This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Mercedes Benz 55k Interchangeable crank pulley kit.
1) Fits 2003 -2007 Supercharged 55K motors in the E55, S55, CL55, SL55, CLS55 and G55 models
2) This kit represents an easy way to add boost and big HP gains to your car, without making any permanent modifications.
3) Balancer is precision CNC machined in the USA and installs directly in place of the factory balancer. Precision balanced and exceeds all factory specification and special heat treated chrome molly hub adds far more strength than stock cast hub... This is the only Mercedes after market hub that has interchangeable outer boost rings, engineered heat treated hub and comes with special crank extension kit fort added high power clamping force!
4) Once the balancer assembly is installed, changing the outer ring to adjust the boost level is simply a matter of six Allen-head fasteners.
5) Additional crank pulley rings are available separately
6) Included in this kit, is a unique crank extension kit with a custom made ARP, re-usable high tensile strength bolt that can double the clamping pressure over the factory cast stretch bolt. Crank extension kit also adds a second key way that is twice as long as the stock key. Your choice of Boost rings from 172mm, 180mm, 185mm, and 190mm. Custom aluminum water pump pulley and gates supercharger belt.
7) A tune is required to run these bigger pulleys so if you need one, please inquire as I will refer you to my dealer.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2004 Toyota Celica : 6.980 @ 200.890
Luis Corujo, Engine: Paradise Racing built 2RZ-FE, Turbos: Borgwarner S500SX
2004 Toyota Celica GTS: 7.210 @ 192.850
Luis Corujo, Engine: 2RZ-FE, Turbos: 80mm Bullseye Power Tires: Goodyear 32X14.5X15
1979 Toyota Celica gt: 10.600 @ 126.000
benitos, Engine: 7mgte, Turbos: t04s Tires: slicks
1984 Toyota Celica XT: 10.910 @ 130.000
Loay Abdulrahman, Engine: 2JZGTE, Turbos: Single Garette TO4R-70 Tires: 26x9 slicks
1995 Toyota Celica gt4 st205: 11.440 @ 125.680
rikki parker, Engine: fensport 3s-gte, Turbos: gt40r Tires: 225/45/17 toyo r888
2009 Ferrari F430 Scuderia: 11.610 @ 127.020
NA, Engine: V8: 503HP, Tires: Pirelli PZero Corsa
2005 Ferrari F430 : 11.710 @ 120.120
2005 Ferrari F430 : 11.710 @ 123.050
1988 Toyota Celica gt all-trac: 11.750 @ 126.000
nhia yang, Engine: st-205, Turbos: T304E Tires: 225/50/16
2006 Ferrari F430 F1 Spider: 12.101 @ 119.410
2006 Ferrari F430 Spider: 12.221 @ 117.470
1974 Nissan 240z 260z turbo: 12.246 @ 115.830
Jeff, Engine: 2.8, Turbos: 62-1 BB Tires: 215-60-14 BFG DR
2000 Toyota Celica gt-s: 12.275 @ 111.820
jim macracen, Engine: 2zz, Turbos: garrett bb
2007 Ferrari F430 Spyder: 12.306 @ 116.970
2003 Toyota Celica GT: 12.435 @ 113.040
RTR Racing, Engine: 1ZZ, Turbos: T4 Tires: Toyo Proxies
1976 Toyota Celica LT: 12.627 @ 109.710
Joel Swinnerton, Engine: 4A-GTE, Turbos: HKS GT2510 Tires: 9.5
2006 Ferrari F430 : 12.630 @ 117.460
2006 Ferrari F430 Spider: 12.840 @ 112.950
1974 Nissan 240z : 12.993 @ 108.150
Jeff, Engine: L28et, Turbos: turbonetics 62-1 stage 5 BB Tires: bfg 215-60-14
1971 Nissan 240z : 13.020 @ 110.970
Selvyn Scott, Engine: 81 280ZX Turbo, Turbos: Stock T3 Tires: BFG 245/50ZR15