This item has been shown 1159 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
E-Motor USA Inc
- About Us
- Store Polices
Blow off Valve RS Type
V Band Clamp
Oil Return Line&Oil Feed line
E-Motor USA, Inc.
Welcome to E-MOTOR USA Inc. E-MUSA is a manufacturer of Performance and OEM products servicing the most popular import,domestic and light truck aftermarket segments.
E-Motor USA has been manufacturing high quality auto parts for over 10 years and has distribution worldwide since its inception. Retail and wholesale operations were established in Indianapolis, Indiana in 2005 with the sole purpose of providing the most competitive pricing along with world class service while establishing the E-MOTORUSA brand.Our knowledgeable sales staff is available to assist you to determine what products are right for your particular Performance or OE replacement parts application.
We invite you to take some time to look at the various products available. If you have any questions about any of our products please feel free to contact us call us at 1-219-923-5883 Mon-Fri 10-6 EST or Message .We look forward to assisting you on your next project. Dealer Inquiries are invited.
2005-2009 Mustang GT Header and Downpipe for Stock Turbo
2005-2009 Mustang GT Header and Downpipe for T4 and GT45 Turbo
- 100% Brand New, Never Used or Installed
- 2005-2010 Mustang GT
- 100% Brand NEW, never used
- 2.5" Mustang GT Header
3" Mustang GT Downpipe
- Maybe need change the flange if your turbo isn't a standart T4 flange..
- Professional Installer Is Highly Recommend(No Instruction Included)
Lower 48 States
- We ONLY ship to CONFIRMED ADDRESS,please feel free , call us at 1-219-923-5883 Mon-Fri 10-6 EST or Message
- Credit Cards can be taken by phone, please call us.
- Paypal and credit card payments must be received within 3 days after action end.
3-9 BIZ Days
3-9 BIZ Days
4-10 BIZ Days
4-10 BIZ Days
- We are NOT responsible for custom tax and delays in any circumstances
- For other locations,especially Australia, Reunion, please feel free to call us 1-219-923-5883 or Message for shipping quote
- Fedex Ground does NOT deliver to PO BOX
- Order will be ship out within 48 hours after payment received. (Except for weekend and holidays)
- This item ships to Puerto Rico $30; Canada $40; Australia $160;Reunion $100.
Return and Exchange
- We can only issue an exchange if the item is received defective or incorrect item shipped.
- All exchange items MUST be in brand new condition which means the item is never installed and kept in the original packaging, otherwise a 15% restocking fees will be charged.
- We will not resend product before we get the returned item from customers.
- All shipping and handling fees are non-refundable in any circumstances.
- Please inspect your order upon receipt. No claims will be honored after 7 days of delivery.
- All items are brand new unless otherwise stated.
- Professional installation is highly recommended. Buyer assumes all risk on shipment and usage. Item is sale "AS IS", unless the warranty is stated in item description.
- We do not answer emails on weekend, and we will reply all emails in the order it was receive.
- Only items have warranty statement posted on the product detail pages can be eligible for warranty claims.
- If a part was successfully installed, went into service, and then failed, it may be eligible for warranty replacement. You must report to us through our email within 14 days of the failure, we will issue a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number. Parts that are covered by a manufacturer's or our Store's warranty may be returned for exchange for like product replacement. Refunds are not issued on warranty items.
- The customer is responsible for all freight charges incurred with the exchange. This includes the original freight cost to the customer.
- Only items authorized for warranty service that pass warranty inspection will be processed. Unauthorized customer warranties or warranty items that do not meet warranty criteria as stated by the manufacturer and/or speedyracer, or do not pass a warranty inspection will be denied and returned, if requested, at the customer's expense. Unclaimed denied warranty returns will be destroyed.
- We are only responsible for product replacement per the manufacturer warranty guidelines. No other responsibilities or warranties are expressed or implied.
- Buyer is required to follow our return policy for warranty claim.
Copyright © 2011 E-Motor USA Inc
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1969 Ford Mustang : 6.860 @ 204.000
Bill Sexton, Engine: 712ci Pontiac built by Sonny Leonard,
1969 Ford Mustang : 7.170 @ 177.000
CARL EPPLE, Engine: 572CI SVO 460, Tires: 33X10.5W MICKY THOMP
1969 Ford Mustang Mach 1: 7.670 @ 178.210
Phil Manquen - Walt Drakeford, Engine: 602 CI, Tires: 10.5
1987 Ford Mustang Turbo: 7.816 @ 180.800
Brad, Engine: 347CI, Turbos: Precision 98.5mm Tires: 28 x 10.5 MTs
1995 Ford Mustang Cobra: 7.889 @ 197.360
Jim Mills, Engine: 427 Windsor, Turbos: Twin GT47-88 Tires: M/T 325/50/15 Radials
2007 Ford Mustang Super GT500 Twin Turbo: 7.890 @ 175.220
EV, Engine: Built 5.4L Aluminum Engine, Turbos: Twin 67mm Precision Turbos
1989 Ford Mustang lx: 7.930 @ 172.300
jorge fretts, Engine: 598, Tires: 33x10.5w
1989 Ford Mustang LX Hatchback 10.5 tire: 8.000 @ 170.000
Marshall Hancock, Engine: 572 ci, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: M/T
1986 Ford Mustang THE STAMPEEDE BANDIT: 8.013 @ 170.033
Larry Gotreaux, Engine: BBF-ELIMINATOR-460-605ci, by Tims Engines, Denham Springs,, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: 27x15 GY & 33.5x17x15W-GY-D1
1993 Ford Mustang LX: 8.390 @ 167.870
Lee Howie, Engine: Bennett, Turbos: 1 Precision PT90 Tires: DOT
1987 Ford Mustang coupe: 8.400 @ 162.370
Todd, Engine: 385ci,
1989 Ford Mustang coupe: 8.420 @ 167.000
Ryan Ellington, Engine: sbc 434, Tires: mt 275/60/15 drag radial
1991 Ford Mustang GT: 8.520 @ 172.700
PRO LARRY, Engine: 351W, Supercharger: NA Turbos: NA Tires: NA
1990 Ford Mustang GT: 8.527 @ 172.300
PRO LARRY AND BRANDON G.T, Engine: 351W, Tires: 10.5 SLICK'S
1993 Ford Mustang Cobra 363 Nitrous: 8.541 @ 152.870
CJ Williams, Engine: 363,
2006 Ford Mustang GT: 8.579 @ 158.780
Paul Fercho, Engine: 572 CID big block ford, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: M/T 29.5X10.5WX15 Slicks
1985 Ford Mustang lx: 8.600 @ 159.000
mike pritchard, Engine: 537ci, Tires: 30x13.50 et streets
2005 Ford Mustang GT 281 CI 80mm Turbo: 8.720 @ 155.000
Mark , Engine: 281 CI, Turbos: 80mm
1990 Ford Mustang LX Coupe: 8.780 @ 154.000
Clint Lynch, Engine: 418 windsor, Tires: 28x10.5
1991 Ford Mustang Turbo: 8.800 @ 161.000
Mike, Engine: 306CI, Turbos: Air Research 91mm Tires: 28X13.5X15 ET STREETS.