This item has been shown 2855 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Belt wrap kits ready.
1) Increases belt wrap of crank pulley and supercharger pulley to help eliminate the dreaded belt slip
2) Stops loss of boost from belt slip during peak loads and when clutch engages
3) Uses ASP idler pulley with high speed rated ZZ bearings.
4) Promotes longer lasting belt and less dust
5) Test have shown any where from .5 to 1.5psi of boost increase during peak loads
6) Easier to tune car with more consistent boost levels and less fluctuation during peak load
7) Easy to install and kit also braces the double idler pulley`s to eliminate them from flexing under load . This double idler flexing causes belt tension to decrease and more belt slip.
Please make sure to notate your pulley size / combo in the notes description so the appropriate belt size can be supplied.
Detailed install instructions and pictures will be included with the kit.
Contents of kit:
1. Idler pulley
5. Gates Belt
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
2006 Dragster Motorcycle Killacycle Electric: 7.824 @ 168.000
Scotty Pollacheck, Engine: Advanced DC L-91 (two),
1993 Infiniti G20 Turbo: 12.060 @ 119.000
Andy, Engine: SR20DET Bluebird, Turbos: T3/T04e Tires: Yokohama / M/T
2001 Infiniti G20 : 12.750 @ 106.800
Sean, Engine: 2.0 DOHC SR20DE, Supercharger: Eclectic Supercharger Tires: Yokohama AVS ES100
1992 Infiniti G20 Turbo: 13.201 @ 115.100
Denny, Engine: 2002 sr20de turbo, Turbos: gt28 Tires: no grip
1999 Infiniti G20 Base + Turbo: 13.302 @ 109.250
Nathan Lemarbe, Engine: SR20VET, Turbos: Garrett GTX2867R Tires: 205 50 17
1993 Infiniti G20 : 13.980 @ 100.000
Logan, Engine: sr20de, Tires: 215/40/17
2002 Infiniti G20 Base+T: 14.596 @ 94.780
James LeMarbe, Engine: SR20DE roller rocker, Turbos: Avenir W11 T25BB Tires: 195 width
1999 Infiniti G20 : 17.297 @ 81.090
Kenny walters, Engine: stock SR20DE, Tires: yokohama yk520