This item has been shown 545 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
This front bumper w/ bumper guardswasremoved from a 1970 Dodge Coronet, butmay be correct for other years, models or applications.The bumper has some minor scratches and surface rust in areas. Also, the bumper guard rubber strips will need to be replaced. Overall thisbumper isin good condtion. There are no noticeable dents or defects, and all the original bolts are included. Please check model compatibility to insure correct fit.
Note: This bumper will be shipped to your door. However, I will need to disassemble the bumper to ship via USPS Parcel Select.
- Payments will be required within4 days of purchase/or sale close.Ifmore time is required to arrange payment, please let me know and I will be glad to work with you.Ifthere is no payment and no communication within 4 days, I will file an Unpaid Item Report with and will relist item.
- I want you to receive yourpurchase in a timely manner. I shipwithin one business day, Monday thru Friday, via USPS. If you pay for your purchase before 12PM PST, most times I will beable to ship the same day. I also ship on Saturday time permitting.
- I will combine shipping on multiple purchases. It is important that you request a combined total invoice, or wait for me to send you an invoice before you pay for your items.
- Any item that isoversized will be available for local pick up only. However, if it's something you really want, I will ship via Greyhound GPX.This service only ships terminal to terminal. You will be required to pick up item at the nearest Greyhound Station.
- I want you to be happy with your purchase. If for some reason you are not satisfied, please return item(s) within14 days. Item(s) must be returned in original packaging. I will not accept items that have been altered, damaged, or otherwise modified.Please contact me before you return an item(s).
- Please inspect yourpurchase immediately upon arrival, to insure you have received thecorrect item(s) and thatitem(s)has not been damaged during shipping. If there is a problem, please contact me through my user ID at the top of the page.
On Sep-16-13 at 09:30:01 PDT, seller added the following information:
FREE! Sellers: Add a FREE map to your listings. FREE!
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1967 Dodge Coronet 500: 10.717 @ 126.720
David Fishgold, Engine: 500 cubic inch Indy Mopar Racing Block, Tires: M/T 28 x 10.5
1966 Dodge Coronet : 11.060 @ 121.000
George Germann, Engine: 440, Tires: moroso
1969 Dodge Coronet Super Bee: 12.070 @ 116.370
Harry Chargois, Engine: LOW DECK MOPAR STROKER, Tires: Firestone G70X14
1970 Dodge Coronet 2 door hardtop: 12.245 @ 113.590
Bob, Engine: 469 big block Chrysler with EFI, Tires: BF Goodrich 275/50R15 drag radials
1966 Dodge Coronet 440: 12.368 @ 110.050
P Webb, Engine: 440, Tires: hoosier quick time 10.5in
1966 Dodge Coronet 440: 12.617 @ 107.970
Phil Hudlow, Engine: Dodge 440, Tires: Good Year 29x12 on the rear and 28x4.5 up front
1966 Dodge Coronet 440: 12.617 @ 108.430
Phil Hudlow, Engine: Dodge 440, Tires: Goodyear 29x12 & 28x4.5
1969 Dodge Coronet 440: 13.340 @ 102.740
todd, Engine: 360, Tires: nitto 555
1970 Dodge Coronet Superbee: 13.420 @ 102.300
Todd Lewis, Engine: 440, Tires: 15/50's
1968 Dodge Coronet : 13.490 @ 106.800