This item has been shown 5165 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
I have these SMALLER aftermarket S/C pulleys to produce more power for your 55k engines! DYNO PROVEN!
- 84mm in size (7mm smaller over OEM)
- 1.5 to 2 psi increase (as compared to a stock supercharger pulley)
- 2.5lbs (one pound less than stock 3.5) ~28.5% reduction in weight
- Equates to 168-170mm crank pulley in power, 40RWHP/65RWTQ with tunes
- Requires the ECU to be tuned due to differences in AFR (a lot of tuners have tuned cars with this product)
- Comes with OEM Nachi bearing and 4 shims.
- Made in the USA, unlike other sellers who sell made in China products.
Here is a video of another member who simply put this on his stock with Mobile
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1970 Chrysler Valiant Pacer: 9.824 @ 136.030
Simon, Engine: 440, Tires: Goodyear slicks
1971 Chrysler Valiant Charger 770: 11.990 @ 114.670
Mal, Engine: Gen 3 6.1 SRT HEMI, Tires: MT ET SR 255/60/15
1972 Chrysler Valiant Pacer: 12.026 @ 115.662
johnny, Engine: 340 mopar, Tires: hoosier
1966 Chrysler Valiant vc/australian: 12.705 @ 107.010
steve, Engine: 318, Tires: 24/8.5
2013 Volkswagen Tiguan 132 pacific: 13.189 @ 104.700
Cliff, Turbos: Ko4 Tires: Stock
2010 Volkswagen Tiguan 125 TSI 4motion: 14.022 @ 97.400
Doctor K, Engine: 2.0 TSI, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: stock Tires: Kumho
2013 Volkswagen Tiguan 155 TSI: 14.054 @ 94.930
St0n, Engine: APR Carbonio Intake,
2010 Volkswagen Tiguan 125TSI 4motion manual: 14.503 @ 92.780
Doctor K, Engine: 2.0 TSI, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: standard Tires: standard - Hankook
2009 Volkswagen Tiguan SE Intake and ECU Tune: 14.731 @ 94.210
2010 Volkswagen Tiguan SE: 15.510 @ 91.020
NA, Engine: Inline 4 Turbo: 200HP,