This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Mercedes Benz 55k Interchangeable crank pulley kit.
1) Fits 2003 -2007 Supercharged 55K motors in the E55, S55, CL55, SL55, CLS55 and G55 models
2) This kit represents an easy way to add boost and big HP gains to your car, without making any permanent modifications.
3) Balancer is precision CNC machined in the USA and installs directly in place of the factory balancer. Precision balanced and exceeds all factory specification and special heat treated chrome molly hub adds far more strength than stock cast hub... This is the only Mercedes after market hub that has interchangeable outer boost rings, engineered heat treated hub and comes with special crank extension kit fort added high power clamping force!
4) Once the balancer assembly is installed, changing the outer ring to adjust the boost level is simply a matter of six Allen-head fasteners.
5) Additional crank pulley rings are available separately
6) Included in this kit, is a unique crank extension kit with a custom made ARP, re-usable high tensile strength bolt that can double the clamping pressure over the factory cast stretch bolt. Crank extension kit also adds a second key way that is twice as long as the stock key. Your choice of Boost rings from 172mm, 180mm, 185mm, and 190mm. Custom aluminum water pump pulley and gates supercharger belt.
7) A tune is required to run these bigger pulleys so if you need one, please inquire as I will refer you to my dealer.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2005 Kawasaki ZX 10r: 8.252 @ 159.310
rick carter, Engine: 999.,
2004 Kawasaki ZX 6r 636: 8.950 @ 157.000
2004 Kawasaki ZX 12: 9.038 @ 118.590
Bryan Davis, Engine: bored & stroked to 1400+ cc, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a
2005 Kawasaki ZX Ninja: 9.040 @ 145.000
Rick carter, Engine: 999ci,
2004 Kawasaki ZX 6r 636: 9.070 @ 155.000
2005 Kawasaki ZX ZX-10R: 9.220 @ 148.490
Jim McKee, Engine: stock, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: Shinko hook-up rear 180/55-17
2005 Kawasaki ZX ZX-10R: 9.283 @ 149.810
Jim McKee, Engine: stock, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: Shinko (hook-up rear)
2005 Kawasaki ZX ZX-10R: 9.419 @ 146.210
Jim McKee, Engine: ZX-10R 11K miles, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: Shinko Hookup 180/55
2000 Kawasaki ZX zx7r: 10.088 @ 135.160
wally hosta, Tires: 190 50
2005 Kawasaki ZX ZX-10R: 10.112 @ 143.190
josh, Engine: 998, Tires: shinko soft
2008 Kawasaki ZX 10R Special Editon: 10.187 @ 147.900
2002 Mini Cooper S: 10.237 @ 142.530
Thomas Barnes, Engine: 1600, Turbos: Garrett / Owen 35 86 Tires: M&H 24.5 x 8.5 - 15
2000 Kawasaki ZX zx7r: 10.338 @ 130.870
2003 Kawasaki ZX 6R: 10.470 @ 131.230
Andy Frame, Engine: stock, Tires: Shinko
2000 Kawasaki ZX zx7r: 10.477 @ 128.750
Wally hosta, Engine: 750,
2002 Mini Cooper S Turbo: 10.480 @ 135.180
Vinnie Kung, Engine: W11, Turbos: Garrett GT Tires: 24x8.5 M&H
2000 Kawasaki ZX zx7r: 10.541 @ 127.430
2000 Kawasaki ZX zx7r: 10.696 @ 125.970
Wally hosta, Engine: stock,
1999 Kawasaki ZX zx6r: 10.710 @ 0.000
monty, Engine: stock,
2005 Kawasaki ZX 636 zx6r: 10.835 @ 128.400
Chad McCurdy, Engine: stock 636, Supercharger: NA Turbos: NA Tires: Pirelli Diablo Corsa