This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Mercedes Benz 55k Interchangeable crank pulley kit.
1) Fits 2003 -2007 Supercharged 55K motors in the E55, S55, CL55, SL55, CLS55 and G55 models
2) This kit represents an easy way to add boost and big HP gains to your car, without making any permanent modifications.
3) Balancer is precision CNC machined in the USA and installs directly in place of the factory balancer. Precision balanced and exceeds all factory specification and special heat treated chrome molly hub adds far more strength than stock cast hub... This is the only Mercedes after market hub that has interchangeable outer boost rings, engineered heat treated hub and comes with special crank extension kit fort added high power clamping force!
4) Once the balancer assembly is installed, changing the outer ring to adjust the boost level is simply a matter of six Allen-head fasteners.
5) Additional crank pulley rings are available separately
6) Included in this kit, is a unique crank extension kit with a custom made ARP, re-usable high tensile strength bolt that can double the clamping pressure over the factory cast stretch bolt. Crank extension kit also adds a second key way that is twice as long as the stock key. Your choice of Boost rings from 172mm, 180mm, 185mm, and 190mm. Custom aluminum water pump pulley and gates supercharger belt.
7) A tune is required to run these bigger pulleys so if you need one, please inquire as I will refer you to my dealer.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1994 BMW 850Ci : 13.520 @ 108.000
2005 Subaru XT : 13.600 @ 95.000
Pastor Spomer, Engine: ej25, Turbos: td04 (stock) Tires: Goodrich KDWS
1937 StreetRod Morris 8: 14.418 @ 99.020
phil gilbert, Engine: sbc crate engine, Supercharger: no Turbos: no
1986 Subaru XT : 14.586 @ 94.568
2005 Acura RL : 15.010 @ 93.510
2005 Acura RL : 15.110 @ 95.110
2005 Acura RL SH-AWD: 15.210 @ 94.100
2005 Acura RL : 15.320 @ 92.680
Mr. J, Engine: 3.5-liter SOHC V6 300-hp, Tires: 245/50VR-17
2009 Acura RL : 15.410 @ 93.020
NA, Engine: V6: 300HP,
1985 Subaru XT turbo: 16.110 @ 85.780
Matt Golin, Engine: ea82t 1.8l, Turbos: stock