This item has been shown 14 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
Here we have an interior switch unit removed from a 2004 Mercedes Benz W203 C230 Kompressor. This may fit a number of different models and trim levels; but please do your research. Restore your broken or missing units with these. Installation is easy! Part number 2038217258. Controls ESP control, hazards, airbag indicator, tow function, and power door locks. The door lock button is missing the pads under the switch to contact the two buttons. It is secure to the unit and could be fixed very easily. Swap your prior unit to this. Other than that, this base unit is fantastic. Get a great deal. Includes both mounting brackets and screws.
Feel free to ask any questions. Picture is exact unit and sold as-is. Be sure to look at my similar sales and happy offerding.
Terms and Conditions – Please Review:
1) Your winning offer is a sealed contract.
2) Please do notattempt purchaseif you have no intention of payment. You will be reported.
3) I reserve the right to cancel any offer for any reason (i.e. item sold locally).
4) Make sure that you do your research on part fitment and placement in vehicle prior to offerding; I can advise but will not be held liable.
5) All parts are clearly described and photographed in all aspects of condition. It is the buyer's responsibility to review information and ask about the sale.
6) You are offerding on products from enthusiasts. We take pride in our products and are more than willing to help out with advice, suggestions, etc. If you have any questions, please ask.
1)I will only send item to verified PayPal account address. This is your responsibility to have updated and correct.2) I charge a flat rate on International and Domestic shipping, which is clearly advertised. Please do not attempt purchase of this item if you do not agree.3)Shipping international may take a while in delivery time. Please be patient. I cannot be held responsible for the time it takes to arrive or possible shipping/customs delays.4)I keep ALL receipts, customs forms and paperwork and can be requested by the buyer as needed.5) I will combine shipping if you win multiple items if requested.6) Once I ship item, I am released of all responsibility of package. By offerding, you are agreeing to this and cannot hold seller responsible in the rare occasion of lost mail. I will provide proof of shipment at anytime.7) Shipping will be provided by the USPS (United States Postal Service).8) Tracking number and/or Customs ID will be uploaded once item has shipped on all packages.
1) Payment is expected 4 days after sale end for the winning offer.
2) I only accept PayPal for payment. It is the fastest and safest method.
3) I will open an unpaid item dispute with after the 4th day of nonpayment.Please note that severe penalties may be associated.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES:
1) I’m in the business of making and keeping long term customers. I stand behind all of our parts.
2) Since all listings are clearly described and all sales are final, returns and exchanges are not common. If buyer requests a return or exchange, it will be minus or plus original shipping, respectively. This covers the various fees incurred as a seller and respect your understanding of this.
1) Honest response is important. Upon completed payment and shipping, I will leave positive response for the buyer. I am hopeful for the same after every transaction.
2) Before leaving negative response, please contact us so we can resolve the issue/dispute. Please do not leave this type of response before contacting us first.
3) In the community, positive response is important to a seller for their reputation and passed-on savings to the buyer. In any situation, there is always a positive outcome.
4) Review the item title and description before rating the seller on the item as described.
5) Consider only business days when evaluating communication. Sellers don’t always check email on weekends and holidays.
6) When rating sellers on shipping time, rate the seller on the time it took them to mail the item, not the time it took you to receive the item. You should nothold sellers responsible for delays in mail services, international custom delays or for the time it took for your payment to clear.
7) When rating the seller on shipping and handling charges, remember that sellers may charge actual packaging materials costs and a reasonable handling fee to cover the seller’s time and direct costs associated with shipping. For international transactions, you may also be responsible for duties, taxes, and customs clearance fees as requested by country laws.
HAPPY offerDING:Most importantly, happy offerding and enjoy your items! If you ever have any similar requests, message me as I have a plentiful supply of BMW, Mercedes, and other similar enthusiast parts.