This item has been shown 3057 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
I have these SMALLER aftermarket S/C pulleys to produce more power for your 55k engines! DYNO PROVEN!
- 84mm in size (7mm smaller over OEM)
- 1.5 to 2 psi increase (as compared to a stock supercharger pulley)
- 2.5lbs (one pound less than stock 3.5) ~28.5% reduction in weight
- Equates to 168-170mm crank pulley in power, 40RWHP/65RWTQ with tunes
- Requires the ECU to be tuned due to differences in AFR (a lot of tuners have tuned cars with this product)
- Comes with OEM Nachi bearing and 4 shims.
- Made in the USA, unlike other sellers who sell made in China products.
Here is a video of another member who simply put this on his stock with Mobile
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1969 Volkswagen Manx PRA Super Gas: 11.390 @ 116.000
Kev Nakamura, Engine: 2276, Supercharger: N/A Turbos: N/A Tires: (F) M/T Front runners (R) MT Drags Slick
2010 Maserati Quattroporte Sport GT S: 13.110 @ 108.010
NA, Engine: V8: 433 HP, Tires: Pirelli P Zero
2004 Maybach 57 : 13.200 @ 106.120
1969 Volkswagen Manx : 13.510 @ 100.070
KEVIN NAKAMURA, Engine: 2110, Turbos: N/A Tires: M&H Slicks
2009 Maserati Quattroporte S: 13.510 @ 107.020
NA, Engine: V8: 425HP,
2004 Maserati Quattroporte : 13.600 @ 105.000
2007 Maserati Quattroporte Sport GT: 13.910 @ 102.200
2007 Maserati Quattroporte : 13.910 @ 103.810
NA, Engine: v8,
2008 Maserati Quattroporte Automatica: 13.920 @ 103.660
1983 Mercedes-Benz 300SD Turbo Diesel: 20.100 @ 68.507
John Rogosich, Engine: Inline 5-cyl Turbocharged Diesel, Turbos: Garrett