This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
* * *HAMMAN OEM QUALITY* * *
Please make sure that you are ordering the correct parts for your vehicle. If your not sure or don't know, please contact us.Provide us with the VIN#, YEAR, MAKE, MODELof your vehicleand we will double check and verify fitment for you. You can also check fitment by using the Compatibility Parts Catalog( PLEASE BE ADVISED THAT THE COMPATIBILITY MOTOR PARTS CATALOG MAYNOTBE 100% ACCURATE ).We want to avoid any delays or errors that will result to wrong parts ordered and returns.We have more than 35 years of combined automotive experience. Please contact us anytime at your convenience. We will do our best to assist you in anyway we can and provide you with the best possible buying experience. We reply within 24 – 48 hours or earlier. Thank you.
We accept PayPal, VISA, MasterCard, AMEX, Discover, Debit Card through PayPal as our type of payment.
We process shipment within 1 business day after the payment has been received and cleared.
- We ship toUnited States of America in 50 states.
- We also ship to North and South America, Europe, Australia, Japan, Middle East, Asia (Expected Delivery: 14 - 21 business days. It may take a few more days in some countries).
- We do not ship to APO/FPO.
- We do not ship on weekends and/or holidays.
- Please provide a correct shipping address so that your item(s) will be delivered on time and will not get lost.
Please make sure that you are ordering the correct parts for your vehicle so that we can and returns.
- We offer 30 days return policy starting the day the buyer receives the item.
- Item(s) being returned must be in brand new condition, unopened with the original seal and label included. All shipping expenses including duties and/or customs fees will be paid by the buyer.
- There will be a 10% restocking charge on all returns (On case by case basis). We will not charge any restocking fees if the return item(s) is due to our error, such as shipping the wrong item(s).
- We do not accept returns if the item(s) has been installed, or has been damaged for some reason after you have received the item(s). We do not compensate your labor, towing, repair, rental expenses or any other related expenses.
- All item(s) shipped have been inspected in detailed, and we guarantee that you’ll be satisfied with your purchase.
If you have any questions or suggestions, please free to contact us. We welcome your inquiries and comments. We will try and do our best to provide you with the best possible buying experience.We will reply within 24 – 48 hours or earlier. Thank you very much.
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1988 Chrysler LeBaron : 8.348 @ 164.870
Ray Galie, Engine: 572 Mopar, Tires: Hoosier
1989 Chrysler LeBaron : 8.450 @ 159.000
Destry St.Pierre, Engine: 528, Tires: 32x16
1988 Chrysler LeBaron : 8.610 @ 158.110
Ray Galie, Engine: 572 MOPAR,
2008 Pontiac G8 GT: 9.981 @ 138.600
Tom Scott, Engine: 6.0, Supercharger: Procharger Tires: Hoosier slicks, M&H skinnies
2008 Pontiac G8 GT: 10.083 @ 141.820
Tom Scott, Engine: 6.0, Supercharger: ProCharger Tires: Hoosier slicks, M&H skinnies
2009 Pontiac G8 GT: 10.239 @ 136.030
Curt Schrader, Engine: stock, Supercharger: Maggie 1900 ported Tires: MT DRs, M&H FR
2008 Pontiac G8 GT Supercharged TVS1900: 10.488 @ 131.250
Sky, Supercharger: TVS1900 Tires: M&H 275/50-17
2009 Pontiac G8 GT Magnuson TVS1900: 10.820 @ 126.010
Greg Nichols, Engine: Stock, Supercharger: Magnuson TVS1900
2008 Pontiac G8 GT: 10.930 @ 126.180
Sky, Tires: Mickey Thompson ET Street Radial
2008 Pontiac G8 GT: 10.951 @ 128.520
Sky, Tires: MY ET Street Radial
2009 Pontiac G8 GT: 10.990 @ 126.240
ChrisD, Engine: 6.0L stock block, Tires: M/T 11x26x17, M&H 4.5x26x17
2009 Pontiac G8 GT- ALL MOTOR 6.0: 11.007 @ 125.910
Troy B., Engine: 6.0, Tires: NT05R's
2008 Pontiac G8 GT: 11.318 @ 119.950
Sky, Tires: MT ET Street 275/40/18
2008 Pontiac G8 GT: 11.503 @ 119.400
Sky, Tires: M/T ET Street Radial
2009 Pontiac G8 GT: 11.722 @ 120.000
FamilycaronROIDS!, Engine: 6.0 - L76, Tires: M/T ET Streets
2008 Pontiac G8 GT: 11.740 @ 117.310
David McCall, Supercharger: Magnacharger TVS1900 w/ 3.1 pulley Tires: 275/40ZR17 MT Drag Radials
2008 Pontiac G8 GT: 11.790 @ 119.270
Mack Littleton, Engine: 6.0L, Tires: MT ET Streets rear 26/11.5/17
2009 Pontiac G8 GT: 11.793 @ 117.590
John, Engine: 6.0, Tires: DRs
2009 Pontiac G8 GT: 11.813 @ 117.430
Roy, Engine: 6.0, Tires: ET Streets bias ply
2009 Pontiac G8 GT: 11.820 @ 121.300
Bret Workman, Engine: 6L, Supercharger: ATI ProCharger D1SC Tires: 275/40-17 BF Goodrich Drag radials