This item has been shown 0 times.
Click HERE for more information about this part.
SEARCH OUR store
- Order by Noon EST and this part ships today!
- Always Free Shipping with your AM-AutoParts orders.
- Lowest price on brand new, in-the-box auto parts.
Mercedes Benz C/CLK/E Class Roof Antenna Mast w/GPS Cover Base Gasket Kit Set
- Direct replacements for damaged or missing gaskets
- Will stop moisture and rain from penetrating into roof from defective gaskets
- Replaces one of many dealer part numbers including: 202 827 00 31, 2028270031
- Set includes:
- (1) Rubber Cover for Antenna Mast
- (1) GPS Cover Base Gasket
- Built to strict quality control standards
- Cover and gasket are 100% leak tested prior to leaving the factory
- Fits W202, W208, & W210 Body Types as listed
- 1999-00 Mercedes Benz C230 Roof Antenna Mast Cover with GPS Cover Base Gasket (W202 Body Type)
- 1998-00 Mercedes Benz C280 Roof Antenna Mast Cover with GPS Cover Base Gasket (W202 Body Type)
- 1998-00 Mercedes Benz C43 AMG Roof Antenna Mast Cover with GPS Cover Base Gasket (W202 Body Type)
- 1998-02 Mercedes Benz CLK320 Roof Antenna Mast Cover with GPS Cover Base Gasket (W208 Body Type)
- 1999-02 Mercedes Benz CLK430 Roof Antenna Mast Cover with GPS Cover Base Gasket (W208 Body Type)
- 2001-02 Mercedes Benz CLK55 AMG Roof Antenna Mast Cover with GPS Cover Base Gasket (W208 Body Type)
- 1998-02 Mercedes Benz E320 Roof Antenna Mast Cover with GPS Cover Base Gasket (W210 Body Type) for 4Matic Models
- 1998-03 Mercedes Benz E320 Roof Antenna Mast Cover with GPS Cover Base Gasket (W210 Body Type)
- 2001-02 Mercedes Benz E430 Roof Antenna Mast Cover with GPS Cover Base Gasket (W210 Body Type) for 4Matic Models
- 1998-02 Mercedes Benz E430 Roof Antenna Mast Cover with GPS Cover Base Gasket (W210 Body Type)
- 1999-02 Mercedes Benz E55 AMG Roof Antenna Mast Cover with GPS Cover Base Gasket (W210 Body Type)
If you have a question about a part you should contact us before buying. We're staffed from 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST Monday through Friday and usually reply within hours. All items are continually re-listed. If we are unable to answer your question before the current listing ends, another sale will be available.
AM Autoparts is proud to offer you the best price and fastest service for all your aftermarket parts needs. In order to keep our prices low, we have the following purchasing policies:
Shipping and Billing:
- We only accept payment from, and ship to, Confirmed PayPal addresses.
- We ship to the continental 48 states; we do not ship to Alaska, Hawaii, Guam, The Virgin Islands, or Puerto Rico.
- We are unable to accept payments from, or ship to, international addresses including Canada.
- We ship 98% of packages the same day if ordered before 12:00 PM EST.
- AM Autoparts is happy to warranty our parts for 60 days after purchase. Parts must be in new, salable condition. AM Autoparts reserves the right to assess a 15% restocking fee.
- We only warranty cost of parts. Any installation or other fees are non-refundable.
- If a part arrives damaged, or is defective, it is our responsibility to take care of it but it must be reported to us immediately.
Payment: Immediate Payment via PayPal. Please purchase and pay for the item through the sale, and do not manually send us a PayPal payment.
We're here for you!
We are proud to offer quality service and we want your transaction to go perfectly. Take advantage of our customer service representatives who are here to help you; contact us on . Thank you for your interest and we hope to do business with you!
Business hours: 7:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST Monday through Friday
Similar 1/4 mile timeslips to browse:
1994 Volkswagen GTI : 9.140 @ 164.157
marc hubert, Engine: 2.0 20v, Turbos: bullseyepower AX368 t3 .70a/r Tires: 28x9x15xt m&h
1988 Volkswagen GTI : 10.030 @ 147.000
Steve Oliveira, Engine: VR6, Turbos: GT40 , now a different
1997 Volkswagen GTI 2.5T AWD: 10.173 @ 146.810
Dominic, Engine: 5cyl 2.5L, Turbos: GT35R Tires: falken ziexx
2003 Ferrari Enzo : 10.800 @ 135.000
2006 GMC Sierra : 10.898 @ 125.420
Steve Tandy Sr., Engine: 6.0 LS Chevy stroked 410 ci, Supercharger: no Turbos: no Tires: Hoosier 29 x 10.5 W
2012 Volkswagen GTI MK6 DSG: 10.992 @ 133.130
Guy Harding, Engine: APR Rods & pistons, Turbos: APR Stage 3 GT3071 Tires: MT Slicks
2003 Ferrari Enzo : 11.000 @ 133.900
2007 Volkswagen GTI MKV: 11.010 @ 131.790
Greg, Engine: 2.0, Turbos: 3076r
1996 Volkswagen GTI : 11.100 @ 133.000
Xspeedracer, Engine: VR6, Turbos: 1 Tires: slicks front stock street rear
2004 Ferrari Enzo : 11.200 @ 136.000
2012 Volkswagen GTI Golf MK VI: 11.299 @ 115.050
Vishal Matai, Turbos: K04 Tires: Hoosiers
2010 Volkswagen GTI GIAC Stage 3+: 11.434 @ 130.660
Sam W., Engine: 2.0 TSI, Turbos: GT3071 Tires: M&H Slicks
2001 GMC Sierra : 11.570 @ 118.000
Scream, Engine: 5.7L LS1, Tires: M&H Racemaster DR's 275/55-16
1998 Volkswagen GTI VR6: 11.679 @ 117.580
Daniel Freiwald, Engine: Stock, Turbos: Kinetics stage 2
2010 Volkswagen GTI AWE/GIAC K04: 11.876 @ 117.090
AWE Tuning, Engine: Stock 2.0T TSI, Turbos: K04-64 Tires: Hoosier DR
2010 Volkswagen GTI AWE/GIAC K04: 11.930 @ 120.310
AWE Tuning, Engine: 2.0T TSI, Turbos: K04-64 Tires: Hoosier DR
2007 Volkswagen GTI MKV 2.0T: 12.020 @ 117.500
Chris Tapp, Engine: 2.0T upgraded rods, Turbos: gt30
2005 GMC Sierra Z71 Supercharger & Nitrous: 12.140 @ 109.460
Bill, Engine: 5.3L L33, Supercharger: Radix Turbos: N/A Tires: Toyo
2002 Volkswagen GTI 1.8T: 12.390 @ 116.000
Chris Tapp, Engine: stock with upgraded rods, Turbos: 2871R
1997 Volkswagen GTI VR6: 12.633 @ 114.150
Kevin, Engine: 2.8L VR6, Turbos: T4 Tires: dunlop sp5000 205/55s