This item has been shown 4791 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
I have these SMALLER aftermarket S/C pulleys to produce more power for your 55k engines! DYNO PROVEN!
- 84mm in size (7mm smaller over OEM)
- 1.5 to 2 psi increase (as compared to a stock supercharger pulley)
- 2.5lbs (one pound less than stock 3.5) ~28.5% reduction in weight
- Equates to 168-170mm crank pulley in power, 40RWHP/65RWTQ with tunes
- Requires the ECU to be tuned due to differences in AFR (a lot of tuners have tuned cars with this product)
- Comes with OEM Nachi bearing and 4 shims.
- Made in the USA, unlike other sellers who sell made in China products.
Here is a video of another member who simply put this on his stock with Mobile
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1969 Pontiac Tempest Custom S: 9.250 @ 148.500
Kristinn Rúdólfsson, Engine: 464cid traditional Pontiac., Supercharger: n/a Turbos: Single 88mm. Tires: 29.5/10.5 W M/T
1961 Pontiac Tempest coupe: 9.870 @ 135.500
david Hanson, Engine: 461 c.i. pontiac, Tires: 33x10.5x15 MT
1990 Mazda Familia Mini Pick-up: 10.630 @ 133.000
Dr. Jeff Harper, Engine: 1.5JZ Toyota (189 cu.in.) 2JZ Block, Turbos: 1 - Holset HX 40 Tires: Goodyear 10.5X15 slicks
1964 Pontiac Tempest : 10.718 @ 123.850
Jim Taylor, Engine: 400, Supercharger: No Turbos: No Tires: M-T/Goodyear 29/11
1969 Pontiac Tempest sedan: 11.851 @ 114.610
Brian Baker, Engine: Pontiac 455, Tires: MT 29.5 x 9
1967 Pontiac Tempest : 12.572 @ 111.700
Bruce Gleason, Engine: pontiac 406 cu. in., Tires: M/T sportsman
2005 Subaru Outback XT: 14.014 @ 97.340
1996 Volkswagen Eurovan 2.5TDI: 14.534 @ 98.720
Janne Kilpi, Engine: 2.5TDI, Turbos: gt23vnt-AMG
2005 Subaru Outback 2.5XT Limited: 15.610 @ 92.010
2002 Volkswagen Eurovan Transporter T4 TDi: 18.312 @ 74.510
Ian Blackett, Engine: 2.5 ACV, Turbos: Standard Tires: Continental