This item has been shown 5268 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
I have these SMALLER aftermarket S/C pulleys to produce more power for your 55k engines! DYNO PROVEN!
- 84mm in size (7mm smaller over OEM)
- 1.5 to 2 psi increase (as compared to a stock supercharger pulley)
- 2.5lbs (one pound less than stock 3.5) ~28.5% reduction in weight
- Equates to 168-170mm crank pulley in power, 40RWHP/65RWTQ with tunes
- Requires the ECU to be tuned due to differences in AFR (a lot of tuners have tuned cars with this product)
- Comes with OEM Nachi bearing and 4 shims.
- Made in the USA, unlike other sellers who sell made in China products.
Here is a video of another member who simply put this on his stock with Mobile
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1991 Audi 200 20v: 11.940 @ 115.110
Nick Sgambelluri, Engine: Stock, Turbos: Garrett GT3076r Tires: General UHP 225-45-17
1986 Ford Sierra Cosworth: 12.534 @ 108.897
S. Markus Johannsson, Engine: 2.0, Turbos: Hybrid T34-55 Tires: Hoosier
1991 Audi 200 20-valve turbo quattro: 14.700 @ 95.000
Ralph, Engine: 2.2l 5-cylinder, Supercharger: No Turbos: Yes indeed
1991 Audi 200 20V QUATTRO: 14.890 @ 92.210
CHRIS ALLEN, Engine: 2.3L 20V, Supercharger: NA Turbos: STOCK Tires: STOCK
1996 BMW 328iS : 15.050 @ 91.700
Suafeng, Engine: m52b28, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: potenza ( worn tire )
1989 Audi 200 10v Turbo: 15.798 @ 84.650
Rasmus Rydstrom, Engine: 2.2 i5 10v Turbo, Supercharger: none Turbos: K26 Tires: 205/60/15s - Stock