programming will be provided, you need 2 existing working keys to program this 3rd key yourself. If you have 0 or 1 keys you will need to have this key/remote cut and programmed to your car at the dealer or automotive locksmith, there is no way to do it yourself.
- We ship every business day. Domestic orders are usually delivered within 3-5 business days.
- Tracking info will be emailed to you automatically.
- Your order will come professionally packaged and will be fully protected from the elements.
- Paypal payments are preferred.
- Please call us at (215)948-2434 if you need to arrange a payment.
- It is the buyers responsibility to verify they are purchasing the correct remote for their vehicle based on the FCC ID/part number of the remote and the VIN of the vehicle. The chart we provide above is accurate 99% of the time. However, due to certain trim levels and options we ask that you verify compatibility with your dealer or by matching your existing FCC ID/part number prior to purchasing the item.
Warranty / Returns
- All of our remotes come with a free 60 day warranty.
- If your remote is not working properly or you need to return it for any reason please message us through or call us (215) 948-2434 so we help solve your problem.
- 6% sales tax will only be charged to orders shipped to Pennsylvania.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2005 Scion tC Turbo: 11.175 @ 128.930
Brian, Engine: 2AZ-FE, Turbos: Precision 6266 Tires: 24.5x8.5x15 M&H slicks
2006 Scion tC Turbo: 11.388 @ 126.530
Brett Runion, Engine: 2az-fe (golden eagle sleeved), Turbos: Precision Billet 6262s .82 A/R Tires: M&H Slicks
2006 Scion tC Turbo: 11.949 @ 134.360
PTUNING, Engine: PTUNING Spec-SS: 2.4L 2AZ-FE, Turbos: PTUNING Twin-Wastegate RS Turbo Manifold and Garrett/Tial V-Band GT35R Tires: 275/35R18 BFG DR
2006 Scion tC : 12.320 @ 120.400
damian, Engine: 2.4L, Turbos: p- tuning kit t3/t4 Tires: M/T 22inch, 24.5 coming soon
1987 Renault 18 GTX: 12.344 @ 116.000
Andres Osorio, Engine: 2000cc, Turbos: GT30R Tires: SLICKS MT
2006 Scion tC TURBO: 12.453 @ 111.330
Michael Adkins, Engine: Stock 2.4 2azfe, Turbos: Garret 60-1 Tires: MT Slicks
2005 Scion tC 2 Door Coupe: 12.592 @ 111.120
JAYSON, Engine: 2AZF-TE, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: GARRETT GT35R BALLBEARING Tires: Nitto
2005 Scion tC : 12.760 @ 120.050
AJ Hemsey, Engine: 2.4L 2AZ-FE, Turbos: Precision SC6169 Tires: Proxes 4 225 35 19
2005 Scion tC 2 door coupe: 12.795 @ 106.590
Mike Clement, Engine: 2AZF-TE, Supercharger: that'll make me slow Turbos: evo3 Big 16g Tires: BF Goodrich
2005 Scion tC Turbo: 13.415 @ 108.710
Joe Currao, Engine: 2.4L 2AZ-FE, Supercharger: NA Turbos: Turbonetics Tires: BF Goodrich
2008 Scion tC Turbo: 13.569 @ 104.580
Dustin Mckenna, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: t3 t4 Tires: M/T Slicks
2010 Scion tC : 13.657 @ 101.770
Frank, Engine: 2.0,
2006 Scion tC Turbo: 13.662 @ 102.580
Joe Verge, Engine: 2.4l, Turbos: Zpi Racing Stage 1 Turbo Kit Tires: BFG Drag Radial 225/50
2005 Scion tC Turbo: 13.663 @ 104.630
Matt Paxson, Engine: 2AZ-FE, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: ZPI Tires: BRIGESTONE
2008 Scion tC base nitrous: 13.766 @ 103.490
, Engine: stock motor, Tires: 225/45/zr17
2006 Scion tC Turbo: 13.835 @ 104.151
Doug Gregory, Engine: stock, Supercharger: --- Turbos: turbonetics Tires: STOCK
2005 Scion tC : 13.873 @ 104.450
Ryhian, Engine: 2.4L 2AZ-FE, Turbos: Turbonetics Tires: Nitto NeoGen
2005 Scion tC TRD Supercharger Nitrous: 13.946 @ 105.930
Jose, Engine: 2.4, Supercharger: TRD Kit Turbos: no Tires: Toyo Proxes 215/45-17
2007 Scion tC 2.4 liter turbo: 13.969 @ 101.200
brooke zuidema, Engine: 2.4 L, Turbos: traedstone kit Tires: 225/40/18
2007 Scion tC Nitrous: 14.026 @ 99.250
Dustin, Engine: 2az-fe, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: stock