This item has been shown 42 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Mercedes Benz 55k Interchangeable crank pulley kit.
1) Fits 2003 -2007 Supercharged 55K motors in the E55, S55, CL55, SL55, CLS55 and G55 models
2) This kit represents an easy way to add boost and big HP gains to your car, without making any permanent modifications.
3) Balancer is precision CNC machined in the USA and installs directly in place of the factory balancer. Precision balanced and exceeds all factory specification and special heat treated chrome molly hub adds far more strength than stock cast hub... This is the only Mercedes after market hub that has interchangeable outer boost rings, engineered heat treated hub and comes with special crank extension kit fort added high power clamping force!
4) Once the balancer assembly is installed, changing the outer ring to adjust the boost level is simply a matter of six Allen-head fasteners.
5) Additional crank pulley rings are available separately
6) Included in this kit, is a unique crank extension kit with a custom made ARP, re-usable high tensile strength bolt that can double the clamping pressure over the factory cast stretch bolt. Crank extension kit also adds a second key way that is twice as long as the stock key. Your choice of Boost rings from 172mm, 180mm, 185mm, and 190mm. Custom aluminum water pump pulley and gates supercharger belt.
7) A tune is required to run these bigger pulleys so if you need one, please inquire as I will refer you to my dealer.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1987 Volkswagen Scirocco GTX: 11.640 @ 125.600
Marc Hubert, Engine: 2.0 16v, Turbos: GT30R Tires: 22x8x15
2009 Volkswagen Scirocco tsi: 12.100 @ 116.000
faizel cassim, Engine: 2lt tsi, Turbos: k04 Tires: hoosiers
1982 Volkswagen Scirocco : 12.134 @ 107.610
Kris Eshenour, Engine: 2.0 8 Valve, Tires: 22x8x13 M/T
1984 Volkswagen Scirocco : 13.675 @ 99.540
Joey Felix, Engine: 2.0L 4cyl. 1984cc, Tires: old crusty slicks
2006 Cadillac STS STS 4 V8: 13.810 @ 103.000
1996 Cadillac STS Seville: 14.515 @ 95.600
Agustin J. Cruz, Engine: 32 Valve 300 HP Northstar, Supercharger: NO Turbos: NO Tires: Stock
2005 Cadillac STS V8: 14.600 @ 97.000
1988 Volkswagen Scirocco 16v: 14.651 @ 96.100
brian, Engine: 2.0L, Tires: Drag radials
1984 Volkswagen Scirocco GTX: 14.733 @ 95.630
Lauri Pettai, Engine: 1984cc out of '89 Passat 16v, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: 195/50
1982 Volkswagen Scirocco deluxe: 14.810 @ 93.600
scott stair, Engine: 2.0 8v 2008cc, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: yokohama
1977 Volkswagen Scirocco : 15.050 @ 90.760
Josh Hunter, Engine: 2.0 16V- 9a, Tires: Nitto
1999 Cadillac STS : 15.245 @ 90.200
Clyde Zackery, Engine: 4.6L Northstar (100% Stock), Supercharger: none Turbos: none
1984 Volkswagen Scirocco : 15.304 @ 91.200
Jason Walker, Engine: 1847 cc 8V, Tires: 195/50 15 Toyo FZ4
1982 Volkswagen Scirocco : 16.683 @ 81.560
Shawn Meze, Engine: 1.8L (1835cc), Tires: Goodyear road racing tires.
2002 Daihatsu YRV Turbo 130: 17.000 @ 83.080