This item has been shown 772 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Brand New JDM Style Stainless Steel Catback Exhaust
Toyota 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 Celica GT/GTS Models
Part Number (SKU#):AGBT-CB-FC-29
This brand new catback exhaust for 00-05 Toyota Celica GT/GTS is constructed of T-304 Stainless Steel and polished to a mirror finish, this catback system offers free-flowing performance over your OEM restrictive exhaust system. Being constructed of stainless steel, this cat-back exhaust is much more lighter than stock OEM system and offers increased Power: Weight ratio that plays an important role in your cars handling and performance. This catback exhaust system comes with all the necessary hardware needed for a easy direct bolt on installation.
- Light Weight Design with TIG Welding. All hardware is included.
- 4.5" N1 Style Muffler Tip with T-304 stainless steel mandrel bend
- 2.25" (57mm) piping
- Black powder coated removable silencer is included.
- Fits Toyota 2000 2001 2002 2003 2004 2005 Celica GT/GTS Models
Please double check the compatibility chart listed above to confirm the vehicle fitment before buying the item. If you are not sure about the fitment regarding the part listed, please feel free to contact us to confirm the fitment before making the purchase.
Please feel free to contact us if you have question regarding the item or our policy.
Check out our store for more products
- We accept the following payment methods: Paypal, VISA, MasterCard, Amercian Express and Discover (PayPal e-check will be held up to 7-10 business days before shipping)
- PayPal Payment: Please follow checkout to complete the payment.
- Credit Card Payment: Please follow checkout to complete the payment. The shipping address and the billing address has to be the same. If the shipping address is different from the billing address, the seller reserves the right to refund the payment and the buyer has to pay the item with paypal payment instead.
- Sales tax is applied to all orders shipped to California. Sales tax is calculated on the extended price (unit price x quantity) total, including shipping and handling charges.
Items that are in stock in our warehouse usually ship within 1-2 business day. Orders must be placed, payment verified, and security cleared. Merchandise is shipped complete, properly packaged via the service you select.
Signature Confirmation may be added for most of the items. Buyer is responsible to keep track on your package. If no one is available for receiving the item, you may request the seller not to add the signature confirmation or contact UPS to arrange another delivery time if we have shipped the package. If there is no one available to receive the package after three attempts, the package will be returned back to the sender.
Custom Charge and Brokerage Fee
All item is being shipped out from United States. Shipping & Handling cost listed in the description does NOT include the custom charge and brokerage fee associated with the shipment. Buyer is responsible for the custom charge and brokerage fee associated with the shipment, for which would be determined by the custom when the shipment is delivered to the buyer.
- All sales are considered final upon shipment. Return requests are subject to autogrimmig authorization.
- In the case of our error, please email or call our Customer Service department within 7 days of receiving the item to generate a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number for exchange. We will cover the actual shipping fees for exchange if we shipped incorrect quantity or incorrect item.
- Except in the case of our error, the customer is responsible for all shipping charges incurred with the return or exchange. This includes the original freight cost to the customer. Buyer can return the item within 30 days since the purchase. Buyer is responsible for all return shipping cost. Shipping and handling will not be refunded. We will not honor used or installed item.
All items autogrimmig selling on are designated as RACING, OFF-ROAD, OR SHOW USE ONLY and are not intended to be used on the highway or any pollution controlled vehicles UNLESS OTHERWISE STATED BY MANUFACTURER. This does not mean they cannot function on such vehicles, but merely that they may not uphold to the regulations and restrictions of a highway vehicle and therefore must be designated as OFF-ROAD USE ONLY. For OBD-II vehicles, the use of any manifolds or test pipes may remove a Catalytic Converter, in doing so this will trigger a Check Engine Light due to Catalytic Converter failure; this sometimes can cause the vehicle to enter into a "Null Mode" which can alter the vehicles performance in a negative fashion. glazious_direct is NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY PENALTIES OR FINES ASSOCIATED WITH THE USE OF ANY OF THE PRODUCTS THAT WE SELL. Please check and confirm with all local laws before purchase to ensure that you understand fully the consequences and risks associated with the use of the products sold by autogrimmig. autogrimmig is not responsible for any labor costs with installing or removal of any products regardless of the situation that has occurred and will not be held liable for such costs. If a manufacturer states that their product is approved for highway use then the manufacturer of said product will be responsible for their own claims and are in no way associated with autogrimmig.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2004 Toyota Celica : 6.980 @ 200.890
Luis Corujo, Engine: Paradise Racing built 2RZ-FE, Turbos: Borgwarner S500SX
2004 Toyota Celica GTS: 7.210 @ 192.850
Luis Corujo, Engine: 2RZ-FE, Turbos: 80mm Bullseye Power Tires: Goodyear 32X14.5X15
2005 Ford GT Supercharged Twin Turbo Nitrous: 9.721 @ 149.840
Mullet, Engine: 5.4L Supercharged Twin Turbo V8, Tires: 305/35/19 ET Streets
2005 Ford GT Twin Turbo Supercharged: 10.270 @ 146.480
Mullet, Engine: V8 Supercharged and Turbocharged,
2005 Ford GT Twin Turbo: 10.480 @ 144.950
moeinox, Engine: V8 Twin Turbo, Tires: drag radials
1979 Toyota Celica gt: 10.600 @ 126.000
benitos, Engine: 7mgte, Turbos: t04s Tires: slicks
2005 Ford GT Pulley, Tune, Exhaust: 10.636 @ 132.210
FikseGTS, Engine: 5.4L Supercharged V8, Tires: Bridgestone Potenza RE050A
2005 Ford GT Pulley and Tune: 10.637 @ 133.210
typeshatch, Engine: V8 Supercharged 5.4L, Supercharger: Pulley 2.75 Tires: drag radials
2005 Ford GT PPR Twin Turbo: 10.650 @ 155.310
PPR, Engine: V8 Twin Turbo,
2005 Ford GT Heffner Tune Pulley: 10.696 @ 135.270
Jamie, Tires: stock factory tires
1984 Toyota Celica XT: 10.910 @ 130.000
Loay Abdulrahman, Engine: 2JZGTE, Turbos: Single Garette TO4R-70 Tires: 26x9 slicks
2005 Ford GT : 10.920 @ 128.000
2005 Ford GT Ford Racing Pulley and Tune: 10.920 @ 130.230
hmg_57, Engine: Supercharged V8, Supercharger: Ford Pulley Tires: 18
2005 Ford GT : 11.020 @ 130.000
2005 Ford GT Heffner Twin Turbo: 11.101 @ 139.020
NA, Engine: V8 DOHC 32 Valve Twin Turbo, Turbos: Twin Water Cooled Dual Ball Bearing 61mm Turbos
2005 Ford GT : 11.200 @ 131.200
2005 Ford GT : 11.200 @ 131.200
2005 Ford GT Heffner Pulley and Tune: 11.203 @ 132.370
FikseGTS, Engine: V8 Supercharged 5.4L, Supercharger: Heffner Pulley, 2.75 Tires: Bridgestone Potenza RE050A
2005 Ford GT : 11.410 @ 124.910
12secyoto, Engine: V8 Supercharged: 550HP,
1995 Toyota Celica gt4 st205: 11.440 @ 125.680
rikki parker, Engine: fensport 3s-gte, Turbos: gt40r Tires: 225/45/17 toyo r888