This item has been shown 181 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
style="text-decoration:none" height="23px" valign="middle" face="arial"
- 1973 15"x8" Magnum 500 Wheel Kit (5 Lug)Wheels also fit Torino, Cougar, Falcon, FairlaneKentucky Mustang Part #5310
These are brand new Magnum 500 wheels manufactured in California by Wheel Vintiques. These are great fitting and great looking wheels that fit Mustang, Torino, Cougar, Falcon, and Fairlane. They are extremely good quality wheels.
- (4) 15"x8" Magnum 500 Wheels
- (20) Lug Nuts
- (4) Black Mustang Wheel Caps
If you would like different wheel caps or wheel sizes, see below.
If you would like different wheel caps or different wheel sizes, you may contact us and we will send you an - No additional cost14x7 - No additional cost14x8 - Additional $20.00 per wheel15x6 - No additional cost15x7 - No additional cost15x8 - Additional $10.00 per wheel15x10 - Additional $102.50 per wheelWheel Cap choices:
- Mustang Running Horse (black) - Included with kit
- Ford Crest (red) - Additional $20.00
- Cougar with Silver Cat (black) -Additional $50.00
- Cougar with Silver Cat (blue) -Additional $50.00
- Cougar with Silver Cat (red) -Additional $50.00
- Mercury Head (black) -Additional $50.00
- Mercury Head (blue) -Additional $50.00
- Mercury Head (red) -Additional $50.00
- Spinners (red) -Additional $50.00
- Chrysler Bulls Eye Style -Additional $70.00
- You can also choose to not get center caps with your wheel kit - Subtract 4" Backspacing
- 14X7: 4.25" Backspacing
- 14X8: 4.5" Backspacing
- 15X6: 4" Backspacing
- 15X7: 4.25" Backspacing
- 15X8: 4.5" Backspacing
- 15X10: 5.5" Backspacing
Shipping rates are as follows:
- 48 Continental United States - Free
- Alaska, Hawaii, Puerto Rico, and all international buyers please email for a shipping quote BEFORE purchasing.
- All shipping options comes with included insurance for the price of the item for free.
Shipping within the continental U.S. is shipped via UPS Ground and delivery times are as follows:
- Eastern & Central Time Zone: 1-3 Business Days
- Mountain Time Zone:2-4 Business Days
- Pacific Time Zone:3-6 Business Days
Estimated international shipping rates for common locations: (These are estimates only and final pricing will be determined by your exact address. Contact us for an exact quote)
- Australia - $524.95 via UPS Worldwide Expedited (Shipping via USPS each wheel would have to be shipped separately which results in a much larger fee) 3-5 business days
- Canada - $324.95 via USPS Priority Mail 6-10 business days.
- Germany - $299.95 via USPS Priority Mail 6-10 business days.
- Norway - $334.95via USPS Priority Mail 6-10 business days.
If you have any questions at all please do not hesitate to contact us:
Toll-Fee: 1-888-861-0176 (Monday-Friday) 9:00AM-4:30 Eastern Time
E-Mail: will(at sign)kentuckymustang.comWe have every new reproduction part available for 1964-1973 Mustangs available at very low prices. Most in stock!
We also have a very large inventory of used parts as well. Call or E-Mail for availability.Check out our website for all of our additional items as well as this style="text-decoration:none"
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1986 Mercury Cougar : 6.800 @ 204.000
stefan peterson, Engine: 511 KB, Supercharger: 14/71 Tires: m/t
1969 Ford Mustang : 6.860 @ 204.000
Bill Sexton, Engine: 712ci Pontiac built by Sonny Leonard,
1969 Ford Mustang : 7.170 @ 177.000
CARL EPPLE, Engine: 572CI SVO 460, Tires: 33X10.5W MICKY THOMP
1969 Ford Mustang Mach 1: 7.670 @ 178.210
Phil Manquen - Walt Drakeford, Engine: 602 CI, Tires: 10.5
1987 Ford Mustang Turbo: 7.816 @ 180.800
Brad, Engine: 347CI, Turbos: Precision 98.5mm Tires: 28 x 10.5 MTs
1995 Ford Mustang Cobra: 7.889 @ 197.360
Jim Mills, Engine: 427 Windsor, Turbos: Twin GT47-88 Tires: M/T 325/50/15 Radials
2007 Ford Mustang Super GT500 Twin Turbo: 7.890 @ 175.220
EV, Engine: Built 5.4L Aluminum Engine, Turbos: Twin 67mm Precision Turbos
1989 Ford Mustang LX Hatchback 10.5 tire: 8.000 @ 170.000
Marshall Hancock, Engine: 572 ci, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: M/T
1986 Ford Mustang THE STAMPEEDE BANDIT: 8.013 @ 170.033
Larry Gotreaux, Engine: BBF-ELIMINATOR-460-605ci, by Tims Engines, Denham Springs,, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: 27x15 GY & 33.5x17x15W-GY-D1
1989 Ford Mustang lx: 8.150 @ 167.000
jorge fretts, Engine: 598, Tires: 33x10.5w
1993 Ford Mustang LX: 8.390 @ 167.870
Lee Howie, Engine: Bennett, Turbos: 1 Precision PT90 Tires: DOT
1987 Ford Mustang coupe: 8.400 @ 162.370
Todd, Engine: 385ci,
1989 Ford Mustang coupe: 8.420 @ 167.000
Ryan Ellington, Engine: sbc 434, Tires: mt 275/60/15 drag radial
1991 Ford Mustang GT: 8.520 @ 172.700
PRO LARRY, Engine: 351W, Supercharger: NA Turbos: NA Tires: NA
1990 Ford Mustang GT: 8.527 @ 172.300
PRO LARRY AND BRANDON G.T, Engine: 351W, Tires: 10.5 SLICK'S
1993 Ford Mustang Cobra 363 Nitrous: 8.541 @ 152.870
CJ Williams, Engine: 363,
2006 Ford Mustang GT: 8.579 @ 158.780
Paul Fercho, Engine: 572 CID big block ford, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: M/T 29.5X10.5WX15 Slicks
1985 Ford Mustang lx: 8.600 @ 159.000
mike pritchard, Engine: 537ci, Tires: 30x13.50 et streets
1990 Ford Mustang LX Coupe: 8.780 @ 154.000
Clint Lynch, Engine: 418 windsor, Tires: 28x10.5
1991 Ford Mustang Turbo: 8.800 @ 161.000
Mike, Engine: 306CI, Turbos: Air Research 91mm Tires: 28X13.5X15 ET STREETS.