This item has been shown 915 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
- Brand New Full Stainless Steel Downpipe
- This will fit your Mitsubishi Eclipse 89-94 GSX
- Bolts and gaskets included
- With Flex Section
- Direct bolt-on application
- Mandrel Bent Downpipe 2.5' Inlet and 3' Outlet
- No Installation Instruction Provided, Professional Installation Recommended
- 1989-1994 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX
- 1989-1994 Plymouth Laser RS
- 1989-1994 Eagle Talon TSi
- We accept the following payments: PayPal, or Credit Card (please contact us for payment)
- VERY IMPORTANT: Please make sure you input the correct shipping information at checkout. We are not responsible for incorrect or undeliverable addresses.
- Shipping and handling for Continental US (48 contiguous states).
- Shipping to PR, HI, AK and PO Box addresses will be additional charge, please contact us for shipping quote.
- Shipping to Canada by UPS International. We do notoffer expedited shipping.
- US Territories and Military such as GU, VI, SAIPAN, APO/FPO will be additional shipping charge. Transaction will be held until a full shipping amount received.
- Some of the packages cannot be delivered to a PO Box. Customer is responsible to ensure PO Box address given is deliverable by the shipping company. Package will be held until a valid physical address is provided.
- Customer assumes shipping charges incurred in shipping to undeliverable address.
- International orders can check the shipment calculator on top to find out shipping costs. International buyers are responsible for all customs duties, taxes, and other applicable fees incurred by the country customs/border regulations.Please contact customsfor more information.
- We ship 98% of all orders the same or next business day after payment received/cleared. Please understand that once orders are shipped, we cannot control the transit times thereafter. Most orders will ship via UPS Ground services or the best suitable carrier for the specific size of the product.
- We are not responsible for any changed of address after item has been shipped.
- All return requests must be submitted through your account
- You have to obtain a RMA (Return Merchandise Authorization) number from us, and have the RMA number written on the return package.
- Buyers pay for return shipping fee
- Items to be returned must be in resalable condition
- Returns for refund are subject to a 15% restocking fee
Terms & Conditions:
- For emissions related items, please check with your local jurisdiction for emission specific requirements before purchasing.
- Minor modifications may be required for certain models, Professional installation highly recommended.
- All items do not come with installation instruction unless otherwise specified.
- If item is questionable, please consult your local professional/mechanic before making purchase.
- Please use the "Ask A Question" form above to contact us. Please note that we only work from 9am-6pm PST M-F but are OFF on the weekends so messages sent after business hours especially on Friday, will be answered the following Monday.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX: 6.940 @ 198.470
Brent Rau, Engine: 4G63, Tires: 10.5''
1990 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX: 9.650 @ 148.000
Thordur Birgisson, Engine: 4G63 122cid, Turbos: Borg Warner S366 Tires: Quick time pro
1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX: 10.230 @ 140.630
Kjartan Višarsson, Engine: 4g63, Turbos: BW S475 Tires: sumitomo winter tires
1985 Suzuki GSX GS1150ES: 10.300 @ 135.000
Luke, Engine: 1229cc 16v DOHC,
1990 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX: 10.747 @ 135.270
Todd Chiamparino, Engine: Redesigned 4G63, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: Turbonetics T-Series Turbo Tires: Nitto Drag Radials
1992 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX: 10.971 @ 128.900
Vassil Vutov, Engine: 2.0 4-Cyl, Turbos: FP3052 Tires: Falken Azenis 205/55/16
1993 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX: 11.000 @ 126.000
Jesus Rivera Jr., Engine: 2.0 Turbocharged, Turbos: 20G Tires: n/a
1991 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX: 11.164 @ 130.520
R. W. Miller, Engine: 2.0 liter Turbo, Turbos: G20 cliped Tires: Nitro
1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse gsx: 11.206 @ 124.600
tim, Engine: 4g63, Turbos: pte dual bb 57 trim Tires: bfgoodrich kd
1992 Mitsubishi Eclipse : 11.330 @ 131.830
130 lbs, Engine: 6G72 (3000GT VR4 Engine), Turbos: Twin 16G
1990 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX: 11.396 @ 119.790
Kevin, Engine: Rebuilt, Turbos: Forced Performance Green Street Turbo Tires: Drag Radials
1992 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX: 11.465 @ 122.190
Trevor Jones, Engine: 2.0L Stock, Supercharger: None Turbos: Buschur BR440 Tires: Falken Azenis 215 205/55-16
2007 Suzuki GSX 1400: 11.575 @ 116.420
1992 Mitsubishi Eclipse 2D AWD: 11.817 @ 119.630
Jack Zhe, Engine: 2.0 Liter 4 Cylinder, Turbos: Frank III Tires: Dunlop D40 M2
1994 Suzuki GSX katana 750f: 11.842 @ 114.760
scott, Tires: michelin pilot 160/ 60/ zr17
1994 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX: 11.870 @ 116.550
Patrick Harris, Engine: 2.0L 4g63, Turbos: SBR GT12 - internal gate, dumped Tires: Visa 215 17
2002 Suzuki GSX 600F Katana: 11.892 @ 111.910
Jimmy Graves, Jr., Engine: Stock, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: Maxxis 120/60-17 F, Bridgestone BT021 160/60-17 Re
1999 Mitsubishi Eclipse GSX: 11.950 @ 113.000
Joel, Engine: 4g63 2.0, Turbos: evo3 MHI Tires: street tires
1990 Suzuki GSX 750F: 11.977 @ 113.020
Ricky Cole, Engine: 749cc, Tires: Dunlop 208ZR 160/60-17
1997 Suzuki GSX Katana 600cc: 12.020 @ 110.830
Megan (Star Power), Engine: Stock,