This item has been shown 2472 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Belt wrap kits ready.
1) Increases belt wrap of crank pulley and supercharger pulley to help eliminate the dreaded belt slip
2) Stops loss of boost from belt slip during peak loads and when clutch engages
3) Uses ASP idler pulley with high speed rated ZZ bearings.
4) Promotes longer lasting belt and less dust
5) Test have shown any where from .5 to 1.5psi of boost increase during peak loads
6) Easier to tune car with more consistent boost levels and less fluctuation during peak load
7) Easy to install and kit also braces the double idler pulley`s to eliminate them from flexing under load . This double idler flexing causes belt tension to decrease and more belt slip.
Please make sure to notate your pulley size / combo in the notes description so the appropriate belt size can be supplied.
Detailed install instructions and pictures will be included with the kit.
Contents of kit:
1. Idler pulley
5. Gates Belt
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1923 Ford Model T Roadster: 7.710 @ 176.830
Cal Jones, Supercharger: Blower
1968 Pontiac Le Mans : 8.980 @ 153.295
SPIKE, Engine: 489 BBC, Tires: PHOENIX 10.5 SLICKS
1969 Pontiac Le Mans GTO Clone: 9.810 @ 137.000
Darin, Engine: 455 Pontiac, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: 30
1972 Pontiac Le Mans : 10.183 @ 144.950
Mark Elliott, Engine: 473 ci, Supercharger: Procharger D3M Tires: Et. Streets
1969 Pontiac Le Mans : 10.790 @ 126.210
Darin, Engine: 455 Pontiac, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: 28
1926 Ford Model T modle t coupe: 11.650 @ 112.000
gregg schuetz, Engine: 322 cubic inch ford, Supercharger: none Turbos: none Tires: 15x14.5 hooser street legal slick
1972 Pontiac Le Mans : 11.660 @ 115.000
raul resto, Engine: 455+.30, Turbos: n/a Tires: m/t
1970 Pontiac Le Mans convertible: 11.891 @ 112.600
Patrice, Engine: 455H.O. 9 to 1 compression ratio, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: 27x10
1971 Pontiac Le Mans Sport: 12.080 @ 109.870
Bill, Engine: 462 Pontiac, Tires: BFG Touring T/A
1969 Pontiac Le Mans : 12.200 @ 110.000
TheJudge, Engine: Olds 455,
1969 Pontiac Le Mans : 13.290 @ 102.000
TheJudge, Engine: 461 olds,
1976 Pontiac Le Mans : 14.012 @ 97.300
ScoTT David Wilson, Engine: 1976 350 Chev 2 bolt, Tires: BF 205/75/14 and Hoosier 245/60/15
1973 AMC Matador : 16.646 @ 81.760
Mike Spina, Engine: 304,