This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
SEARCH OUR store
- Order by Noon EST and this part ships today!
- Always Free Shipping with your AM-AutoParts orders.
- Lowest price on brand new, in-the-box auto parts.
Mercedes Benz C/CLK/E Class Roof Antenna Mast w/GPS Cover Base Gasket Kit Set
- Direct replacements for damaged or missing gaskets
- Will stop moisture and rain from penetrating into roof from defective gaskets
- Replaces one of many dealer part numbers including: 202 827 00 31, 2028270031
- Set includes:
- (1) Rubber Cover for Antenna Mast
- (1) GPS Cover Base Gasket
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Cover and gasket are 100% leak tested prior to leaving the factory
- Fits W202, W208, & W210 Body Types as listed
- 1999-00 Mercedes Benz C230 Roof Antenna Mast Cover with GPS Cover Base Gasket (W202 Body Type)
- 1998-00 Mercedes Benz C280 Roof Antenna Mast Cover with GPS Cover Base Gasket (W202 Body Type)
- 1998-00 Mercedes Benz C43 AMG Roof Antenna Mast Cover with GPS Cover Base Gasket (W202 Body Type)
- 1998-02 Mercedes Benz CLK320 Roof Antenna Mast Cover with GPS Cover Base Gasket (W208 Body Type)
- 1999-02 Mercedes Benz CLK430 Roof Antenna Mast Cover with GPS Cover Base Gasket (W208 Body Type)
- 2001-02 Mercedes Benz CLK55 AMG Roof Antenna Mast Cover with GPS Cover Base Gasket (W208 Body Type)
- 1998-02 Mercedes Benz E320 Roof Antenna Mast Cover with GPS Cover Base Gasket (W210 Body Type) for 4Matic Models
- 1998-03 Mercedes Benz E320 Roof Antenna Mast Cover with GPS Cover Base Gasket (W210 Body Type)
- 2001-02 Mercedes Benz E430 Roof Antenna Mast Cover with GPS Cover Base Gasket (W210 Body Type) for 4Matic Models
- 1998-02 Mercedes Benz E430 Roof Antenna Mast Cover with GPS Cover Base Gasket (W210 Body Type)
- 1999-02 Mercedes Benz E55 AMG Roof Antenna Mast Cover with GPS Cover Base Gasket (W210 Body Type)
If you have a question about a part you should contact us before buying. We're staffed from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST Monday through Friday and usually reply within hours. All items are continually re-listed. If we are unable to answer your question before the current listing ends, another sale will be available.
AM Autoparts is proud to offer you the best price and fastest service for all your aftermarket parts needs. In order to keep our prices low, we have the following purchasing policies:
Shipping and Billing:
- We only accept payment from, and ship to, Confirmed PayPal addresses.
- We ship to the continental 48 states; we do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, The Virgin Islands, or Puerto Rico.
- We are unable to accept payments from, or ship to, international addresses including Canada.
- We ship 98% of packages the same day if ordered before 12:00 PM EST.
- AM Autoparts is happy to warranty our parts for 60 days after purchase. Parts must be in new, salable condition. AM Autoparts reserves the right to assess a 15% restocking fee.
- We only warranty cost of parts. Any installation or other fees are non-refundable.
- If a part arrives damaged, or is defective, it is our responsibility to take care of it but it must be reported to us immediately.
Payment: Immediate Payment via PayPal. Please purchase and pay for the item through the sale, and do not manually send us a PayPal payment.
We're here for you!
We are proud to offer quality service and we want your transaction to go perfectly. Take advantage of our customer service representatives who are here to help you; contact us on . Thank you for your interest and we hope to do business with you!
Business hours: 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST Monday through Friday
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1957 Ford Fairlane custom 100: 9.500 @ 140.000
steve pyburn, Engine: ford 351 w 427 cubes, Tires: goodyear/moroso
1966 Ford Fairlane GT: 10.225 @ 133.380
Anthony Verriotto, Engine: 533' 460 STROKED 80 OVER,
2006 Ducati Monster S4R: 10.513 @ 125.340
1966 Ford Fairlane XL 500: 10.734 @ 132.760
Bronson Robertson, Engine: 351 Windsor stroked and poked to 418, Tires: 11
1966 Ford Fairlane 500: 11.590 @ 113.500
Clay Wesley, Engine: 428,
1967 Ford Fairlane 500: 11.630 @ 116.180
Tony Rabito, Engine: 1970 460 502, Tires: M/T 28 x 10 S
2000 Buell M2 : 11.731 @ 112.950
Matt Bluett, Engine: 1203cc, Tires: stock
1964 Ford Fairlane thunderbolt: 11.760 @ 118.320
al kitts, Engine: 427, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: firestone
2000 Buell M2 : 11.794 @ 112.630
Matt Bluett, Engine: 1203cc, Tires: stock
1964 Ford Fairlane Sport Coupe: 11.800 @ 114.000
Charlie Rodgers, Engine: 68 Ford 302 .030 over, Tires: M/T Sportman Pros
1981 Ford Fairlane ZJ: 12.084 @ 112.650
Matt Shipley, Engine: 351 c.i. Cleveland , Tires: Hercules 255/60 15
1969 Ford Fairlane Cobra 428 CJ with Ram Air: 12.550 @ 108.980
Bill Rushin, Engine: 428 +.030, Tires: 29.5 X 10.5 MT Slicks
1966 Ford Fairlane GTA: 12.609 @ 108.440
Drew, Engine: 390, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: bfg radials
1966 Ford Fairlane 500: 12.701 @ 108.390
D. Bender, Engine: 390, Supercharger: n/a Turbos: n/a Tires: M/T 28/9/15
1968 Ford Fairlane : 12.850 @ 106.000
Jason Walker, Engine: 306, Tires: MT Skinnies, MT 28X9 Slicks
1963 Ford Fairlane 500: 13.288 @ 101.680
Colin, Engine: 302, Tires: 215x60 -15 Firestone
1996 Cadillac Seville STS: 14.515 @ 95.600
Agustin J. Cruz, Engine: 300 HP 32V Northstar,
1995 Cadillac Seville STS: 14.800 @ 96.700
Paul Huening, Engine: 4.6l 32v Northstar,
1994 Cadillac Seville STS: 14.808 @ 92.000
Matt Ruedisueli, Engine: NorthStar,
2000 Cadillac Seville STS: 14.888 @ 94.510
STS, Engine: Northstar 32v v8 4.6,