This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Mercedes Benz 55k Interchangeable crank pulley kit.
1) Fits 2003 -2007 Supercharged 55K motors in the E55, S55, CL55, SL55, CLS55 and G55 models
2) This kit represents an easy way to add boost and big HP gains to your car, without making any permanent modifications.
3) Balancer is precision CNC machined in the USA and installs directly in place of the factory balancer. Precision balanced and exceeds all factory specification and special heat treated chrome molly hub adds far more strength than stock cast hub... This is the only Mercedes after market hub that has interchangeable outer boost rings, engineered heat treated hub and comes with special crank extension kit fort added high power clamping force!
4) Once the balancer assembly is installed, changing the outer ring to adjust the boost level is simply a matter of six Allen-head fasteners.
5) Additional crank pulley rings are available separately
6) Included in this kit, is a unique crank extension kit with a custom made ARP, re-usable high tensile strength bolt that can double the clamping pressure over the factory cast stretch bolt. Crank extension kit also adds a second key way that is twice as long as the stock key. Your choice of Boost rings from 172mm, 180mm, 185mm, and 190mm. Custom aluminum water pump pulley and gates supercharger belt.
7) A tune is required to run these bigger pulleys so if you need one, please inquire as I will refer you to my dealer.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2012 Mercedes-Benz E63 AMG BiTurbo AMS: 10.786 @ 135.780
AMS, Tires: drag radials
2014 Mercedes-Benz E63 AMG S AWD Alpha: 10.850 @ 129.310
AMS, Engine: 5.5L v8 BiTurbo,
2013 Mercedes-Benz E63 AMG : 11.042 @ 130.890
E French, Tires: 265/30 Toyo R888's
2012 Mercedes-Benz E63 AMG BiTurbo RENNtech: 11.156 @ 126.760
SGC, Engine: 5.5L V8 BiTurbo, Tires: stock
2014 Mercedes-Benz E63 AMG AMG S AWD: 11.180 @ 126.400
e.k, Tires: STOCK
2012 Mercedes-Benz E63 AMG AMS: 11.290 @ 126.480
CDM, Engine: 5.5L, Turbos: Twin Tires: Bridgestone pole position
2014 Mercedes-Benz E63 AMG S AWD: 11.350 @ 126.400
RTTV, Engine: 5.5L V8 BiTurbo: 577HP,
2015 Mercedes-Benz E63 AMG S model: 11.685 @ 121.230
2014 Mercedes-Benz E63 AMG S AWD: 11.759 @ 121.520
RTTV, Engine: 5.5L V8 BiTurbo: 577 HP,
2009 Mercedes-Benz E63 AMG E63 N/A Pano: 11.850 @ 120.000
1BAMFR, Engine: N/A,
2014 Mercedes-Benz E63 AMG S AWD: 11.888 @ 119.950
RTTV, Engine: 5.5L V8 Twin Turbo: 577 HP, Tires: stock
2008 Mercedes-Benz E63 AMG Pano: 11.950 @ 117.560
MALAKASNYC, Tires: Nitto Invo's
2007 Mercedes-Benz E63 AMG : 11.952 @ 118.320
2012 Mercedes-Benz E63 AMG V8 BiTurbo NON P31 Stock: 11.985 @ 118.050
NiNi/RacerX, Engine: 5.5L V8 BiTurbo: 518HP,
2007 Mercedes-Benz E63 AMG : 11.994 @ 117.800
2012 Mercedes-Benz E63 AMG performance package: 11.997 @ 120.800
CDM, Tires: michelin pilot sport a/s
2012 Mercedes-Benz E63 AMG P30 performance pkg: 12.021 @ 126.710
2008 Mercedes-Benz E63 AMG : 12.077 @ 116.760
MALAKASNYC, Engine: 6.2, Tires: 285 Nitto Invo's
2012 Mercedes-Benz E63 AMG V8 BiTurbo NON P31 518HP: 12.082 @ 117.730
NiNi, Engine: Stock, Tires: stock
2012 Mercedes-Benz E63 AMG BiTurbo non PP: 12.083 @ 116.250
SGC, Engine: 5.5L V8 BiTurbo: 518 HP,