This item has been shown 30 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Mercedes Benz 55k Interchangeable crank pulley kit.
1) Fits 2003 -2007 Supercharged 55K motors in the E55, S55, CL55, SL55, CLS55 and G55 models
2) This kit represents an easy way to add boost and big HP gains to your car, without making any permanent modifications.
3) Balancer is precision CNC machined in the USA and installs directly in place of the factory balancer. Precision balanced and exceeds all factory specification and special heat treated chrome molly hub adds far more strength than stock cast hub... This is the only Mercedes after market hub that has interchangeable outer boost rings, engineered heat treated hub and comes with special crank extension kit fort added high power clamping force!
4) Once the balancer assembly is installed, changing the outer ring to adjust the boost level is simply a matter of six Allen-head fasteners.
5) Additional crank pulley rings are available separately
6) Included in this kit, is a unique crank extension kit with a custom made ARP, re-usable high tensile strength bolt that can double the clamping pressure over the factory cast stretch bolt. Crank extension kit also adds a second key way that is twice as long as the stock key. Your choice of Boost rings from 172mm, 180mm, 185mm, and 190mm. Custom aluminum water pump pulley and gates supercharger belt.
7) A tune is required to run these bigger pulleys so if you need one, please inquire as I will refer you to my dealer.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1985 Holden Commodore VK: 9.270 @ 145.850
Nick Zamagias, Engine: Ls3 416ci, Supercharger: - Turbos: - Tires: Goodyear 28x9.0x15
1988 Holden Commodore : 9.930 @ 142.000
Eddie Yilmaz, Engine: 3.3ltr, Tires: 17 incg
1984 Opel Corsa C 20 LET: 10.000 @ 133.000
Mario Thalheim, Engine: C20let, Supercharger: - Turbos: KKK 29/26 Tires: M&H Drag
1982 Holden Commodore VH GROUP 3: 10.680 @ 126.500
MANUEL M, Engine: HOLDEN 383,
1997 Opel Corsa B: 10.706 @ 133.750
Luc Lucchesi, Engine: Opel 20XE, Turbos: T3/T4 Tires: M&H Racemaster 24.5x8.5x15
1995 Holden Commodore VR: 10.710 @ 128.300
trent, Engine: 355, Tires: 225/245/35/20
2003 Holden Commodore SV8: 10.765 @ 126.010
Mark H, Engine: 346 LS1, Tires: MT Drag Radials
1996 Holden Commodore calais: 10.938 @ 147.000
john princi, Engine: V6, Supercharger: capa vortex Tires: pirelli p-zeros
2001 Holden Commodore vx ss: 11.280 @ 119.520
Robbie, Engine: 346 ci, Tires: 235/60/15 mt et street
1998 Opel Corsa B: 11.800 @ 121.000
Serban, Engine: C20LET, Turbos: Precision Turbo 5857 Billet Tires: MH 24,5/8,5-15
1991 Vauxhall Nova turbo: 11.941 @ 123.970
gavin worker, Engine: c20let vauxhall, Turbos: aet stage two hybrid Tires: toyo r888
1997 Opel Corsa : 12.410 @ 0.000
Herwin Rovero (YAKO), Engine: 1800cc, Tires: mickey thompson drag 22x8x13
1983 Opel Corsa A: 12.572 @ 117.000
Corsa2L16Valve, Engine: C20XE, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: toyo R888
2000 Holden Commodore VX Calais Series 1: 12.749 @ 106.760
Scruffy, Engine: LS1, Supercharger: No Turbos: No Tires: Pirelli P7
1986 Holden Commodore VK: 12.782 @ 107.440
Frazer O'Reilly, Engine: injected 304 v8, Supercharger: STA under bonnet Turbos: N/A Tires: 235/40/18, 26/10.5/16 et streets
1986 Vauxhall Nova : 12.800 @ 106.640
Scott Nobby Lewry, Engine: C25xe, Tires: R888
1989 Vauxhall Nova Merit: 13.221 @ 106.290
Ben Cooper, Engine: C20XE,
2002 Holden Commodore VX 2 Calais: 13.249 @ 105.410
Vxchev, Engine: LS1, Tires: 235/45/17
1999 Opel Corsa Corsa B C20XE: 13.400 @ 105.000
Roysen Chetty, Engine: C20XE, Tires: m&h semi slicks
2007 Holden Commodore SSv ute: 13.654 @ 102.630