This item has been shown 1978 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
I have these SMALLER aftermarket S/C pulleys to produce more power for your 55k engines! DYNO PROVEN!
- 84mm in size (7mm smaller over OEM)
- 1.5 to 2 psi increase (as compared to a stock supercharger pulley)
- 2.5lbs (one pound less than stock 3.5) ~28.5% reduction in weight
- Equates to 168-170mm crank pulley in power, 40RWHP/65RWTQ with tunes
- Requires the ECU to be tuned due to differences in AFR (a lot of tuners have tuned cars with this product)
- Comes with OEM Nachi bearing and 4 shims.
- Made in the USA, unlike other sellers who sell made in China products.
Here is a video of another member who simply put this on his stock E55
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1999 Yamaha Snowmobile Turbo: 8.615 @ 155.260
2003 Yamaha Snowmobile RX1: 10.200 @ 124.500
Rick Nowlan, Engine: 1000cc, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: camoplast 10''
2009 Mercedes-Benz ML63 AMG : 12.594 @ 112.510
Amgv, Engine: 6.2, Tires: 295/35/21
2007 Mercedes-Benz ML63 AMG : 13.210 @ 107.050
2007 Mercedes-Benz ML63 AMG : 13.233 @ 105.180
1979 AMC J10 pickup: 14.590 @ 110.000
bob, Engine: 360 30over AMC, Turbos: 2 Tires: m/t
2000 Infiniti QX4 4x4: 17.500 @ 85.500
1972 AMC J10 : 60.250 @ 12.510
1972 AMC J10 SS: 95.320 @ 6.250
mark, Engine: 360, Turbos: siezed up (ran w/o oil) Tires: 33x 12x8.5