This item has been shown 36 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Mercedes Benz 55k Interchangeable crank pulley kit.
1) Fits 2003 -2007 Supercharged 55K motors in the E55, S55, CL55, SL55, CLS55 and G55 models
2) This kit represents an easy way to add boost and big HP gains to your car, without making any permanent modifications.
3) Balancer is precision CNC machined in the USA and installs directly in place of the factory balancer. Precision balanced and exceeds all factory specification and special heat treated chrome molly hub adds far more strength than stock cast hub... This is the only Mercedes after market hub that has interchangeable outer boost rings, engineered heat treated hub and comes with special crank extension kit fort added high power clamping force!
4) Once the balancer assembly is installed, changing the outer ring to adjust the boost level is simply a matter of six Allen-head fasteners.
5) Additional crank pulley rings are available separately
6) Included in this kit, is a unique crank extension kit with a custom made ARP, re-usable high tensile strength bolt that can double the clamping pressure over the factory cast stretch bolt. Crank extension kit also adds a second key way that is twice as long as the stock key. Your choice of Boost rings from 172mm, 180mm, 185mm, and 190mm. Custom aluminum water pump pulley and gates supercharger belt.
7) A tune is required to run these bigger pulleys so if you need one, please inquire as I will refer you to my dealer.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1966 Ford Galaxy : 6.897 @ 204.230
Raymond Huseby, Engine: 514 big block, Supercharger: holly Tires: 435/15/15 mt drag slicks
1967 Ford Galaxy 500: 10.180 @ 134.000
Brian, Engine: 460, Turbos: yes
1964 Ford Galaxy : 11.538 @ 115.830
Bill Troth, Engine: Ford FE, Supercharger: No Turbos: No Tires: Goodyear Eagle 29x10-15
1968 Ford Galaxy XL Fastback: 11.662 @ 115.140
Charles W. Hamil, Engine: 390 FE, Tires: Hoosier
1968 Ford Galaxy xl: 12.190 @ 110.640
Jamie Willis, Engine: 428cj, Tires: m/t drag radial
1967 Ford Galaxy 500: 12.650 @ 118.000
Me, Engine: 460 SVO crate with some extras, Tires: 235x70-15 Radial X
1968 Ford Galaxy 68 xl fast back: 13.336 @ 105.060
david hoyt, Engine: 422 fe, Tires: stock street
1967 Ford Galaxy Galaxie 500: 13.420 @ 100.060
Mac, Engine: 428 CU / 450 hp, Tires: M/T drag radials
1999 Buick Park Avenue Ultra: 13.442 @ 112.170
Kyle Sheffer, Engine: 3.8 V-6, Turbos: GM4 Tires: 225/60/16 all season
1999 Buick Park Avenue Ultra: 13.560 @ 105.960
Kyle Sheffer, Engine: 3.8LV-6,
1998 Buick Park Avenue Ultra: 13.871 @ 101.400
Brian Dalton, Engine: L67 S/C 3800, Supercharger: Eaton GenV Tires: BFG G-Force T/A KDWS
1964 Ford Galaxy : 14.320 @ 99.330
Lance, Engine: 352, Tires: 275-60 steet
1994 Buick Park Avenue ultra: 14.330 @ 96.230
James, Engine: 3.8 v6, Supercharger: eaton m90 Tires: potenza
1998 Buick Park Avenue Ultra: 14.353 @ 95.950
Brian Dalton, Engine: 3.8L, Supercharger: Purple Dino Ported Eaton M90 Gen3 Tires: BFG G/Force TA KDWS 235/50VR18
1999 Buick Park Avenue Ultra: 14.578 @ 98.070
kevin, Engine: 3800, Supercharger: eaton M 90
1998 Buick Park Avenue Ultra: 14.776 @ 92.940
Brian Dalton, Engine: L67, Series 2 3800 S/C, Supercharger: Eaton M90 Tires: BFG G/Force TA KDWS
2002 Renault Megane Alize 1.6 16V: 14.842 @ 108.120
Ricardo Rocha, Engine: 1.6 16V, Tires: 195/50 Michelin Pilot Exaulto
1965 Ford Galaxy 500: 14.900 @ 90.000
Daniel Turner, Engine: 302, Supercharger: None Turbos: None Tires: BFGoodrich Radial T/A
1965 Ford Galaxy Galaxie 500: 14.910 @ 92.210
Lucas Massengale, Engine: 390, Tires: Daytona 215/70R15's
1964 Ford Galaxy XL: 15.110 @ 94.000
Bill Logan, Engine: 390, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: slippery bias ply