This item has been shown 149 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
NEW CAR/AUTO KEYLESS REMOTE CONTROL 2/4-DOOR POWER LOCK/UNLOCK ACTUATOR KIT
Click an Image to Enlarge
UNIVERSAL CENTRAL DOOR LOCK AND UNLOCK KIT
This kit will convert your current manual door locks to the convenience of power locks.
Will fit 2, 3, or 4 door Vehicles
- Remotes x2
- Main unit module x1
- Actuators x4 (1 master & 3 slaves)
- Simple Diagram
- Wires & Hardware
- This system is Universal and will fit all known cars, vans, trucks and SUV's regardless of model. In other words it will fit any cars. (except for vehicles with cable lock)
- Here is your opportunity to have a state of the art central locking system. This kit will convert your manual door locking system to a fully functional central locking system with keyless entry via your alarm control units.
- This kit can also connect it to your alarm system giving you the ability to activate/deactivate your alarm and lock/unlock your doors at the push of a button using your alarm remote control.
- It can also be used for vehicles that already have central locking but are looking to upgrade to keyless entry.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2006 BMW Z4 M-Coupe : 12.784 @ 106.810
Peter Cornale, Engine: stock, Tires: stock
2007 BMW Z4 M-Coupe M Coupe: 13.200 @ 109.250
Turbo'D, Engine: 3.2L, Supercharger: No Turbos: No Tires: RE050
2007 BMW Z4 M-Coupe : 13.257 @ 105.080
2006 BMW Z4 M-Coupe : 13.410 @ 105.020
NA, Engine: DOHC 24 Valve Inline-6,
2007 BMW Z4 M-Coupe : 13.425 @ 106.290
2010 BMW Z4 M-Coupe : 13.500 @ 105.890
Ryan Mathew, Tires: Bridgestone RE710
2008 Triumph Speedmaster EFI 865cc: 13.589 @ 94.940
2006 BMW Z4 M-Coupe : 13.630 @ 102.700
2007 BMW Z4 M-Coupe : 13.700 @ 105.000
mw, Engine: 3.2L,
2004 BMW 535d Sport: 14.174 @ 98.060
Clive Donaghue, Engine: 3.0 Diesel, Turbos: Twin sequential (standard car)
2008 BMW 535d E61 Hartge Ecu-Remap Tune: 14.180 @ 102.000
2005 Triumph Speedmaster 2005 900CC: 14.560 @ 88.000
KENNETH GREEN, Engine: std 900, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: std
2004 Mercedes-Benz SLK320 : 14.840 @ 93.790
NA, Engine: V6,
1986 GMC Safari : 17.575 @ 75.500
Steven Martin, Engine: 350,