This item has been shown 552 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Designed, Tested, and Proven fornearly 25Years.
Do you Need to Replace Your LeakingMercedes-Benz R-ClassRear Air Spring?
New Arnott ReplacementRear Air Spring (Leftor Right)
2006-2010 Mercedes-Benz R-Class (W251 Chassis)
INCLUDES FREE SHIPPING & ARNOTT'SLIMITED LIFETIME WARRANTY!!
Former Arnott Part # A-2478 (Pair)
Original Equipment #: A2513200425
About theArnott ReplacementRear Air Spring for the Mercedes R-Class
After technological research, testing, and customer response, Arnott has created a completely new advanced front air spring for the Mercedes Benz R-Class. Our exclusive design allows you to economically replace just the air spring portion of your dry-rotted front air suspension shock. Our design features a unique precision CNC-machined upper cap and lower piston crafted from solid 6061-T6 aluminum. The new air spring assembly also includes a new upper mount and internal bump stop. Our new air spring boasts a more comprehensive design – providing your Mercedes with superior strength and handing. Fits R-Class 2006-2010 (W251
- Easy to Install Economical Design
- Includes New Upper Mount & Hardware
- CNC-Machined Components
- Continental Air Spring Bladder
- Engineered and Made in USA
- Backed with a Lifetime Warranty
- Free shipping is by UPS ground. Orders placed with Arnott by 2:30pm EST will go out the same day Monday - Friday.
- Free shipping is for the continental U.S. only.
- International buyers and residents of Alaska and Hawaii, please contact us with your complete address for a shipping quote.
- We will need a telephone number for all international orders.
- Most air shocks, struts and springs includethe ArnottLimited Lifetime Warranty in the USAwhilecompressors and some other partshave a one year warranty.
- The warranty is non transferable.
- If a part is defective we will either replace or repair that part, as long as it is in the warranty period and proof of purchase is available.
- We do not offer a warranty to commercial vehicles.
- Improper use or installation is not a manufacturer's defect.
We at Arnott, Inc. are so certain that you will be 100% satisfied with this new product that we offer you a 30-day money back guarantee.
Arnott Inc.has beenthe industry leader in manufacturing quality air suspensionreplacement parts and acessories foralmost 25years. Our products are painstakingly engineered and tested by our world-class research and development team of experts, and then machined and perfected in our state-of-the-art CNC-machining facility, located right here in the United States. We take pride in our product development, and use only the finest materials, including 6061 T6-511 aircraft quality aluminum and name brand rubber.
Buy Direct from Arnott Inc.
- 25 Years Experience Manufacturing Quality Air Suspension Replacement Products
- Fast, Same Day, Shipping Available
- Professional Technical Support & Customer Service
- Priority Warranty Replacements
- Over 100,000 Satisfied Customers
The Arnott Family is committed to our valued customers, for they are the foundation of our success. As a service-oriented company, we offer fast, friendly, technical support and customer service that is unsurpassed in the industry. We also offer the best warranties in the business; most parts carry a lifetime warranty. Our customers' satisfaction is our top priority: if you are not satisfied, give us a call, and we will make it right. With uncertainties seemingly at every corner, it's nice to know that Arnott is there for the ride.
That's the Arnott Family promise.
Copyright © 2012 Arnott Inc.
Engineered to Ride, Built to Last
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2000 Audi A4 B5 1.8t GT35R Turbo: 10.553 @ 132.350
Mike Hood, Engine: 2032cc, Turbos: GT35R Tires: BFG 225/45/17
1997 Audi A4 1.8T GT35R: 10.821 @ 130.110
Chris Tapp, Engine: 4 cyl 20V 2.0liter, Turbos: GT35R Tires: toyo ra1
1998 Audi A4 TQM: 11.704 @ 131.480
Lucas Lozo, Engine: 2.0L, Turbos: GT35R
2000 Audi A4 1.8T TQM: 12.115 @ 119.770
Sean Tate, Engine: 1.8T, Turbos: GT35R Tires: All Season Good year
1998 Audi A4 A4: 12.189 @ 120.100
Joey L, Engine: 1.8l, Turbos: HTA3076r .82a/r Tires: Kumho ecsta mx
2001 Audi A4 B5 AWD: 12.195 @ 117.700
Joe Park, Engine: 1.8 liter, Turbos: GT3071R Tires: Pirelli Nero 225-40-18 M+S
2003 Audi A4 2 liter GT3076r: 12.210 @ 112.000
David Umpleby, Engine: 1.8 bored/stroked to 2 liter, Turbos: Gt3076r .63 Tires: street tires
1998 Audi A4 2.8: 12.329 @ 117.210
FAW, Engine: 2.7TT, Tires: Michelin Pilot Sport
2003 Audi A4 2.0 GT3076r: 12.342 @ 115.540
David Umpleby, Engine: 1.8t bored and stroked to 2 liter, Turbos: GT3076 .63 a/r Tires: Falken FK452
2004 Audi A4 : 12.382 @ 111.520
Sam McMillan, Engine: Stock 1.8T with drop in rods, Turbos: ATP 2971r Eliminator
1999 Audi A4 1.8t quattro: 12.439 @ 109.970
Alexandre Croteau, Turbos: gt28rs
2000 Audi A4 1.8tqm: 12.475 @ 106.800
DANA JOHNSON, Engine: BONE STOCK INTERNALS ATW, Turbos: COMP TURBO 50 TRIM Tires: STREET TIRES
2003 Audi A4 1.8L Quattro: 12.594 @ 112.390
Daniel Harvey, Engine: 1.8L 4cyl, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: GT3076R Tires: Nitto Neo Gen
2003 Audi A4 1.8T: 12.613 @ 109.894
J-F, Engine: 2.0, Turbos: GT32 Tires: Shitty
2001 Audi A4 1.8T: 12.697 @ 109.890
Brandon Hiller, Engine: stock AWM, Turbos: GT2871r elim Tires: 235/40/18
2003 Audi A4 1.8t quattro: 12.751 @ 108.630
David Umpleby, Engine: 1.8 liter 4 cylinder, Turbos: ATP GTRS Tires: Falken GRB FK451
2002 Audi A4 1.8T Quattro 5spd: 12.775 @ 111.080
Tom Patton, Engine: 1.8T, Turbos: GT28RS Tires: Dunlop SSR
2004 Audi A4 Avant: 12.790 @ 108.530
Mike Hood. Owner is Charlie Ashby, Engine: 4cyl 1.8turbo, Supercharger: no Turbos: GTRS Eliminator Turbo Tires: SHITTY TIRES!!!
2001 Audi A4 : 13.079 @ 107.210
Brandon Hiller, Engine: Stock AWM, Turbos: GT2871r
2003 Audi A4 APR: 13.290 @ 108.940